The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coronavirus - What is your local situation?

+35
Contrarian Deist
HenrikB
deathisgain
Samson
Guenther321
BaleMaster
WildWorld
DilemnaNation
TZ75
oldschooldoom
Soldier777
Airola
RegnumIrae
crucifyd
CrimsonWarrior
Frozen Fire
Tobi Elektrik
MetalMusicforJesus99
Grindboy
L8T
Kerrick
Ammocas
New Creation
Snert I
alldatndensum
arttieTHE1manparty
ThomasEversole
Andreas89
eatbugs
Staybrite
Black Rider
Christian metal Horde
MikeInFla
Markus1987
Constantine
39 posters

Page 15 of 22 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 18 ... 22  Next

Go down

Coronavirus - What is your local situation? - Page 15 Empty Re: Coronavirus - What is your local situation?

Post by WildWorld Tue Sep 22, 2020 5:33 pm

Well, our local pro wrestling company is holding a show again, so that's yet another sign of normality, though there will be limited capacity and masks are not only allowed, but encouraged! (Yes, we've gotten to the point where having live wrestling events is a sign of normalcy)

WildWorld
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

BaleMaster likes this post

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus - What is your local situation? - Page 15 Empty Re: Coronavirus - What is your local situation?

Post by alldatndensum Sun Sep 27, 2020 3:14 am

We went to a Missions Market in Lebanon, TN yesterday.  There weren't as many vendors as usual, but people could wear a mask if they wanted or not with it being held in a church.

We then went to Murfreesboro, TN where their mask mandate has expired.  However, all the stores still have their signs up demanding you wear them and they were limiting people inside or turning them away with no masks despite not having a mandate now.  I guess the fear-mongering and social conditioning worked.  This truly will be our new normal it seems.  I am so tired of this crap and ready just to live my life.  Something is gonna kill me regardless as no one makes it out of this world alive.
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

http://www.christianhardmusic.com

BaleMaster and DilemnaNation like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Tobi Elektrik Mon Sep 28, 2020 12:50 pm

alldatndensum wrote:This truly will be our new normal it seems.  I am so tired of this crap and ready just to live my life.  Something is gonna kill me regardless as no one makes it out of this world alive.

Is it really THAT annoying to wear a mask under certain circumstances? I would also like to leave my pants off on hot days when going to the supermarket but in the end I'm always putting my pants on. I guess the fear-mongering and social conditioning worked.
Tobi Elektrik
Tobi Elektrik
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by WildWorld Mon Sep 28, 2020 12:52 pm

I wonder what the reaction would be if I wore a Ninja mask (yes, I know real ninjas didnt wear those masks). It still covers the mouth after all.

WildWorld
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by BaleMaster Mon Sep 28, 2020 2:38 pm

I wore my full-head Bane mask a while ago. Got a lot of compliments.
BaleMaster
BaleMaster
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

WildWorld likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by alldatndensum Tue Sep 29, 2020 3:42 pm

Our county mayor is letting the mask mandate end tomorrow night at midnight.  He has said that people should still respect businesses' wishes for you to wear a mask inside.

Tennessee Governor Lee has extended the state of emergency for another month as I believed he would.  There will be no limitations on businesses now supposedly.  He has left it up to city and county mayors to decide if their individual mask mandates should continue or not.  For me, this is just political grand-standing to make it appear like he is giving the people what they want.
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

Back to top Go down

Post by alldatndensum Tue Sep 29, 2020 3:43 pm

Tobi Elektrik wrote:
alldatndensum wrote:This truly will be our new normal it seems.  I am so tired of this crap and ready just to live my life.  Something is gonna kill me regardless as no one makes it out of this world alive.

Is it really THAT annoying to wear a mask under certain circumstances? I would also like to leave my pants off on hot days when going to the supermarket but in the end I'm always putting my pants on. I guess the fear-mongering and social conditioning worked.

That's not even the same thing.  Thanks for the straw man arguement.
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

Superjuice, Kerrick, BaleMaster and DilemnaNation like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Samson Tue Sep 29, 2020 10:36 pm

I gotta give props to Greg Locke for having the guts to push back against this horse crap
Samson
Samson
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

BaleMaster and DilemnaNation like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 29, 2020 11:33 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
Tobi Elektrik wrote:

That's not even the same thing.  Thanks for the straw man arguement.
It is sort of the same thing and does relate to what people deem acceptable social conditioning taught since birth as opposed to new norms due to what is being deemed an emergency. The varying reactions will keep Anthropologists very busy writing papers over the coming years.

All of us can agree that the sooner this thing is over the better.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 30, 2020 5:36 am

We then went to Murfreesboro, TN

I am so sorry to hear that hehe, how is my old town doing?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Wed Sep 30, 2020 12:52 pm

Erasmus wrote:It is sort of the same thing and does relate to what people deem acceptable social conditioning taught since birth as opposed to new norms due to what is being deemed an emergency. The varying reactions will keep Anthropologists very busy writing papers over the coming years.

