The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Street Preachers on Youtube

+10
Pethead
scottmitchell74
TZ75
Samson
Constantine
seth
Pro-Zak
MagnusPrime
StevenCressler
Dustofyears
14 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Street Preachers on Youtube - Page 6 Empty Re: Street Preachers on Youtube

Post by Dustofyears Wed Mar 06, 2024 7:42 pm

seth wrote:Scott is right, that isn’t a “gotcha.” As has been said before, many depictions of Jesus are made to look like the race/ethnicity of the artist and their culture. Including white people.

Ironically, the only group I’ve ever seen be confidently incorrect about Jesus’s race is black supremacist groups like the Black Hebrew Israelites. They openly claim that Jesus was black
Do you see a contradiction here Seth

There are many mutli-cultured Jesus' then suddenly

White Jesus checks the tick.

Black Jesus=wrong.

I could careless about any Jesus. But I am simply making a very clear point that even a blind man should see. Add it all up the evidence shines like the sun on cloudless blue sky day.
Dustofyears
Dustofyears
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Dustofyears Wed Mar 06, 2024 7:46 pm

Pethead wrote:This is hardly the only thread where you’ve decided to vent your spleen against Christianity. If it were my mocking comment would be out of line. However, I guarantee you that many have noticed you taking as many chances as you can lately to take shots at Christians and Christianity. But then when you get pushback you play the victim, even though you’re coming onto a Christian board and then taking shots at Christians.

The thing is I’m happy to talk about the faith with unbelievers, as I imagine the rest of us here are. But that’s not the same as just laughing along when our faith is attacked. 

You want us to admit that professing—and even actual Christians have done awful things? Sure, I’ll admit that no hesitation. I have a mirror whenever I need to see a sinner. Do unbelievers do humanly laudable acts? Absolutely, and I’ve known plenty. 

But you also can’t dismiss history when it comes to the existence of Christ and then claim history is on your side whenever you want to stick it to Christians. That’s not intellectually honest.
No victim. Just some facts you find hard to swallow. Bitter pill, I know. Christianity has always covered it filthy left hand. This started with the Catholic conversation. I don't apologize for telling you about that left hand. And there is no historical facts about Christ Pethead, none. zero evidence. DOn't change the topic. What do you think personally abut what I have written. Is Dusty imagining things after all...
Dustofyears
Dustofyears
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Dustofyears Wed Mar 06, 2024 7:56 pm

Rolf 1
StevenCressler wrote:
Dustofyears wrote:
seth wrote:Scott is right, that isn’t a “gotcha.” As has been said before, many depictions of Jesus are made to look like the race/ethnicity of the artist and their culture. Including white people. However, you seem to be arguing that a significant amount of people, historically or currently, actually think Jesus is European and not Middle Eastern Jewish, and that He is some sort of white supremacist icon or something. Which is completely false. Like I said earlier, if you can find some sources that anyone historically actually thought Jesus was European feel free to drop them here.

It's not about people believing if Jesus was white. it's about the origin, history and the white Jesus used as  political conquest as explained in my previous posts as clearly as I could make it and which was interestingly, though not surprisingly, ignored.
Pethead wrote:The thing is, Dust used to just come here to talk music. But lately he’s gone out of his way to mock all of us dumb-dumbs who believe in the Lord.
If you feel I am mocking then you have to ask yourself why you feel that way. I am simply supplying evidence of an old agenda that harkens back to political conquest, an agenda that was forced and ingrained into society, a systemic, caste system. I have explained this in an earlier post quite thoroughly but it got ignored as I suspected it would.

Now Seth made a light hearted meme that I found hilarious too, it's my kind of humor. But it implies Dusty is a little cray cray and a making stories up about a white Jesus, like the guy that hears the voice of Christ telling him to kill people to kill the demons inside them.

Then I simply used that meme and made the interrogator a Christian who ignores the abundant evidence in the room around them of a white Jesus and white mary and white disciples and white Moses etc... while gaslighting cray cray dusty until he agrees that he made it all up (hello Catholics). The Christian interrogator is pleased to hear this and hopes the topic never comes up again.

Google Jesus in the image search and tell me what you see... If you're a westerner, we all grew up with that guy.

