The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Christian band that have left the christian lyrics behind?

+23
seth
petrafan007
Pethead
dwells
StevenCressler
Christian Thrash Rules
Opeth3232
average joe
Frozen Fire
crucifyd
Staybrite
Black Rider
Constantine
Soldier777
BaleMaster
Kerrick
Follower of Jesus
TZ75
eatbugs
CrimsonWarrior
WildWorld
alldatndensum
Temple of Blood
27 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Christian band that have left the christian lyrics behind? - Page 4 Empty Re: Christian band that have left the christian lyrics behind?

Post by Kerrick Wed Apr 10, 2024 4:59 pm

Well put!

Tyrant
Tyrant

Pethead and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Christian band that have left the christian lyrics behind? - Page 4 Empty Re: Christian band that have left the christian lyrics behind?

Post by Pethead Wed Apr 10, 2024 5:02 pm

Follow and subscribe 😎
Pethead
Pethead
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

http://curtisjdupree.blogspot.com

StevenCressler likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pro-Zak Wed Apr 10, 2024 8:18 pm

Teramaze
Kekal

Part of the problem is the expectations put on these folks, they are expected to be pastors, theologians, philosophers, counselors, therapist...the amount of scrutiny and pressure they are under from the fans, especially with the advent of social media, is truly staggering! 😱
Pro-Zak
Pro-Zak
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Frozen Fire likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian Thrash Rules Thu Apr 11, 2024 7:47 am

StevenCressler wrote:That is true... I can tend to be pretty judgemental about things I don't agree with. However, of course I still consider Calvinists brothers in Christ. That's a good thing about this forum, I get to interact with people of other denominations, and I'm much less likely to judge an entire denomination once I've had interactions with people like you. You're a good representative lol
With my experience with Calvinism, I believe there are people I Calvinist churches, calling themselves calvinist that have Jesus in their hearts. But I don't think you could preach it and have Jesus, at least with my personal experience with my uncle who is a Calvinist preacher. He believes that 98% of what Jesus said wasn't meant for us, 98%!! If it wasn't for us why did he say it! Who IS it for?! You are rejecting Jesus basically. Again, not saying all calvinists are this way, this is just my personal experience. And the Bible says to distance ourselves from those people, I haven't seen my uncle, aunt, or cousins in like 2+ years now. Based on what I've seen K say (I could be completely wrong) he grew up in a "Calvinist" household that's not really "Calvinist". Yes, God is sovereign, he didn't decide everything that will ever happen that's just horse crap. God is a God of free will and love. Man, that was a lot. I guess having this go on in my family really makes me hate Calvinism extra much. I never judge someone based on what they call themselves, but what they believe. Kerrick (from what I've seen) doesn't sound like he's actually full on Calvinist. I still don't like people leaning towards one denomination or the other, WE created denominations not God. Just do and believe what the word says it's pretty dang simple. I don't see why you wouldn't call yourself Christian though, it's not a denomination it just means "little Christ" or "little Christ like one". I'm done....
Christian Thrash Rules
Christian Thrash Rules
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian Thrash Rules Thu Apr 11, 2024 7:51 am

Black Rider wrote:Deconstructing the faith isn't brave when you get cheered for doing it, it's quite trendy right now.
As a Reformed believer it's a huge misunderstanding to say it makes God evil.
Funny thing is, I was basically a Calvinist before I knew what it was.
Isn't reformed a way of saying you're Calvinist without saying you follow the guy that started the religion?
Christian Thrash Rules
Christian Thrash Rules
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian Thrash Rules Thu Apr 11, 2024 7:54 am

Pro-Zak wrote:Teramaze
Kekal

Part of the problem is the expectations put on these folks, they are expected to be pastors, theologians, philosophers, counselors, therapist...the amount of scrutiny and pressure they are under from the fans, especially with the advent of social media, is truly staggering! 😱
I hate SM. (this website doesn't count and neither does YT). My favorite pastors are people like Willie George (I go to his church COTM), Kenneth Copeland (I swear if any of you say he's evil or a demon.......), and others.
Christian Thrash Rules
Christian Thrash Rules
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Pro-Zak Thu Apr 11, 2024 8:10 am

As far as denominations go, that all started with the "Reformation", before that you had the Church, with unfortunately the East/West split. Everything else was so far heretical that they would make your average Protestant blush!
Pro-Zak
Pro-Zak
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Pro-Zak Thu Apr 11, 2024 8:13 am

Of course Kenneth Copeland is demonic, here's proof!

Pro-Zak
Pro-Zak
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Frozen Fire, BaleMaster and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian Thrash Rules Thu Apr 11, 2024 8:16 am

Video's restricted, school computer.
Christian Thrash Rules
Christian Thrash Rules
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Rider Thu Apr 11, 2024 8:17 am