All of us can agree that the sooner this thing is over the better.

Yup.  It is pretty terrifying how easily people are being turned against one another.  But the stakes are high:

Camp 1:  The CDC/WHO/major news networks are to be trusted and this virus is the worst since the bubonic plague.  If you don't wear a mask, you're reckless, selfish, and hate old people.

Camp 2:  The CDC/WHO/major news networks are NOT to be trusted and this whole thing is being blown totally out of proportion as a means to control and manipulate people.  If you DO wear a mask, you're aiding the tyrannical powers-that-be in the theft of everyone's rights and freedoms.

Regardless of which side folks are on, it's important to treat those on the other side with grace - despite how wrong we might think they are, as well as how severe the outcome may be.  (I'm obviously more towards the Camp 2 end of the spectrum...)

Tyrant
Tyrant

DilemnaNation likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Wed Sep 30, 2020 12:54 pm

Also, this happened a little ways south of us.  I'd expect the police to act this way in California... but not Idaho!  Sad

https://dougwils.com/books-and-culture/s7-engaging-the-culture/our-incident-at-city-hall.html

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 30, 2020 11:20 pm

Kerrick wrote:

Regardless of which side folks are on, it's important to treat those on the other side with grace - despite how wrong we might think they are, as well as how severe the outcome may be.  (I'm obviously more towards the Camp 2 end of the spectrum...)
I'm somewhere in the middle so both sides manage to piss me off  Laughing .

Back to top Go down

Post by DilemnaNation Fri Oct 02, 2020 4:33 am

Now it's official....our Actor-In-Chief has the Boogey-Virus!  I would hope that everyone at this point can see what a total fraud that COVID-19 was from the start and how it is THE vehicle being used to take down this country as well as the rest of the world!  The Fake News outlets, meaning ALL of them, will now be pushing for new lockdowns, more testing, which is a total farce and will result in hundreds of thousands of false positives to add fuel to an already out of control dumpster fire.  I find it odd that when polls show that most don't trust the "vaccine" (or should I say the biometric DNA-altering lethal injection) then you have the "timely" death of Bill Gates, Sr. a couple of weeks ago and now our Puppet-in-Chief and the first "lady" test positive for COVID-19 (Certification Of Vaccination ID -AI).  I have a feeling that in the next few weeks basically ANYTHING could happen and the brainwashed masses will probably just chalk it up to coincidence and will never bother to look behind the curtain.  The one thing that I do know is that they are putting this grand illusion on display for ALL to see it for what it really is!  That is, if they have the eyes to see?
DilemnaNation
DilemnaNation
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by BaleMaster Fri Oct 02, 2020 6:30 am

Man, you're a real piece of work, DN.  You make Alex Jones resemble Mary Poppins.

Go pound sand.

Last edited by BaleMaster on Fri Oct 02, 2020 2:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
BaleMaster
BaleMaster
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by DilemnaNation Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:59 am

DilemnaNation
DilemnaNation
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 02, 2020 2:10 pm

I'm starting to think Youtube should run intelligence tests before letting people post videos, or is this meant to be comedy?

Back to top Go down

Post by BaleMaster Fri Oct 02, 2020 2:39 pm

More delusional, insane moonbattery. Surprise surprise surprise!
BaleMaster
BaleMaster
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by BaleMaster Fri Oct 02, 2020 2:40 pm

Erasmus wrote:I'm starting to think Youtube should run intelligence tests before letting people post videos, or is this meant to be comedy?

Yes!
BaleMaster
BaleMaster
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by TZ75 Fri Oct 02, 2020 3:20 pm

Is that guy a Paul Di’Anno impersonator? Lol
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by WildWorld Fri Oct 02, 2020 3:38 pm

I dont mean to be rude to DN, but it seems like this is the only thread he posts in, I think I only saw him once or twice on the music forums.

WildWorld
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by BaleMaster Fri Oct 02, 2020 7:39 pm

He's a broken record player spinning the same cracked 45 over and over again.
BaleMaster
BaleMaster
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by DilemnaNation Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:01 pm

BaleMaster wrote:He's a broken record player spinning the same cracked 45 over and over again.

I like that one!
DilemnaNation
DilemnaNation
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by deathisgain Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:04 pm

Erasmus wrote:I'm starting to think Youtube should run intelligence tests before letting people post videos, or is this meant to be comedy?
That would just be one more way they would control the narrative of the Sleestak operatives behind the Build-a-burger deep fried state fair twinkies that Jeffrey Epstein and Horshack ate to conceal the black helicopters spreading 5G chemtrails to turn the frogs gay.
deathisgain
deathisgain
The Warpriest, bringer ov DOOM (finally)

https://www.facebook.com/deathisgain713

WildWorld, ThomasEversole and BaleMaster like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DilemnaNation Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:06 pm

DilemnaNation
DilemnaNation
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 22 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 18 ... 22  Next