The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Christian band that have left the christian lyrics behind?

+23
seth
petrafan007
Pethead
dwells
StevenCressler
Christian Thrash Rules
Opeth3232
average joe
Frozen Fire
crucifyd
Staybrite
Black Rider
Constantine
Soldier777
BaleMaster
Kerrick
Follower of Jesus
TZ75
eatbugs
CrimsonWarrior
WildWorld
alldatndensum
Temple of Blood
27 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Christian band that have left the christian lyrics behind? - Page 7 Empty Re: Christian band that have left the christian lyrics behind?

Post by Christian Thrash Rules Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:52 pm

Dustofyears wrote:And when did you raise the dead or walk on water or turn water into wine last or die for three days then rise again and made a blind man to see and a deaf man to hear, right of the bat, Never is the truth, and you know it.

Sorry to break it to ya, but you're nothing but a man. You have no powers, sorry.

an there is no such thing as speaking in tongues, it's complete gibberish and nonsense.
My 19 year old cousin died, before I was born.... and I've met her. And speaking in tongues is very much a real thing. You are the most Baptist sounding person ever.
Christian Thrash Rules
Christian Thrash Rules
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

StevenCressler likes this post

Back to top Go down

Christian band that have left the christian lyrics behind? - Page 7 Empty Re: Christian band that have left the christian lyrics behind?

Post by Christian Thrash Rules Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:57 pm

Dustofyears wrote:
My X's sister wasn't meant to live past single digits. She is now in in her 50's in a care home crippled in a chair but still living. What a curse. That doesn't equate to Healing powers. He is trying to say people today have the same power Jesus had lolz...where is all this power that Jesus displayed then... who's fooling who here?

Who can say they've seen the things Jesus did as described in the bible... It's nice we think so, but People just don't have super powers.

If this was the case everyone on the world would be healed and more, because ll Christians would've healed people and raised them from the dead and for sure showed off some powers by treading some water, or raising some dead people.

Call me a liar if I'm not telling ya how it is.
I'm going to use all caps because I don't like it when people go against His word..... YOU ARE GOING AGAINST THE BIBLE AND BY ALL MEANS TRY TO PROVE THIS SCRIPTURE WRONG! Mark 16:17-18 NKJV
And these signs will follow those who believe: In My name they will cast out demons; they will speak with new tongues; they will take up serpents; and if they drink anything deadly, it will by no means hurt them; they will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover.”
Christian Thrash Rules
Christian Thrash Rules
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian Thrash Rules Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:57 pm

Pethead wrote:I’m not granting his premise, I’m just thanking God for preserving his brother.
So you don't believe in healing. Which means God doesn't want people to be healed, got it.
Christian Thrash Rules
Christian Thrash Rules
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Dustofyears Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:58 pm

Dustofyears wrote:
StevenCressler wrote:
Dustofyears wrote:And when did you raise the dead or walk on water or turn water into wine last or die for three days then rise again and made a blind man to see and a deaf man to hear, right of the bat, Never is the truth, and you know it.

Sorry to break it to ya, but you're nothing but a man. You have no powers, sorry.

an there is no such thing as speaking in tongues, it's complete gibberish and nonsense.
Nah, speaking in younger is a real thing. It's happened to my mom. But yeah we can't perform miracles.

Btw, I can't be the only one who thought he was joking when he first listed KC as one of his favs, right?

Speaking in younger? You mean tongues?

Pethead wrote:
Christian Thrash Rules wrote:
Dustofyears wrote:
When did you last turn water into wine or raise anyone from the dead or walk on water or heal a blind man or etc... I can tell ya, never! No one here has. You ain't got no power! Lolz. Just the facts... Cute you think so though
Umm... lots? My brother (born with muscular dystrophy) was supposed to die within two weeks and is 14! Every one of his surgerys goes better then the doctor has ever seen before. My dad has healed people etc.
I do want to say praise God for your brother.

My X's sister wasn't meant to live past single digits. She is now in in her 50's in a care home crippled in a chair but still living. What a curse. That doesn't equate to Healing powers. He is trying to say people today have the same power Jesus had lolz...where is all this power that Jesus displayed then... who's fooling who here?

Who can say they've seen the things Jesus did as described in the bible... It's nice we think so, but People just don't have super powers.

If this was the case everyone on the world would be healed and more, because ll Christians would've healed people and raised them from the dead and for sure showed off some powers by treading some water, or raising some dead people.

Nar you grabbed the wrong one. ^that's the one you want to look at and answer. And I don't believe a word you say. And I went to church that spoke in supposed tongues, babbled them frequently myself like a tool.

