The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coronavirus - What is your local situation?

+35
Contrarian Deist
HenrikB
deathisgain
Samson
Guenther321
BaleMaster
WildWorld
DilemnaNation
TZ75
oldschooldoom
Soldier777
Airola
RegnumIrae
crucifyd
CrimsonWarrior
Frozen Fire
Tobi Elektrik
MetalMusicforJesus99
Grindboy
L8T
Kerrick
Ammocas
New Creation
Snert I
alldatndensum
arttieTHE1manparty
ThomasEversole
Andreas89
eatbugs
Staybrite
Black Rider
Christian metal Horde
MikeInFla
Markus1987
Constantine
39 posters

Page 16 of 22 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next

Go down

Coronavirus - What is your local situation? - Page 16 Empty Re: Coronavirus - What is your local situation?

Post by WildWorld Fri Oct 02, 2020 11:17 pm

deathisgain wrote:
Erasmus wrote:I'm starting to think Youtube should run intelligence tests before letting people post videos, or is this meant to be comedy?
That would just be one more way they would control the narrative of the Sleestak operatives behind the Build-a-burger deep fried state fair twinkies that Jeffrey Epstein and Horshack ate to conceal the black helicopters spreading 5G chemtrails to turn the frogs gay.
You forgot how they slipped subliminal messages into Bon Jovi albums telling kids to read Catcher in the Rye and act like Holden Caulfield (I actually saw that conspiracy theory online way back in the day).

WildWorld
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

BaleMaster likes this post

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus - What is your local situation? - Page 16 Empty Re: Coronavirus - What is your local situation?

Post by alldatndensum Sat Oct 03, 2020 7:42 am

If you don't wish to see posts by a particular person, you can add them to your "foes list".  Then, you won't see anything they add.  You can remove them at any time.  I've done that at times just to keep people that got on my nerves at bay.  It works!

My wife was sent home on Thursday from where she works with some sinus, a headache, and coughing.  She typically has seasonal allergies this time of year.  She went to a clinic here that has faster testing that gets more negative reads than positive for COVID.  She tested positive.  

She is upset by it as she feels like God didn't answer her prayers for a negative report, but I know that God doesn't always work like that.  She is also upset that we have to cancel our vacation to Florida this coming week.

She has to be off work for 2 weeks.  Because of Tennessee's higher standard of quarantining, I have to stay out for 24 days unless I also get tested.  With 2020, it is always something.
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

http://www.christianhardmusic.com

BaleMaster and DilemnaNation like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by BaleMaster Sat Oct 03, 2020 8:50 am

"Liking" your post for the first paragraph, Alldat.

The rest of the news sucks. Sad 

Take care,

Balemaster
BaleMaster
BaleMaster
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

alldatndensum and DilemnaNation like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 03, 2020 4:41 pm

That is bad news Alldat and the timing is frustrating. We have had various family members tested and each time we got a negative which was such a relief knowing it would quarantine all of us for 2 weeks at least. 

The main thing now is to recover well and keep trusting God.

Back to top Go down

Post by deathisgain Sat Oct 03, 2020 6:38 pm

alldatndensum wrote:If you don't wish to see posts by a particular person, you can add them to your "foes list".  Then, you won't see anything they add.  You can remove them at any time.  I've done that at times just to keep people that got on my nerves at bay.  It works!

My wife was sent home on Thursday from where she works with some sinus, a headache, and coughing.  She typically has seasonal allergies this time of year.  She went to a clinic here that has faster testing that gets more negative reads than positive for COVID.  She tested positive.  

She is upset by it as she feels like God didn't answer her prayers for a negative report, but I know that God doesn't always work like that.  She is also upset that we have to cancel our vacation to Florida this coming week.

She has to be off work for 2 weeks.  Because of Tennessee's higher standard of quarantining, I have to stay out for 24 days unless I also get tested.  With 2020, it is always something.

Praying for you and the wife.
deathisgain
deathisgain
The Warpriest, bringer ov DOOM (finally)

https://www.facebook.com/deathisgain713

Back to top Go down

Post by alldatndensum Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:03 pm

I went for a test this afternoon.  Due to the lab being low on staffing during the weekend, it will be Monday morning before I know if I am positive as well.  If I am negative, I will go back and take the antibody test.
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasEversole Sun Oct 04, 2020 2:23 pm

alldatndensum wrote:She tested positive.

I've added you to my prayer list. My break from work is in a few, so I'll be sending off a prayer for you and your wife's health then.

DilemnaNation wrote:Now it's official....our Actor-In-Chief has the Boogey-Virus!

