The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs and ETs

+5
WildWorld
outofstep
alldatndensum
ThomasEversole
Contrarian Deist
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

UFOs and ETs Empty UFOs and ETs

Post by Contrarian Deist Mon Dec 21, 2020 6:30 pm

What do you think about these questions? Personally and/or from your religious standpoint?

With all the disclosures taking place lately related to the subject. The probability that there is life(of various types and complexity and levels of intelligence)elsewhere in this vast universe God has created. And with all the evidence of ufo phenomenon ...not just in modern times but throughout history in all parts of the globe, not to mention all the mentions of flying machines and beings from the sky in most ancient scriptures(the bible included) and in hieroglyphics, cave scrawlings, historical accounts. And the many eyewitnesses past and present(so many)...some having direct encounters with the beings(people from other planets or planes of the cosmos). And the recent disclosures from military and govt sources and leakers and insiders for decades but also recent govt/military programs looking into it finally admitted to by them. A few years ago scientists/ astronomers and physicists finding planets in other solar systems and galaxies that seem to be earth like in composition capable of sustaining human like life and intelligence(not to mention that not all intelligent life or life neccaserily needs to have exactly the same composition as humans but could likely survive different harsher environments, let alone the fact that in recent decades we have discovered life forms on our own planet that can survive or even thrive in environments that humans and mammals, etc, can't. Even in volcanoes. We have sent certain microbial life forms into space to see if they could survive the environment...and collected them after a time and found they can). A few years ago they observed a star that seemed its light was acting in such a way as to suggest a super structure(like a Dyson sphere) surrounding it.
This past year we've had the navy release videos of pilots encountering craft that defy what we think are physics laws, and a couple years ago the tic tak ufo footage. We've also had the Pentagon and navy admit to programs investigating the phenomenon and admit to having crashed craft with tech from off planet(not of this planet), and recently Israel former head of space command talk of the galactic federation(he's not the first, Canadas former minister of defense Paul Hellyer has been talking about this stuff for years, as have some others from various countries). Various astronauts have come forward with accounts of spacecraft encounters in space as well as encounters with such and views of bases on the moon(a few of the original apollo 11 astronauts have talked about these things). We have evidence of bases on mars(including the face and various pyramids half buried under sand).
The evidence is mountainous.

That said. Even in terms of religions, ancient and new, there are many mentions of such things throughout their holy books of space craft(often identified by them in their time as flying wheels, odd clouds, and other things they were familiar with to describe them, as well as encounters in the past with beings from the sky...including occasional long term interactions and interventions by them and with them and aid from them in developing techs and arts and agriculture and various other things). The ancient bhagavad gita of the Hindus mentions craft and *gods* from the skys...in fact it even mentions an event that sounds an awful alot like modern type techs being used in very ancient times...even some events that sound alot like atomic bomb explosions.
Even biblical. The bible mentions wheels, yeshua being taken away by a moving cloud into the heavans(imo, this alludes to him either being a ET/human hybrid...or...that he was taken by them with his permission..perhaps to preach to other peoples in the universe for the last couple thousand years?), we have mentions in the bible of nephilim and giants(aliend and hybrids), we have mention in revelations of *elders* and *four living creatures*, etc, that appear to be with Yeshua ...suggesting they are peoples not of planet earth...yet aligned with him.

It's odd too, that we didn't advance much technologically for many centuries, all of a sudden right after the Roswell and other crashes and events on the last 70 years or so, suddenly we have EXPLODED technologically and in terms of our knowledge of the world and universe in which we live. This is no coincidence...they got much of this tech from crashed craft, in so r cases directly from ETs, and much of it is derived from them retrieving tech from crashed craft and trying to back engineer it(some ufos sighted in recent times are undoubtedly black budget back engineered craft from the military industrial secret govt black ops programs...created from the tech they retrieved from crashed ET craft)

The evidence is mountainous and undeniable.

We are not alone in the universe. And in fact we have been visited and had events in our world intervened by ETs many many times in various capacities throughout world history, and still today to, and evidence suggests they ...while they have been interacting nonstop with humans in various capacities...including leaders and common people both, but in modern history we are inching faster and faster towards them once again disclosing themselves(not to mention shortly beforehand the elite possibly heading an invasion to mislead us...and make us afraid of ETs...as they're been dooing in many predictive programming movies/shows/books/etc for several decades).

Anyways, whatever ones perspective on ETs and UFOs, on this subject matter. There is no rational denying of its reality,
The nature and purpose and endgame of its reality can be debated however.
It also cannot be ignored or denied from religions, as the evidence is so mountainous and the evidence of it is even in their holy books, the interpretation of those books mentions can be debated, but cant be denied.

