The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Street Preachers on Youtube

+10
Pethead
scottmitchell74
TZ75
Samson
Constantine
seth
Pro-Zak
MagnusPrime
StevenCressler
Dustofyears
14 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Street Preachers on Youtube - Page 4 Empty Re: Street Preachers on Youtube

Post by Pro-Zak Mon Mar 04, 2024 2:31 pm

A fine example of street evangelism, as opposed to yelling at folks or talking over those not interested...
Pro-Zak
Pro-Zak
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

scottmitchell74 and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by StevenCressler Mon Mar 04, 2024 3:02 pm

Pro-Zak wrote:
Dustofyears wrote:You must be Catholic lolz. Only a Catholic would say that.
I am, but no doubt that there are plenty of Protestants who see the good that the Catholic Church has done, not all are blinded by bigotry and ignorance.
Like what? Murdering people because they didn't have the exact same beliefs as you?
StevenCressler
StevenCressler
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

https://www.youtube.com/@trickshotsmoviesandcubing2317/videos

Back to top Go down

Post by StevenCressler Mon Mar 04, 2024 3:03 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:I've watched/listened to quite a bit of Ray Comfort. He comes across as sincere and loving. 🤷‍�🤷‍�
Yeah, I think Ray's pretty cool. Maybe he isn't original Dust, but he does seem pretty effective at times
StevenCressler
StevenCressler
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

scottmitchell74 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dustofyears Mon Mar 04, 2024 3:05 pm

Airola wrote:
Dustofyears wrote:
Airola wrote:
Dustofyears wrote:Rays thoughts come from a book

You're wrong.
It comes from at least 66 books.
Plus along with the books in the Bible I would assume he has read books by Augustine and Thomas Aquinas etc. 

One thing atheists and anti-religious people very usually do is that they simplify the Bible into being just one book and just one source, when in reality it is 66 sources that amazingly fit together very well even though they have been written by 40 people from different places in different times.

For any other collection of historical books the amount of interlinks between them would be amazing and a sign of authenticity, but for some reason that's ignored when it comes to the Bible.

The other thing atheists and anti-religious people very usually do is that they think their knowledge is better and more authentic knowledge. If someone reads the Bible and thinks there's truth in it, it's just indoctrination. If someone reads Richard Dawkins etc and thinks there's truth in it, then they've just figured out facts by themselves.
that's what indoctrination is...   I don't claim to know what life is about, in fact i state I have no idea, so I don't claim facts like that. Yes super duper active atheists do and it's just another kind of religion I'm talking about the real active Atheists. They hate me too lolz.

You claim that Christians are wrong. You claim that all religions are incorrect.

You even went into some weird tangent about Jesus in dreads, which you apparently based on dislikes you got from someone - not even entertaining the thought of someone just giving you a dislike because of stupid arguments instead of the thought about Jesus in dreads. And to go even further with that, you made claims about white Jesus without giving even a second of thought into art history and what has affected to how painters in different countries and continents centuries ago portrayed people and how depictions in art tends to stay in the minds of different cultures etc. Nah, you made white Jesus as an argument against religion and believers and made a bunch of truth claims based on your personal subjective prejudicial and ignorant views of people you don't even know.

And now you're the one who is above both believers and atheists because you have special knowledge about things.

Do you have any self-awareness? I'm asking for real.

You claim that Christians are wrong. You claim that all religions are incorrect: My claim here was the Catholic church and religion has been the cause of much devastation upon the earth and to mankind, that it's actions speak louder than the emptiness of its contradictory words. That's where this all started.

You even went into some weird tangent about Jesus in dreads, which you apparently based on dislikes you got from someone - not even entertaining the thought of someone just giving you a dislike because of stupid arguments instead of the thought about Jesus in dreads: 

It was not a weird tangent or non sequitur. It was a point I was trying to make based on Black Rider's post about different cultures embracing Jesus like their own race (which is true). I would naturally assume all my posts would look like stupid arguments to you all, however it was both those posts mentioning Black Jesus with dreads that got disliked right away...why no other post? Thus I had my suspicions.

you made claims about white Jesus without giving even a second of thought into art history and what has affected to how painters in different countries and continents centuries ago portrayed people and how depictions in art tends to stay in the minds of different cultures etc.

