The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Street Preachers on Youtube

+10
Pethead
scottmitchell74
TZ75
Samson
Constantine
seth
Pro-Zak
MagnusPrime
StevenCressler
Dustofyears
14 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Street Preachers on Youtube Empty Street Preachers on Youtube

Post by Dustofyears Sat Mar 02, 2024 4:19 am

Have no idea how my feed suddenly got flooded with them, but just today I have been flooded with these heinous Christian videos of these street preachers that seem to go right out of their way to provoke people then call them all kinds of names after they do so then have the cheek to say they are demon possessed... it seems these street preachers are doing it more for views like everyone else... to make matters worse all their fans are like glory to god and "look how angry and upset they get you can see the demons in them manifesting and all this other crap...

One manic street Preacher (did you catch that) called this muscle bound guy that just dressed nicely "effeminate" and was lucky he still had teeth in his loud mouth preachy face frankly. Then as he is walking away kept calling him effeminate and sinner and and all this other stuff after he had provoked him...what do you guys make of this... trend?

I am just wondering if you guys have watched them and what you think...are you with for it or against it... from where I stand it does nothing but turn people away even more...
Dustofyears
Dustofyears
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

StevenCressler likes this post

Back to top Go down

Street Preachers on Youtube Empty Re: Street Preachers on Youtube

Post by StevenCressler Sat Mar 02, 2024 4:38 am

Dustofyears wrote:Have no idea how my feed suddenly got flooded with them, but just today I have been flooded with these heinous Christian videos of these street preachers that seem to go right out of their way to provoke people then call them all kinds of names after they do so then have the cheek to say they are demon possessed... it seems these street preachers are doing it more for views like everyone else... to make matters worse all their fans are like glory to god and "look how angry and upset they get you can see the demons in them manifesting and all this other crap...

One manic street Preacher (did you catch that) called this muscle bound guy that just dressed nicely "effeminate" and was lucky he still had teeth in his loud mouth preachy face frankly. Then as he is walking away kept calling him effeminate and sinner and and all this other stuff after he had provoked him...what do you guys make of this... trend?

I am just wondering if you guys have watched them and what you think...are you with for it or against it... from where I stand it does nothing but turn people away even more...
No matter how bad the Christian content, there will always be people flooding the comments saying "Amen heart heart heart prayers" because they assume that everyone who says God's name is a saint. I don't mind street preachers (if you don't want the message keep walking) but some of the stuff you're describing... absolute embarrasement to Christianity. These guys obviously ignored the saying "don't shoot the message".
StevenCressler
StevenCressler
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

https://www.youtube.com/@trickshotsmoviesandcubing2317/videos

Dustofyears likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dustofyears Sat Mar 02, 2024 5:03 am

That's right. Exactly what I do walk right pass it or cross the street and think about it no more. There seems to be a new school of thought I am noticing, this kind of new aggressive style that matches the aggression of the "World" as they see it. 

For example there's a guy named Andrew Wilson on a YouTube debate platform called the crucible and he smokes like a chimney and swears every other sentence etc, in fact there's nothing about him that would lead one to believe he is a Christian. He has an aggressive edge/style in much the same manner as these street preachers and knows he does (guess it get shim ratings)...seems to be a trend...guess in their heads they see it as  holy righteous anger or some some warped ideology... strange times I guess!
Dustofyears
Dustofyears
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by MagnusPrime Sat Mar 02, 2024 7:53 am

*&?%%^&@ it!

Who's angry? 

NO ONES ANGRY!!

It's not a @!*&%$ trend!!

You #!@$*$$% need to get saved!

Angry Slap
MagnusPrime
MagnusPrime
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Dustofyears and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pro-Zak Sat Mar 02, 2024 1:03 pm

Ugh!
Pro-Zak
Pro-Zak
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by seth Sat Mar 02, 2024 2:57 pm

Yeah I think street preaching can be good if done well, but if the preacher is being belligerent and trying to pick fights with people that’s a big problem, it just makes Christians look bad
seth
seth
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Pro-Zak Sat Mar 02, 2024 3:17 pm

A lot of them like to set up camp in front of Catholic parishes to catch folks coming out of mass to yell Hell at them! 😈
Pro-Zak
Pro-Zak
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Dustofyears Sat Mar 02, 2024 8:14 pm

Yeah they are actually no different than the angry and at times, out right psychotic LGBTQ trumpet mouths that yell into their microphones at everyone and tell them what they should think, no different at all.  It's like wait a minute you say you want to "save" souls, but all you are doing is driving them into the "Fire" with your Fluorescent Jesus T-shirts , signs and belligerent Megaphones.

