The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I think Obama knows something... (regarding UFOs/ETs)

+13
srguenther
Blake
Superjuice
Grindboy
Devon Hill
Soldier777
MegaNorm64
crucifyd
CrimsonWarrior
Peter who was Vaak
deathisgain
Kerrick
ThomasEversole
17 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

I think Obama knows something...  (regarding UFOs/ETs) - Page 4 Empty Re: I think Obama knows something... (regarding UFOs/ETs)

Post by deathisgain Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:45 pm

WildWorld wrote:On a side note, before i clicked on this thread tonight, this thread had 666 views.

The aliens are monitoring this thread, looking for who has knowledge of them. Don't be surprised if Thomas comes back with no remembrance of posting this thread.
deathisgain
deathisgain
The Warpriest, bringer ov DOOM (finally)

https://www.facebook.com/deathisgain713

Back to top Go down

I think Obama knows something...  (regarding UFOs/ETs) - Page 4 Empty Re: I think Obama knows something... (regarding UFOs/ETs)

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:57 pm

deathisgain wrote:
WildWorld wrote:On a side note, before i clicked on this thread tonight, this thread had 666 views.

The aliens are monitoring this thread, looking for who has knowledge of them. Don't be surprised if Thomas comes back with no remembrance of posting this thread.

LaughingLaughingLaughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:58 pm

RavenWolf wrote:Has anyone ever watched this incredible documentary series from the History Channel? Wink 

Now to throw a real twist into this thread.

I think Obama knows something...  (regarding UFOs/ETs) - Page 4 Ancient_aliens

Oh wow! No one has watched this show in History Channel? You need to see it. Then get back with me in this thread! Netflix has it! Go watch it PLEASE!!! Give it a chance ... be open-minded.

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasEversole Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:02 pm

deathisgain wrote:

I just found this thread made by some dude that looks like a sad clown in the snow, and you guys that believe in aliens are weirdos. Razz

RavenWolf wrote:
RavenWolf wrote:Has anyone ever watched this incredible documentary series from the History Channel? Wink 

Oh wow! No one has watched this show in History Channel? You need to see it. Then get back with me in this thread! Netflix has it! Go watch it PLEASE!!! Give it a chance ... be open-minded.

Oh yeah bro, I've watched these.  It makes a whole lot of sense, but then again, it has since Chariots of the Gods.
ThomasEversole
ThomasEversole
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:04 pm

ThomasEversole wrote:
deathisgain wrote:

I just found this thread and you guys that believe in aliens are weirdos.

RavenWolf wrote:

Oh yeah bro, I've watched these.  It makes a whole lot of sense, but then again, it has since Chariots of the Gods.

True. And from these perspectives - it doesn't seem to fit that aliens would be demons. They were here to help us. Not hurt us.

Know what I mean?

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasEversole Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:06 pm

Oh no, the Monster drinks from the other thread invaded this one. D:
ThomasEversole
ThomasEversole
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasEversole Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:10 pm

RavenWolf wrote:
True. And from these perspectives - it doesn't seem to fit that aliens would be demons. They were here to help us. Not hurt us.

Know what I mean?

That makes sense. I think the fallen angel beings in the bible certainly fit the bill as "alien", as they're not known to be native to this earth. Again, if there's any truth to the different types of aliens, you probably have some with an evil agenda, others just bystanders.

ThomasEversole
ThomasEversole
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Superjuice Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:27 pm

Guest wrote:Has anyone ever watched this incredible documentary series from the History Channel? Wink 

Ah yeah, and it's been debunked by Christian researcher Chris White:

It's just more deception - IMO.  It's based on Zacharia Stichin's interpretation of Sumerian tablets regarding the Annunaki and he doesn't even translate it correctly - http://www.sitchiniswrong.com/

I think Obama knows something...  (regarding UFOs/ETs) - Page 4 Maxresdefault

Pastor L.A. Marzulli's ministry is basically based on debunking Ancient Aliens.  LA is an expert on UFOs and the Nephilim.  He was actually on the first two seasons of Ancient Aliens, but they completely misrepresented his information, so he went out and created his own material to back up his findings.  He's written many books and videos as well as radio/podcast interviews on the subject.  His blog: https://lamarzulli.wordpress.com/
Superjuice
Superjuice
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasEversole Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:13 pm

Whoa. Interesting!!!
ThomasEversole
ThomasEversole
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by alldatndensum Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:14 pm

I love good science fiction, but I have never believed in intelligent life from other planets.  I do believe in a spiritual realm where angels and demons are real.  I just don't think that "little green men from Mars" are regularly visiting our planet.
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

http://www.christianhardmusic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:28 am

Nah just black monoliths Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasEversole Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:57 pm

alldatndensum wrote:I love good science fiction, but I have never believed in intelligent life from other planets.  I do believe in a spiritual realm where angels and demons are real.  I just don't think that "little green men from Mars" are regularly visiting our planet.

Do you think there's any correlation to the spiritual realm where these entities are and the "extra dimensional beings" that people report encountering?
ThomasEversole
ThomasEversole
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by alldatndensum Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:52 pm

Why could they not be the same?  If Satan can transform himself into an angel of light, why not as an alien gray?  He pretty much shows us what he wants us to see when it comes to temptation.  Add to this that most people's written encounters with aliens have been traumatizing by sexually molested in some way.  That sounds like something that demons would want to do in order to draw people away from Jesus.

So, until they prove that there are aliens, I will just stick with my theory.
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:46 am

Does anybody believe that non sentient simple organisms exist on other planets?