You are assuming I did not know this or take this into account... I do and I did...

Nah, you made white Jesus as an argument against religion and believers and made a bunch of truth claims based on your personal subjective prejudicial and ignorant views of people you don't even know.

No. Not based on my view but history. White Jesus was brought into the western world through European colonists (missionaries) and taught in schools and as a systemic foundation of society. White Jesus was used as to subjugate a caste system, a caste system where Europeans are top of the system.

Nah, you made white Jesus as an argument against religion and believers and made a bunch of truth claims based on your personal subjective prejudicial and ignorant views of people you don't even know.

Yes against Christianity and especially the Catholic Church. yes, a truth claim. This, all based on history, not my ignorance or prejudice, as you put it.

And now you're the one who is above both believers and atheists because you have special knowledge about things.

Both camps are stupid. That's my opinion. No I don't have special knowledge, just common knowledge many don't want to look at because it makes them wince.

Do you have any self-awareness? I'm asking for real.

Perhaps it's my awareness that disturbs you. I am very self aware. Sensitive people are more aware than those who are not. We are observers. Cheers.

Airola wrote:
Dustofyears wrote:okaaayy..look that started from way back there somewhere and snowballed then I got a bunch of people I'm trying to keep up with on a couple of different topics all the sudden. Just one of me and a bunch of you, ya dig broski. Nevertheless have a nice day.

If you make bad and wrong claims you can expect several people to reply to you.
If a lot of people reply to you it doesn't mean you have to be even faster to reply to them. You can take your time to think before you reply. Maybe your replies wouldn't come off as really weird and looking so condescending.

Point taken. Should've taken my time. My claims make sense but I have not expressed myself in an eloquent manner. Cheers.

Last edited by Dustofyears on Mon Mar 04, 2024 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dustofyears
Dustofyears
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by StevenCressler Mon Mar 04, 2024 3:06 pm

Pro-Zak wrote:If you want to go tit for tat we can certainly address all the atrocities committed by Protestants as well, but that is counterproductive. There has been far more bloodshed spilled by atheist regimes than any religion!
True. The holocaust was a cause of evolutionary theory if I'm not mistaken, didn't Hitler think the non-Aryans were less evolved or something?
StevenCressler
StevenCressler
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Dustofyears Mon Mar 04, 2024 3:10 pm

StevenCressler wrote:
Pro-Zak wrote:If you want to go tit for tat we can certainly address all the atrocities committed by Protestants as well, but that is counterproductive. There has been far more bloodshed spilled by atheist regimes than any religion!
True. The holocaust was a cause of evolutionary theory if I'm not mistaken, didn't Hitler think the non-Aryans were less evolved or something?
lolz oh man... Hitler was a catholic and rubbed shoulders with the Cathloics broski. Catholics rubbed shoulders with any political powers of the day. One hand covers the others secrets. Aryan race was right in line with the Catholic homies blue eyes blond hair etc...Jesus ya know the blind hair blue eyed guy.

I understand and relate to Hitler in way though. But that's another topic.

Last edited by Dustofyears on Mon Mar 04, 2024 3:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Dustofyears
Dustofyears
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Rider Mon Mar 04, 2024 3:11 pm

So Dust's argument is we can't know anything but everyone is wrong. 😆 That's a lofty perch you sit on .
Black Rider
Black Rider
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Andreas89, Pethead and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by StevenCressler Mon Mar 04, 2024 3:14 pm

