The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I think Obama knows something... (regarding UFOs/ETs)

+13
srguenther
Blake
Superjuice
Grindboy
Devon Hill
Soldier777
MegaNorm64
crucifyd
CrimsonWarrior
Peter who was Vaak
deathisgain
Kerrick
ThomasEversole
17 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

I think Obama knows something...  (regarding UFOs/ETs) - Page 3 Empty Re: I think Obama knows something... (regarding UFOs/ETs)

Post by ThomasEversole Tue Mar 08, 2016 3:36 am

srguenther wrote:
2. Several people pointed fingers at others for not providing anything that backed up there statements. This is funny because NO ONE has provided than anything more then opinion, conjecture, and good old guesses because there are no facts to present. Only opinion and conjecture and guesses.

I could post a slew of witness testimonies (from people more "qualified" than you or I by the way) on what they've seen. What CIA, military and even standard police HAVE SEEN is different than just a guess or opinion.
Would you watch or read any of them? No. Doubters are gonna doubt. All those people are just making it up for shiz and gigz.

...and even with A BODY, like the Atacama Humanoid, where you have - different ribs, different skull, DNA that's "somewhat" human, 6 inches tall with the teeth of an 8 year old...
...nope. It's just an aborted fetus or some undiagnosed form of dwarfism or some elaborate hoax.

Nothing I could post on a forum would change anyone's mind about it. Every piece of evidence (even a BODY) can be explained away and dismissed with enough effort. It's only if someone has an open mind, looks at the MOUNDS of evidence to realize there's SOMETHING there.
ThomasEversole
ThomasEversole
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

I think Obama knows something...  (regarding UFOs/ETs) - Page 3 Empty Re: I think Obama knows something... (regarding UFOs/ETs)

Post by Guest Tue Mar 08, 2016 4:53 am

“Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out”. I think it best to approach this topic with a healthy amount of skepticism. Once it is scientifically proven that aliens exist I will be happy to accept it, until then I will treat it as a good yarn.

Back to top Go down

Post by srguenther Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:29 am

ThomasEversole wrote:
srguenther wrote:
2. Several people pointed fingers at others for not providing anything that backed up there statements.  This is funny because NO ONE has provided than anything more then opinion, conjecture, and good old guesses because there are no facts to present.  Only opinion and conjecture and guesses.

I could post a slew of witness testimonies (from people more "qualified" than you or I by the way) on what they've seen. What CIA, military and even standard police HAVE SEEN is different than just a guess or opinion.
Would you watch or read any of them? No. Doubters are gonna doubt. All those people are just making it up for shiz and gigz.

...and even with A BODY, like the Atacama Humanoid, where you have - different ribs, different skull, DNA that's "somewhat" human, 6 inches tall with the teeth of an 8 year old...
...nope. It's just an aborted fetus or some undiagnosed form of dwarfism or some elaborate hoax.

Nothing I could post on a forum would change anyone's mind about it. Every piece of evidence (even a BODY) can be explained away and dismissed with enough effort. It's only if someone has an open mind, looks at the MOUNDS of evidence to realize there's SOMETHING there.

Who said I doubt?  I only said no one had actually provided proof, and since no one actually had, I was right in saying so.  Saying something like 'we know that this is true' is not providing proof unless it is either scientifically proven or all parties agree that it is true.

And for the record, the Atacama Humanoid has been debunked in more than a 'somewhat' way.  Just a quick google and while I did not find every answer, more than one website, including snopes, said that the DNA is modern, abundant, and human.  Not just somewhat.   Also by looking at pictures of it, you can easily tell that the skull shape is not its natural shape because the bones making up its shape overlap each other slightly...meaning they werent always like that.  

Bottom lines, even MOUNDS of evidence can be interepetd in more than one way.  Nothing has been scientifically proven.

srguenther
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by messiaen77 Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:21 am

ThomasEversole wrote:

So I watched a separate YouTube video (its way too long and I think no one would watch it if I posted it) but its an analysis of the above clip.

There's a few points mentioned that I'll summarize.  
1) Obama's rate of breathing during the questions - which thanks to high definition, you can see.  (based on an average per segments where you can see it)
During all other questions he was being asked, (not shown in the above video) his breathing rate was 18 breaths a minute - which is pretty normal, pretty relaxed.
During the UFO question, Obama's breathing rate was 42 breaths a minute - which if someone KEPT breathing at that rate, would be practically hyperventilating.

