The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have you binge watched any TV series / movie series during the lockdowns?

+31
Ammocas
Andreas89
Pethead
Raegoul
MagnusPrime
Dustofyears
Sevenoneself
Sophia Valentine
scottmitchell74
ChosenNightwolf
deathisgain
Staybrite
Livna
HenrikB
Contrarian Deist
Guenther321
ThomasEversole
Hidgxx
MikeInFla
Constantine
oldschooldoom
CrimsonWarrior
Grindboy
alldatndensum
BaleMaster
Deepfriar
Black Rider
WildWorld
Kerrick
eatbugs
35 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Have you binge watched any TV series / movie series during the lockdowns? - Page 2 Empty Re: Have you binge watched any TV series / movie series during the lockdowns?

Post by alldatndensum Tue Jun 02, 2020 7:57 pm

I still lack three more Marvel movies to finish the whole 20 some odd film collection.

I am rewatching The Expanse on Amazon as I slowly read through the books that go along with them.

I also have finished season 1 of the 2004 remake of Battlestar Galactica.  I missed it the first time around.
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

http://www.christianhardmusic.com

Back to top Go down

Have you binge watched any TV series / movie series during the lockdowns? - Page 2 Empty Re: Have you binge watched any TV series / movie series during the lockdowns?

Post by MikeInFla Wed Jun 03, 2020 6:52 am

I need to see Battlestar, I have not seen a single episode of the reboot. I should check it out. Was binge watching Designated Survivor but quickly lost interest midway thru the second season. 

I did see a preview of a new show on Netflix called Locke & Key on Netflix. It was presented as "for fans of Stranger Things" so I downloaded the first 3 episodes to my phone and will give that a try. 

Was looking forward to seeing The Woods but then I realized it has subtitles and I have a hard time paying attention to anything with subtitles.
MikeInFla
MikeInFla
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 03, 2020 11:07 am

whoa you guys watch alot of tv lol just kidding....

I havent binged anything since the lockdown in fact Ive been watching even less than i do now but ive been going through the Avatar The Last Airbender Cartoon series now that its on netflix but thats bout it

Back to top Go down

Post by alldatndensum Tue Jun 09, 2020 10:44 pm

I just finished up season two of Battlestar Galactica.
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 09, 2020 11:02 pm

So I gave Disney's The Mandalorian another try.

First time, I turned it off after 2 episodes..very disappointed and decided to not watch anymore.

This time, I stuck with it past the first 2 episodes and it got really, really good. I wound up polishing off the whole first season in just 2 days

Back to top Go down

Post by oldschooldoom Tue Jun 16, 2020 11:21 pm

Just binge watched Mandalorian for the first time since waiting each week last fall for the episodes. I enjoyed it much more this second time around.
Have you binge watched any TV series / movie series during the lockdowns? - Page 2 VGgiFOu
oldschooldoom
oldschooldoom
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by alldatndensum Thu Jun 18, 2020 10:53 pm

I am now finished with season three of Battlestar Galactica.
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

Back to top Go down

Post by oldschooldoom Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:05 pm

Just started re-watching the original Kung Fu series of 1972-1975. Way ahead of it's time and a huge gamble.

FYI, during the day it had high ratings but ended due to David Carradine's ever increasing injuries.
oldschooldoom
oldschooldoom
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by oldschooldoom Thu Jul 16, 2020 6:34 pm

Just finishing the awesome 2 season show called The Legend of the Seeker
oldschooldoom
oldschooldoom
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by WildWorld Thu Jul 16, 2020 6:36 pm

Just started on Runaways.

WildWorld
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by BaleMaster Fri Jul 17, 2020 3:34 am

I'm on season three of my Hogan's Heroes DVDs.
BaleMaster
BaleMaster
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

bigtreads likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by alldatndensum Mon Jul 20, 2020 2:02 pm

I have finished all of Battlestar Galactica and season two of Hannah.  I am now checking out the Amazon show Homecoming.
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

BaleMaster likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by alldatndensum Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:08 pm

I finished season one of Homecoming today.  Some of the episodes are only 25 minutes which is rare for a suspenseful drama.  You can fly through this show.
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

Back to top Go down

Post by Hidgxx Sun Jul 26, 2020 3:23 pm

Watched the Hobbit series on bluray
Hidgxx
Hidgxx
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by alldatndensum Mon Jul 27, 2020 10:09 pm

Finished season two of Homecoming.
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

Back to top Go down

Post by BaleMaster Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:46 am

On season three of Perry Masonary (Flintstones reference).   Very Happy
BaleMaster
BaleMaster
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by oldschooldoom Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:58 pm

Finished season two of Twilight Zone 2020
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2583620/?ref_=tt_ov_inf
oldschooldoom
oldschooldoom
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:25 am

Was looking for a series to watch with the whole family. Have settled on the Goldbergs which seems to please us all with an age range of 7 - 49.

Back to top Go down

Post by alldatndensum Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:47 pm

Rewatched season one of The Umbrella Academy and have started season two.
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

Back to top Go down

Post by BaleMaster Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:13 pm

Season five of Perry Mason.  Four more after this one!
BaleMaster
BaleMaster
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by alldatndensum Sat Aug 08, 2020 9:35 am

Finished season 2 of The Umbrella Academy.  What fun!
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

Back to top Go down

Post by oldschooldoom Sat Aug 08, 2020 9:00 pm

I've been free streaming
The Chosen Global Live Stream
https://studios.vidangel.com/the-chosen/livestream
oldschooldoom
oldschooldoom
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 17, 2020 9:43 am

The Joy of Painting with Bob Ross

Back to top Go down

Post by Hidgxx Tue Aug 18, 2020 8:17 am

Since January I have been watching the Battlestar Galactica  genre.  I watched the reboot of Battlestar, than blood and chrome. Right now I'm watching the original and eventually Galactica  1980 and than Caprica.
Hidgxx
Hidgxx
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasEversole Mon Aug 24, 2020 3:23 pm

My wife and I have been watching The Flash on Netflix. The show is really great sometimes, but the whole show basically revolving around keeping secrets from somebody, and some of the multiverse cheese, really makes me lose emotional investment in the characters.

ie: Barry pretending to be other-Barry and he gets heartbroken messing with other people's lives, I kinda feel like the characters are too stupid for their own good sometimes.
ThomasEversole
ThomasEversole
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

BaleMaster likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next