The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Street Preachers on Youtube

+10
Pethead
scottmitchell74
TZ75
Samson
Constantine
seth
Pro-Zak
MagnusPrime
StevenCressler
Dustofyears
14 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Street Preachers on Youtube - Page 3 Empty Re: Street Preachers on Youtube

Post by scottmitchell74 Mon Mar 04, 2024 1:05 pm

Black Rider wrote:All your arguments are the stock atheist answer
Funny thing is, once you throw out religion, there's no reason to say anything is wrong,. We're sophisticated pond scum, we have no meaning but I as an atheist am here to tell you you're wrong. It's a special kind of deceit.
Right!

How dare any atheist say any behavior is wrong?
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Black Rider, Andreas89 and Pethead like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Airola Mon Mar 04, 2024 1:05 pm

Dustofyears wrote:

My thoughts come from experience and deep thought from those things, including Christianity and being able to see it from hindsight looking through the glass dome in instead of being locked in the dome. I can see you all clearly from out here, clear as the dun in clear blue cloudless sky. But you can't see me because you speak one language, your thoughts trained and groomed day in and day out.

When I got out of that dome for instance, that's when I realized darkness is not where evil lives. It's in the light where evil lives. Darkness exposes the lights evil secrets, it's not the other way around. That is an original thought that came from my thinking and realization. Rays thoughts come from a book...essentially there is no thought, just obedience. hope that answers that.

Ironically I've heard other anti-religious people and atheists claim the same thing and give the same arguments.

For some reason they are the ones who can think clearly and are not parroting anyone, yet still have the exact same arguments.

In fact I once talked with an atheist who claimed he's just figured things on his own but then used "which god, Zeus?" as an argument.

Airola
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Black Rider, Andreas89, Pethead, scottmitchell74, seth and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dustofyears Mon Mar 04, 2024 1:08 pm

Black Rider wrote:No one actually believes he's blond and blue eyed. 🙄 You're being childish now, every culture has represented Jesus to look like them
ahh shucks dude I'm sorry even though your bible describes Jesus as anything but blue eyed and blonde with white complexion I'm the childish one. How come you can cherry pick but I can't point out something obvious you wish to defend? You know what I think... I think you like it like that. That's where it's at ain't it.

That's right there's a reason Jesus is white blue eyed and blond it doesnt take much to figure it out. But again turn those blind eyes to the side. all the sudden Jesus can be represnted as all sorts of things depending on the culture. I remember someone saying he had dreads and was black (can't have that though but white all good). where do you guys stop with the crap...

Look at that got a dislike for calling Jesus black with dreads...what happened to Jesus can be whatever to whatever culture all the sudden... lolz not so much now eh. Keep it white like m Catholic home bois. Have a good day.

Last edited by Dustofyears on Mon Mar 04, 2024 1:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Dustofyears
Dustofyears
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Dustofyears Mon Mar 04, 2024 1:10 pm

Airola wrote:
Dustofyears wrote:

My thoughts come from experience and deep thought from those things, including Christianity and being able to see it from hindsight looking through the glass dome in instead of being locked in the dome. I can see you all clearly from out here, clear as the dun in clear blue cloudless sky. But you can't see me because you speak one language, your thoughts trained and groomed day in and day out.

When I got out of that dome for instance, that's when I realized darkness is not where evil lives. It's in the light where evil lives. Darkness exposes the lights evil secrets, it's not the other way around. That is an original thought that came from my thinking and realization. Rays thoughts come from a book...essentially there is no thought, just obedience. hope that answers that.

Ironically I've heard other anti-religious people and atheists claim the same thing and give the same arguments.

For some reason they are the ones who can think clearly and are not parroting anyone, yet still have the exact same arguments.

In fact I once talked with an atheist who claimed he's just figured things on his own but then used "which god, Zeus?" as an argument.
I'm not saying my every thought is original no one has completely original thought. But it's not captured under a dome that says think no further. That's what religion is, a dome that says don't question just accept. That's what I mean by original thought. There is none in Christianity therefore Ray Comfort, etc. Had I not escaped the prison of religion I would not have been able to think in different ways, to doubt, to question. This is taken from you the minute you join a religion of any kind.
Dustofyears
Dustofyears
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by scottmitchell74 Mon Mar 04, 2024 1:14 pm

Dustofyears wrote:
Black Rider wrote:No one actually believes he's blond and blue eyed. 🙄 You're being childish now, every culture has represented Jesus to look like them
ahh shucks dude I'm sorry even though your bible describes Jesus as anything but blue eyed and blonde with white complexion I'm the childish one. How come you can cherry pick but I can't point out something obvious you wish to defend? You know what I think... I think you like it like that. That's where it's at ain't it.