This alludes to anxiety of the question.

2) Obama says 1:03 in the video, "I can't reveal anything."
A previous white house statement stated they looked and couldn't find anything.  Kimmel's interview with Bill Clinton where he was asked the same question, stated the same thing - he looked but couldn't find anything.

Why didn't Obama say the same thing?  We looked / I looked and there was nothing there.
"Can't" alludes to "not allowed" and coupled with the other tongue-in-cheek remarks, seems like there is something to this...

Is it possible people (including myself) are reading too much into this?  Yes.  Absolutely.
...but these two points undeniably stand out.

If you've read other posts of mine on the subject, you'll know that I do believe in "aliens".  From a biblical standpoint, these are angels/demons.  New planets are constantly being discovered to meet criteria for being able to support life so I'm concluding it is improbable that earth has the ONLY life in the universe.

While I think 97% of the YouTube "evidence" is complete dreck/a hoax or something misidentified, I do think there is something else out there that's not public/common knowledge.  There's too many "officials" saying otherwise for there NOT to be SOMETHING there.  

I think the reason its not common knowledge (complete speculation/theory on my part) is because we're allowed by these "beings" to develop naturally.  ...also, I think the military industrial complex wouldn't allow advanced technology because of oil's weight on the economy.

Does anyone else have any opinion on the aliens/UFO subject?
I just watched the video because curiosity got to me.  Counterpoint:

1)  Obama's rate of breathing--he had been laughing and laughing raises your heart rate and respiration.  Those things take time to return to resting levels.
2)  "I can't reveal anything."  My first thought (before I watched the video) was that "can't" not only alludes to "not allowed" but also "not able", as in "I have no information on this."  After watching the video, however, I think it goes on with the line that he is playing that the aliens are exercising tight control over him and so he's not allowed.  Meaning he is joking around about the aliens being in control. 

In summary, yes, I think too much is being read into this.  Whether it is aliens, Bigfoot, ghosts, Illuminati, the Pope is the Antichrist, rock music is of the devil, X artist is a Christian, energy drinks are satanic...people who believe are always looking for evidence to silence the skeptics and to affirm their beliefs, and they will take anything that even seems to hint at it being true.  I'm not saying aliens absolutely do not exist because I'm no longer arrogant enough to believe I know everything.  I do not believe they exist and I do believe a lot of the "evidence" people have is either hoaxed or misidentified.  I am willing to admit that there are things that remain unexplained and if it turns out to be extra-terrestrial, then I will accept it and change my position.

As for the demon argument, I don't believe demons are masquerading as aliens to deceive the world any more than I believe Satan planted dinosaur bones into the fossil record to make us doubt the Creation myth.
messiaen77
messiaen77
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasEversole Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:29 am

srguenther wrote:And for the record, the Atacama Humanoid has been debunked in more than a 'somewhat' way.  Just a quick google and while I did not find every answer, more than one website, including snopes, said that the DNA is modern, abundant, and human.  Not just somewhat.   Also by looking at pictures of it, you can easily tell that the skull shape is not its natural shape because the bones making up its shape overlap each other slightly...meaning they werent always like that.

Of course the Atacama Humanoid has been debunked. Again, you can debunk ANYTHING with enough effort - or if you just take the word of a random Google website, then its really not much effort. whywontgodhealamputees.com debunked God, but that doesn't mean its real. ...at least, I certainly don't believe its real.

I hope you understand that I didn't mention the Atacama Humanoid because I read somewhere online about it, like you read the "debunking". I'm basing my remarks on this 2013 documentary...

...where they SHOW the DNA test being done and SHOW that its inconclusive, or not fully human. Why would sources say its human anyway? I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but even I can think of a few reasons...

Regarding the skull, that's a good explanation, but what's your explanation for it having 10 fully formed ribs, instead of the standard 12 a human has? Why is it 6" tall, yet has fully formed teeth? Aborted/miscarried fetuses don't have fully formed teeth.