My wife is not prone to conspiracy at all, but her and her coworkers think there's something VERY unusual/suspicious about Trump's positive covid test. Of course, they work the front lines (ICU and Covid unit nurses) - and believe this is a real virus, but they don't understand how the President doesn't/didn't need oxygen, if he was/is admitted to the hospital for several days. Surely "observation" could take place without hospital admittance, or without the constant Walter Reed namedropping.

She also noticed Trump was as "windy" as ever, from his video updates to the people since being diagnosed. Really? Positive for COVID, but not even a hint of a wheeze or him clearing his throat? My guess on that was he may be one of the a-symptomatic ones, but that still doesn't explain the hospital admittance.

Question
ThomasEversole
ThomasEversole
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by BaleMaster Mon Oct 05, 2020 3:36 am

I choose to go with Occam's Razor FTW.  

Conspiracies will drive you nutters!
BaleMaster
BaleMaster
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by alldatndensum Mon Oct 05, 2020 12:32 pm

My wife may have tested positive, but I have tested negative!
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

ThomasEversole and BaleMaster like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HenrikB Tue Oct 06, 2020 1:46 am

In the town where I live, 100 people had tested positive up until last week from when they first started testing people for coronavirus. Well, after last weekend 109 more people have tested positive No
HenrikB
HenrikB
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by deathisgain Tue Oct 06, 2020 10:26 am

alldatndensum wrote:My wife may have tested positive, but I have tested negative!

Good to hear about you. Praying for your wife. How is she feeling?
deathisgain
deathisgain

Back to top Go down

Post by alldatndensum Tue Oct 06, 2020 12:04 pm

deathisgain wrote:
alldatndensum wrote:My wife may have tested positive, but I have tested negative!

Good to hear about you. Praying for your wife. How is she feeling?

She was a little sick, like mild cold sick, last week.  Since she has been tested, she has no symptoms.  Neither do I.
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

Back to top Go down

Post by DilemnaNation Tue Oct 06, 2020 12:54 pm

The tests are WORTHLESS!  How many times does it take repeating it yet people still continue to WILLINGLY get tested?  It's beyond frustrating that most even believe this absolute LIE, let alone give their consent to play along by taking tests that are completely rigged!  The tests measure for something already inside your own bodies!  Look into germ/virus theory versus terrain/exosome theory!  Keep taking the test though if you like.  You'll get different results every time, guaranteeing that you will be quarantining again and again and again and ensuring that this insanity, along with mask-wearing will continue FOREVER!

NO ONE has COVID!  That is a FACT!  All of our bodies produce a coronavirus and that is a GOOD thing!  When God made us he made a perfect being with a miraculous immune system.  We need to take back the language from those who seek to control us with lies!  This goes for the majority of the mainstream medical institutions and ANY media!  Instead of "I've got the flu and I'm sick in bed". let's change the language to "My immune system initiated a detox so I'll do my part and rest!"  Can you see the difference?  The first gives credence to the germ theory, the second honors the terrain theory.  The first psychologically weakens you further, the second psychologically de-stresses you further because of FEARING the damage the boogey-virus is doing to your body, you can celebrate the internal healing that your body is designed to do from the inside out.  So don't fear getting sick, just take courage in the fact that God gave our bodies the ability to fight off whatever toxins ail you.  And these toxins are everywhere.  Genetically modified foods, which make up 80% of the food supply at least, toxins in the air, the water, through vaccines, in plastics...everywhere!  If you have a sick fish in a bowl, you don't vaccinate the fish!  You check the water, make sure the fish has all it needs to breathe well.  Are there plants in the water?  Is the fish getting the right food to eat?  How is the quality of it's environment?  Get it?  Not many people stop to consider that basically EVERYTHING in this world at this point in time is TOXIC to the body and vaccinations aren't the answer.  Changing your environment is!  Stop eating frankenfood!  If you can't pronounce the ingredients on a label, DON'T EAT IT!  Eat organic/non-GMO foods!  Whatever you do though, don't buy into the lie that a virus is some sort of airborne outside invader that can be spread through touch or by simply breathing!  This is inherently FALSE and allows one to be manipulated by corrupt governments, corporations and their mouthpieces who all profit from your fear of said lies!

