The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I think Obama knows something... (regarding UFOs/ETs)

+13
srguenther
Blake
Superjuice
Grindboy
Devon Hill
Soldier777
MegaNorm64
crucifyd
CrimsonWarrior
Peter who was Vaak
deathisgain
Kerrick
ThomasEversole
17 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

I think Obama knows something...  (regarding UFOs/ETs) - Page 5 Empty Re: I think Obama knows something... (regarding UFOs/ETs)

Post by alldatndensum Fri Apr 08, 2016 5:18 pm

ThomasEversole wrote:Regarding UFOs, this new video is pretty trippy, if you give your full uncut attention to it.
If you skip around on the video, you'll most likely say to yourself "I don't see anything."

Totally dig this guy's channel too.  He's got a lot of interesting stuff.

After watching it, I still don't see anything.  Once they said they opened these different film clips in Photoshop, they could have added anything you want.  All I have done with this is waste 15 minutes.
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

http://www.christianhardmusic.com

Back to top Go down

I think Obama knows something...  (regarding UFOs/ETs) - Page 5 Empty Re: I think Obama knows something... (regarding UFOs/ETs)

Post by ThomasEversole Fri Apr 08, 2016 5:32 pm

Sorry. I enjoyed it and hoped others would to.
Oh yeah, this dude's debunkers cry Photoshop artifacts added, which is still a possibility.
...but it was interesting nonetheless, since I saw it.

If you couldn't see it, what are you watching the video on?
Me, I watched it from the YouTube app on my high def TV. I probably wouldn't have seen this either if I tried watching this on my phone...
ThomasEversole
ThomasEversole
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Superjuice Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:11 pm

Here's Dr. Roger Leir removing an alien abductee's implant.  These chips have been tested too with amazing results.
Superjuice
Superjuice
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasEversole Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:21 pm

Oh yeah man, I've seen these types of videos.
Crazy and totally mysterious!
ThomasEversole
ThomasEversole
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Superjuice Sat Apr 09, 2016 1:52 pm

I believe they are a prototype for the mark of the beast and they are experimenting on people until they get it right for the real deal Revelation 13 Holyfield.
Superjuice
Superjuice
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5