Look, I can agree that the Atacama Humanoid doesn't prove aliens - but... what it is? If anything, its a good indicator that we STILL don't know everything that is going on on this planet. ...and if we don't know what's going on in our living space, how can we be so empirically certain that there's nothing else out there?

srguenther wrote:
Who said I doubt? I only said no one had actually provided proof, and since no one actually had, I was right in saying so. Saying something like 'we know that this is true' is not providing proof unless it is either scientifically proven or all parties agree that it is true.

There are only 3 Northern White Rhinos left in the world. Do you believe that? Have you seen it yourself?
I can show you a bunch of internet links that say that - but that's not proof. We can watch a show about it, but its not proof.
A team of scientists claimed this because that's what they've seen - so that means its real? If it does, then why dismiss the teams of scientists that say aliens are not only real, but they're here?

For anyone to prove aliens would be more rigorous than turning Africa upside down to prove there's a 4th or more white rhino.
The only way this would REALLY be settled is if an alien and a couple white rhinos showed up and said hello.

That being said, bringing "I need proof" into the equation is not realistic.

srguenther wrote:Bottom lines, even MOUNDS of evidence can be interepetd in more than one way.  Nothing has been scientifically proven.

True. ...but I'd rather speculate something is there than speculate NOTHING is there. There's too many "qualified" people that have said otherwise - who am I to dispute doctors, scientists and military personnel on what they've seen? ...and by the way, there's a world of difference between not believing yourself and playing devil's advocate with those who do.

srguenther wrote:Who said I doubt?

Normally, people who reference debunkings to make a point do doubt. If you believe and are posting debunkings, then... well, you're a pot stirring troll.
ThomasEversole
ThomasEversole
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasEversole Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:42 am

messiaen77 wrote:
In summary, yes, I think too much is being read into this.  Whether it is aliens, Bigfoot, ghosts, Illuminati, the Pope is the Antichrist, rock music is of the devil, X artist is a Christian, energy drinks are satanic...people who believe are always looking for evidence to silence the skeptics and to affirm their beliefs, and they will take anything that even seems to hint at it being true.  I'm not saying aliens absolutely do not exist because I'm no longer arrogant enough to believe I know everything.  I do not believe they exist and I do believe a lot of the "evidence" people have is either hoaxed or misidentified.  I am willing to admit that there are things that remain unexplained and if it turns out to be extra-terrestrial, then I will accept it and change my position.

Agreed.

I don't believe the Illuminati exists - regarding the New World Order Illuminati.  
(not the 1776 secret society, that obviously existed)

I've read and watched quite a bit on it, but to me, it just doesn't add up.  Too many lose ends and speculation - I have yet to see a group of (supposedly) qualified individuals (current member, former member, friend of a member who told them a secret, etc.) come forward with statements.  

If there does end up being proof, then I'll eat my hat.  I'd even be open to proof, reviewing material - as the subject interests me...
...but for the time being, I haven't signed on to it yet.

As for ghosts and bigfoot, I have the same outlook with them that I do with ETs.
I don't really know what's there, I don't really know what it is,
but I do think SOMETHING is there because a LOT of "qualified" people have said they've seen SOMETHING.
ThomasEversole
ThomasEversole
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by srguenther Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:23 am

ThomasEversole wrote:
srguenther wrote:And for the record, the Atacama Humanoid has been debunked in more than a 'somewhat' way.  Just a quick google and while I did not find every answer, more than one website, including snopes, said that the DNA is modern, abundant, and human.  Not just somewhat.   Also by looking at pictures of it, you can easily tell that the skull shape is not its natural shape because the bones making up its shape overlap each other slightly...meaning they werent always like that.

Of course the Atacama Humanoid has been debunked.  Again, you can debunk ANYTHING with enough effort - or if you just take the word of a random Google website, then its really not much effort.  whywontgodhealamputees.com debunked God, but that doesn't mean its real.  ...at least, I certainly don't believe its real.

I hope you understand that I didn't mention the Atacama Humanoid because I read somewhere online about it, like you read the "debunking".  I'm basing my remarks on this 2013 documentary...

...where they SHOW the DNA test being done and SHOW that its inconclusive, or not fully human.  Why would sources say its human anyway?  I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but even I can think of a few reasons...