That's right there's a reason Jesus is white blue eyed and blond it doesnt take much to figure it out. But again turn those blind eyes to the side. all the sudden Jesus can be represnted as all sorts of things depending on the culture. I remember someone saying he had dreads and was black (can't have that though but white all good). where do you guys stop with the crap...

I thought you claimed to hate woke virtual-signaling nonsense.  

Who are you trying to impress?
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Pethead and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Rider Mon Mar 04, 2024 1:18 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:
Dustofyears wrote:

Actually, I don't think Jesus should be represented in pictures at all but you are being so childish here it's embarrassing.
Black Rider
Black Rider
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Pethead likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Rider Mon Mar 04, 2024 1:20 pm

And it's not intellectually rigorous to deny we can know anything than argue like you can. That's just dishonest.
Black Rider
Black Rider
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Pethead, scottmitchell74, seth and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dustofyears Mon Mar 04, 2024 1:23 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:
Dustofyears wrote:

hate it with a passion Scott. I;m just telling you the truth. Look, someone just right now stated that Jesus is different for every culture  right, so therefore Jesus being white and blond and blue eyed is fine, right, even if the bible they so dearly cling to describes Jesus as anything but. SO, I said fine, then Jesus can be black with dreads. Did you see twice that got a dislike Scott... think about it broski. Why is that. I am simply pointing out the obvious. White Jesus fine0 Black Jesus not so fine. Suddenly Jesus is not about cultures at all. See what Im saying...go back and read and see the pattern for yourself if your being honest about it. Have a good day. And yes I hate woke and that's not the place I'm coming from.
Dustofyears
Dustofyears
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by seth Mon Mar 04, 2024 1:27 pm

Dustofyears wrote:
Airola wrote:
Dustofyears wrote:
Airola wrote:
Dustofyears wrote:Also I did say Ray was amicable  and friendly enough. I've met him before too. He just has no original thought it's all well learned  Christianeeze.

How many of your thoughts are original?
If not many, or at all, does that invalidate your point? If not, why would it matter how many Ray's thoughts are his original thoughts?
because ray talks like every other christian in church. same language same everything. all the same. I know that language and it's well learned,  I spoke it once myself. If you are a christian you have no original thought because your thoughts are given to you and comes out of you as such. That's what indoctrination is. I've heard him speak many times. Watch your sunday pastor when he talks it's all the same stuff, same language, same thoughts same everything. Ray is another clone. of a clone of a clone. Nice enough guy sure.

You didn't answer any of my questions.

Black Rider wrote:I'm not excusing it, I'm pointing out your myopic thinking. Men have done evil in the name of everything, that doesn't make Christianity wrong, it means people are evil and left to themselves, hopeless. And you can study atheist regimes for the past 100 years and see the death and destruction is off the chain. But atheism has no category for evil, that's borrowing from a religious worldview.

Yes men have done evil in the name of lands and politics and domination and...on and on it goes...but religion...let's kill children women and men for imaginary gods we can't prove exist HUGE DIFFERENCE. Tell me I'm wrong.

Black Rider wrote:And atheists have no original thinking, it's parroting others.

Some do yes. I'm not an Atheist myself. I'm a question mark and always will be unless there's massive unequivocal proof of some God existing or anything else that created this planet.
At least have some self awareness if you want to claim we have no original thoughts. Literally every argument I have seen from you I have seen hundreds of times before from other skeptics. Nothing original. You might say you are original because you have taken time to think about what you believe. So have most Christians. Just because you have changed your belief system does not make you automatically more intellectual or enlightened than the rest of us you see as poor brainwashed fools
seth
seth
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Pethead, MagnusPrime and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dustofyears Mon Mar 04, 2024 1:29 pm

Black Rider wrote:And it's not intellectually rigorous to deny we can know anything than argue like you can. That's just dishonest.
every culture has represented Jesus to look like them *these are your words"

Soon as I mention black Jesus with dreads...not so much lolz. You are being dishonest now and completely contradicting yourself. Go look int he bible and look for the description of Jesus. I thought you believed what the bible says. Apparently white Christ gets the pass though...wonder that is... it's not doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure this one out Black Rider you can do it or keep being intellectually dishonest about it. Keep the great lie alive so to speak. According to your bible blue eye blond Jesus is a lie. That's from your book broski. but you have no probs with it. Damn those cherries must taste good.
Dustofyears
Dustofyears
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by seth Mon Mar 04, 2024 1:33 pm