Black Rider wrote:So Dust brought up white Jesus, we all said yeah, he's not white but he keeps bringing it up as if he proved a point. For someone who doesn't believe in Jesus he sure seems to know his ethnicity

I don't keep bringing it up I was happy to let it go frankly. It's not about people believing if Jesus was white. it's about the origin, history and the white Jesus used as  political conquest as explained in my previous posts a while back as clearly as I could make it and which was interestingly, though not surprisingly, ignored.

It is what it is. The only reason anyone would call this mocking is because "it hits you where you live."

moving on.
You made a couple good points. I understand the meme better know. I think the only thing you're missing is that we aren't actually denying that White Jesus is what we usually see. We're just denying the accuracy. The average human being, even the average Christian, I find embarrassingly dumb.

Now the only problem I have with your meme is that Kurt wasn't even hiding  Wink
Rolf 1  Kurt was never really hiding. He was grinning in the open all along.

Thanks. I should have explained the meme. I thought it self evident but you never can tell how the tone of something comes across. I know no one is denying the white Christ Steven, but no one is stepping forward about the white Christ being used as political conquest and as a caste systemic system where Europeans were the top class. This is fact. Not racist or leftist thinking. But they will call it leftists  it is unsettling to think about, especially when the vast majority of one's life has been based corruption and  lies and contradictions. Right hand covers the left.

I'm glad you now understand the meme.
Dustofyears
Dustofyears
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

StevenCressler likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by scottmitchell74 Wed Mar 06, 2024 8:07 pm

Dustofyears wrote:
seth wrote:Scott is right, that isn’t a “gotcha.” As has been said before, many depictions of Jesus are made to look like the race/ethnicity of the artist and their culture. Including white people.

Ironically, the only group I’ve ever seen be confidently incorrect about Jesus’s race is black supremacist groups like the Black Hebrew Israelites. They openly claim that Jesus was black

Black Jesus=wrong.

I could careless about any Jesus. But I am simply making a very clear point that even a blind man should see. Add it all up the evidence shines like the sun on cloudless blue sky day.

Nope, nope, nope! You're either being purposely disingenuous or you're actually dim: I'll let you decide.

We all recognize that each culture might depict Jesus in painting and art as their ethnicity.  Big deal.

The Black Hebrew Israelites are a cult who actively claim Jesus was a black African. They claim a bunch of other absurdly false claims as well. 

Seth was clearly making this point. Did you miss it on purpose or accidentally?
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Dustofyears likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by StevenCressler Wed Mar 06, 2024 8:21 pm

Dustofyears wrote:Rolf 1
StevenCressler wrote:
Dustofyears wrote:
seth wrote:Scott is right, that isn’t a “gotcha.” As has been said before, many depictions of Jesus are made to look like the race/ethnicity of the artist and their culture. Including white people. However, you seem to be arguing that a significant amount of people, historically or currently, actually think Jesus is European and not Middle Eastern Jewish, and that He is some sort of white supremacist icon or something. Which is completely false. Like I said earlier, if you can find some sources that anyone historically actually thought Jesus was European feel free to drop them here.

It's not about people believing if Jesus was white. it's about the origin, history and the white Jesus used as  political conquest as explained in my previous posts as clearly as I could make it and which was interestingly, though not surprisingly, ignored.
Pethead wrote:The thing is, Dust used to just come here to talk music. But lately he’s gone out of his way to mock all of us dumb-dumbs who believe in the Lord.
If you feel I am mocking then you have to ask yourself why you feel that way. I am simply supplying evidence of an old agenda that harkens back to political conquest, an agenda that was forced and ingrained into society, a systemic, caste system. I have explained this in an earlier post quite thoroughly but it got ignored as I suspected it would.

Now Seth made a light hearted meme that I found hilarious too, it's my kind of humor. But it implies Dusty is a little cray cray and a making stories up about a white Jesus, like the guy that hears the voice of Christ telling him to kill people to kill the demons inside them.

Then I simply used that meme and made the interrogator a Christian who ignores the abundant evidence in the room around them of a white Jesus and white mary and white disciples and white Moses etc... while gaslighting cray cray dusty until he agrees that he made it all up (hello Catholics). The Christian interrogator is pleased to hear this and hopes the topic never comes up again.

Google Jesus in the image search and tell me what you see... If you're a westerner, we all grew up with that guy.