Now study the box above and tell me if you match up to Jesus. The answer is NO. You have zero powers. Your dad has zero healing powers.
Dustofyears
Dustofyears
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Dustofyears Thu Apr 11, 2024 2:00 pm

Pethead wrote:I’m not granting his premise, I’m just thanking God for preserving his brother.
So you don't believe in healing. Which means God doesn't want people to be healed, got it.

Not going to answer are you. This is typical, very typical of Christians. Make an outrageous claim then when confronted, shut it down. You got nothing. Why am I arguing with a 15 year old lolz...
Dustofyears
Dustofyears
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian Thrash Rules Thu Apr 11, 2024 2:01 pm

Dustofyears wrote:

Nar you grabbed the wrong one. ^that's the one you want to look at and answer. And I don't believe a word you say. And I went to church that spoke in supposed tongues, babbled them frequently myself like a tool.

Now study the box above and tell me if you match up to Jesus. The answer is NO. You have zero powers. Your dad has zero healing powers.
I'M GIVING SCRIPTURE PROOF AND IT'S STILL NOT ENOUGH!?!?!? You might be the most stubborn Christian I've ever seen.....
Christian Thrash Rules
Christian Thrash Rules
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Dustofyears Thu Apr 11, 2024 2:01 pm

Dustofyears wrote:

I'm going to use all caps because I don't like it when people go against His word..... YOU ARE GOING AGAINST THE BIBLE AND BY ALL MEANS TRY TO PROVE THIS SCRIPTURE WRONG! Mark 16:17-18 NKJV
And these signs will follow those who believe: In My name they will cast out demons; they will speak with new tongues; they will take up serpents; and if they drink anything deadly, it will by no means hurt them; they will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover.”

Last edited by Dustofyears on Thu Apr 11, 2024 2:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dustofyears
Dustofyears
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by seth Thu Apr 11, 2024 2:02 pm

In case you haven’t noticed already, Dustofyears is not a Christian and makes no secret of that. I do believe God still performs miracles, including healing at times, but the word of faith movement in general is full of heresy and false teaching which is blatantly contrary to the Bible
seth
seth
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Black Rider, Pethead, Dustofyears and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dustofyears Thu Apr 11, 2024 2:03 pm

Dustofyears wrote:

I'M GIVING SCRIPTURE PROOF AND IT'S STILL NOT ENOUGH!?!?!? You might be the most stubborn Christian I've ever seen.....

I'm not a Christian. lolz. Bless ya. have a lovely day with all those powers you have. How about going to the local hospital and healing some terminal kids. That'd be a good start. Done.
Dustofyears
Dustofyears
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian Thrash Rules Thu Apr 11, 2024 2:05 pm

Dustofyears wrote:
Dustofyears wrote:

I'm not a Christian. lolz. Bless ya. have a lovely day with all those powers you have. How about going to the local hospital and healing some terminal kids. That'd be a good start. Done.
I thought this was a website to talk to fellow Christian metal lovers which I can't do in person and I guess for the most part I was wrong. It's just a non-christian with Christians who think faith healing is satanic.
Christian Thrash Rules
Christian Thrash Rules
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Pethead Thu Apr 11, 2024 2:06 pm

If you’re talking to me:

In case you missed it, I was thanking God for healing your brother. I believe God heals.

Last edited by Pethead on Thu Apr 11, 2024 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pethead
Pethead
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

http://curtisjdupree.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Fundy Thu Apr 11, 2024 2:07 pm

I guess no one has all the answers.  I've found enough answers (which doesn't include speaking in tongues), but I'm happy for people to believe in what they want, as long as it doesn't harm others and hopefully pulls them to Christ.

Christ is all that matters, as the Gospel is simple.  If it weren't simple then simple people (like myself) wouldn't understand.
Fundy
Fundy
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

https://sites.google.com/site/silenceismadness777/

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian Thrash Rules Thu Apr 11, 2024 2:07 pm

Pethead wrote:
In case you missed it, I was thanking God for healing your brother. I believe God heals.
I know I didn't know which thing to quote to get the statement across. It wasn't directed at you.
Christian Thrash Rules
Christian Thrash Rules
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian Thrash Rules Thu Apr 11, 2024 2:08 pm

1 Peter 2:24: He himself bore our sins in his body on the tree, that we might die to sin and live to righteousness. By His wounds you have been healed.
Christian Thrash Rules
Christian Thrash Rules
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Fundy likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pethead Thu Apr 11, 2024 2:08 pm

Fundy wrote:I guess no one has all the answers.  I've found enough answers (which doesn't include speaking in tongues), but I'm happy for people to believe in what they want, as long as it doesn't harm others and hopefully pulls them to Christ.

