The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I think Obama knows something... (regarding UFOs/ETs)

+13
srguenther
Blake
Superjuice
Grindboy
Devon Hill
Soldier777
MegaNorm64
crucifyd
CrimsonWarrior
Peter who was Vaak
deathisgain
Kerrick
ThomasEversole
17 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

I think Obama knows something...  (regarding UFOs/ETs) Empty I think Obama knows something... (regarding UFOs/ETs)

Post by ThomasEversole Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:12 am

So I watched a separate YouTube video (its way too long and I think no one would watch it if I posted it) but its an analysis of the above clip.

There's a few points mentioned that I'll summarize.
1) Obama's rate of breathing during the questions - which thanks to high definition, you can see. (based on an average per segments where you can see it)
During all other questions he was being asked, (not shown in the above video) his breathing rate was 18 breaths a minute - which is pretty normal, pretty relaxed.
During the UFO question, Obama's breathing rate was 42 breaths a minute - which if someone KEPT breathing at that rate, would be practically hyperventilating.

This alludes to anxiety of the question.

2) Obama says 1:03 in the video, "I can't reveal anything."
A previous white house statement stated they looked and couldn't find anything. Kimmel's interview with Bill Clinton where he was asked the same question, stated the same thing - he looked but couldn't find anything.

Why didn't Obama say the same thing? We looked / I looked and there was nothing there.
"Can't" alludes to "not allowed" and coupled with the other tongue-in-cheek remarks, seems like there is something to this...

Is it possible people (including myself) are reading too much into this? Yes. Absolutely.
...but these two points undeniably stand out.

If you've read other posts of mine on the subject, you'll know that I do believe in "aliens". From a biblical standpoint, these are angels/demons. New planets are constantly being discovered to meet criteria for being able to support life so I'm concluding it is improbable that earth has the ONLY life in the universe.

While I think 97% of the YouTube "evidence" is complete dreck/a hoax or something misidentified, I do think there is something else out there that's not public/common knowledge. There's too many "officials" saying otherwise for there NOT to be SOMETHING there.

I think the reason its not common knowledge (complete speculation/theory on my part) is because we're allowed by these "beings" to develop naturally. ...also, I think the military industrial complex wouldn't allow advanced technology because of oil's weight on the economy.

Does anyone else have any opinion on the aliens/UFO subject?
ThomasEversole
ThomasEversole
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

I think Obama knows something...  (regarding UFOs/ETs) Empty Re: I think Obama knows something... (regarding UFOs/ETs)

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:39 am

Seriously, Obama knows alot of things that are classified, etc.... not just talking about this issue but I think thats a given that the president is given more access to information than the masses.

As for the issue itself its not anything i Lose sleep over or really give a 2nd thought to. Unless im watching some Sci-Fi

Back to top Go down

I think Obama knows something...  (regarding UFOs/ETs) Empty Re: I think Obama knows something... (regarding UFOs/ETs)

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:54 am

I'm not surprised. I definitely believe we've been visited by aliens.

And no ... contrary to extreme fundamentalists - they are not demons.

Those are different.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:38 am

RavenWolf wrote:I'm not surprised. I definitely believe we've been visited by aliens.

Those are different.
lol! face palm  Demons?  WOW LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:01 pm

Aaron C wrote:
RavenWolf wrote:I'm not surprised. I definitely believe we've been visited by aliens.

Those are different.
lol! face palm  Demons?  WOW LOL

Yup. The church I was raised in (Southern Baptist) teaches that aliens are real - but that they are 'really' demons in disguise. Not kidding. A lot of fundamentalists believe this to be true. Even to this day. It's still being taught.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:25 pm

I have no words...... just W.....O.......W

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:34 pm

Whilst I do not deny the possibility of life on other planets, I seriously doubt that we have been visited by aliens, unless you count Donald Trump's hair.

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasEversole Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:40 pm

The former prime minister of defense in Canada states there are over 80 types of known aliens.  (Apparently, the SMERSH agents (secret service in soviet union) were given a book on these in the mid 40's.  You can read that book online)

I don't know how much truth there is to that or that book, but in regards to "Aliens are demons", I don't think ALL of them are.  Some are merely beings from other worldly civilizations.  Others, I think are what is biblically known as demons.  

A prime example is the demon that Alester Crowley reportedly communicated with who's name was Lam.  
He drew it.  Look familiar?
Notice the "extra brow" and spaces above the drawn eyes.  Shade that in, (as the big black eyes) and it would look like "a grey".

I think Obama knows something...  (regarding UFOs/ETs) Lam02
ThomasEversole
ThomasEversole
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:02 pm

RavenWolf wrote:And no ... contrary to extreme fundamentalists - they are not demons.

