The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Christian band that have left the christian lyrics behind?

+23
seth
petrafan007
Pethead
dwells
StevenCressler
Christian Thrash Rules
Opeth3232
average joe
Frozen Fire
crucifyd
Staybrite
Black Rider
Constantine
Soldier777
BaleMaster
Kerrick
Follower of Jesus
TZ75
eatbugs
CrimsonWarrior
WildWorld
alldatndensum
Temple of Blood
27 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Christian band that have left the christian lyrics behind? - Page 6 Empty Re: Christian band that have left the christian lyrics behind?

Post by seth Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:01 pm

Christian Thrash Rules wrote:
seth wrote:
seth wrote:Christian means FOLLOWER of Christ, not equal to Christ. Comparing yourself to Him by saying you could have also died for the sins of the world is straight up blasphemy. You need to find some better influences if the people you listen to are ok with this. And no, him being an actor in a western Christian movie doesn’t let him off the hook
Jesus was just a man! "Saying we can be like Jesus today is blasphemy" Philippians 2:5 In your lives you must think and act like Christ Jesus. What Jesus did in those days we are able to do today. Jesus got tempted just as much if not more than any other man, he was the first person to be filled with the Holy Spirit, that's how he did all those miracles and how we can do them today. No being in a Christian western doesn't let him off the hook, but him being a mine writer and all the stuff he says does.
Dude are you trolling? Jesus was not “just a man,” He is the incarnate, eternal son of God
In the four Gospels, there is ample evidence that Jesus was fully human since He was born to a human mother (Matthew 1:25), He experienced hunger (Matthew 21:18) and thirst (John 19:28). He is fully God and fully human. He had temptations just like us.
That is true. But the fact that He was FULLY GOD as well as fully human means he was not “JUST” a man. Unlike you and I, He never sinned, despite being tempted. And as we are only men, not God, we could not die for the sin of the world like He did
seth
seth
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Black Rider, Pethead, MagnusPrime and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Christian band that have left the christian lyrics behind? - Page 6 Empty Re: Christian band that have left the christian lyrics behind?

Post by Christian Thrash Rules Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:04 pm

seth wrote:
seth wrote:
seth wrote:Christian means FOLLOWER of Christ, not equal to Christ. Comparing yourself to Him by saying you could have also died for the sins of the world is straight up blasphemy. You need to find some better influences if the people you listen to are ok with this. And no, him being an actor in a western Christian movie doesn’t let him off the hook
Jesus was just a man! "Saying we can be like Jesus today is blasphemy" Philippians 2:5 In your lives you must think and act like Christ Jesus. What Jesus did in those days we are able to do today. Jesus got tempted just as much if not more than any other man, he was the first person to be filled with the Holy Spirit, that's how he did all those miracles and how we can do them today. No being in a Christian western doesn't let him off the hook, but him being a mine writer and all the stuff he says does.
Dude are you trolling? Jesus was not “just a man,” He is the incarnate, eternal son of God
In the four Gospels, there is ample evidence that Jesus was fully human since He was born to a human mother (Matthew 1:25), He experienced hunger (Matthew 21:18) and thirst (John 19:28). He is fully God and fully human. He had temptations just like us.
That is true. But the fact that He was FULLY GOD as well as fully human means he was not “JUST” a man. Unlike you and I, He never sinned, despite being tempted. And as we are only men, not God, we could not die for the sin of the world like He did
Yes, he never sinned. But he was BORN in God we have to be born AGAIN in God. That's the difference.
Christian Thrash Rules
Christian Thrash Rules
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by seth Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:05 pm

Even after we are born again, we do not become fully God, or become divine at all. And Jesus is eternal. He existed before the beginning of time (see John 1:1). He only became a human when He was born, but that is not when He came into existence
seth
seth
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Pethead, MagnusPrime and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian Thrash Rules Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:07 pm

seth wrote:Even after we are born again, we do not become fully God. And Jesus is eternal. He existed before the beginning of time (see John 1:1). He only became a human when He was born, but that is not when He came into existence
Jesus wasn't human until he was born through Mary. I never said we become fully God, but we all become children of God and have his spirit living in us (if you get baptized it the Holy Spirit which most people don't but whatever)
Christian Thrash Rules
Christian Thrash Rules
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by seth Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:09 pm

seth wrote:Even after we are born again, we do not become fully God. And Jesus is eternal. He existed before the beginning of time (see John 1:1). He only became a human when He was born, but that is not when He came into existence
Jesus wasn't human until he was born through Mary. I never said we become fully God, but we all become children of God and have his spirit living in us (if you get baptized it the Holy Spirit which most people don't but whatever)
He wasn’t human until He was born through Mary, but He existed for eternity before that. Unlike us. And someone who has the spirit in them and is born again is still not equal to Jesus
seth
seth
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Black Rider, Pethead, MagnusPrime and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Rider Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:09 pm

He was not born in God, he was and is the eternal God.  And Copeland claiming he defeated COVID but it raged on makes him a false prophet and the Bible is pretty clear how it feels about false prophets.
Black Rider
Black Rider
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Pethead, seth and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pethead Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:16 pm

My point in mentioning that some of us have studied these things for a while was to respond to your accusation that we were just going along with the bandwagon and hadn’t actually thought through these issues.