Black Rider wrote:So Dust brought up white Jesus, we all said yeah, he's not white but he keeps bringing it up as if he proved a point. For someone who doesn't believe in Jesus he sure seems to know his ethnicity

I don't keep bringing it up I was happy to let it go frankly. It's not about people believing if Jesus was white. it's about the origin, history and the white Jesus used as  political conquest as explained in my previous posts a while back as clearly as I could make it and which was interestingly, though not surprisingly, ignored.

It is what it is. The only reason anyone would call this mocking is because "it hits you where you live."

moving on.
You made a couple good points. I understand the meme better know. I think the only thing you're missing is that we aren't actually denying that White Jesus is what we usually see. We're just denying the accuracy. The average human being, even the average Christian, I find embarrassingly dumb.

Now the only problem I have with your meme is that Kurt wasn't even hiding  Wink

Thanks. I should have explained the meme. I thought it self evident but you never can tell how the tone of something comes across. I know no one is denying the white Christ Steven, but no one is stepping forward about the white Christ being used as political conquest and as a caste systemic system where Europeans were the top class. This is fact. Not racist or leftist thinking. But they will call it leftists  it is unsettling to think about, especially when the vast majority of one's life has been based corruption and  lies and contradictions. Right hand covers the left.

Oooooh... I finally get the point you were making about white Jesus!
Yes, White Jesus has been used as a conquest symbol. However, not by Christians. By people who falsely call themselves Christians. There's a difference.
StevenCressler
StevenCressler
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

https://www.youtube.com/@trickshotsmoviesandcubing2317/videos

Back to top Go down

Post by Dustofyears Wed Mar 06, 2024 8:33 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:
Dustofyears wrote:

Black Jesus=wrong.

Nope, nope, nope! You're either being purposely disingenuous or you're actually dim: I'll let you decide.

We all recognize that each culture might depict Jesus in painting and art as their ethnicity.  Big deal.

The Black Hebrew Israelites are a cult who actively claim Jesus was a black African. They claim a bunch of other absurdly false claims as well. 

How is this any different from the "Active"political conquest of white Jesus... that being enforced in all systems of society to remind all  that Europeans are  the top tier class system....

There is none. The truth is a Black Jesus would actually repulse you. The other thing is, Jesus was more than likely not black or white, but an arab, just Mary, just like the disciples etc. Much as you'd like to sweep this inconvenience under the rug, there's no denying or hiding from facts Scott.

StevenCressler wrote:
StevenCressler wrote:
Dustofyears wrote:

moving on.

Yes, White Jesus has been used as a conquest symbol. However, not by Christians. By people who falsely call themselves Christians. There's a difference.
Steven that's always the go to answer. It wasn't real Catholics, it wasn't real Protestants, it wasn't real Christians, it wasn't real Muslims... This is the scapegoat every time. Yes it was real Christians of the times. Now I'm not saying you or anyone here has the same mindset or heart as those from another time period, but it all comes from religion, and in this case, Christianity.

In short, I am simply pointing out the rock Westernized Christianity is built upon.
Dustofyears
Dustofyears
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by StevenCressler Wed Mar 06, 2024 8:49 pm

Dustofyears wrote:
scottmitchell74 wrote:
Dustofyears wrote:

Black Jesus=wrong.

How is this any different from the "Active"political conquest of white Jesus... that being enforced in all systems of society to remind all  that Europeans are  the top tier class system....

There is none. The truth is a Black Jesus would actually repulse you. The other thing is, Jesus was more than likely not black or white, but an arab, just Mary, just like the disciples etc. Much as you'd like to sweep this inconvenience under the rug, there's no denying or hiding from facts Scott.

StevenCressler wrote:
StevenCressler wrote:
Dustofyears wrote:

moving on.

Steven that's always the go to answer. It wasn't real Catholics, it wasn't real Protestants, it wasn't real Christians, it wasn't real Muslims... This is the scapegoat every time. Yes it was real Christians of the times. Now I'm not saying you or anyone here has the same mindset or heart as those from another time period, but it all comes from religion, and in this case, Christianity.

In short, I am simply pointing out the rock Westernized Christianity is built upon.
I guess. I just know that I don't claim any of those actions, and if they were real Christians they were mishearing God's instruction. Though ofc in your worldview that doesn't make a difference as you consider all divine instruction from man, so I can tell why you wouldn't differentiate. But you can see where I'm coming from, right?
StevenCressler
StevenCressler
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by MagnusPrime Wed Mar 06, 2024 8:50 pm

I want to say thank you to Dust.