Can't say I've put too much thought/care into the matter, though I don't think that's an "extreme fundamentalist" perspective.  I've spoken to a fair number of who I would consider to be pretty theologically sound/balanced folks who share the belief of "aliens" = demons.

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2016 2:28 pm

Oh wow. I didn't realize that Kerrick. My apologies. I hope I didn't offend anyone here. Smile 

Hmmm - it is very interesting for sure. That pic Thomas posted is pretty freaky looking - and I can see the grey comparison. Perhaps some sightings have been demons. I'm not sure.

But I do believe there is life out there without being demons too though. For sure. Even my pastor believes that to be true. And he's a pretty conservative fella.

Back to top Go down

Post by deathisgain Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:22 pm

I saw National Treasure 2, so I KNOW that there is a secret book that the President has about these things.
deathisgain
deathisgain
The Warpriest, bringer ov DOOM (finally)

https://www.facebook.com/deathisgain713

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:25 pm

And what's with the whole Alien probing thing. They travel all those light years just to shove something up a persons butt. Can't they at least take the person on a nice date first?

Last edited by Headshrinker on Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:49 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter who was Vaak Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:03 pm

I hate to burst any bubbles, but aliens from other planets don't exist.  We can look to Fermi's paradox as to why aliens don't exist.  We are in a relatively new area in the universe, so if other aliens did exist, why haven't we met them yet?  This is a list that could go on and on, but they likely had a few million years of scientific and engineering development on their side, so what's the holdup?  They should have, in place, the ability to meet us.  Further, we've scanned the planets that are closest to us and the ones that it would matter if something existed there, then we'd at least have a chance in our lifetimes to meet it and saw no traces of life.

Also, when we look around the universe, we are surprisingly "alone."  Not in biological sense, but in the sense of the earth.  It's a unique construction and as time passes, we find more barriers which must be hit for humanity to exist where it does, here.  So far, you need over 400.  Now, the argument can be made that for life to exist we only understand life as we know it, carbon-based, but what if something else arose?  Something that's, I don't know, hydrogen-based?  That's certainly a possibility, but there's those 400 barriers which must be hit.  One of them is that we need a planet such as Jupiter to exist which has such a large gravitation force that it pulls comets that would otherwise obliterate us out of the way of us.  Otherwise, we could be truly in trouble.  What about the others?  There are plenty more, but for a lifeform to evolve with comets, meteors, and the like bombarding them on a constant basis like that makes it a little hard to believe that others could form.

Now, certainly, the number of stars out there that exists is theorized to be something like 700 quintillion, I believe.  If even a tenth of those have planets orbiting them, that's still 70 quintillion more possibilities and that's just for one planet.  So, we can't rule out that we are alone because of that, can we?  Well, by itself, no, but I think the more interesting thing comes to this question: what is the basis of life?  Let's set aside that God created man, for one moment, and believe entirely that we evolved out of goo.  What was the catalyst that made a collection of atoms sentient?  That's a hard thing to think of.  No one has come up with anything and as much as people love to say "Well, it wasn't God who created us, it was a thing that just happened," the simple truth is, it takes more to believe that we did crawl out of goo than that God created us.  What was that event that made a collection of atoms sentient?  The big thing is, an appropriate answer to this needs to be given to even begin to search and justify it.  The reason I say this is because the Bible most clearly states we were formed in the image of God.  If another being exists, then why?  So, were they made not in the image of God?  Now, I bring the Bible into this because it most easily explains why we are alone and why there is nothing else.  Now, watch an atheist scientist explain why we are alone and the answer is "We aren't," or ask what brought us to life and they don't know.  Every couple of months a new article appears trying to explain a previous inconsistency as to why life exists to begin with, they mold it to their understandings, yet ignoring the most obvious: for life to exist in this incredibly large and incredibly violent universe, it takes a miracle and we are just that.

Also, aliens are likely demons.
Peter who was Vaak
Peter who was Vaak
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by deathisgain Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:50 pm

Headshrinker wrote:And what's with the whole Alien probing thing. They travel all those light years just to shove something up a persons butt. Can't they at lease take the person on a nice date first?

Maybe they send out the proctologist first?
deathisgain
deathisgain

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonWarrior Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:34 pm

I certainly believe that aliens are demons.

If they're not (and if they're intelligent life like humans), then Jesus must have come to them too, because there is nothing in this universe that is perfect besides God.
CrimsonWarrior
CrimsonWarrior
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:04 pm

I doubt they are demons Smile  I dont know if they are aliens but I guess its possible... We have no way of knowing if God created other beings on other planets in other galaxy's...

