The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coronavirus - What is your local situation?

+35
Contrarian Deist
HenrikB
deathisgain
Samson
Guenther321
BaleMaster
WildWorld
DilemnaNation
TZ75
oldschooldoom
Soldier777
Airola
RegnumIrae
crucifyd
CrimsonWarrior
Frozen Fire
Tobi Elektrik
MetalMusicforJesus99
Grindboy
L8T
Kerrick
Ammocas
New Creation
Snert I
alldatndensum
arttieTHE1manparty
ThomasEversole
Andreas89
eatbugs
Staybrite
Black Rider
Christian metal Horde
MikeInFla
Markus1987
Constantine
39 posters

Page 14 of 22 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 22  Next

Go down

Coronavirus - What is your local situation? - Page 14 Empty Re: Coronavirus - What is your local situation?

Post by Guenther321 Fri Aug 21, 2020 1:25 am

Part of the reason I don't buy into the many conspiracy theories that tell of an evil or satanic government or worldwide organization to use people like puppets or whatever is that when you break them all down into individual or step by step information, so much of it is anti- God. It goes completely against what the Bible tells us. The Bible tells us that God is in control, and the conspiracies tell us that some evil organization is in control.

I'll believe the Bible against any conspiracy any day.

Guenther321
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

BaleMaster likes this post

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus - What is your local situation? - Page 14 Empty Re: Coronavirus - What is your local situation?

Post by Kerrick Fri Aug 21, 2020 5:56 pm

That's an interesting take!  What is your understanding of what the Bible tells us in terms of sin and the limits thereof - specifically in terms of God's sovereignty?  Surely you believe corruption and severe abuse of power exist at least on a national level, yes?  (I'm thinking Hitler, Stalin, Mao, and the like - but certainly things like Epstein's pedophile island for the political/Hollywood elite could be included too.)  Correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems like you're claiming that God's sovereignty somehow allows for evils on a national level but not international, as if some modern tower of Babel of worldwide government was a threat to God's authority.  Where in the Bible do you see that distinction being made?  Personally, whether it's your town's mayor making a rule about covid masks you don't like or a possible worldwide government secretly manipulating the world's economy, I don't see how any of it is contradictory to what we're taught in God's Word.  We know man is rotten to the core with no limits to our depravity, and thus the dire need for a perfect Savior to rescue us in a way we'd never be successful in on our own.

That being said, where I believe these conspiracy theories ARE unbiblical is in the context of hope and faith.  I know some of the "red-pilled"/Q-Anon/flat-earther types and they're actually very hopeful people.  They believe Trump is going to take out all the pedophile/child-sacrificing/etc. elites.  They believe in an upcoming worldwide jubilee where all debts will be forgiven.  These sound great.  But ultimately these things serve as a means of stealing our hopes and faith in Christ alone and shifting them towards earthly, temporal things that may or may not ever happen.  I think that's where these "black-pilled" folks get things right: there IS no hope for man to save ourselves.  If left to our own devices, no social/political reform, governmental structure, or good intentions can save us - again, pointing us to the inevitable reliance on something (or SOMEONE) beyond us to reach down by perfect grace and mercy for our rescue.

Tyrant
Tyrant

DilemnaNation likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Guenther321 Sat Aug 22, 2020 12:10 am

I agree with the 2nd part of your post. About the first part, I don't think I was clear. I posted in a hurry.
Man is sinful and can be corrupted at all levels of society. I believe that man's sinfulness is limitless.

My problem is mostly with the conspiracies and I'm trying to say this delicately.....but I believe for many conspiracies to be true, there can be no "god". For instance - just because it has not been mentioned here - the ancient aliens theories that you see on Discovery Channel. In order for that to be true, then our entire understanding of the Bible must be false.

Also when you look at end of the world theories, they directly contradict the Bible. God's Word tells us how it will end.

I don't think I could explain it better right now, so I'll sum up by saying, that I believe in the sinful depravity of man. Its Biblical. However that doesn't mean there is a conspiracy behind it....

Guenther321
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Kerrick and BaleMaster like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Guenther321 Sat Aug 22, 2020 12:52 am

Isaiah 8:11 - 13 sums it up....

