The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Roger Martinez Interview

+15
Opeth3232
Raegoul
arttieTHE1manparty
Kerrick
CrimsonWarrior
MagnusPrime
Dustofyears
BaleMaster
GACatmandu
bodachi
Luke Easter
Sevenoneself
Black Rider
TZ75
jaydeecrawson
19 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

New Roger Martinez Interview - Page 3 Empty Re: New Roger Martinez Interview

Post by TZ75 Wed May 31, 2023 2:37 pm

Dustofyears wrote:
Black Rider wrote:
Dustofyears wrote:
Black Rider wrote:Well, you say there's no God so what's left?
No one knows. But I do know the word God and gods and religion are made from the minds of men for the benefit of Mr Kite.[/quite]
So you're an atheist. There's no other options.
Okay Kerrick no worries.

Just to answer Rider one final time— That's exactly it. Who says there has to be an option at all. It's a human need to want an answer, some purpose, especially in the face of impending doom, to want to make sense of all we are and this puzzle we find ourselves in. I'm perhaps what you might call agnostic if you need the conditioning of a label.  And I'll leave it on that note.

Jaydee I watched the actual interview. Was interesting. Didn't realize he had cancer. Yeah he's still bitter but I bet there's some truth in what he's saying also.

just to add, not nice saying he hopes Steve Rowe dies a horrible death though. That's pretty bitter all right. Also I don't it's an act  Jaydee or some Benton schtick. That's genuine hate and bitterness he spitting out there.

If you are “agnostic”, why do you speak as if you are certain?

An agnostic simply doesn’t know.
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Pethead, BaleMaster, Sevenoneself and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TZ75 Wed May 31, 2023 2:48 pm

Luke Easter wrote:
Raegoul wrote:
Luke Easter wrote:
TZ75 wrote:
Luke Easter wrote:I don't understand why anyone has any interest in anything either of these two have to say. Quit amplifying nonsense.

Simon had mentioned a conversation with you on Facebook that apparently went south. Something to do with Ronald Reagan. 

He said he still wants you to do the show.
I have no idea who Simon is, but having watched this clip I can't imagine wanting to waste my time.
In the Jim Chaffin episode he claims to have argued with you on a Christian metal forum and says he would like you on the show. Sorry I have no time stamp. 

OT: This episode is a new low even for Roger.

I have no recollection of an exchange with him, but maybe it happened. Regardless, I have no interest in being on his YouTube show. You can't have a discussion with someone who's already decided they kn ow better, and (at the risk of sounding full of myself) I have no interest in generating traffic for him. So, no thanks, Simon.

But, Simon says… 

Sorry! 80’s reference for those that are a bit older. lol!

New Roger Martinez Interview - Page 3 C7c68f10
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Luke Easter, Opeth3232, Sevenoneself and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevenoneself Wed May 31, 2023 9:57 pm

jaydeecrawson wrote:
Raegoul wrote:
Luke Easter wrote:
TZ75 wrote:
Luke Easter wrote:I don't understand why anyone has any interest in anything either of these two have to say. Quit amplifying nonsense.

Simon had mentioned a conversation with you on Facebook that apparently went south. Something to do with Ronald Reagan. 

I have no idea who Simon is, but having watched this clip I can't imagine wanting to waste my time.
In the Jim Chaffin episode he claims to have argued with you on a Christian metal forum and says he would like you on the show. Sorry I have no time stamp. 

by the way dude: I have a "Raegoul" tattoo on my left arm in traditional tattoo lettering... purty cool!
PICTURE?? Pretty Please?
Sevenoneself
Sevenoneself
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Raegoul and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Raegoul Wed May 31, 2023 10:28 pm

Sevenoneself wrote:
jaydeecrawson wrote:
Raegoul wrote:
Luke Easter wrote:
TZ75 wrote:

by the way dude: I have a "Raegoul" tattoo on my left arm in traditional tattoo lettering... purty cool!
PICTURE?? Pretty Please?
Very nice. Anyone found out what Raegoul actually means or refers to? I know Mose‘s father in law was called Reghuel but that‘s all I came up with.
Raegoul
Raegoul
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Sevenoneself and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dustofyears Wed May 31, 2023 10:37 pm

TZ75 wrote:
Dustofyears wrote:
Black Rider wrote:
Dustofyears wrote:
No one knows. But I do know the word God and gods and religion are made from the minds of men for the benefit of Mr Kite.[/quite]
Okay Kerrick no worries.