Back to top Go down

Post by crucifyd Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:54 pm

hmmm... Larry Norman wondered about this...

"and if there's life on other planets
then I'm sure that He must know
and He's been there once already
and has died to save their souls"
crucifyd
crucifyd
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

http://www.crucifyd.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MegaNorm64 Sat Mar 05, 2016 2:32 am

David, interesting post. I don't know what your opinion of "Gods image" is but, I don't believe we were created as His image. I think God thought of a design and created us in that image. So really, everything was created in Gods image, not just humans because He is the mastermind behind the blueprint which is our and everything else's existence. 

If God created other worldly or dimensional beings then, they serve a purpose in the universe which He has created. I don't believe in the alien = demons teachings. If that were the case then anything and everything can be a demon and obviously, I don't believe in that either.
MegaNorm64
MegaNorm64
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Soldier777 Sat Mar 05, 2016 5:56 am

Without causing a theological debate, I figured I would say a few things. I lean towards the view that aliens originate from fallen spiritual entities, either fallen angels, demons, or both. The reason  I lean towards this view is that in cases that folks were in contact with these beings the experience is usually harmful. Also, there are reports that when Alister Crowley called up a demonic entity, an alien grey appeared according to reports. Also, fallen angels, demons and angels are known to occupy other planets as outposts. The fact that some angels are 'fallen' -could that mean that some of  them need some kind of UFO craft as transporation? It's possible.

Also, when you consider spiritual warefare currently and during the final battle, the focus is Earth and Satan constantly trying to cause harm and deceiving the nations. He doesn't seem to be all that concerned about what's going on on some distant planet. Also, the Bible says Christ died once and for all for the human race. He is not dying on a cross again and again on people/beings on distant planets. God is no respect or of persons so others on other planers would have equal access to salvation on other planets as they would gave a sin problem as the din of Adam and Eve affected all of creation - meaning the whole universe.  

This leads me to conclude that if there is intelligent life on other planets exist, they would not have an immortal soul. So there would not need to be a need for salvation as when they died thereally is no hell to save them from as they cease to exist, much like an animal dying.

Last edited by Soldier777 on Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Soldier777
Soldier777
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by deathisgain Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:38 am

crucifyd wrote:hmmm... Larry Norman wondered about this...

Good one.

deathisgain
deathisgain

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:04 am

Also, fallen angels, demons and angels are known to occupy other planets as outposts.

Shocked  oh...what makes you think this?

So there would not need to be a need for salvation as when they died thereally is no hell to save them from as they cease to exist,  much like an animal dying.
this is a topic in and of itself..personally I do believe that animals have souls and live on after death...

Back to top Go down

Post by crucifyd Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:12 am

DIG,

oops, I meant to, and probably thought I had, post that video with it...thanks for catching that for me...  ; )

deathisgain wrote:
crucifyd wrote:hmmm... Larry Norman wondered about this...

Good one.

crucifyd
crucifyd
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

http://www.crucifyd.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:37 am

I cant keep quiet I was going to wait till monday but I was reading this and squirmin in my seat....

The theory that aliens could be demons, etc to me and no offense is a total crock. Demons were the angels that sided with lucifier and were banished from God's presence.

God made us in his image, but the supreme creator of everything I refuse to believe he has just one form. What I am saying is if there are other civilizations out there I believe they also are made in his image. This is assuming they are different than us.  Alot of what im reading IMO just screams too much tv IMO  If there are civilizations, one reason we have not met any yet could be because technolgically speaking they could be where we are or even behind or just not at that place where they can travel the stars.  I do hold to the belief that if there are other people other civilizations out there that Jesus came to them too. Why dont we know about it? Because its not important to our relationship with him.

I hope nobody is offended by my post here just injecting some realism as some of the posts ive been reading scream Sci fi whether in a joking jest or seriousness I had to get this off my chest

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter who was Vaak Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:38 am

Usually, if someone puts in "realism" they have a little more to back up their claims than what you provided. 
You find it a total crock that aliens can be demons because God banished demons from his presence? So, when Jesus cast out demons, what was that? Right, demons, but not. The devil masquerades as an angel of the light, but can't do more? Again: right. 

While I explained what I did with science, with scripture, your appeal to emotions lacks.
Peter who was Vaak
Peter who was Vaak
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:51 am

emotion nothing frankly i dont care if there is or not I wont lose sleep over it and after this post I bet dollars to donuts I wont even give this a 2nd thought.  but to "ME"  the idea is utterly ridiculous that Aliens are demons. For the record I didnt even read your post, and I wasn't addressing YOUR post.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next