Regarding the skull, that's a good explanation, but what's your explanation for it having 10 fully formed ribs, instead of the standard 12 a human has?  Why is it 6" tall, yet has fully formed teeth?  Aborted/miscarried fetuses don't have fully formed teeth.

Look, I can agree that the Atacama Humanoid doesn't prove aliens - but...  what it is?  If anything, its a good indicator that we STILL don't know everything that is going on on this planet.  ...and if we don't know what's going on in our living space, how can we be so empirically certain that there's nothing else out there?

srguenther wrote:
Who said I doubt?  I only said no one had actually provided proof, and since no one actually had, I was right in saying so.  Saying something like 'we know that this is true' is not providing proof unless it is either scientifically proven or all parties agree that it is true.

There are only 3 Northern White Rhinos left in the world.  Do you believe that?  Have you seen it yourself?
I can show you a bunch of internet links that say that - but that's not proof.  We can watch a show about it, but its not proof.
A team of scientists claimed this because that's what they've seen - so that means its real?  If it does, then why dismiss the teams of scientists that say aliens are not only real, but they're here?

For anyone to prove aliens would be more rigorous than turning Africa upside down to prove there's a 4th or more white rhino.  
The only way this would REALLY be settled is if an alien and a couple white rhinos showed up and said hello.

That being said, bringing "I need proof" into the equation is not realistic.  

srguenther wrote:Bottom lines, even MOUNDS of evidence can be interepetd in more than one way.  Nothing has been scientifically proven.

True.  ...but I'd rather speculate something is there than speculate NOTHING is there.  There's too many "qualified" people that have said otherwise - who am I to dispute doctors, scientists and military personnel on what they've seen?  ...and by the way, there's a world of difference between not believing yourself and playing devil's advocate with those who do.

srguenther wrote:Who said I doubt?

Normally, people who reference debunkings to make a point do doubt.  If you believe and are posting debunkings, then...  well, you're a pot stirring troll.

I got my info not just from some random website, but from these:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/22/ata-6-inch-alien-sirius_n_3246330.html
http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2013/05/bizarre-6-inch-skeleton-shown-be-human
http://www.openminds.tv/scientist-says-atacama-humanoid-is-human-but-still-a-mystery-988/20405

That last one was especially interesting...they quote Dr Nolan (from the film).  I like this section from the article:
[quote=The lead scientist is Dr. Garry Nolan, a professor of microbiology and immunology at Stanford University’s School of Medicine and the director of Stanford’s Proteomics Center. In the film, Nolan says of the DNS results, “The sequence that we got from the mitochondria [energy factories of cells] tells us with extremely high confidence that the mother was an indigenous Indian from the Chilean area.” The film ended asking the question whether there still could be a chance the Atacama humanoid, nicknamed ‘Ata,’ was extraterrestrial. In an email response to my question if there are any doubts in his mind, Nolan responded, “The DNA says human. If someone wants to suggest a way for a non-terrestrial to have the same DNA sequence (nucleotide for nucleotide) as a human, then I think everyone would be interested in their ideas.” Given its size, the next question would be if Ata is a human fetus."][/quote]

The part where it says In the film, Nolan says of the DNS results, “The sequence that we got from the mitochondria [energy factories of cells] tells us with extremely high confidence that the mother was an indigenous Indian from the Chilean area.”

It didnt take much effort to debunk this. It was pretty easy.
The white Rhinos thing is believed to be true because it was stated by some scientists, and then verified by others.  With aliens, things have been stated and speculated, but nothing has been verified.  Big difference.  The "I need proof" thing is still realistic.

What does "qualified" mean and why do you always put it in quotes?  What "qualifies" a person?  you said "military people have seen" what makes them completely trustworthy? Their service?  I know a former Marine who seriously told me he couldnt breathe out of his nose because he wouldnt get enough oxygen.  Is he qualified?

Real quick about the teeth, cuz Im getting bored with this already - my sister in law is almost 40.  Years ago she had a small growth on her shoulder removed and the docs found hair and teeth.  Nothing else.  The teeth were developed to a level of about 2 years old.  If thats possible, then Im not really surprised about Ata's teeth.