Just to answer Rider one final time— That's exactly it. Who says there has to be an option at all. It's a human need to want an answer, some purpose, especially in the face of impending doom, to want to make sense of all we are and this puzzle we find ourselves in. I'm perhaps what you might call agnostic if you need the conditioning of a label.  And I'll leave it on that note.

Jaydee I watched the actual interview. Was interesting. Didn't realize he had cancer. Yeah he's still bitter but I bet there's some truth in what he's saying also.

just to add, not nice saying he hopes Steve Rowe dies a horrible death though. That's pretty bitter all right. Also I don't it's an act  Jaydee or some Benton schtick. That's genuine hate and bitterness he spitting out there.

Thought I made myself pretty clear but don't worry about it. This is really a pointless circle jerk as it always is with these types of conversations. I'm going to get on with life unaffected by God or gods or devils and Hell and you can keep believing in it.

The end.
Dustofyears
Dustofyears
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Sevenoneself likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TZ75 Thu Jun 01, 2023 1:10 am

Dustofyears wrote:
TZ75 wrote:
Dustofyears wrote:
Black Rider wrote:
Dustofyears wrote:
Okay Kerrick no worries.

Thought I made myself pretty clear but don't worry about it. This is really a pointless circle jerk as it always is with these types of conversations. I'm going to get on with life unaffected by God or gods or devils and Hell and you can keep believing in it.

The end.

Promise?!  Smile

I’m not trying to be on bad terms with anyone, but I also refuse to accept disrespect. 

Finito.
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Pethead, Opeth3232, Dustofyears, Sevenoneself and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dustofyears Thu Jun 01, 2023 1:22 am

TZ75 wrote:
Dustofyears wrote:
TZ75 wrote:
Dustofyears wrote:
Black Rider wrote:
Dustofyears wrote:
Okay Kerrick no worries.

The end.

Promise?!  Smile
Promise. Never looking back again. Take it easy I am signing out of here to better things. Cheers.
Dustofyears
Dustofyears
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

TZ75, Sevenoneself and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TZ75 Thu Jun 01, 2023 1:26 am

No hard feelings on my part. 

Crank up some Seventh Angel!
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Dustofyears, Sevenoneself and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dustofyears Thu Jun 01, 2023 1:32 am

No hard feelings dude. Still love Seventh Angel that'll never change!!! Peace out.
Dustofyears
Dustofyears
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Opeth3232, TZ75, Sevenoneself and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TZ75 Thu Jun 01, 2023 1:33 am

Take care Dust!
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Opeth3232, Sevenoneself and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jaydeecrawson Thu Jun 01, 2023 2:24 pm

Sevenoneself wrote:
jaydeecrawson wrote:
Raegoul wrote:
Luke Easter wrote:
TZ75 wrote:

PICTURE?? Pretty Please?

here ya go.

New Roger Martinez Interview - Page 3 Img_4110

jaydeecrawson
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Sevenoneself and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jaydeecrawson Thu Jun 01, 2023 2:25 pm

Raegoul wrote:
Sevenoneself wrote:
jaydeecrawson wrote:
Raegoul wrote:
Luke Easter wrote:
TZ75 wrote:

PICTURE?? Pretty Please?
Very nice. Anyone found out what Raegoul actually means or refers to? I know Mose‘s father in law was called Reghuel but that‘s all I came up with.

Good question.... I've always just thought it was a demon's name or the name of that demon / monster thingy on the old VR t-shirts.... but that's just a theory I've had since I was a kid.... maybe we should call Roger and ask him! LoL

jaydeecrawson
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Raegoul and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TZ75 Thu Jun 01, 2023 3:23 pm

Raegoul is like Ragu spaghetti sauce, only much more spicy!