Dustofyears wrote:
Black Rider wrote:
Dustofyears wrote:
seth wrote:The ultimate determination for whether a religion is valuable is not its impact on society, but whether or not it teaches the truth. I am not Catholic (because I believe multiple core Catholic doctrines to be false), but arguing based on whether Catholicism represents the truth is much more meaningful than arguing based on its alleged lack of positive contribution to society. If it did represent the truth, then the Catholic Church has a reason to exist regardless of its history. Even Islam, barbaric as it is, would have a legitimate reason to exist if the quran actually represented the truth.
Side note: Jesus does command His followers to have a positive impact on other people and society, and anyone who commits cruelty in His name, or uses Him as a means to get attention for themselves (like the type of street preachers this thread is about) is in essence spitting in His face. But ultimately the determination of whether a religion is valuable is not how “good” its followers are, but whether it presents truth.
That's fair enough from your angle. Mine is of course quite different, so I'm thinking in terms of society and humanity— religion has done nothing but cause division, destruction, war, blood baths and death and continues to do so, all in the name of Gods they claim to be the one true god (how many are there) and yet no one can prove to be real. So yes, I am personally thinking in terms of society and humanity. But from where you stand I understand the point of view. I say religion (the big picture) like politics, is more about man's pride.
This is very narrow minded. Atheism has killed more in the last 100 years than religion in the last 1000. You give a pass to one while deriding the other and ignoring all the good a belief like Christianity has done. Even Dawkins admitted this.
How do you know that... show me these facts...religion continues it's destruction since forever... yeah men are belligerent, politics and religion have always been main cause of the worlds strife and tragedies. Nothing narrow minded about it. And I love how Christians excuse their past while preaching the love of a god they believe to be real. It never ends. But you know, keep pointing that finger away from home.
I'll just get one thing straight. I think true, solely Biblical Christianity is the most important thing in the world. Aside from that, I kind of agree about religion. False religions are just as bad as atheism, if not worse because they're less likely to change their mind. All the Christians who did horrible things in God's name were messing up big time. The biggest reason why I hate Catholicism (no offense to Zak of course) is how much stuff we get blamed for that was actually Catholic action. While yes, it's not true that nothing good came out of the Catholic Church, overall the world would be a better place without it. I have Catholic cousins and I love them, Zak seems like a cool guy, etc. So I don't hate Catholics themselves, but it's easily the worst branch of Christianity imo.
StevenCressler
StevenCressler
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Dustofyears, MagnusPrime and scottmitchell74 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Rider Mon Mar 04, 2024 3:15 pm

Dustofyears wrote:
StevenCressler wrote:
lolz oh man... Hitler was a catholic and rubbed shoulders with the Cathloics broski. Catholics rubbed shoulders with any political powers of the day. One hand covers the others secrets. Aryan race was right in line with the Catholic homies blue eyes blond hair etc...Jesus ya know the blind hair blue eyed guy.

I understand Hitler in way though.
You are ignorant. Hitler jailed any religious person who didn't play along with him. Is there a website for specious argument you get this from? He said that Christians and Jews were pestilence
Black Rider
Black Rider
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Pethead, Dustofyears, MagnusPrime, scottmitchell74 and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Rider Mon Mar 04, 2024 3:16 pm

Black Rider
Black Rider
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

StevenCressler likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dustofyears Mon Mar 04, 2024 3:26 pm

Black Rider wrote:
Dustofyears wrote:
StevenCressler wrote:

I understand Hitler in way though.
You are ignorant. Hitler jailed any religious person who didn't play along with him. Is there a website for specious argument you get this from? He said that Christians and Jews were pestilence
Yes not German Catholics. And yes I've read much about Hitler, especially his youth which is very overlooked and the reason I can relate and understand how his hatred developed. No one ever talks about the adolescent and child Hitler much if at all or skim over it, they only focus on the monster but not how the monster was created.
Dustofyears
Dustofyears
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Dustofyears Mon Mar 04, 2024 3:27 pm