Copeland is a false prophet and anyone telling you to listen to him is at BEST lacking discernment and at worst a fellow false prophet.

We’re saying these things not to be mean but to warn you.
Pethead
Pethead
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

http://curtisjdupree.blogspot.com

Black Rider, seth and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by seth Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:20 pm

Exactly. Not trying to attack you, but I strongly encourage you to compare what the likes of Copeland say to what the Bible says about the nature of Jesus, the role of money, and the role of believers. The book of Revelation especially shows the awesome power and authority of Christ, beyond that of any mere man.
seth
seth
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Black Rider, Pethead and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:28 pm

Ninja'd by a few others.  Smile

Shocked

Whoa.  There's a lot that should be addressed here but I'm not sure this is the best place to do it...  For now, know that I'm praying for you and implore you to flee from whoever taught you Jesus was just a man and do a deep dive into Christ's divinity.

To your previous question, I was not born/raised in a Reformed church.  I grew up in an Arminian church and in my mid-20s became quite discontent with the fluffy teachings of the church I was attending at that time.  It was during that same time when I was introduced to the Reformed understanding (through my now-wife).  I wrestled with it for a while but ultimately found it to a much more (IMO) consistent lens to view Scripture through.  I will also say that God has used that to grow my gratefulness to and awe of Him greatly through it all.

Tyrant
Tyrant

Pethead, seth and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pro-Zak Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:29 pm

We do become "partakers of the divine nature", but that's a far cry from the little godz heresy that he and others espouse. Where you can create your own reality through the force of faith, words and formulas. That God the Father is a big man, 6'2", around 250lbs, give or take. That Adam was a carbon copy of God, not even really subordinate to God. That once Adam fell Satan took over the world and God really had no say in anything till he bribed Abram with a posh offer, which if it wasn't sweet enough he could have told God to bug off. That Jesus was rich, had a big house, St. Paul had the kind of money that government officials would block up justice to get a bribe out of ol' Paul! Folks, on and on it goes and how far down the rabbit hole nobody knows! If you want to hear this and more, from their own mouths, go to YouTube and type in "Christianity in Crisis", it all in there...
Pro-Zak
Pro-Zak
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Frozen Fire, Pethead, seth and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pethead Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:30 pm

It’s also interesting to note that many of us are coming from different backgrounds and theological bents (Reformed, Arminian, Presbyterian, Baptist, Roman Catholic), and yet we’re all united in warning you about KC. That’s not something to just ignore.
Pethead
Pethead
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Kerrick, Pro-Zak, seth and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pro-Zak Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:35 pm

"KC and the Darkside Prophets!" 😈
Pro-Zak
Pro-Zak
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

seth and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by seth Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:37 pm

And I know you shouldn’t judge people by their appearance, but just looking at the dude’s mannerisms, he straight up looks evil. Like an overly cliche’d movie villain. Obviously there’s more reason to say he’s evil than just that, but still…
seth
seth
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

StevenCressler likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pro-Zak Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:39 pm

I'm going to give the young man here some slack, there was a time when I believed that these clowns were true men of God. I didn't know any better, just like when I thought that the Catholic Church was evil, ignorant as a blind sheep! It was Hank Hanegraaff that I believe God used to open my eyes to a lot of false teachings that I once embraced.
Pro-Zak
Pro-Zak
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Dustofyears Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:00 pm

Yeah but the Catholic Church is evil. Always has been. It's very foundations is built on evil deeds. You were right the first time.

Last edited by Dustofyears on Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dustofyears
Dustofyears
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian Thrash Rules Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:12 pm

Kerrick wrote:Ninja'd by a few others.  Smile

Shocked

Whoa.  There's a lot that should be addressed here but I'm not sure this is the best place to do it...  For now, know that I'm praying for you and implore you to flee from whoever taught you Jesus was just a man and do a deep dive into Christ's divinity.

To your previous question, I was not born/raised in a Reformed church.  I grew up in an Arminian church and in my mid-20s became quite discontent with the fluffy teachings of the church I was attending at that time.  It was during that same time when I was introduced to the Reformed understanding (through my now-wife).  I wrestled with it for a while but ultimately found it to a much more (IMO) consistent lens to view Scripture through.  I will also say that God has used that to grow my gratefulness to and awe of Him greatly through it all.
I know he is God and man, what I meant was he didn't have any more power than us believers do today. Again, I've never said anything against what I've read in the bible. Jesus came to Earth AS A MAN, and had the temptations and hardships of being a man.
Christian Thrash Rules
Christian Thrash Rules
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:15 pm

Gotcha, thanks for the clarification.  There is much mystery surrounding the incarnation and how the fully-man and fully-God works out.