You've done nothing but strengthen my faith. 

White Jesus must have sent you here to contribute to His glory.

Well done.

cheers
MagnusPrime
MagnusPrime
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Pethead, Dustofyears, scottmitchell74 and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by StevenCressler Wed Mar 06, 2024 8:53 pm

MagnusPrime wrote:I want to say thank you to Dust.

Well done.

cheers
I've thought this before too. We can never say our faith wasn't put to the test with Dust being on the board.
(And btw Dust this isn't an insult)
StevenCressler
StevenCressler
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Dustofyears Wed Mar 06, 2024 8:54 pm

You're welcome brother Smile

all glory to white Jesus of course.
Dustofyears
Dustofyears
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Dustofyears Wed Mar 06, 2024 8:55 pm

StevenCressler wrote:
MagnusPrime wrote:I want to say thank you to Dust.

Well done.

cheers
I've thought this before too. We can never say our faith wasn't put to the test with Dust being on the board.
(And btw Dust this isn't an insult)
I know Steven. Thank you. Appreciate it.
Dustofyears
Dustofyears
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Dustofyears Wed Mar 06, 2024 8:59 pm

StevenCressler wrote:
Dustofyears wrote:
scottmitchell74 wrote:
Dustofyears wrote:

Black Jesus=wrong.

StevenCressler wrote:
StevenCressler wrote:
Dustofyears wrote:

moving on.

I guess. I just know that I don't claim any of those actions, and if they were real Christians they were mishearing God's instruction. Though ofc in your worldview that doesn't make a difference as you consider all divine instruction from man, so I can tell why you wouldn't differentiate. But you can see where I'm coming from, right?
I know these aren't your heart and mind. Yes I can see where you're coming from, yes.
Dustofyears
Dustofyears
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by scottmitchell74 Wed Mar 06, 2024 9:57 pm

Dustofyears wrote:
scottmitchell74 wrote:
Dustofyears wrote:

Black Jesus=wrong.

You would never say this to my face. Now I have no doubt you're just a craven miserable lost person who's here to cause trouble. 

People like you are always orders of magnitude worse than what you accuse others of being. 

You're worse than a woke Lefty: at least they own their garbage positions.
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

BaleMaster and Dustofyears like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dustofyears Wed Mar 06, 2024 10:08 pm

I would say all that to your face, why wouldn't I... I can feel your hatred from here, you really want to punch my face in don't you. What's the expression— they will hate you for telling the truth. Why has that particular line made you so angry, so defensive all the sudden, hmm...

So far you have called me dim and craven miserable lost person and worse than a woke lefty... I've stuck to the facts without once calling you a damn thing...but we can still be friends tho, it's just a discussion  to me.

What are your thoughts about the foundations westernized Christianity is built upon and the caste system therein, as explained in my earlier posts... no one is talking about that, in fact are avoiding it at all cost— thus the name calling— and I have no doubt you really wanna call me worse things if you could... I could care less though.

You need to reply to my post that very clearly answered your post. But you didn't do that, did you.

put it another way: White Jesus was used like the Lgbtq use the rainbow. It is a symbol for Political agenda and colonial conquest. Just the cool facts friends there is no mocking or emotion here, just the logic of cold hard, unmovable fact.

So what say you Scott.
Dustofyears
Dustofyears
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by StevenCressler Thu Mar 07, 2024 1:41 am

Tbf, Dust has admitted himself that he tends to not think before typing... and when the person here who does that the most is the one we agree with the least, there's bound to be some offending going on
StevenCressler
StevenCressler
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Dustofyears Thu Mar 07, 2024 2:43 am

Not so much that I don't think before I speak. More that I type fast with spastic fingers and so there are tons of spelling mistakes and typos and things could be explained in a more eloquent manner if I slowed down.

However I have made myself very clear here. the real problem is not misunderstanding, on the contrary— the problem is people understand all too well, kind of like the interrogator in the interrogation room in the meme (that's them "Good. let's not talk about this again)...therefore the topic at hand is being avoided and when offense has nowhere to go with itself then the name calling ensues, or the  "you're just picking on us Christians again" card comes out.