Only racists think Jesus’s skin color was important in the slightest. May as well be arguing about how long his pinky finger was. While portraying Him as white European or black African are both inaccurate, one is not worse than another.
seth
seth
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Black Rider, Andreas89, Pethead, Dustofyears, scottmitchell74 and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Rider Mon Mar 04, 2024 1:34 pm

Where did I defend white Jesus? You made a straw man and are now arguing against something no one defended. The Bible doesn't give clear representation of his looks other than to say he's not attractive. I said nothing about it being okay, I said what happens culturally. Again , I don't think we should represent him picturally. I swear you lack reading comprehension sometimes.
Black Rider
Black Rider
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Andreas89, Pethead, MagnusPrime, scottmitchell74 and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dustofyears Mon Mar 04, 2024 1:36 pm

seth wrote:Only racists think Jesus’s skin color was important in the slightest. May as well be arguing about how long his pinky finger was. While portraying Him as white European or black African are both inaccurate, one is not worse than another.
Sweet Seth if that's the case and it really doesn't mattter, then lets change the look of Jesus as we know it then. I think its about tiime he was Asian or Black or eskimo...what you reckon Seth... that sounding a bit blasphemous all the sudden...
Dustofyears
Dustofyears
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Dustofyears Mon Mar 04, 2024 1:40 pm

Black Rider wrote:Where did I defend white Jesus? You made a straw man and are now arguing against something no one defended. The Bible doesn't give clear representation of his looks other than to say he's not attractive. I said nothing about it being okay, I said what happens culturally. Again , I don't think we should represent him picturally. I swear you lack reading comprehension sometimes.
Stop the crap. everyone knows Jesus is white broski. WHite  blue eyes and blond hair. And there's good reason for that. BUt that is a history lesson I wish not to give. You know Black Rider stop playing dumb and being intellectually dishonest. We all grew up with white Jesus. Just calling a spade a spade it has nothing to do with hating white people. I actually have a dislike for humans no matter their race. Just cut the crap broski.
Dustofyears
Dustofyears
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Rider Mon Mar 04, 2024 1:42 pm

Are you having a stroke? You are arguing a point no one but you is making. It's laughable.
Black Rider
Black Rider
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Andreas89, Pethead, MagnusPrime, scottmitchell74, seth and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by seth Mon Mar 04, 2024 1:43 pm

Dustofyears wrote:
seth wrote:Only racists think Jesus’s skin color was important in the slightest. May as well be arguing about how long his pinky finger was. While portraying Him as white European or black African are both inaccurate, one is not worse than another.
Sweet Seth if that's the case and it really doesn't mattter, then lets change the look of Jesus as we know it then. I think its about tiime he was Asian or Black or eskimo...what you reckon Seth... that sounding a bit blasphemous all the sudden...
Nope, doesn’t sound blasphemous (unless the portrayal was deliberately intended as a virtue signal). But imo for the sake of accuracy, it would be best to portray Him as a middle eastern Jew. You need to let this straw man go dude
seth
seth
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Black Rider, Pethead, MagnusPrime, scottmitchell74 and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by scottmitchell74 Mon Mar 04, 2024 1:45 pm

Dustofyears wrote:

In all seriousness: are you high or drinking.

Not one person here has claimed Jesus was blonde and blue. 

When people mention it they say something along the line of "it doesn't matter." 

Reality: every single modern day actual Christian understands Jesus was an olive-skinned middle Eastern looking man with, probably,  brown eyes and hair. 

When Christians from other cultures show Jesus as their ethnicity no Christian I know of cares.

In my job I'm in people's homes daily. I've seen Jesus depicted black, Hispanic, asian and... oh no!... white. 

I'm always happy to see Him at all.
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Black Rider, Pethead, MagnusPrime and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by scottmitchell74 Mon Mar 04, 2024 1:46 pm

Haha! @black rider - I went with intoxicated, but stroke fits as well. Similar symptoms.

Yeah, something's up with him.
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Black Rider and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dustofyears Mon Mar 04, 2024 1:46 pm

seth wrote:
Dustofyears wrote:
Nope, doesn’t sound blasphemous (unless the portrayal was deliberately intended as a virtue signal). But imo for the sake of accuracy, it would be best to portray Him as a middle eastern Jew. You need to let this straw man go dude
yep he would've been dark skinned and an arab.