Enough said.  I'll say one more thing.  I don't consider ANY of you foes.  Not once have I put anyone on my "foes" list.  If you want to do that to me, feel free.  You're not hurting my feelings.  With that said, God bless anyone reading this.  I don't post because I want to be contrary, or to piss someone off, or because I don't like you.  I don't know it all, or try to presume that I do.  I've believed germ/virus theory for most of my entire life, as well as a lot of other lies.  Waking up is a process and sadly will never be completed in this life because we are lied to from birth about practically EVERYTHING!  It would take TWO lifetimes to see through all the untruths that we have been indoctrinated with!  There is NO ONE who is completely enlightened!  We can all learn from each other if we just take the time to listen.  Accepting something as truth requires a lot from us however.  It requires that we look at something from a different perspective and not what we have been conditioned to believe because some authority figure taught us.  It requires us to be honest with ourselves and not bury our heads in the sand because a truth is too difficult.  It requires change on our part, on my part, on everyone's part!  But we've got to see it first.
DilemnaNation
DilemnaNation
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by deathisgain Tue Oct 06, 2020 2:26 pm

DilemnaNation wrote:The tests are WORTHLESS!  How many times does it take repeating it yet people still continue to WILLINGLY get tested?  It's beyond frustrating that most even believe this absolute LIE, let alone give their consent to play along by taking tests that are completely rigged!  The tests measure for something already inside your own bodies!  Look into germ/virus theory versus terrain/exosome theory!  Keep taking the test though if you like.  You'll get different results every time, guaranteeing that you will be quarantining again and again and again and ensuring that this insanity, along with mask-wearing will continue FOREVER!

NO ONE has COVID!  That is a FACT!  All of our bodies produce a coronavirus and that is a GOOD thing!  When God made us he made a perfect being with a miraculous immune system.  We need to take back the language from those who seek to control us with lies!  This goes for the majority of the mainstream medical institutions and ANY media!  Instead of "I've got the flu and I'm sick in bed". let's change the language to "My immune system initiated a detox so I'll do my part and rest!"  Can you see the difference?  The first gives credence to the germ theory, the second honors the terrain theory.  The first psychologically weakens you further, the second psychologically de-stresses you further because of FEARING the damage the boogey-virus is doing to your body, you can celebrate the internal healing that your body is designed to do from the inside out.  So don't fear getting sick, just take courage in the fact that God gave our bodies the ability to fight off whatever toxins ail you.  And these toxins are everywhere.  Genetically modified foods, which make up 80% of the food supply at least, toxins in the air, the water, through vaccines, in plastics...everywhere!  If you have a sick fish in a bowl, you don't vaccinate the fish!  You check the water, make sure the fish has all it needs to breathe well.  Are there plants in the water?  Is the fish getting the right food to eat?  How is the quality of it's environment?  Get it?  Not many people stop to consider that basically EVERYTHING in this world at this point in time is TOXIC to the body and vaccinations aren't the answer.  Changing your environment is!  Stop eating frankenfood!  If you can't pronounce the ingredients on a label, DON'T EAT IT!  Eat organic/non-GMO foods!  Whatever you do though, don't buy into the lie that a virus is some sort of airborne outside invader that can be spread through touch or by simply breathing!  This is inherently FALSE and allows one to be manipulated by corrupt governments, corporations and their mouthpieces who all profit from your fear of said lies!

Enough said.  I'll say one more thing.  I don't consider ANY of you foes.  Not once have I put anyone on my "foes" list.  If you want to do that to me, feel free.  You're not hurting my feelings.  With that said, God bless anyone reading this.  I don't post because I want to be contrary, or to piss someone off, or because I don't like you.  I don't know it all, or try to presume that I do.  I've believed germ/virus theory for most of my entire life, as well as a lot of other lies.  Waking up is a process and sadly will never be completed in this life because we are lied to from birth about practically EVERYTHING!  It would take TWO lifetimes to see through all the untruths that we have been indoctrinated with!  There is NO ONE who is completely enlightened!  We can all learn from each other if we just take the time to listen.  Accepting something as truth requires a lot from us however.  It requires that we look at something from a different perspective and not what we have been conditioned to believe because some authority figure taught us.  It requires us to be honest with ourselves and not bury our heads in the sand because a truth is too difficult.  It requires change on our part, on my part, on everyone's part!  But we've got to see it first.

Dude, you need to step away from the crack pipe (the internet) and just calm down.
deathisgain
deathisgain

BaleMaster and Guenther321 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by BaleMaster Tue Oct 06, 2020 2:26 pm

Jesus, have mercy...  Laughing
BaleMaster
BaleMaster
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Guenther321 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Grindboy Tue Oct 06, 2020 5:40 pm

I’ve stayed out of this thread, but I’ll say that I can get with the “don’t eat what you can’t pronounce” thing for sure.  I have excellent language skills, and have worked at a pharmacy. I can pronounce anything on a Fritos or Oreos label, no problem!  Maybe no quinoa açaí berry smoothies or French pastries, though.