There's no misunderstanding. They understand perfectly Steven. I haven't even scratched the surface yet and will only do so if questions or digs keep arising, otherwise I'm quite happy to let it go an "Never talk about this again"
Dustofyears
Dustofyears
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by StevenCressler Thu Mar 07, 2024 2:48 am

Dustofyears wrote:Not so much that I don't think before I speak. More that I type fast with spastic fingers and so there are tons of spelling mistakes and typos and things could be explained in a more eloquent manner if I slowed down.

However I have made myself very clear here. the real problem is not misunderstanding, on the contrary— the problem is people understand all too well, kind of like the interrogator in the interrogation room in the meme (that's them "Good. let's not talk about this again)...therefore the topic at hand is being avoided and when offense has nowhere to go with itself then the name calling ensues, or the  "you're just picking on us Christians again" card comes out.

There's no misunderstanding. They understand perfectly Steven. I haven't even scratched the surface yet and will only do so if questions or digs keep arising, otherwise I'm quite happy to let it go an "Never talk about this again"
Hey, you wrote a post without a single thing I disagree with! Nice!
(Also I just realized that I've been visualizing you as Kurt Cobain ever since you posted that meme for some reason lol)
StevenCressler
StevenCressler
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Dustofyears Thu Mar 07, 2024 3:10 am

Street Preachers on Youtube - Page 6 Kurt10
Dustofyears
Dustofyears
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by StevenCressler Thu Mar 07, 2024 4:18 am

You mean you wish that's what you look like?
StevenCressler
StevenCressler
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by StevenCressler Thu Mar 07, 2024 4:31 am

It wouldn't be a Dust vs CMR debate without:

Dust making a good point but taking 5 pages for me to realize it's a good point

Seth giving really sound well-written responses that don't end up having the desired effect

Black Rider and Scottmitchell74 getting upset

Me agreeing with so many of Dust's points that I start getting concerned

Pethead liking comments but mainly staying out

Dust getting name-called and unfair accusations at least once

What did I miss?
StevenCressler
StevenCressler
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Dustofyears Thu Mar 07, 2024 4:35 am

StevenCressler wrote:You mean you wish that's what you look like?

Yeah why not— he 's good looking, talented and rich lolz. (and Unfortunately dead)

Seth giving really sound well-written responses that don't end up having the desired effect

What did I miss?

Lolz you crack me up Steven. Have a good day/night.
Dustofyears
Dustofyears
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by StevenCressler Thu Mar 07, 2024 5:33 am

Dustofyears wrote:
StevenCressler wrote:You mean you wish that's what you look like?

Yeah why not— he 's good looking, talented and rich lolz. (and Unfortunately dead)

What did I miss?

Lolz you crack me up Steven. Have a good day/night.
True. And yeah, I thought you'd find that funny. Good night yourself... I'm way past my bedtime lol
StevenCressler
StevenCressler
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Pro-Zak Thu Mar 07, 2024 9:08 am

Bad atheist memes...

Pro-Zak
Pro-Zak
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by seth Thu Mar 07, 2024 11:08 am

Dustofyears wrote:

Black Jesus=wrong.

I didn’t say depicting Jesus as black was wrong. The Black Hebrew Israelites however actively claim He was black and use this claim to promote black supremacy. If any white person or group of white people do the equivalent with a “white Jesus”, they should be condemned just as strongly as the Black Hebrew Israelites. 
However, if a group of people depicts Jesus in art to look like them, without actively making false claims about Him or promoting racial supremacy of any kind, I don’t see a problem with that, regardless of what color they are. You seem to be making the point that people here are ok with depicting Jesus as white in art but not black, but I don’t see that attitude from anyone here. 
As for the point about “white Jesus” being used for political conquest, it is undeniable His name has been falsely used for political conquest. Where we disagree is that His depiction as white in art by white people was an integral part of this, as an effort to set Him up as some sort of white overlord

Last edited by seth on Thu Mar 07, 2024 11:19 am; edited 1 time in total
seth
seth
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by seth Thu Mar 07, 2024 11:13 am

And I know the “they weren’t real Christians” sounds a lot like the “no true Scotsman” fallacy, or communists claiming every failure of their ideology “wasn’t real communism,” but Jesus Himself said that many will call His name, but did not truly follow Him, but will be told “I never knew you” on the judgement day. I think it’s fair to say people who use His name to oppress other people would fall into this category
seth
seth
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next