Im not saying that nothing is there.  I actually hope there is and Im not a troll.  But if your gonna use something to back up what you believe, probably not a good idea when any one can debunk it in less than 5 minutes.

srguenther
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasEversole Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:53 am

srguenther wrote:The film ended asking the question whether there still could be a chance the Atacama humanoid, nicknamed ‘Ata,’ was extraterrestrial. In an email response to my question if there are any doubts in his mind, Nolan responded, “The DNA says human. If someone wants to suggest a way for a non-terrestrial to have the same DNA sequence (nucleotide for nucleotide) as a human, then I think everyone would be interested in their ideas.” Given its size, the next question would be if Ata is a human fetus."

The part where it says In the film, Nolan says of the DNS results, “The sequence that we got from the mitochondria [energy factories of cells] tells us with extremely high confidence that the mother was an indigenous Indian from the Chilean area.”

All I had to base on "Ata" was what the film reported, which I thought was enough of the situation.  Yes, I remember the chilean woman DNA aspects, but they entertained the idea that it was "partially" human - like something was wrong with the DNA for a standard person.

Obviously me referencing this as an "evidence" was a mistake.  I'll concede that I was wrong about this.
It still is a very strange occurrence though.  

srguenther wrote:The white Rhinos thing is believed to be true because it was stated by some scientists, and then verified by others.  With aliens, things have been stated and speculated, but nothing has been verified.  Big difference.  The "I need proof" thing is still realistic.

If the subject of white rhinos was as hot-button of an issue as aliens, more people would be looking.  How many times has science collectively found something to be rare or extinct and then its found again?

Lowland gorillas were thought to be very rare, and then someone stumbled on 125,000 of them in the forest.
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/thousands-of-rare-gorillas-found-in-congo/

I think you're probably familiar with the story of the Coelacanth as well.

If you need proof to believe, fine.  If I could provide it, I would - but the chances are astronomically huge that it wouldn't come from me, and that proof would eventually change life here as we know it.

Myself, I'm content to believe there's SOMETHING to all this, even if I don't know what that something is.
If I though it was this many people making this up, I'd be laughing more.  I can't prove angels or demons, but I believe they exist based on what's written in scripture, and while they're not a Solipsi Rai, they're certainly "alien" to this world.

srguenther wrote:What does "qualified" mean and why do you always put it in quotes?  What "qualifies" a person?  you said "military people have seen" what makes them completely trustworthy? Their service?  I know a former Marine who seriously told me he couldnt breathe out of his nose because he wouldnt get enough oxygen.  Is he qualified?

Just because you know one drooling imbecile in military service, then I guess none of them are trustworthy?
Let me guess - The Atacama Humanoid has been debunked, so that means every claim about ETs is also false?

srguenther wrote:
Real quick about the teeth, cuz Im getting bored with this already - my sister in law is almost 40.  Years ago she had a small growth on her shoulder removed and the docs found hair and teeth.  Nothing else.  The teeth were developed to a level of about 2 years old.  If thats possible, then Im not really surprised about Ata's teeth.

Bored?  The subject for this thread is ETs and UFOs.  
You're the one going on and on about the Atacama Humanoid after I brought it up.

So, because your 40 year old sister had hair and teeth on her shoulder, that explains why a 6" tall skeleton has teeth, in its mouth, like that of a 7 year old?  

srguenther wrote:
Im not saying that nothing is there.  I actually hope there is and Im not a troll.  But if your gonna use something to back up what you believe, probably not a good idea when any one can debunk it in less than 5 minutes.

....well, referencing the Atacama Humanoid was definitely a mistake on my part.  You've made that obvious to me.

I don't know if I'd "hope" something was there.  The number of retired CIA, military, Area 51, etc. that have come forward definitely raises an eyebrow though.
ThomasEversole
ThomasEversole
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Hardcore Christian Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:11 pm

I myself dont really believe in aliens but I wouldnt be surprised if they showed up one day.

I believe that most "aliens" are demons.

My main thoughts concerning aliens are if God sent his only son, we must be pretty important, I don't think God necessarily only created us but in my opinion I don't think its our purpose to worry about it because in the end, God is in control .
Hardcore Christian
Hardcore Christian
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:10 pm

Hardcore Christian wrote:I don't think God necessarily only created us but in my opinion I don't think its our purpose to worry about it because in the end, God is in control .