Last edited by TZ75 on Fri Jun 02, 2023 4:22 am; edited 1 time in total
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Sevenoneself likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevenoneself Thu Jun 01, 2023 3:50 pm

Thanks Raegoul!
Sevenoneself
Sevenoneself
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by TZ75 Thu Jun 01, 2023 4:15 pm

Just got my Vengeance “can’t get out” shirt today. It looks great!
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

jaydeecrawson, Raegoul and Sevenoneself like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Opeth3232 Fri Jun 09, 2023 7:18 pm

MagnusPrime wrote:
Dustofyears wrote:
MagnusPrime wrote:
Dustofyears wrote:
TZ75 wrote:A part of me is curious to see Gary Lenaire appear on it. Who better to know both sides of the fence? Gary is a very intelligent person and well spoken when he chooses to be. In comparison, the way Roger conducts himself is embarrassing and childish! All he does is insult people that don’t think like he does.
Insults people that don't think like he does...well now why does that sound familiar... (Not you personally TZ), but in general... the damage done throughout history, bloodshed because of a fictional character that exists only in your head and used politically over and over again (religion on the whole) so much hypocrisy in Christianity its unbelievable you are all blind to it. We see what we want to see.

...and here we go again.

Not blind to it. Just not obsessed with it. 

Why are you so antagonistic and bitter? 

Are you seeing what you want to see?
Not obsessed or even thinking it over... always turning the blind eye to the savages of your religion on mass and small scales. The hypocrisy is huge. The very foundations of Christianity is built on total Hypocrisy and contradictions.

and to answer the last question, because it has been my experience.

SO enigmatic. 
You have such a disdain for Christianity, but like a moth to a flame, you keep coming back. You have a major chip on your shoulder. Can you show me on the doll where the crusades hurt you?
Shhhhh

Last edited by Opeth3232 on Fri Jun 09, 2023 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Opeth3232
Opeth3232
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Opeth3232 Fri Jun 09, 2023 7:19 pm

jaydeecrawson wrote:
TZ75 wrote:He called Ted K “dead Ted”, and Steve Rowe an ungrateful rodent. 

I feel sorry for Roger. He’s still very angry. His heart is hardened.

Yeah. I caught that too....

I personally think it's an "act".... he's trying to be like Glenn Benton or something... I dunno.

I also noticed he's not man enough to face Larry Farkas on there.
Cowards almost always hide behind there keyboards. Couldn't agree with you more
Opeth3232
Opeth3232
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Pethead and BaleMaster like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by oldschooldoom Tue Jun 13, 2023 5:09 pm

Last month I watched this bizarre YouTube channel (Atheists Having Cocktails with Christians) doing interviews with: Roger Martinez, Jimmy P Brown and George Ochoa.

I came away feeling very proud of how Jimmy and George handled themselves. I felt appalled and saddened how Roger presents himself. But mostly disgusted with the immaturity of the host. It's like a slo-mo train wreck, I just could not look away.
oldschooldoom
oldschooldoom
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

TZ75, BaleMaster and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TZ75 Tue Jun 13, 2023 5:25 pm

It’s sensationalism for clicks and views. Immaturity is to be expected. It’s like the spider seducing prey into his web.

He didn’t know that George Ochoa is a strong defender of the faith. He wasn’t wavered in the slightest. I think it frustrated the host, but all he could do is offer respect.
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

oldschooldoom, Pethead, BaleMaster and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pro-Zak Fri Jun 16, 2023 10:55 am

Rogers's faith was tested, and he fell away. Now he is an antagonist, Ojo Taylor was like this for years, though it seems as if he's backed off a bit with the reformation of Undercover. Many are like this, have an old friend who is the same, once they leave the faith they become adamant scoffers, almost like they need to convince themselves...🤔
Pro-Zak
Pro-Zak
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Black Rider, Louder, eatbugs, Friday13th, Pethead, Ammocas, BaleMaster and like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by StevenCressler Sun Mar 24, 2024 3:47 pm

I read the first page of this discussion and I guess that's the Dust the rest of you always see lol
StevenCressler
StevenCressler
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

https://www.youtube.com/@trickshotsmoviesandcubing2317/videos

Pethead and MagnusPrime like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pro-Zak Mon Mar 25, 2024 7:23 pm

Is there anything on line that Gary shared about his return to the faith? Say a video or interview...
Pro-Zak
Pro-Zak
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by seth Mon Mar 25, 2024 7:36 pm

Pro-Zak wrote:Is there anything on line that Gary shared about his return to the faith? Say a video or interview...
https://thecmr.forumotion.com/t14159-has-gary-lenaire-come-back-to-christianity?highlight=gary#260327

See this thread. He made a very powerful statement imo
seth
seth
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Pethead and BaleMaster like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3