Grindboy
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Tobi Elektrik Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:50 am

DilemnaNation wrote:Waking up is a process and sadly will never be completed in this life...

I know that feeling. There are days when I still feel sleepy after my 7th morning coffee...

Something serious:

While we are still blessed with low death numbers in Germany things are getting worse here too: I live in Berlin and more and more districts show really bad numbers. Travel restrictions aren't only a European topic anymore but are established in many German states and regions. I'm planning on doing a short trip with my family  to a place only 2 hours from here in November but I guess the circumstances won't alow it.

Two friends from me recently recovered from a Covid infection. It took them about 4 weeks to get rid of most of the symptoms but one of them is still feeling very weak. Looks like she is suffering from a chronic fatigue syndrome now. The virus seems to be less fatal now than earlier this year but the possible long-term effects are still very alarming.
Tobi Elektrik
Tobi Elektrik
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Andreas89 Thu Oct 08, 2020 6:19 am

As a sidenote Tobi, what's the best website for keeping an eye on these things in Germany? Since I'm Dutch there's a lot of things to consider when thinking about visiting family/family visiting us from the Netherlands.
Andreas89
Andreas89
Resident Power Metal Aficionado

Back to top Go down

Post by Tobi Elektrik Thu Oct 08, 2020 8:04 am

Andreas89 wrote:As a sidenote Tobi, what's the best website for keeping an eye on these things in Germany? Since I'm Dutch there's a lot of things to consider when thinking about visiting family/family visiting us from the Netherlands.

I would use the official site of the Bundesregierung or the individual states' websites. You can find the list here: https://www.bundesregierung.de/breg-de/themen/coronavirus/corona-bundeslaender-1745198 (if you choose Brandenburg you will find another link for Potsdam).
Reliable and up to date info about the risk areas can be found here: https://www.rki.de/DE/Content/InfAZ/N/Neuartiges_Coronavirus/Risikogebiete_neu.html

Funny, cause I'm working for a Dutch company and recently there was a lot of confusion when we tried to organize a workshop in Berlin with guests from NL. If I'm not mistaken nearly all regions in NL are declared "risk areas" now so you can only travel / return from NL to Germany without being quarantined if you have a medical certificated Corona test (not older than 48 hours).  Neutral
Tobi Elektrik
Tobi Elektrik
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Andreas89 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2020 9:19 am

Grindboy wrote:I’ve stayed out of this thread, but I’ll say that I can get with the “don’t eat what you can’t pronounce” thing for sure.  I have excellent language skills, and have worked at a pharmacy. I can pronounce anything on a Fritos or Oreos label, no problem!  Maybe no quinoa açaí berry smoothies or French pastries, though.

I think the original intent of this thread was for people to share whats going down in their part of the world not a conspiracy theorist debate

Back to top Go down

Post by Grindboy Thu Oct 08, 2020 11:16 am

Sincere apologies for taking this light, good-natured thread and plunging it into divisive political-conspiracy madness.  I repent and shan’t mention Frito-Lay snacks any further.

Grindboy
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by deathisgain Thu Oct 08, 2020 6:36 pm

Grindboy wrote:Sincere apologies for taking this light, good-natured thread and plunging it into divisive political-conspiracy madness.  I repent and shan’t mention Frito-Lay snacks any further.

Maybe we should get Kerrick to start up a snack thread, where we can carry this fight on over to there?
deathisgain
deathisgain

Grindboy likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Guenther321 Thu Oct 08, 2020 10:56 pm

I hope this link works ....

https://forward.ny.gov/percentage-positive-results-region-dashboard

It shows thw total number of tests for NY versus the actual positive results. The biggest number is NYC with over 56k total tests with only 1.2% positive. The Mid Hudson region has the biggest percent positive with 2.2%.

How can anyone think that these tests have 98% positive results? Must be some really strong kool-aid....

Guenther321
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guenther321 Thu Oct 08, 2020 11:05 pm

On another note...management at work is getting really nervous...we have 8-10 positives and 22 out waiting on results. We are really short handed righr now.

Good news, I'm leaving night shift so no 7 to 7.
Bad news, I'm working days from 7 to 7 and thats where most of the positives are.

Guenther321
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Thu Oct 08, 2020 11:54 pm

deathisgain wrote:
Grindboy wrote:Sincere apologies for taking this light, good-natured thread and plunging it into divisive political-conspiracy madness.  I repent and shan’t mention Frito-Lay snacks any further.

Maybe we should get Kerrick to start up a snack thread, where we can carry this fight on over to there?

Nobody's stopping you!  Wink  I might chime in from time to time there...

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 22 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next