The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Christian band that have left the christian lyrics behind?

+23
seth
petrafan007
Pethead
dwells
StevenCressler
Christian Thrash Rules
Opeth3232
average joe
Frozen Fire
crucifyd
Staybrite
Black Rider
Constantine
Soldier777
BaleMaster
Kerrick
Follower of Jesus
TZ75
eatbugs
CrimsonWarrior
WildWorld
alldatndensum
Temple of Blood
27 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Christian band that have left the christian lyrics behind? - Page 8 Empty Re: Christian band that have left the christian lyrics behind?

Post by Black Rider Thu Apr 11, 2024 2:19 pm

Christian Thrash Rules wrote:
Dustofyears wrote:
My X's sister wasn't meant to live past single digits. She is now in in her 50's in a care home crippled in a chair but still living. What a curse. That doesn't equate to Healing powers. He is trying to say people today have the same power Jesus had lolz...where is all this power that Jesus displayed then... who's fooling who here?

Who can say they've seen the things Jesus did as described in the bible... It's nice we think so, but People just don't have super powers.

If this was the case everyone on the world would be healed and more, because ll Christians would've healed people and raised them from the dead and for sure showed off some powers by treading some water, or raising some dead people.

Call me a liar if I'm not telling ya how it is.
I'm going to use all caps because I don't like it when people go against His word..... YOU ARE GOING AGAINST THE BIBLE AND BY ALL MEANS TRY TO PROVE THIS SCRIPTURE WRONG! Mark 16:17-18 NKJV
And these signs will follow those who believe: In My name they will cast out demons; they will speak with new tongues; they will take up serpents; and if they drink anything deadly, it will by no means hurt them; they will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover.”
You know that passage was added later and isn't canon? Don't go handling poisonous snakes and drinking poison.
Black Rider
Black Rider
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

StevenCressler likes this post

Back to top Go down

Christian band that have left the christian lyrics behind? - Page 8 Empty Re: Christian band that have left the christian lyrics behind?

Post by Christian Thrash Rules Thu Apr 11, 2024 2:20 pm

Just because you don't 100% agree with KC doesn't make him evil or a demon or another piece of crap like that. You will never 100% agree with another person.
Christian Thrash Rules
Christian Thrash Rules
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by StevenCressler Thu Apr 11, 2024 2:20 pm

Remember...
K.C. said that Christ was lost, sign of Satan on the cross, bore the devil's nature and was born again in hell!
StevenCressler
StevenCressler
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

https://www.youtube.com/@trickshotsmoviesandcubing2317/videos

seth likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Rider Thu Apr 11, 2024 2:21 pm

Christian Thrash Rules wrote:Speaking in tongues is a gift to all believers. But you must first be baptized in the Holy Spirit which a lot of denominations (especially Baptist) don't believe in.
Then why didn't all believers in the NT speak on tongues? We know longer need tongues and prophecy, everything you need for life and Godliness is in the Bible.
Black Rider
Black Rider
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Fundy, Pethead, MagnusPrime and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by StevenCressler Thu Apr 11, 2024 2:22 pm

No, not 100% agreeing with K.C. doesn't make him evil. Him being a false prophet makes him evil.
StevenCressler
StevenCressler
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Black Rider, Pethead, MagnusPrime and seth like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian Thrash Rules Thu Apr 11, 2024 2:22 pm

StevenCressler wrote:Remember...
K.C. said that Christ was lost, sign of Satan on the cross, bore the devil's nature and was born again in hell!
Never heard him say that and Jesus took on all the sins of the whole world and went to hell for the three days.
Christian Thrash Rules
Christian Thrash Rules
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian Thrash Rules Thu Apr 11, 2024 2:23 pm

Black Rider wrote:
Christian Thrash Rules wrote:Speaking in tongues is a gift to all believers. But you must first be baptized in the Holy Spirit which a lot of denominations (especially Baptist) don't believe in.
Then why didn't all believers in the NT speak on tongues? We know longer need tongues and prophecy, everything you need for life and Godliness is in the Bible.
Because not all of them got baptized in the Holy Spirit. It's not complicated it's right there in front of your face.
Christian Thrash Rules
Christian Thrash Rules
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by seth Thu Apr 11, 2024 2:24 pm

seth wrote:
seth wrote:Most of us are Christians, and do believe God performs miracles. However, most of us also recognize prosperity/celebrity preachers as false teachers that they are, along with their “word of faith” movement.
Some insight on that movement (of which KC is one of the primary leaders): https://www.gotquestions.org/Word-Faith.html
All I'm getting from what you are saying here is that you don't believe in faith, or faith healing, or speaking in tongues, or baptism of the holy spirit.
Never said that (although I believe speaking in tongues, as clearly stated by Paul, is a gift given to some but not all believers. Also, based on what happened at Pentecost, it refers to miraculously speaking HUMAN languages for the purpose of evangelism. Not babbling words that no one understands.)
1 Corinthians 14 :: NIV. Follow the way of love and eagerly desire spiritual gifts, especially the gift of prophecy. For anyone who speaks in a tongue does not speak to men but to God. Indeed, no one understands him; he utters mysteries with his spirit.
Read the rest of the chapter. Paul is making the point that praying in an unknown tongue is a lesser gift than prophecy and teaching, and is profitless unless someone is there to interpret. He says it is better to speak ten words in an understandable language than ten thousand in an unknown tongue. Then go back a couple of chapters. 1 Corinthians 12:27-31. He clearly lists many spiritual gifts, including tongues, and says that any individual one is NOT given to all believers.
seth
seth
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Pethead and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by StevenCressler Thu Apr 11, 2024 2:24 pm

