The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Christian band that have left the christian lyrics behind?

+23
seth
petrafan007
Pethead
dwells
StevenCressler
Christian Thrash Rules
Opeth3232
average joe
Frozen Fire
crucifyd
Staybrite
Black Rider
Constantine
Soldier777
BaleMaster
Kerrick
Follower of Jesus
TZ75
eatbugs
CrimsonWarrior
WildWorld
alldatndensum
Temple of Blood
27 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Christian band that have left the christian lyrics behind? - Page 5 Empty Re: Christian band that have left the christian lyrics behind?

Post by Pro-Zak Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:05 am

Black Rider wrote:
Pro-Zak wrote:
Black Rider wrote:Well, you believe the Bible to a point, if the magisterium teaches something else you don't believe the Bible.
Such as?
That Mary never sinned, that the Pope is infallible, that there's a purgatory etc.
Let's go over that in the theology section, the "Thread Police" are sure to arrive shortly...
Pro-Zak
Pro-Zak
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Christian band that have left the christian lyrics behind? - Page 5 Empty Re: Christian band that have left the christian lyrics behind?

Post by Christian Thrash Rules Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:09 am

seth wrote:
Christian Thrash Rules wrote:
Pro-Zak wrote:Teramaze
Kekal

Part of the problem is the expectations put on these folks, they are expected to be pastors, theologians, philosophers, counselors, therapist...the amount of scrutiny and pressure they are under from the fans, especially with the advent of social media, is truly staggering! 😱
I hate SM. (this website doesn't count and neither does YT). My favorite pastors are people like Willie George (I go to his church COTM), Kenneth Copeland (I swear if any of you say he's evil or a demon.......), and others.
Kenneth Copeland is evil. He teaches the prosperity gospel, a blatantly false doctrine that basically teaches Jesus as a means to get rich. And he is basically a glorified scam artist, living in extreme luxury (dude has multimillion dollar mansions and a private jet…which he claims God wanted him to buy) while telling his congregation to keep giving him money so God will make them rich too. It is clear who his god is, and that is the almighty dollar. I hope he’s enjoying his earthly reward of wealth, because unless something drastic changes, it’s all he’s gonna get
My gosh....... watch The Gunslinger, it's in parts on his YouTube channel.
Christian Thrash Rules
Christian Thrash Rules
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian Thrash Rules Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:10 am

You are all saying KC is a false teacher because of what everyone else says and videos you've seen. Just hopping on the bandwagon!
Christian Thrash Rules
Christian Thrash Rules
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian Thrash Rules Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:19 am

If you saw a video saying that Christianity is wrong and there's no God you would become Atheist?
Christian Thrash Rules
Christian Thrash Rules
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Pethead Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:22 am

Christian Thrash Rules wrote:You are all saying KC is a false teacher because of what everyone else says and videos you've seen. Just hopping on the bandwagon!
Dude, I don’t want to be “that guy,” but some of us have been studying theology since before you were born.
Pethead
Pethead
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

http://curtisjdupree.blogspot.com

Black Rider, Kerrick, Pro-Zak, BaleMaster and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dustofyears Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:30 am

^no trust me, that guy above that guy, knows everything. I'm pretty sure it's Zoomer privilege or a pretty subtle form of troll.
Dustofyears
Dustofyears
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Dustofyears Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:48 am

Christian Thrash Rules wrote:You are all saying KC is a false teacher because of what everyone else says and videos you've seen. Just hopping on the bandwagon!
 You seriously need to stop talking and listen more. People here have known and watched Ken doll copland before you were born and well before the internet. This is not a new thought because of "Influencers"   Most of which make me sick frankly with all their recycled internet slang, fast cut aDhD edits, speed talking and cartoonish mannerisms.
Dustofyears
Dustofyears
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Pethead, MagnusPrime and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pro-Zak Thu Apr 11, 2024 11:18 am

My gosh, pure gold here folks! My old friend Kuba had this on VHS, so corny and cheesy that it makes Carmen look like a true artist!  😃😂🤣

