The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When a "Christian band" says they're not a Christian band...

+25
Raegoul
scottmitchell74
seth
Constantine
WildWorld
Christian Thrash Rules
StevenCressler
TZ75
Dustofyears
putergod
Dr3ams
Pethead
messiaen77
Black Rider
Temple of Blood
Blake
Hardcore Christian
Alan TWWB
Andreas89
eatbugs
deathisgain
alldatndensum
Staybrite
Follower of Jesus
ThomasEversole
29 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

When a "Christian band" says they're not a Christian band... - Page 7 Empty Re: When a "Christian band" says they're not a Christian band...

Post by Dustofyears Tue Feb 20, 2024 4:11 pm

Anyways peace out I really got run good chatting and have a good one guys.
Dustofyears
Dustofyears
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

When a "Christian band" says they're not a Christian band... - Page 7 Empty Re: When a "Christian band" says they're not a Christian band...

Post by Aldi80s Tue Feb 20, 2024 10:48 pm

Pro-Zak wrote:
seth wrote:I seem to remember another thread which said Kekal was into gnosticism, which appropriates ideas from Christianity but is in no way Christian

Not surprising, check out their Facebook page, Jeff has some rather bizarre beliefs that he shares from time to time. I love their early work, but not much after "Habit of Fire."
Saw his IG acc and yes... his posts are so weird...
Aldi80s
Aldi80s
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

http://gab.com/aldi80s

Back to top Go down

Post by Aldi80s Tue Feb 20, 2024 10:56 pm

Dustofyears wrote:
Black Rider wrote:I John 2 :19
They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would have continued with us. But they went out, that it might become plain that they all are not of us.
Could careless what a book with neat words says. It can't tell me what I felt and what my experience was which is a contradiction to those words as my testimony, yes I was as legit Christian as you or anyone here and for a time believed as much as anyone here professes. So I call that out as garbage. Bet many x-charistians would testify the same. It's just lame.
"book with neat words"? what u meant ?
Aldi80s
Aldi80s
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Aldi80s Tue Feb 20, 2024 10:59 pm

Black Rider wrote:Feelings and experiences don't save you. But since you don't believe the Bible it's weird you're arguing for having once believed it.
Ah I got now what did mean in the previous post.. sorry
Aldi80s
Aldi80s
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

StevenCressler likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dustofyears Tue Feb 20, 2024 11:00 pm

Aldi80s wrote:
Dustofyears wrote:
Black Rider wrote:I John 2 :19
They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would have continued with us. But they went out, that it might become plain that they all are not of us.
Could careless what a book with neat words says. It can't tell me what I felt and what my experience was which is a contradiction to those words as my testimony, yes I was as legit Christian as you or anyone here and for a time believed as much as anyone here professes. So I call that out as garbage. Bet many x-charistians would testify the same. It's just lame.
"book with neat words"? what u meant ?
Don't worry bout it. Man I must've been really tired need to slow my typing down my posts are going from bad to worse lolz. spastic triggered fingers. Cheers.
Dustofyears
Dustofyears
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

StevenCressler likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7