StevenCressler wrote:Remember...
Never heard him say that and Jesus took on all the sins of the whole world and went to hell for the three days.
That was a TQT reference lol... A Dog's Breakfast
StevenCressler
StevenCressler
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Rider Thu Apr 11, 2024 2:25 pm

Jesus did not go to hell for three days. Think about what you're saying, hell is reserved for the unsaved.
Black Rider
Black Rider
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian Thrash Rules Thu Apr 11, 2024 2:25 pm

StevenCressler wrote:No, not 100% agreeing with K.C. doesn't make him evil. Him being a false prophet makes him evil.
You know this guy that's lead 100's and 100's of people to Christ? He's demon and evil and should die.
Christian Thrash Rules
Christian Thrash Rules
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by seth Thu Apr 11, 2024 2:25 pm

Jesus went to Hades, the place of the dead, which is different from Hell (the place of final judgment)
seth
seth
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Black Rider, Pethead and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Rider Thu Apr 11, 2024 2:26 pm

Black Rider wrote:
Because not all of them got baptized in the Holy Spirit. It's not complicated it's right there in front of your face.
😆 So it's not a universal gift by your own admission.
Black Rider
Black Rider
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by seth Thu Apr 11, 2024 2:26 pm

Nobody here is saying KC is a literal demon. I do believe he is influenced by them though
seth
seth
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Black Rider, Pethead and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by StevenCressler Thu Apr 11, 2024 2:26 pm

StevenCressler wrote:No, not 100% agreeing with K.C. doesn't make him evil. Him being a false prophet makes him evil.
You know this guy that's lead 100's and 100's of people to Christ? He's demon and evil and should die.
I guarantee very few of them are actually saved and the ones that are would have been better off getting saved a few years later by a proper teacher.
StevenCressler
StevenCressler
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Black Rider and Pethead like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian Thrash Rules Thu Apr 11, 2024 2:27 pm

seth wrote:Jesus went to Hades, the place of the dead, which is different from Hell (the place of final judgment)
You know what I meant gosh
Christian Thrash Rules
Christian Thrash Rules
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Rider Thu Apr 11, 2024 2:27 pm

False teachers abound. He's a proven false prophet, why are you insisting on defending him?
Black Rider
Black Rider
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian Thrash Rules Thu Apr 11, 2024 2:28 pm

seth wrote:Nobody here is saying KC is a literal demon. I do believe he is influenced by them though
Go cast them out and save him then! Oh, you don't think you can do that, right.
Christian Thrash Rules
Christian Thrash Rules
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by StevenCressler Thu Apr 11, 2024 2:28 pm

seth wrote:Jesus went to Hades, the place of the dead, which is different from Hell (the place of final judgment)
That explains a lot... Because I was confused how he could be separated from God without being in Hell
StevenCressler
StevenCressler
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Pethead likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian Thrash Rules Thu Apr 11, 2024 2:29 pm

StevenCressler wrote:
That explains a lot... Because I was confused how he could be separated from God without being in Hell
I'm pretty sure hell and "the place of hades" which sounds like you stole it from Greek mythology, is the same place
Christian Thrash Rules
Christian Thrash Rules
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by seth Thu Apr 11, 2024 2:30 pm

Hades/Sheol and Hell are often confused. I believe when Jesus died, He liberated the righteous souls from Hades so they could finally be with God
seth
seth
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by StevenCressler Thu Apr 11, 2024 2:30 pm

seth wrote:Nobody here is saying KC is a literal demon. I do believe he is influenced by them though
Nobody said we can't cast out demons. We can do miracles through God. However, Kenneth's "miracles" don't work. They fail. And that proves he's a false prophet.
StevenCressler
StevenCressler
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Pethead likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by seth Thu Apr 11, 2024 2:31 pm

StevenCressler wrote:
I'm pretty sure hell and "the place of hades" which sounds like you stole it from Greek mythology, is the same place
No it is not. Hell is the “lake of fire” where the devil and his angels, and all who reject Christ, will be cast on judgement day. “Hades” is the Greek word for Sheol (Hebrew word used in the OT) which was the place of the dead where all went before Christ opened the door to Heaven
seth
seth
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Black Rider, Pethead, MagnusPrime and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dustofyears Thu Apr 11, 2024 2:31 pm

Dude no one's miracles work... no one here has seen a miracle.

Last edited by Dustofyears on Thu Apr 11, 2024 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dustofyears
Dustofyears
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian Thrash Rules Thu Apr 11, 2024 2:32 pm

StevenCressler wrote:
Nobody said we can't cast out demons. We can do miracles through God. However, Kenneth's "miracles" don't work. They fail. And that proves he's a false prophet.
No no no no no no no..........
Christian Thrash Rules
Christian Thrash Rules
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next