Christian Thrash Rules wrote:
StevenCressler wrote:That is true... I can tend to be pretty judgemental about things I don't agree with. However, of course I still consider Calvinists brothers in Christ. That's a good thing about this forum, I get to interact with people of other denominations, and I'm much less likely to judge an entire denomination once I've had interactions with people like you. You're a good representative lol
With my experience with Calvinism, I believe there are people I Calvinist churches, calling themselves calvinist that have Jesus in their hearts. But I don't think you could preach it and have Jesus, at least with my personal experience with my uncle who is a Calvinist preacher. He believes that 98% of what Jesus said wasn't meant for us, 98%!! If it wasn't for us why did he say it! Who IS it for?! You are rejecting Jesus basically. Again, not saying all calvinists are this way, this is just my personal experience. And the Bible says to distance ourselves from those people, I haven't seen my uncle, aunt, or cousins in like 2+ years now. Based on what I've seen K say (I could be completely wrong) he grew up in a "Calvinist" household that's not really "Calvinist". Yes, God is sovereign, he didn't decide everything that will ever happen that's just horse crap. God is a God of free will and love. Man, that was a lot. I guess having this go on in my family really makes me hate Calvinism extra much. I never judge someone based on what they call themselves, but what they believe. Kerrick (from what I've seen) doesn't sound like he's actually full on Calvinist. I still don't like people leaning towards one denomination or the other, WE created denominations not God. Just do and believe what the word says it's pretty dang simple. I don't see why you wouldn't call yourself Christian though, it's not a denomination it just means "little Christ" or "little Christ like one". I'm done....
I do believe the Bible, it's why I'm reformed.  What you are describing is called open theism, that God isn't sovereign and know everything and it's a heresy.
Black Rider
Black Rider
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Kerrick, Pethead, Pro-Zak and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pro-Zak Thu Apr 11, 2024 8:19 am

Oh, and here's exactly how denominations started...

Pro-Zak
Pro-Zak
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Dustofyears and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pro-Zak Thu Apr 11, 2024 8:22 am

I also believe in the bible, that's why I'm neither reformed nor an open theist.
Pro-Zak
Pro-Zak
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian Thrash Rules Thu Apr 11, 2024 8:23 am

Black Rider wrote:I do believe the Bible, it's why I'm reformed.  What you are describing is called open theism, that God isn't sovereign and know everything and it's a heresy.
No, what I was describing is reformed/Calvinism where they believe God is sovereign.
Christian Thrash Rules
Christian Thrash Rules
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian Thrash Rules Thu Apr 11, 2024 8:23 am

Pro-Zak wrote:I also believe in the bible, that's why I'm neither reformed nor an open theist.
I'm just Christian. Very Happy
Christian Thrash Rules
Christian Thrash Rules
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Rider Thu Apr 11, 2024 8:24 am

Well, you believe the Bible to a point, if the magisterium teaches something else you don't believe the Bible.
Black Rider
Black Rider
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Pethead and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian Thrash Rules Thu Apr 11, 2024 8:25 am

Black Rider wrote:Well, you believe the Bible to a point, if the magisterium teaches something else you don't believe the Bible.
Yeah. If it's in the Bible it's true. Obviously I follow NT more than OT. I don't give burnt offerings and all that stuff. That should go without saying though.
Christian Thrash Rules
Christian Thrash Rules
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Dustofyears Thu Apr 11, 2024 8:26 am

Pro-Zak wrote:Oh, and here's exactly how denominations started...

Well would you look at that.... MODS MODS... found some more Catholic propaganda and condescension... Lolz
Dustofyears
Dustofyears
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Pro-Zak Thu Apr 11, 2024 8:29 am

This bloke doesn't even know the difference between Catholicism and Lutheranism! 🤣
Pro-Zak
Pro-Zak
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Pro-Zak Thu Apr 11, 2024 8:30 am

Black Rider wrote:Well, you believe the Bible to a point, if the magisterium teaches something else you don't believe the Bible.
Such as?
Pro-Zak
Pro-Zak
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Dustofyears Thu Apr 11, 2024 8:30 am

^No need to be condescending... Sheesh...
Dustofyears
Dustofyears
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Rider Thu Apr 11, 2024 8:31 am

Yeah. If it's in the Bible it's true. Obviously I follow NT more than OT. I don't give burnt offerings and all that stuff. That should go without saying though.
That was a response to Zak.
Let me ask you this CTR. Does God learn new information?
Black Rider
Black Rider
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Rider Thu Apr 11, 2024 8:32 am

Pro-Zak wrote:
Such as?
That Mary never sinned, that the Pope is infallible, that there's a purgatory etc.
Black Rider
Black Rider
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Pethead, seth and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by seth Thu Apr 11, 2024 8:33 am

Pro-Zak wrote:Teramaze
Kekal

I hate SM. (this website doesn't count and neither does YT). My favorite pastors are people like Willie George (I go to his church COTM), Kenneth Copeland (I swear if any of you say he's evil or a demon.......), and others.
Kenneth Copeland is evil. He teaches the prosperity gospel, a blatantly false doctrine that basically teaches Jesus as a means to get rich. And he is basically a glorified scam artist, living in extreme luxury (dude has multimillion dollar mansions and a private jet…which he claims God wanted him to buy) while telling his congregation to keep giving him money so God will make them rich too. It is clear who his god is, and that is the almighty dollar. I hope he’s enjoying his earthly reward of wealth, because unless something drastic changes, it’s all he’s gonna get
seth
seth
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Black Rider, Frozen Fire, Pethead, Pro-Zak and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Rider Thu Apr 11, 2024 8:42 am

Yeah, sorry CTR, Copeland is a false teacher and a scam artist. He's way off the reservation.
Black Rider
Black Rider
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Pethead, seth and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dustofyears Thu Apr 11, 2024 8:52 am

Just messing with ya Pro-Zak. I found the video quite funny, and kind shows the ridiculousness of it all. Have a splendid day everyone.
Dustofyears
Dustofyears
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next