Very true my brother!

Rockin Loud

Back to top Go down

Post by srguenther Thu Mar 10, 2016 5:28 am

ThomasEversole wrote:
srguenther wrote:The film ended asking the question whether there still could be a chance the Atacama humanoid, nicknamed ‘Ata,’ was extraterrestrial. In an email response to my question if there are any doubts in his mind, Nolan responded, “The DNA says human. If someone wants to suggest a way for a non-terrestrial to have the same DNA sequence (nucleotide for nucleotide) as a human, then I think everyone would be interested in their ideas.” Given its size, the next question would be if Ata is a human fetus."

All I had to base on "Ata" was what the film reported, which I thought was enough of the situation.  Yes, I remember the chilean woman DNA aspects, but they entertained the idea that it was "partially" human - like something was wrong with the DNA for a standard person.

Obviously me referencing this as an "evidence" was a mistake.  I'll concede that I was wrong about this.
It still is a very strange occurrence though.  

srguenther wrote:The white Rhinos thing is believed to be true because it was stated by some scientists, and then verified by others.  With aliens, things have been stated and speculated, but nothing has been verified.  Big difference.  The "I need proof" thing is still realistic.

If the subject of white rhinos was as hot-button of an issue as aliens, more people would be looking.  How many times has science collectively found something to be rare or extinct and then its found again?

Lowland gorillas were thought to be very rare, and then someone stumbled on 125,000 of them in the forest.
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/thousands-of-rare-gorillas-found-in-congo/

I think you're probably familiar with the story of the Coelacanth as well.

If you need proof to believe, fine.  If I could provide it, I would - but the chances are astronomically huge that it wouldn't come from me, and that proof would eventually change life here as we know it.

Myself, I'm content to believe there's SOMETHING to all this, even if I don't know what that something is.
If I though it was this many people making this up, I'd be laughing more.  I can't prove angels or demons, but I believe they exist based on what's written in scripture, and while they're not a Solipsi Rai, they're certainly "alien" to this world.

srguenther wrote:What does "qualified" mean and why do you always put it in quotes?  What "qualifies" a person?  you said "military people have seen" what makes them completely trustworthy? Their service?  I know a former Marine who seriously told me he couldnt breathe out of his nose because he wouldnt get enough oxygen.  Is he qualified?

Just because you know one drooling imbecile in military service, then I guess none of them are trustworthy?
Let me guess - The Atacama Humanoid has been debunked, so that means every claim about ETs is also false?

srguenther wrote:

Bored?  The subject for this thread is ETs and UFOs.  
You're the one going on and on about the Atacama Humanoid after I brought it up.

So, because your 40 year old sister had hair and teeth on her shoulder, that explains why a 6" tall skeleton has teeth, in its mouth, like that of a 7 year old?  

srguenther wrote:

....well, referencing the Atacama Humanoid was definitely a mistake on my part.  You've made that obvious to me.

I don't know if I'd "hope" something was there.  The number of retired CIA, military, Area 51, etc. that have come forward definitely raises an eyebrow though.

On and On?  You brought it up and you have discussed it just as much as I have.  To act like I am the only one who is trying to keep the discussion going ignores the fact that you have kept "Ata" as part of the conversation just as much as I have is wrong, and quite frankly very rude.  Your last post was the only (and first) indication that you wanted to drop it so I will be polite (in spite of oyur rudeness) and drop it.  

I will only say one more thing reguarding my previous posts.  I brought up my sister in law because teeth if can develope to a 2 year old level in a 1 1/2 inch blob of tissue without a mouth or even a body (and no extra terrestrial involvement) and the doctor even said its more common than people realize, then "Ata's" teeth really arent that strange.

srguenther
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasEversole Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:21 am

I think the attitude I've had was from a bad first impression from questions 3-6 from your original post.  From there it went downhill.  Dispute evidence all you want, but you shouldn't be extremely surprised I thought you weren't hilarious when you came in the room mocking.

Still, that's no excuse.
I apologize for my part.

I still disagree with your relative's shoulder-teeth as evidence of a skeleton's developed teeth.