StevenCressler wrote:
Dustofyears wrote:
Black Rider wrote:
Dustofyears wrote:
seth wrote:The ultimate determination for whether a religion is valuable is not its impact on society, but whether or not it teaches the truth. I am not Catholic (because I believe multiple core Catholic doctrines to be false), but arguing based on whether Catholicism represents the truth is much more meaningful than arguing based on its alleged lack of positive contribution to society. If it did represent the truth, then the Catholic Church has a reason to exist regardless of its history. Even Islam, barbaric as it is, would have a legitimate reason to exist if the quran actually represented the truth.
Side note: Jesus does command His followers to have a positive impact on other people and society, and anyone who commits cruelty in His name, or uses Him as a means to get attention for themselves (like the type of street preachers this thread is about) is in essence spitting in His face. But ultimately the determination of whether a religion is valuable is not how “good” its followers are, but whether it presents truth.
That's fair enough from your angle. Mine is of course quite different, so I'm thinking in terms of society and humanity— religion has done nothing but cause division, destruction, war, blood baths and death and continues to do so, all in the name of Gods they claim to be the one true god (how many are there) and yet no one can prove to be real. So yes, I am personally thinking in terms of society and humanity. But from where you stand I understand the point of view. I say religion (the big picture) like politics, is more about man's pride.
This is very narrow minded. Atheism has killed more in the last 100 years than religion in the last 1000. You give a pass to one while deriding the other and ignoring all the good a belief like Christianity has done. Even Dawkins admitted this.
How do you know that... show me these facts...religion continues it's destruction since forever... yeah men are belligerent, politics and religion have always been main cause of the worlds strife and tragedies. Nothing narrow minded about it. And I love how Christians excuse their past while preaching the love of a god they believe to be real. It never ends. But you know, keep pointing that finger away from home.
I'll just get one thing straight. I think true, solely Biblical Christianity is the most important thing in the world. Aside from that, I kind of agree about religion. False religions are just as bad as atheism, if not worse because they're less likely to change their mind. All the Christians who did horrible things in God's name were messing up big time. The biggest reason why I hate Catholicism (no offense to Zak of course) is how much stuff we get blamed for that was actually Catholic action. While yes, it's not true that nothing good came out of the Catholic Church, overall the world would be a better place without it. I have Catholic cousins and I love them, Zak seems like a cool guy, etc. So I don't hate Catholics themselves, but it's easily the worst branch of Christianity imo.
Yep. I'd never apologize to anyone that aligns themselves with a Catholic church. Your just telling them the facts they don't wanna hear. Expect the whiplash. It should be them apologizing to the world.

Last edited by Dustofyears on Mon Mar 04, 2024 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dustofyears
Dustofyears
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Rider Mon Mar 04, 2024 3:28 pm

Boohoo, he had a tough life. Guess it's okay he killed millions of people.
Read the article, he wasn't Catholic
Black Rider
Black Rider
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Pethead, Dustofyears, scottmitchell74 and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dustofyears Mon Mar 04, 2024 3:35 pm

Black Rider wrote:Boohoo, he had a tough life. Guess it's okay he killed millions of people.
No his homeland was invaded and swamped and Germans were second rate citizens in their own land. That's why Hitler was a hero before he became a Villain. A very interesting story is Hitler. He was brought up a practicing Roman Catholic. And what article there are many. I got mine from books I read moons ago, one of them written by Hitler's best childhood friend. Fascinating guy Hitler.
Right then, stuff to do see ya's.
Dustofyears
Dustofyears
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by seth Mon Mar 04, 2024 3:41 pm

In my life I have never once heard anyone argue that Jesus was European/white, and never heard of anyone historically seriously making that claim either. Even the European colonizers weren’t conquering because they thought Jesus was some sort of white icon who wanted them to conquer the world for the white race, they were just misusing His name to gain political power over others they conquered. “White Jesus” only exists in the heads of those trying to make Christianity out to be a racist religion, and many a few KKK loonies that nobody takes seriously.
And Hitler was most certainly not a Christian. He was into occultism in fact
seth
seth
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Pethead, Dustofyears, MagnusPrime, scottmitchell74 and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dustofyears Mon Mar 04, 2024 3:52 pm