That's why I think it's a trend (just something I've observed. It's like they think they are Jesus turning over tables in the temples and whipping people on the streets in the name of the good lord...The things that get into peoples heads... There's many of these self righteous idiots with their platforms and devout brainless, zombie like fans popping up everywhere too. Seems views and likes have manipulated everyone and everyone buys into it. It's all entertainment.
Dustofyears
Dustofyears
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Constantine Sat Mar 02, 2024 8:30 pm

Yes, some of the street preachers can be offensive, annoying or actually infuriating from a human point of view.   But there are also some really good, respectful, normal, and highly intelligent and logical ones out there too.

You might want to check out Cliffe Knechtle.   He is Senior Pastor at Grace Community Church in New Canaan, Connecticut, and he is also dedicated to open air preaching and apologetics.   He spends a lot of time at university campuses answering tough questions from faculty and students about issues of faith and Jesus Christ.

I used to go out with him as part of an evangelism team years ago when he would spend summers in my city.  He's also a really great, super-friendly and respectful guy who has written a couple of books.  And I had the opportunity to explain to him the basics of Christian heavy metal, because back them he didn't know anything about it but wanted to.
Constantine
Constantine
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

https://reverb.com/shop/mr-ds-buy-and-trade

Pethead, Dustofyears, scottmitchell74 and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by MagnusPrime Sat Mar 02, 2024 8:35 pm

Whatever happened to those lovely people from the Westboro Baptist Church?
MagnusPrime
MagnusPrime
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Samson Sat Mar 02, 2024 10:51 pm

*cough* Ray Comfort * cough*
Samson
Samson
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Dustofyears Sat Mar 02, 2024 11:31 pm

Constantine wrote:Yes, some of the street preachers can be offensive, annoying or actually infuriating from a human point of view. 

You might want to check out Cliffe Knechtle.   He is Senior Pastor at Grace Community Church in New Canaan, Connecticut, and he is also dedicated to open air preaching and apologetics.   He spends a lot of time at university campuses answering tough questions from faculty and students about issues of faith and Jesus Christ.

I used to go out with him as part of an evangelism team years ago when he would spend summers in my city.  He's also a really great, super-friendly and respectful guy who has written a couple of books.  And I had the opportunity to explain to him the basics of Christian heavy metal, because back them he didn't know anything about it but wanted to.

...Yes, some of the street preachers can be offensive, annoying or actually infuriating from a human point of view...

well it's not going to be from a hedgehog's point of view is it...

Yes I know of Cocky Cliffe and his mini-me parrot son...can't stand him, such a "I-got-it-all-worked-out-guys" know it all type of guy. Just annyoing as hell. Just NO.

MagnusPrime wrote:Whatever happened to those lovely people from the Westboro Baptist Church?

lolz forgot about that megaphone side road muppet show

Samson wrote:*cough* Ray Comfort * cough*
oh yeeaaah Ray comfort. He comes from my side of the pond. Not one word he utters is original thought. It's all recycled junk, but at least he's amiable enough as a person. However he is nowhere near as bad as these people I am talking about. I should post a video but it does have bad language and I don't know what the rules here about that are when it comes to posting videos with bad language etc.
Dustofyears
Dustofyears
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by StevenCressler Sat Mar 02, 2024 11:49 pm

Dustofyears wrote:
Constantine wrote:Yes, some of the street preachers can be offensive, annoying or actually infuriating from a human point of view. 

...Yes, some of the street preachers can be offensive, annoying or actually infuriating from a human point of view...

well it's not going to be from a hedgehog's point of view is it...

Yes I know of Cocky Cliffe and his mini-me parrot son...can't stand him, such a "I-got-it-all-worked-out-guys" know it all type of guy. Just annyoing as hell. Just NO.

MagnusPrime wrote:Whatever happened to those lovely people from the Westboro Baptist Church?

lolz forgot about that megaphone side road muppet show

Samson wrote:*cough* Ray Comfort * cough*
oh yeeaaah Ray comfort. He comes from my side of the pond. Not one word he utters is original thought. It's all recycled junk, but at least he's amiable enough as a person. However he is nowhere near as bad as these people I am talking about. I should post a video but it does have bad language and I don't know what the rules here about that are when it comes to posting videos with bad language etc.
I think it's just post it with a warning so people who want to avoid that can
StevenCressler
StevenCressler
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by TZ75 Sun Mar 03, 2024 1:40 am

Confrontational street preaching is a big turnoff. It seems like a sideshow barker type thing. 

If a person set up a table and offered to talk to anyone interested in learning about Christ, that’s way more effective. 