Pro-Zak
Pro-Zak
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Dustofyears and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by seth Thu Apr 11, 2024 11:19 am

My opinion of him is based on well known facts, such as that he preaches prosperity theology and his lavish lifestyle. You can find plenty of stuff from his own website promoting this crap, straight from the horse’s mouth. He makes no secret of it. Just look up “kenneth copeland financial prosperity” and most of the results are from his own site. Even Tourniquet called him out, along with other false teachers, in A Dog’s Breakfast
seth
seth
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Pethead, BaleMaster, Dustofyears and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by seth Thu Apr 11, 2024 11:21 am

https://www.kcm.org/real-help/finances/speak/daily-confessions-financial-victory?language_content_entity=en-US

Prime example of what I am talking about. Straight from the horse’s mouth. Twisting Scripture to promote his idolization of money
seth
seth
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Black Rider, Pethead, Dustofyears and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pro-Zak Thu Apr 11, 2024 11:27 am

The prosperity end of it is bad enough, but it gets worse, much worse...😈
Pro-Zak
Pro-Zak
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Frozen Fire, Pethead, Dustofyears and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Rider Thu Apr 11, 2024 11:33 am

Here's a quote from him equating himself to Jesus.
The Spirit of God spoke to me and He said, ‘Son, realize this. Now follow me in this and don’t let your tradition trip you up.’ He said, ‘Think this way—a twice-born man whipped Satan in his own domain.’ And I threw my Bible down … like that. I said, ‘What?’ He said, ‘A born-again man defeated Satan, the firstborn of many brethren defeated him.’ He said, ‘You are the very image, the very copy of that one.’ I said, ‘Well now you don’t mean, you couldn’t dare mean, that I could have done the same ? He said, ‘Oh yeah, if you’d had the knowledge of the Word of God that He did, you could’ve done the same thing, ‘cause you’re a reborn man too.”
Black Rider
Black Rider
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Pethead, seth and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by seth Thu Apr 11, 2024 11:35 am

^ yeah I see what Zak means. That’s even more blasphemous than the money/prosperity issue. Whatever spirit told him that was certainly not holy
seth
seth
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Pethead and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian Thrash Rules Thu Apr 11, 2024 11:42 am

Black Rider wrote:Here's a quote from him equating himself to Jesus.
The Spirit of God spoke to me and He said, ‘Son, realize this. Now follow me in this and don’t let your tradition trip you up.’ He said, ‘Think this way—a twice-born man whipped Satan in his own domain.’ And I threw my Bible down … like that. I said, ‘What?’ He said, ‘A born-again man defeated Satan, the firstborn of many brethren defeated him.’ He said, ‘You are the very image, the very copy of that one.’ I said, ‘Well now you don’t mean, you couldn’t dare mean, that I could have done the same ? He said, ‘Oh yeah, if you’d had the knowledge of the Word of God that He did, you could’ve done the same thing, ‘cause you’re a reborn man too.”
... Christian means "little Christ like one" just saying. I have people who have studied theology long before I was born tell me he's good and I've listened.
Christian Thrash Rules
Christian Thrash Rules
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian Thrash Rules Thu Apr 11, 2024 11:44 am

Watch The Gunslinger(it's on his channel) and tell me those words he speaks are from a false teacher and/or demon. It's an old western Christian movie made by Willie George and Kenneth Copeland.
Christian Thrash Rules
Christian Thrash Rules
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by seth Thu Apr 11, 2024 11:47 am

Christian means FOLLOWER of Christ, not equal to Christ. Comparing yourself to Him by saying you could have also died for the sins of the world is straight up blasphemy. You need to find some better influences if the people you listen to are ok with this. And no, him being an actor in a western Christian movie doesn’t let him off the hook
seth
seth
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Black Rider, Pethead, MagnusPrime and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by seth Thu Apr 11, 2024 11:49 am

Jesus’s saying about a camel and the eye of a needle applies perfectly to the likes of Copeland
seth
seth
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Rider Thu Apr 11, 2024 11:53 am