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasEversole Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:17 am

I do.  Whether microbial or otherwise.

For starters, they've already found fossilized bacteria on MARS.
http://scienceline.ucsb.edu/getkey.php?key=2986

Also, there are two "waterworlds" surrounding the Kepler-62 star system.  They're in the Goldilocks zone (in comparison to earth, they would be considered habitable or "just right") and are covered endlessly with liquid water.

I would have a harder time believing that these planets, which have living conditions similar to earth, would be completely devoid of life.  Its much easier for me to believe that there were at least microorganisms or plants there.

Plus, our only understanding of life is carbon based.  Who's to say that the mighty God of the universe didn't create life to withstand aspects that we don't understand.

I'm not sure if I believe this or not, but it certainly is interesting.  This is a picture of Pluto.  NASA says that object is a dirty block of ice or something.  Like the video host, I do think it does look like some sort of giant snail like entity MOVING on the planet.

ThomasEversole
ThomasEversole
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasEversole Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:33 am

alldatndensum wrote:If Satan can transform himself into an angel of light, why not as an alien gray?  He pretty much shows us what he wants us to see when it comes to temptation.

I wouldn't think the form of an alien gray would be tempting for anyone.
To the contrary, most people are horrified when they report encountering them.
ThomasEversole
ThomasEversole
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:25 pm

ThomasEversole wrote:I do.  Whether microbial or otherwise.

For starters, they've already found fossilized bacteria on MARS.
http://scienceline.ucsb.edu/getkey.php?key=2986

Also, there are two "waterworlds" surrounding the Kepler-62 star system.  They're in the Goldilocks zone (in comparison to earth, they would be considered habitable or "just right") and are covered endlessly with liquid water.

I would have a harder time believing that these planets, which have living conditions similar to earth, would be completely devoid of life.  Its much easier for me to believe that there were at least microorganisms or plants there.

Plus, our only understanding of life is carbon based.  Who's to say that the mighty God of the universe didn't create life to withstand aspects that we don't understand.

I'm not sure if I believe this or not, but it certainly is interesting.  This is a picture of Pluto.  NASA says that object is a dirty block of ice or something.  Like the video host, I do think it does look like some sort of giant snail like entity MOVING on the planet.

Dont forget Europa, scientist believe that sealife could exist under the ice, closer to the core where it's warm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:52 pm

most people are horrified when they report encountering them.

most people are horrified when they encounter anything or anyone outside their own little world...Thats why people are so scared of different races and people of different religions and country's and people are even more scared of anything that has do with the spirit world...

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasEversole Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:16 pm

LOL
I think there's a pretty big difference between the horror of what's known in the human world (culture shock) vs. something not known, not human and completely alien.

Aaron C wrote:
Dont forget Europa, scientist believe that sealife could exist under the ice, closer to the core where it's warm.

True.
Hey, did you know that the temperature of on MARS at the equator is actually pretty nice?  68° F during the day and "above freezing" for the non-winter months.
The atmosphere is mostly carbon dioxide, which we have life here that can live off that.  (plants)

There's been some pretty interesting photos come from MARS too.  NASA offered explanations, and while I'm not convinced this is proof of life, I'm not fully convinced its "natural rock formations" or Pareidolia either.

I think Obama knows something...  (regarding UFOs/ETs) - Page 4 Life-on-Mars-600x300

I think Obama knows something...  (regarding UFOs/ETs) - Page 4 Unusual-sights-on-Mars

EDIT: Click to see this other image. It was too big to post correctly embedded on the forum.
ThomasEversole
ThomasEversole
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:33 pm

I do know at times its warmer on Mars than some sections on Earth lol. But the Equator temp I did not know that. Thats pretty cool errr mild lol

hehe maybe that pic is part of a buried structure hehe

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasEversole Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:26 pm

I know its pretty darn weird for a naturally pyramid shaped rock in nature.
ThomasEversole
ThomasEversole
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by alldatndensum Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:30 am

ThomasEversole wrote:
alldatndensum wrote:If Satan can transform himself into an angel of light, why not as an alien gray?  He pretty much shows us what he wants us to see when it comes to temptation.

I wouldn't think the form of an alien gray would be tempting for anyone.
To the contrary, most people are horrified when they report encountering them.

I didn't mean tha t the grays are tempting for people.  I meant that Satan shows us what we want to see when we are tempted.  Why not disguise himself or play mind tricks with people who already believe in these things?

Yes, I am a major skeptic of things like this.  I also don't believe in ghosts.
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:24 am

I also don't believe in ghosts.

I dont either

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasEversole Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:05 pm

I think ghosts are not what we think they are.

As for the Yeti, Almas, Gerendel, Kakundak, Ngoloko, Sasquatch, Yerensame...  or any of the 50 names for "bigfoot"...  I think the same thing.  Bigfoot is not what we think it is - but I do doubt centuries of witnesses are delusional, especially since most bigfoot sightings are at least MINUTES long.

Loch Ness Monster?  I thought people were always seeing 12 foot long sturgeon, which have been caught in the lake before.  ...until they did a multi-boat scan of the entire loch ness (2012 I think?) and found 3 moving objects that were "larger than sharks but smaller than whales".
ThomasEversole
ThomasEversole
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasEversole Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:07 pm

Regarding UFOs, this new video is pretty trippy, if you give your full uncut attention to it.
If you skip around on the video, you'll most likely say to yourself "I don't see anything."

Totally dig this guy's channel too. He's got a lot of interesting stuff.
ThomasEversole
ThomasEversole
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next