I think some of these loud confrontational preachers get off on making a spectacle. It’s almost a performance art deal.
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by TZ75 Sun Mar 03, 2024 1:42 am

And those Westboro church types are just full of hate. They do it for a spectacle rather than concern for another person’s soul or salvation.

Christ would rebuke them.
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Dustofyears, MagnusPrime, scottmitchell74 and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pro-Zak Sun Mar 03, 2024 9:16 am

Being ex muslims, they knew better than to try this at a mosque! 😈
Pro-Zak
Pro-Zak
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Dustofyears Sun Mar 03, 2024 11:43 pm

Even though I hate the catholic church I hate muslims even more. They are the most aggressive A-holes in the world (the real ones). What is the point of going in that church and doing that especially in today's kill em all world...religion is why! Stupid religion!
Dustofyears
Dustofyears
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Dustofyears Sun Mar 03, 2024 11:47 pm

TZ75 wrote:Confrontational street preaching is a big turnoff. It seems like a sideshow barker type thing. 

If a person set up a table and offered to talk to anyone interested in learning about Christ, that’s way more effective. 

I think some of these loud confrontational preachers get off on making a spectacle. It’s almost a performance art deal.
Agree. Performance art is what it is becoming thanks to platforms like YouTube and like I said "Likes" and "favs" and "ratings" now religion can go full retard mode more than ever before and people get angry at them they point and say "look at their demons"

Ugh call me triggered must be demon possessed~!
Dustofyears
Dustofyears
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by StevenCressler Sun Mar 03, 2024 11:59 pm

Dustofyears wrote:
TZ75 wrote:Confrontational street preaching is a big turnoff. It seems like a sideshow barker type thing. 

Agree. Performance art is what it is becoming thanks to platforms like YouTube and like I said "Likes" and "favs" and "ratings" now religion can go full retard mode more than ever before and people get angry at them they point and say "look at their demons"

Making someone mad on purpose and then saying "look how mad they are! Isn't this awful" is top-tier butthead activity
StevenCressler
StevenCressler
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Pro-Zak Mon Mar 04, 2024 1:26 am

Dustofyears wrote:Even though I hate the catholic church I hate muslims even more. They are the most aggressive A-holes in the world (the real ones). What is the point of going in that church and doing that especially in today's kill em all world...religion is why! Stupid religion!

🤣
Pro-Zak
Pro-Zak
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Dustofyears Mon Mar 04, 2024 3:44 am

StevenCressler wrote:
Dustofyears wrote:

Making someone mad on purpose and then saying "look how mad they are! Isn't this awful" is top-tier butthead activity

Yeah strange realms Steven...anything to be proven right I guess and keep the great lie going, especially in front their fans/church homies

Pro-Zak wrote:
Dustofyears wrote:Even though I hate the catholic church I hate muslims even more. They are the most aggressive A-holes in the world (the real ones). What is the point of going in that church and doing that especially in today's kill em all world...religion is why! Stupid religion!

🤣
Lolz...yeah why not Rolf 1
Dustofyears
Dustofyears
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Pro-Zak Mon Mar 04, 2024 7:04 am

Guess I shouldn't be surprised by you're assessment of religion, seeing how you feel about politics...
Pro-Zak
Pro-Zak
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Dustofyears, scottmitchell74 and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dustofyears Mon Mar 04, 2024 7:30 am

Ahh I see now... well from my, what many would call, simplistic observation (after all it's humans that like to complicate things more than they need to)

Politics= the nobodies who think they have a voice fighting over the somebodies that are the voice otherwise known as the crusty old narcissistic psychopathic rich men and their court that cause division and death in the world. 

Religion= The nobodies fighting over crusty ancient narcissistic gods that don't exist from religions that cause division and death in world.

so kind of the same thing really. That;s why the old expression "you can talk about anything but politics and religion" is a thing. They are and have been siblings throughout history, just ask the Catholic church.

Simple but true enough, evidence galore everywhere, including the video you posted.

I won't even get started on the evil empire that is the Catholic church I'll just say no good ever came from it.

And as for the Muslim part, well if anyone respects that religion or are part of it we ain't ever gonna be friends. I knew a guy that I was in a group with and he converted to Islam. I left the group and never talked to him again.
Dustofyears
Dustofyears
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Pro-Zak Mon Mar 04, 2024 8:12 am

"No good ever came from the Catholic Church."
Wow, you really do have your head buried in the sand!" 😱
Pro-Zak
Pro-Zak
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Dustofyears Mon Mar 04, 2024 8:29 am

You must be Catholic lolz. Only a Catholic would say that.
Dustofyears
Dustofyears
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next