... Christian means "little Christ like one" just saying. I have people who have studied theology long before I was born tell me he's good and I've listened.
Are you equating yourself as being just like Jesus in spirit and nature? Because if so, repent because that's blasphemy.
He's also a false prophet claiming he defeated COVID. 😆
Black Rider
Black Rider
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Pethead, seth and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian Thrash Rules Thu Apr 11, 2024 11:57 am

seth wrote:Christian means FOLLOWER of Christ, not equal to Christ. Comparing yourself to Him by saying you could have also died for the sins of the world is straight up blasphemy. You need to find some better influences if the people you listen to are ok with this. And no, him being an actor in a western Christian movie doesn’t let him off the hook
Jesus was just a man! "Saying we can be like Jesus today is blasphemy" Philippians 2:5 In your lives you must think and act like Christ Jesus. What Jesus did in those days we are able to do today. Jesus got tempted just as much if not more than any other man, he was the first person to be filled with the Holy Spirit, that's how he did all those miracles and how we can do them today. No being in a Christian western doesn't let him off the hook, but him being a mine writer and all the stuff he says does.
Christian Thrash Rules
Christian Thrash Rules
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by seth Thu Apr 11, 2024 11:57 am

Ultimately the important thing is to check every preacher or teacher’s words compared to the Bible. If you do so, you will find many errors in Copeland’s teaching. The Bible teaches that the treasures of a believer are ultimately not on this earth, but in heaven. God never promises wealth to all believers, in fact he speaks against those who live in luxury and says that Christians will experience suffering in this world. And makes it clear that Jesus is the only sinless, begotten son of God. And only He could take away the sins of the world. The rest of us are adopted as His children, but Jesus is one of a kind.
seth
seth
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by seth Thu Apr 11, 2024 11:58 am

seth wrote:Christian means FOLLOWER of Christ, not equal to Christ. Comparing yourself to Him by saying you could have also died for the sins of the world is straight up blasphemy. You need to find some better influences if the people you listen to are ok with this. And no, him being an actor in a western Christian movie doesn’t let him off the hook
Jesus was just a man! "Saying we can be like Jesus today is blasphemy" Philippians 2:5 In your lives you must think and act like Christ Jesus. What Jesus did in those days we are able to do today. Jesus got tempted just as much if not more than any other man, he was the first person to be filled with the Holy Spirit, that's how he did all those miracles and how we can do them today. No being in a Christian western doesn't let him off the hook, but him being a mine writer and all the stuff he says does.
Dude are you trolling? Jesus was not “just a man,” He is the incarnate, eternal son of God
seth
seth
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Black Rider, Pethead, MagnusPrime and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian Thrash Rules Thu Apr 11, 2024 11:58 am

Black Rider wrote:
Are you equating yourself as being just like Jesus in spirit and nature? Because if so, repent because that's blasphemy.
OH NO! HE DEFEATED A SICKNESS! IT'S NOT LIKE WE'RE CALLED TO DO THAT OR ANYTHING!
Christian Thrash Rules
Christian Thrash Rules
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by seth Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:00 pm

Black Rider wrote:
OH NO! HE DEFEATED A SICKNESS! IT'S NOT LIKE WE'RE CALLED TO DO THAT OR ANYTHING!
… he didn’t defeat Covid though. The pandemic continued on after his “defeat” of it
seth
seth
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Black Rider, Pethead and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian Thrash Rules Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:00 pm

seth wrote:
Dude are you trolling? Jesus was not “just a man,” He is the incarnate, eternal son of God
In the four Gospels, there is ample evidence that Jesus was fully human since He was born to a human mother (Matthew 1:25), He experienced hunger (Matthew 21:18) and thirst (John 19:28). He is fully God and fully human. He had temptations just like us.
Christian Thrash Rules
Christian Thrash Rules
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

StevenCressler likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian Thrash Rules Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:00 pm

seth wrote:
Black Rider wrote:
… he didn’t defeat Covid though. The pandemic continued on after his “defeat” of it
That doesn't make him a blasphemous demon!
Christian Thrash Rules
Christian Thrash Rules
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next