I'm glad that didn't sound blasphemous but I can bet it would've to a few of you Wink

Last edited by Dustofyears on Mon Mar 04, 2024 1:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dustofyears
Dustofyears
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Airola Mon Mar 04, 2024 1:46 pm

Dustofyears wrote:Rays thoughts come from a book

You're wrong.
It comes from at least 66 books.
Plus along with the books in the Bible I would assume he has read books by Augustine and Thomas Aquinas etc. 

One thing atheists and anti-religious people very usually do is that they simplify the Bible into being just one book and just one source, when in reality it is 66 sources that amazingly fit together very well even though they have been written by 40 people from different places in different times.

For any other collection of historical books the amount of interlinks between them would be amazing and a sign of authenticity, but for some reason that's ignored when it comes to the Bible.

The other thing atheists and anti-religious people very usually do is that they think their knowledge is better and more authentic knowledge. If someone reads the Bible and thinks there's truth in it, it's just indoctrination. If someone reads Richard Dawkins etc and thinks there's truth in it, then they've just figured out facts by themselves.

Airola
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Pethead, Dustofyears, MagnusPrime, scottmitchell74, seth and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dustofyears Mon Mar 04, 2024 1:53 pm

Airola wrote:

You're wrong.
Plus along with the books in the Bible I would assume he has read books by Augustine and Thomas Aquinas etc. 

One thing atheists and anti-religious people very usually do is that they simplify the Bible into being just one book and just one source, when in reality it is 66 sources that amazingly fit together very well even though they have been written by 40 people from different places in different times.

For any other collection of historical books the amount of interlinks between them would be amazing and a sign of authenticity, but for some reason that's ignored when it comes to the Bible.

The other thing atheists and anti-religious people very usually do is that they think their knowledge is better and more authentic knowledge. If someone reads the Bible and thinks there's truth in it, it's just indoctrination. If someone reads Richard Dawkins etc and thinks there's truth in it, then they've just figured out facts by themselves.
that's what indoctrination is...   I don't claim to know what life is about, in fact i state I have no idea, so I don't claim facts like that. Yes super duper active atheists do and it's just another kind of religion I'm talking about the real active Atheists. They hate me too lolz.
Dustofyears
Dustofyears
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Rider Mon Mar 04, 2024 1:58 pm

You claim facts all the time, it's why you keep telling us we're wrong. Be intellectually honest.
Congratulations on winning your straw man argument about white Jesus against yourself though.
Black Rider
Black Rider
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Pethead, scottmitchell74 and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dustofyears Mon Mar 04, 2024 2:02 pm

okaaayy..look that started from way back there somewhere and snowballed then I got a bunch of people I'm trying to keep up with on a couple of different topics all the sudden. Just one of me and a bunch of you, ya dig broski. Nevertheless have a nice day.
Dustofyears
Dustofyears
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

StevenCressler likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Airola Mon Mar 04, 2024 2:20 pm

Dustofyears wrote:
Airola wrote:

You're wrong.

that's what indoctrination is...   I don't claim to know what life is about, in fact i state I have no idea, so I don't claim facts like that. Yes super duper active atheists do and it's just another kind of religion I'm talking about the real active Atheists. They hate me too lolz.

You claim that Christians are wrong. You claim that all religions are incorrect.

You even went into some weird tangent about Jesus in dreads, which you apparently based on dislikes you got from someone - not even entertaining the thought of someone just giving you a dislike because of stupid arguments instead of the thought about Jesus in dreads. And to go even further with that, you made claims about white Jesus without giving even a second of thought into art history and what has affected to how painters in different countries and continents centuries ago portrayed people and how depictions in art tends to stay in the minds of different cultures etc. Nah, you made white Jesus as an argument against religion and believers and made a bunch of truth claims based on your personal subjective prejudicial and ignorant views of people you don't even know.

And now you're the one who is above both believers and atheists because you have special knowledge about things.

Do you have any self-awareness? I'm asking for real.

Airola
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Pethead, MagnusPrime, scottmitchell74 and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Airola Mon Mar 04, 2024 2:24 pm

Dustofyears wrote:okaaayy..look that started from way back there somewhere and snowballed then I got a bunch of people I'm trying to keep up with on a couple of different topics all the sudden. Just one of me and a bunch of you, ya dig broski. Nevertheless have a nice day.

If you make bad and wrong claims you can expect several people to reply to you.
If a lot of people reply to you it doesn't mean you have to be even faster to reply to them. You can take your time to think before you reply. Maybe your replies wouldn't come off as really weird and looking so condescending.

Airola
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Black Rider, Andreas89, Pethead, MagnusPrime, scottmitchell74 and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next