Hardcore Christian wrote:I myself dont really believe in aliens but I wouldnt be surprised if they showed up one day.

My main thoughts concerning aliens are if God sent his only son, we must be pretty important, I don't think God necessarily only created us but in my opinion I don't think its our purpose to worry about it because in the end, God is in control .

The aliens that ARE demons, it doesn't surprise me they don't have a savior.  Wink
As for the other beings, maybe God did something different for their salvation, per the stipulations on their world?  Or maybe God's only Son made a few other stops besides earth?
ThomasEversole
ThomasEversole
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Hardcore Christian Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:36 am

ThomasEversole wrote:The aliens that ARE demons, it doesn't surprise me they don't have a savior.  Wink
As for the other beings, maybe God did something different for their salvation, per the stipulations on their world?  Or maybe God's only Son made a few other stops besides earth?
To me this a lot of speculation, but so is this thread.

Another thing to think about, aliens are just products of human thought and/or stories

I mean if it wasn't for the first person to think of other planets life, or that crazed lunatic who claims hes been abducted would we really view "aliens" the same way as we do.

Another thing I want to mention, is if aliens were really that common how come a invasion hasn't happened yet?
I mean out of all the aliens out there, why hasn't one race gotten smart enough to just roll up in their star ships and take us as slaves? alien

Its all speculation though Razz
Hardcore Christian
Hardcore Christian
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by messiaen77 Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:23 am

ThomasEversole wrote:I think the attitude I've had was from a bad first impression from questions 3-6 from your original post.  From there it went downhill.  Dispute evidence all you want, but you shouldn't be extremely surprised I thought you weren't hilarious when you came in the room mocking.

Still, that's no excuse.
I apologize for my part.

I still disagree with your relative's shoulder-teeth as evidence of a skeleton's developed teeth.

Hardcore Christian wrote:I myself dont really believe in aliens but I wouldnt be surprised if they showed up one day.

The aliens that ARE demons, it doesn't surprise me they don't have a savior.  Wink
For the purposes of this discussion, could it be that beings on other planets didn't need a saviour?  The Bible is written to people on Earth, so perhaps Adam's sin only stains humanity, not Venusians or Uraniuns.

Hardcore Christian wrote:
ThomasEversole wrote:The aliens that ARE demons, it doesn't surprise me they don't have a savior.  Wink
To me this a lot of speculation, but so is this thread.

Another thing to think about, aliens are just products of human thought and/or stories

I mean if it wasn't for the first person to think of other planets life, or that crazed lunatic who claims hes been abducted would we really view "aliens" the same way as we do.

Another thing I want to mention, is if aliens were really that common how come a invasion hasn't happened yet?
I mean out of all the aliens out there, why hasn't one race gotten smart enough to just roll up in their star ships and take us as slaves? alien

Its all speculation though Razz
Maybe we just aren't worth it.  Maybe real aliens are more like E.T. than the ones in Independence Day and they just want to peacefully co-exist.
messiaen77
messiaen77
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Superjuice Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:59 pm

I think what would help in exposing this deception is proposing this theory: that these unidentifiable vehicles and strange beings experienced by humanity are NOT from another planet.  None of the evidence suggests this.  The evidence suggests that they are inter-dimensional.  They come from another realm.  They phase in and out of our reality.  The vehicles make physically impossible maneuvers like making 180 degree turns at 2000 mph.  The entities like the Grays can shift to and fro from this reality and do things like pass through physical barriers where there is no door.  They can also transport their victims to another realm like some type of teleportation as well as appear and disappear almost at will.

Here's another clue:

Funny, close to 100% of people who claim to have been abducted or have 4th kind plus experiences had involvement in the occult in some way or another or their parents did - whether it's ouija board, psychics, or rituals: it is an invitation to the darkside.  You are opening yourself up to attacks of the enemy.  The other portal to abduction is merely inviting them to "take" you, opening up your heart and will to the assault of these deceptive beings.  This might seem odd, but there are many attendees to UFO conferences who state that they would like to be abducted.

My final statement is this: it is all about the fruit.  There are many many people who were being tormented and obsessed by these inter-dimensional beings and one thing stopped the abductions/attacks:  using the name of Jesus.  Funny, many of the messages from these beings tarnish the biblical account of Jesus Christ and depict a new age version of Christ.  There are testimonies all around the globe of people being set free from this oppression and being converted or strengthened in the Christian Faith in the process.