seth wrote:In my life I have never once heard anyone argue that Jesus was European/white, and never heard of anyone historically seriously making that claim either. Even the European colonizers weren’t conquering because they thought Jesus was some sort of white icon who wanted them to conquer the world for the white race, they were just misusing His name to gain political power over others they conquered. “White Jesus” only exists in the heads of those trying to make Christianity out to be a racist religion, and many a few KKK loonies that nobody takes seriously.
And Hitler was most certainly not a Christian. He was into occultism in fact
sigh... Yes Christianity was used politically as part of the effort to CONQUER and COLONIZE a systemic caste system based on a European Jesus. Christian Religious studies in Schools was the rule not the exception, courts swore on the bible and a good man was a Christian man. It was all ingrained and Churches (chapels) were the buildings of the day, not Mosques. And yes, Jesus, unsurprisingly, was white with blue eyes and blond hair. It's not woke, it's actual history.
Dustofyears
Dustofyears
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Rider Mon Mar 04, 2024 4:13 pm

You mean the people in charge used their worldview? Shock..Non religious people would never do that. 🙄 And when was Hitler's homeland invaded? Germany supported the Austro/Hungarian empire during WWII and went to war under the Schleifem plan by invading France.
Black Rider
Black Rider
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Andreas89, Pethead, Dustofyears, scottmitchell74 and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by seth Mon Mar 04, 2024 4:14 pm

Europeans misusing Jesus’s name for political conquest =/= anybody actually believing Jesus was European. If you have any sources to show that historical Christians genuinely believed Jesus was European, feel free to share them. But for now, I’m out of this pointless discussion (how did we ever even get on the subject of Jesus’ skin color to begin with?)
seth
seth
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Pethead, scottmitchell74 and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by StevenCressler Mon Mar 04, 2024 4:14 pm

Dustofyears wrote:
Airola wrote:
Dustofyears wrote:

My thoughts come from experience and deep thought from those things, including Christianity and being able to see it from hindsight looking through the glass dome in instead of being locked in the dome. I can see you all clearly from out here, clear as the dun in clear blue cloudless sky. But you can't see me because you speak one language, your thoughts trained and groomed day in and day out.

When I got out of that dome for instance, that's when I realized darkness is not where evil lives. It's in the light where evil lives. Darkness exposes the lights evil secrets, it's not the other way around. That is an original thought that came from my thinking and realization. Rays thoughts come from a book...essentially there is no thought, just obedience. hope that answers that.

Ironically I've heard other anti-religious people and atheists claim the same thing and give the same arguments.

For some reason they are the ones who can think clearly and are not parroting anyone, yet still have the exact same arguments.

In fact I once talked with an atheist who claimed he's just figured things on his own but then used "which god, Zeus?" as an argument.
I'm not saying my every thought is original no one has completely original thought. But it's not captured under a dome that says think no further. That's what religion is, a dome that says don't question just accept. That's what I mean by original thought. There is none in Christianity therefore Ray Comfort, etc. Had I not escaped the prison of religion I would not have been able to think in different ways, to doubt, to question. This is taken from you the minute you join a religion of any kind.
I think for myself a lot. There's many things most Christians agree on that I don't. Biblical truths are the only thing I don't question, and even those I try to make sure I'm interpreting correctly. I might not be. I've been wrong about things before.
StevenCressler
StevenCressler
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Dustofyears likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by StevenCressler Mon Mar 04, 2024 4:18 pm

Dustofyears wrote:
seth wrote:
Dustofyears wrote:
seth wrote:Only racists think Jesus’s skin color was important in the slightest. May as well be arguing about how long his pinky finger was. While portraying Him as white European or black African are both inaccurate, one is not worse than another.
Sweet Seth if that's the case and it really doesn't mattter, then lets change the look of Jesus as we know it then. I think its about tiime he was Asian or Black or eskimo...what you reckon Seth... that sounding a bit blasphemous all the sudden...
Nope, doesn’t sound blasphemous (unless the portrayal was deliberately intended as a virtue signal). But imo for the sake of accuracy, it would be best to portray Him as a middle eastern Jew. You need to let this straw man go dude
yep he would've been dark skinned and an arab.