11For this is what the LORD has spoken to me with a strong hand, instructing me not to walk in the way of this people: 12“Do not call conspiracy everything these people regard as conspiracy. Do not fear what they fear; do not live in dread. 13The LORD of Hosts is the One you shall regard as holy. Only He should be feared; only He should be dreaded.…

Guenther321
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Kerrick, ThomasEversole and BaleMaster like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Sat Aug 22, 2020 5:13 pm

Oh gotcha.  Yeah that makes total sense and I wouldn't argue with any of it.  Aliens is a good example and I'm quite aligned with you.

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by L8T Mon Aug 24, 2020 3:58 pm

So from my area we just had 6 cases of C19 in the hospital last week.  3 as of today.

I don't follow pro football, but I heard a report that came on, last night, after the hockey game.  Here is the local video, it's only about two minutes long.  When I heard this I thought I heard it wrong, but today this video lets me know I heard what I heard.

So if the governor or pro football player tests positive, and they have, they get tested and tested till it's proven it was a false positive.  If Joe Blow tests positive or refuses to get tested he's definitely a positive. 

Can' make this stuff up!!  scratch

Last edited by L8T on Mon Aug 24, 2020 5:22 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : cause I Love tiny print)
L8T
L8T
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

DilemnaNation likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by alldatndensum Mon Aug 24, 2020 8:06 pm

Our dictator, er.... governor, in Tennessee has raised the quarantine time to 24 days instead of 14.  I am just about ready for some rioting myself.  This has gotten ridiculous.  They keep doing everything they can to control us while playing nanny.  Can't I sign a waiver that will get me my life back.  I am sick of this horse crap!
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

http://www.christianhardmusic.com

BaleMaster and DilemnaNation like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DilemnaNation Tue Aug 25, 2020 6:25 am

Now they're saying you can get REINFECTED as well!  I read an article recently that said people should get used to wearing masks for five more years and went on to say that no one should mind such a minor inconvenience since it's all about doing our part and that "we're all in this together".  No, THEY are all in this together!  It's always been about fear, control and agenda pushing, not a health crisis.  I'm beyond sick of it as well but my gut tells me they're only getting started and that all we've seen to date is the opening act.
DilemnaNation
DilemnaNation
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by DilemnaNation Wed Aug 26, 2020 1:14 am

I wanted to share this video from Italian doctor Roberto Patrella before it gets taken down again.  It was uploaded to Youtube on August 24th but was taken down within one minute.  I urge anyone reading to carefully consider this man's words regarding the vaccine that will be presented as the solution for the manufactured COVID-19 crisis. 

https://www.brighteon.com/58a92e0a-b9e0-4d1e-ad7d-1d0899a0ee76
DilemnaNation
DilemnaNation
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by WildWorld Wed Aug 26, 2020 1:22 am

Our local movie theater is re-opening this Friday, but I dont know what procedures they'll have put in place.

WildWorld
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by BaleMaster Wed Aug 26, 2020 5:20 am

Ours closed, and we're unsure if another chain will buy up the property and get the whole shebang running again.
BaleMaster
BaleMaster
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guenther321 Wed Aug 26, 2020 9:58 pm

DilemnaNation wrote:Now they're saying you can get REINFECTED as well!  I read an article recently that said people should get used to wearing masks for five more years and went on to say that no one should mind such a minor inconvenience since it's all about doing our part and that "we're all in this together".  No, THEY are all in this together!  It's always been about fear, control and agenda pushing, not a health crisis.  I'm beyond sick of it as well but my gut tells me they're only getting started and that all we've seen to date is the opening act.

They've actually been saying that for months now. Only recently did they say that antibodies would create immunity for about 3 months or something like that....

Guenther321
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by alldatndensum Sat Aug 29, 2020 8:19 am

Tennessee is supposed to be reopening movie theaters and public events this weekend. Our state of emergency was extended until today, but I bet even our so-called "conservative" governor continues his power-mad reign and extends it again. He may end up with more business owners taking him to court. We already have a couple that have filed suit against him for his draconian use of emergency powers.
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Wed Sep 02, 2020 4:31 pm

I didn't bother reading the article, but just the headline is laughable.
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/31/opinion/cdc-testing-coronavirus.html

New York Times wrote:It Has Come to This: Ignore the C.D.C.
The agency’s new guidelines are wrong, so states have to step up on their own to suppress the coronavirus.