Here's a link with over 100 testimonies of deliverance from torment from 'alien' beingshttp://www.alienresistance.org/ce4testimonies.htm

I sincerely wish that those more curious about this subject would view the doc I listed on the first page of this topic.  IT IS  A GREAT DOCUMENTARY! It will clarify up many questions more than just another post on a forum.  This doc will especially address the lack of interplanetary evidence and how improbable it is to make these great galactic journeys.
Superjuice
Superjuice
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasEversole Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:40 pm

messiaen77 wrote:
For the purposes of this discussion, could it be that beings on other planets didn't need a saviour? The Bible is written to people on Earth, so perhaps Adam's sin only stains humanity, not Venusians or Uraniuns.

Good point!

If it was just a few people a year saying these things, I'd think they were lunatics. The thing is, THOUSANDS of people report being abducted. Its not just the local speed freak saying things like this either - some of which are honest church going people.
Also, there's a stigma to reporting "aliens". There's probably people who wouldn't dare say a thing because they don't want to be labeled as "one of those hallucinating freaks".

I saw one study that speculated that 5% of the entire earth population has experienced an alien abduction. The first reported abductions were in the 50's-60's, and supposedly Dwight D Eisenhower met with aliens who exchanged alien technology/knowledge for a percentage of "test subjects", since they were interested in our DNA/genes.

Supposedly, fiber-optics, kevlar and microchips came from this exchange.

If there's any truth to the book of alien races (that I mentioned earlier in the thread), there's a very powerful group of aliens (Council of Five - composed of the Orela, Egarot, Ginvo, Redan and Emerther alien races) that has established an interstellar law for other races to LEAVE EARTH ALONE. Supposedly, that doesn't stop abductions still happening on a small scale.

(Side note, Emerther supposedly look like greys. (There's a lot of different types of greys apparently). Ginvo look like Easter Island statues LOL and others are hard to describe what they look like)

Another idea was actually mentioned in the movie Dark Skies. Why would a vastly superior race of aliens show up and risk getting nukes shot at them when they could invade covertly, one household at a time? Also, apparently UFO sightings SKYROCKETED after we started nuclear testing in 1945.

Its almost like the aliens were saying "Oh great, the kids found the matches. We better keep an eye on things before they burn everything into the ground."

....and yes, I'm well aware that everything I've said is pure speculation. I'm not sure if I believe it (or even WANT to believe it) but the fact that these things are being said as truth is interesting to me nonetheless.
ThomasEversole
ThomasEversole
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:25 pm

Has anyone ever watched this incredible documentary series from the History Channel? Wink 

Now to throw a real twist into this thread.

I think Obama knows something...  (regarding UFOs/ETs) - Page 3 Ancient_aliens

Back to top Go down

Post by deathisgain Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:47 pm

Hardcore Christian wrote:Another thing I want to mention, is if aliens were really that common how come a invasion hasn't happened yet?

Maybe they have. And. they. POST. ON. THIS. FORUM!!!!
deathisgain
deathisgain
The Warpriest, bringer ov DOOM (finally)

https://www.facebook.com/deathisgain713

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:54 pm

deathisgain wrote:
Hardcore Christian wrote:Another thing I want to mention, is if aliens were really that common how come a invasion hasn't happened yet?

Maybe they have. And. they. POST. ON. THIS. FORUM!!!!
lol! Rolf 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:18 pm

I think Obama knows something...  (regarding UFOs/ETs) - Page 3 Theylive1

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:46 pm

Kerrick wrote:I think Obama knows something...  (regarding UFOs/ETs) - Page 3 Theylive1

That's a very good movie dude!

Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:35 pm

A classic indeed!  And that's the perfect smiley for it hahahaha.

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by WildWorld Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:27 pm

On a side note, before i clicked on this thread tonight, this thread had 666 views.

WildWorld
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:30 pm

Confirmation that aliens = demons.

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by Hardcore Christian Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:49 pm

Kerrick wrote:Confirmation that aliens = demons.
Enough proof for me

Razz
Hardcore Christian
Hardcore Christian
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next