I'm glad that didn't sound blasphemous but I can bet it would've to a few of you Wink
It's definitely true that some Christians are too quick to call blasphemy. Just including Jesus in a joke will have someone saying he's being mocked, even if a Christian made the joke
StevenCressler
StevenCressler
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by StevenCressler Mon Mar 04, 2024 4:25 pm

Dustofyears wrote:
Black Rider wrote:Boohoo, he had a tough life. Guess it's okay he killed millions of people.
No his homeland was invaded and swamped and Germans were second rate citizens in their own land. That's why Hitler was a hero before he became a Villain. A very interesting story is Hitler. He was brought up a practicing Roman Catholic. And what article there are many. I got mine from books I read moons ago, one of them written by Hitler's best childhood friend. Fascinating guy Hitler.
I have found stories about him interesting, though that's mainly due to the fact that WWII was one of the closest things modern history has had to a blatant black-and-white good-and-evil war
StevenCressler
StevenCressler
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Dustofyears Mon Mar 04, 2024 4:44 pm

Black Rider wrote:You mean the people in charge used their worldview? Shock..Non religious people would never do that. 🙄 And when was Hitler's homeland invaded? Germany supported the Austro/Hungarian empire during WWII and went to war under the Schleifem plan by invading France.

You mean the people in charge used their worldview? Shock..Non religious people would never do that.

Now you're understanding. You've just worded it in more palatable way so you can swallow the bitter pill a little easier. Well done. Yes... The people in "charge"  refer to my earlier statement:

"Yes Christianity was used politically as part of the effort to CONQUER and COLONIZE a systemic caste system"; now, refer back to the full original post. We are essentially saying the same thing, with the exception that one person is trying to dilute the truth and the other is calling the spade a spade. allow me to rephrase your sentence...

You mean the people in charge used their worldview? Shock.
You mean those Europeans with the white Jesus that forced their ideologies and religion on everyone and used their Christianity to conquer and colonize....those people... Shock.

See you know. You just don't want to fess up to the cold hard fact because it's too close to home.

As for Hitler I am talking about what he saw and grew up with during his childhood "Politically invaded" and how he become the monster through becoming a stranger in his homeland. very rarely do I see anybody talk about this part of his life. I'll try and find the book, better reading it yourself as it would explain better than I ever could. It's written by his best childhood friend.

seth wrote:Europeans misusing Jesus’s name for political conquest =/= anybody actually believing Jesus was European. If you have any sources to show that historical Christians genuinely believed Jesus was European, feel free to share them. But for now, I’m out of this pointless discussion (how did we ever even get on the subject of Jesus’ skin color to begin with?)

Seth Seth Seth.... Jesus has always been white since the day you were born. Stop with the crap. Every picture you've seen, every album cover depicting Christ, every picture story bible, book mark, you name it, there's white Jesus. So just stop. He's been there ll your life and it's all you've known because it's ingrained into the system.

Last edited by Dustofyears on Mon Mar 04, 2024 4:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Dustofyears
Dustofyears
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Dustofyears Mon Mar 04, 2024 4:46 pm

StevenCressler wrote:
Dustofyears wrote:
I have found stories about him interesting, though that's mainly due to the fact that WWII was one of the closest things modern history has had to a blatant black-and-white good-and-evil war
Hitler is a very intriguing individual. No one talks about his younger years, maybe that's by design. And if they do it's brushed over in a generic way.
Dustofyears
Dustofyears
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

StevenCressler likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by StevenCressler Mon Mar 04, 2024 4:47 pm

Dustofyears wrote:

Seth Seth Seth.... Jesus has always been white since the day you were born. Stop with the crap.
Please tell me you at least believe in the historical figure of Jesus... who was Jewish
StevenCressler
StevenCressler
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by StevenCressler Mon Mar 04, 2024 4:48 pm

Dustofyears wrote:
StevenCressler wrote:
Dustofyears wrote:
Hitler is a very intriguing individual. No one talks about his younger years, maybe that's by design. And if they do it's brushed over in a generic way.
Maybe. I oughta look into that more, learning about motives for people who do things I'd (hopefully) never do is very interesting
StevenCressler
StevenCressler
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next