"Listen to the professionals.  Listen to the professionals!  Uh oh, now what the "professionals" are saying doesn't line up with the narrative.  Abandon ship!"

lol! face palm lol! face palm lol!

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by Constantine Wed Sep 02, 2020 5:13 pm

As soon as Fauci said that voting in person is safe and that there is no reason not to do it, I knew the Democrats would be scrambling to distance themselves from the "professionals." Smile

Just like they did this abrupt about-face last week:

The Media & Democrats, last month:
"There are no riots, that's just a right wing conspiracy!"

The Media & Democrats, this month:
"Violence is bad, don't riot.  But it's all Trump's fault!"

Rolling Eyes

...In NY, we are down to almost zero cases of covid, yet the Governor keeps threatening to close all outdoor dining down again.  As if the restaurants are not already (unfairly) going bankrupt as it is. Rolling Eyes
Constantine
Constantine
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

https://reverb.com/shop/mr-ds-buy-and-trade

Back to top Go down

Post by L8T Wed Sep 02, 2020 9:05 pm

Just 4 C19 patients in the hospital this week.  Still underwhelmed.  

Got headlines in work emails about how the virus is going to spread more with the coming of cool weather........but, didn't get any headlines about the hot weather lowering the spread.........

This reminds me of the "Yadda, yadda" episodes on Seinfeld.  

I think "They" are "Yadda, yadda, yadda" Covid 19.     Twisted Evil
L8T
L8T
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by alldatndensum Fri Sep 04, 2020 6:12 pm

I have pretty much given up hope that this will ever end. Now that these power mad governors and mayors have that hook in their mouths, they will never let it go without a revolution. Sad that we are seeing the undoing of the USA through a virus.
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

Back to top Go down

Post by BaleMaster Sat Sep 05, 2020 2:52 am

I wonder when Barr's going to get off his butt and start suing these dictatorial governors/mayors? We need some AG satisfaction, STAT!
BaleMaster
BaleMaster
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Constantine likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Constantine Sat Sep 05, 2020 7:18 am

“This is the only time in America where you'll get in more trouble for opening your business to feed your family than you will for looting or burning down someone else's business. That's Democrat policy for you today.”

- Donald Trump Jr.
Constantine
Constantine
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

https://reverb.com/shop/mr-ds-buy-and-trade

ThomasEversole and BaleMaster like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by L8T Fri Sep 11, 2020 10:21 pm

Still just 4 Covid patients in the hospital this week.

L8T
L8T
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasEversole Sat Sep 12, 2020 10:32 am

Constantine wrote:
The Media & Democrats, last month:
"There are no riots, that's just a right wing conspiracy!"

The Media & Democrats, this month:
"Violence is bad, don't riot.  But it's all Trump's fault!"

Rolling Eyes

Coronavirus - What is your local situation? - Page 14 Screenshot_20200907-163550_Firefox
ThomasEversole
ThomasEversole
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Ammocas Sun Sep 13, 2020 5:51 pm

This is about 15 min long if you have the time, check it out:
https://youtu.be/MuKA1Edvvwo
Ammocas
Ammocas
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Superjuice, BaleMaster and DilemnaNation like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DilemnaNation Mon Sep 14, 2020 3:28 pm

Great link Ammocas!  Here's another good one from yesterday.  Dr. Carrie Madej talks about what to expect with the coming vaccine.

DilemnaNation
DilemnaNation
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by DilemnaNation Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:09 pm

I see that the video link I posted to Youtube has been taken down which was expected but too bad because there was so much valuable information in that interview with Dr. Carrie Madej.  Truth is being censored and buried at record speed.  Get it while you can.  Here is another link to a shorter video on her own channel:

DilemnaNation
DilemnaNation
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by L8T Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:29 pm

Zero Woo-Flu patients in the hospital this week.  

"Negative Ghost Rider, the pattern is full".
L8T
L8T
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 22 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 22  Next