Christ is all that matters, as the Gospel is simple.  If it weren't simple then simple people (like myself) wouldn't understand.
I agree with this overall, but people like KC do actively harm the souls of others.
Pethead
Pethead
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Fundy, seth and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pethead Thu Apr 11, 2024 2:08 pm

Pethead wrote:
I know I didn't know which thing to quote to get the statement across. It wasn't directed at you.
Gotcha.
Pethead
Pethead
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dustofyears Thu Apr 11, 2024 2:08 pm

Dustofyears wrote:
Dustofyears wrote:

I thought this was a website to talk to fellow Christian metal lovers which I can't do in person and I guess for the most part I was wrong. It's just a non-christian with Christians who think faith healing is satanic.

Last edited by Dustofyears on Thu Apr 11, 2024 2:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Dustofyears
Dustofyears
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by seth Thu Apr 11, 2024 2:09 pm

Most of us are Christians, and do believe God performs miracles. However, most of us also recognize prosperity/celebrity preachers as false teachers that they are, along with their “word of faith” movement.
Some insight on that movement (of which KC is one of the primary leaders): https://www.gotquestions.org/Word-Faith.html
seth
seth
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Pethead and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dustofyears Thu Apr 11, 2024 2:12 pm

Fundy wrote:I guess no one has all the answers.  I've found enough answers (which doesn't include speaking in tongues), but I'm happy for people to believe in what they want, as long as it doesn't harm others and hopefully pulls them to Christ.

Yeah that's nice. I like truth. Lies hurt the world.
Dustofyears
Dustofyears
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Fundy likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian Thrash Rules Thu Apr 11, 2024 2:12 pm

seth wrote:Most of us are Christians, and do believe God performs miracles. However, most of us also recognize prosperity/celebrity preachers as false teachers that they are, along with their “word of faith” movement.
Some insight on that movement (of which KC is one of the primary leaders): https://www.gotquestions.org/Word-Faith.html
All I'm getting from what you are saying here is that you don't believe in faith, or faith healing, or speaking in tongues, or baptism of the holy spirit.
Christian Thrash Rules
Christian Thrash Rules
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian Thrash Rules Thu Apr 11, 2024 2:13 pm

Have I said anything against scripture here? Prove to me I did. Tell me something I said then show me a scripture that says the opposite.
Christian Thrash Rules
Christian Thrash Rules
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by seth Thu Apr 11, 2024 2:14 pm

seth wrote:Most of us are Christians, and do believe God performs miracles. However, most of us also recognize prosperity/celebrity preachers as false teachers that they are, along with their “word of faith” movement.
All I'm getting from what you are saying here is that you don't believe in faith, or faith healing, or speaking in tongues, or baptism of the holy spirit.
Never said that (although I believe speaking in tongues, as clearly stated by Paul, is a gift given to some but not all believers. Also, based on what happened at Pentecost, it refers to miraculously speaking HUMAN languages for the purpose of evangelism. Not babbling words that no one understands.)
seth
seth
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Fundy, Kerrick, Pethead, MagnusPrime and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian Thrash Rules Thu Apr 11, 2024 2:15 pm

seth wrote:
Never said that (although I believe speaking in tongues, as clearly stated by Paul, is a gift given to some but not all believers. Also, based on what happened at Pentecost, it refers to miraculously speaking HUMAN languages for the purpose of evangelism. Not babbling words that no one understands.)
1 Corinthians 14 :: NIV. Follow the way of love and eagerly desire spiritual gifts, especially the gift of prophecy. For anyone who speaks in a tongue does not speak to men but to God. Indeed, no one understands him; he utters mysteries with his spirit.
Christian Thrash Rules
Christian Thrash Rules
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Pethead Thu Apr 11, 2024 2:18 pm

We do need to distinguish charismatic theology broadly considered from the word of faith movement. I disagree with the former, but I don’t see it as inherently heretical.
Pethead
Pethead
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Black Rider, seth and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian Thrash Rules Thu Apr 11, 2024 2:18 pm

Speaking in tongues is a gift to all believers. But you must first be baptized in the Holy Spirit which a lot of denominations (especially Baptist) don't believe in.
Christian Thrash Rules
Christian Thrash Rules
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next