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by Dustofyears Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:17 pm

Kerrick wrote:Ninja'd by a few others.  Smile

Shocked

I know he is God and man, what I meant was he didn't have any more power than us believers do today. Again, I've never said anything against what I've read in the bible. Jesus came to Earth AS A MAN, and had the temptations and hardships of being a man.

When did you last turn water into wine or raise anyone from the dead or walk on water or heal a blind man or rise from the dead yourself three days later, etc... I can tell ya, never! No one here has. You ain't got no power! Lolz. Just the facts... Cute you think so though.

Last edited by Dustofyears on Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dustofyears
Dustofyears
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian Thrash Rules Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:18 pm

Pethead wrote:It’s also interesting to note that many of us are coming from different backgrounds and theological bents (Reformed, Arminian, Presbyterian, Baptist, Roman Catholic), and yet we’re all united in warning you about KC. That’s not something to just ignore.
Mom came from Christian, Dad came from Baptist(now Christian), Grandma/Grandpa Baptist, they think people who call KC a demon, false teacher etc. stupid. You want to know my dads beliefs and stuff? Search Lone Pine Baptist on YT (he just recently got the pastoring position there) and before you say "he's not Baptist but is preaching at a Baptist church?", they asked him and he said "I'm not Baptist, I believe in baptism of the holy spirit and speaking in tongues etc." and it went all the way to him now being the pastor. I've never said anything against the Bible here, never. I've even used scripture to prove multiple of my points.
Christian Thrash Rules
Christian Thrash Rules
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian Thrash Rules Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:19 pm

Dustofyears wrote:
When did you last turn water into wine or raise anyone from the dead or walk on water or heal a blind man or etc... I can tell ya, never! No one here has. You ain't got no power! Lolz. Just the facts... Cute you think so though
Umm... lots? My brother (born with muscular dystrophy) was supposed to die within two weeks and is 14! Every one of his surgerys goes better then the doctor has ever seen before. My dad has healed people etc.
Christian Thrash Rules
Christian Thrash Rules
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Dustofyears Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:22 pm

And when did you raise the dead or walk on water or turn water into wine last or die for three days then rise again and made a blind man to see and a deaf man to hear, right of the bat, Never is the truth, and you know it.

Sorry to break it to ya, but you're nothing but a man. You have no powers, sorry.

an there is no such thing as speaking in tongues, it's complete gibberish and nonsense.
Dustofyears
Dustofyears
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by StevenCressler Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:32 pm

Dustofyears wrote:And when did you raise the dead or walk on water or turn water into wine last or die for three days then rise again and made a blind man to see and a deaf man to hear, right of the bat, Never is the truth, and you know it.

Sorry to break it to ya, but you're nothing but a man. You have no powers, sorry.

an there is no such thing as speaking in tongues, it's complete gibberish and nonsense.
Nah, speaking in tounges is a real thing. It's happened to my mom. But yeah we can't perform miracles.

Btw, I can't be the only one who thought he was joking when he first listed KC as one of his favs, right?

Last edited by StevenCressler on Thu Apr 11, 2024 2:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
StevenCressler
StevenCressler
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

https://www.youtube.com/@trickshotsmoviesandcubing2317/videos

Dustofyears likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pethead Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:36 pm

Dustofyears wrote:
When did you last turn water into wine or raise anyone from the dead or walk on water or heal a blind man or etc... I can tell ya, never! No one here has. You ain't got no power! Lolz. Just the facts... Cute you think so though
Umm... lots? My brother (born with muscular dystrophy) was supposed to die within two weeks and is 14! Every one of his surgerys goes better then the doctor has ever seen before. My dad has healed people etc.
I do want to say praise God for your brother.
Pethead
Pethead
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Dustofyears, MagnusPrime and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dustofyears Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:45 pm

StevenCressler wrote:
Dustofyears wrote:And when did you raise the dead or walk on water or turn water into wine last or die for three days then rise again and made a blind man to see and a deaf man to hear, right of the bat, Never is the truth, and you know it.

Nah, speaking in younger is a real thing. It's happened to my mom. But yeah we can't perform miracles.

Btw, I can't be the only one who thought he was joking when he first listed KC as one of his favs, right?

Speaking in younger? You mean tongues?

Pethead wrote:
Dustofyears wrote:
I do want to say praise God for your brother.

My X's sister wasn't meant to live past single digits. She is now in in her 50's in a care home crippled in a chair but still living. What a curse. That doesn't equate to Healing powers. He is trying to say people today have the same power Jesus had lolz...where is all this power that Jesus displayed then... who's fooling who here?

Who can say they've seen the things Jesus did as described in the bible... It's nice we think so, but People just don't have super powers.

If this was the case everyone on the world would be healed and more, because ll Christians would've healed people and raised them from the dead and for sure showed off some powers by treading some water, or raising some dead people.

Call me a liar if I'm not telling ya how it is.

Last edited by Dustofyears on Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Dustofyears
Dustofyears
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Pethead Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:47 pm

I’m not granting his premise, I’m just thanking God for preserving his brother.
Pethead
Pethead
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Dustofyears, MagnusPrime and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next