Thoughts?

alienalienalien

Last edited by Contrarian Deist on Wed Dec 23, 2020 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Contrarian Deist
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

UFOs and ETs Empty Re: UFOs and ETs

Post by ThomasEversole Tue Dec 22, 2020 4:59 pm

God created the heavens and the earth.  Genesis 1:1
The heavens and earth were COMPLETED before the 7th day of "rest".  Genesis 2:1-2
Angels were created BEFORE the earth was created.  (as they "shouted for joy" when the earth was formed) Job 38:4-7
There are "countless thousands" of angels.  Hebrews 12:22
Angels have the ability to be "destructive" on earth.  Psalms 78:49
Angels are "spirits".  Hebrews 1:14
Spirits do NOT have bodies and are not tangible.  Luke 24:39
(side note - interesting that the NLT version uses the word "ghost" instead of spirit)
People can see angels when God "opens their eyes".  Numbers 22:31
(side note - the angel is wielding a sword, a weapon)
Angels see us, without us realizing it.  Hebrews 13:1-2
Angels can be seen and can communicate with people. John 20:11-13, Luke 2:9-10
Angels can sin.  2 Peter 2:4
Angels have names and a hierarchy.  Jude 1:8-10, Luke 1:19
Angels are not omnipresent.  (if they help, they have to "come" to help) Daniel 10:13.
Angels are from the heavens, but can traverse to earth. Job 1:6-7.
Angels have homes.  Jude 1:6
(side note - NIV version uses the term "proper dwelling".)
Angels are "stronger" and "more powerful" than people.  2 Peter 2:11

The term "extraterrestrial" as an adjective, (ie: "extraterrestrial life") is defined as:
originating, existing, or occurring outside the earth or its atmosphere - Webster.com
outside, or originating outside, the limits of the earth. - dictionary.com

To me, it makes absolutely no sense for Christians to say extra terrestrial life doesn't exist; lest Christians want to somehow claim that angels (even God?) are somehow intelligent without being alive or being "life", or that angels (even God?) reside and/or originated on earth instead of being in the heavens at all.

I've had this type of discussion with other Christians online before, with me pointing out said characteristics of angels I just mentioned, and the following response is almost always this "No no no, not that.  I meant, grays, reptilians, mantids, nordics, etc...  I don't think those aliens/ETs exist." type of response.  

To which I respond...  Why does New Age, Hollywood or Popular Culture rhetoric have a trademark or a monopoly on the word "extra terrestrial" or "alien"?  I genuinely don't understand the disconnect that so many people have with this....  or why Christians so easily forfeit "extra terrestrial" or "alien" as terms they shouldn't use, absolutely mired in and forfeited to popular culture only.

Then again, modern Christianity seem to eager to forfeit many symbols and terms to popular culture.  (Another side note - I think it would be nice if Christians reclaimed the upside down cross on behalf of St Peter's martyrdom, instead of leaving it gifted to Satanists as a blaspheming outlet.)

As far as the Ezekiel wheels and creatures with 4 faces being evidence of UFOs (which the Von Danniken / Ancient Aliens crew love to tout, ad nauseum), I believe this to be absolute rubbish.  Anyone who cross examines Ezekiel 1 with Daniel 7 as well as Babylonian era iconography and sculpture, will clearly see what is seen in these "visions".  Granted, carvings on a throne isn't as romantic an idea as alien craft, but that's what's REALLY what's being described in those passages.

Speaking of technology, do angels or God use it?  What is technology, other than the application of science used for an objective?  To reference an adage of Arthur C Clark's 3rd law, "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.".  Surely God, who created what people can so finitely grasp as science, is capable of advanced science, applied as technology.  I would think the "sons of God" (who the Bible refers to angels as multiple times) may have some of this access as well.

The Bible isn't going to have a formal description of technology as it is from the ancient world (though perhaps discussion on the Ark of the Covenant would be better for another thread), but I would like to revisit the Numbers 22 verse I mentioned.

When God allowed Balaam to see the angel, the angel had a sword.  Surely, if this were a terrestrial blade, Balaam would have seen an earthly sword floating down the road, before he saw the angel - lest we defer to a supposed cloaking device.  ...but as far as I can tell from the passage, this blade materializes with the angel.  Should this weapon the angel is holding be forged in the heavens, who's to say that that the angelic smithing capabilities are limited only to weaponry?
ThomasEversole
ThomasEversole
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

BaleMaster and Contrarian Deist like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Contrarian Deist Tue Dec 22, 2020 5:48 pm

Thomas.
Intriguing perspective. Thanks for sharing it.
I'm not certain from it though as to whether you are suggesting ETs(and their tech) are mostly just Angel's(and/or fallen angels)....which btw was my theory for awhile when I first became a born againer back in the mid 90s( my perspective changed through my years as a evangelical Christian though, morevon that innate momemt)...or are you saying that some are but some are also Civilizations/peoples the Christian god created on/from other planets as well?

In my-later evangelical Christian years I took on ths view that Jehovah(and Christ....or the trinity) did create intelligent (non-angelic)life on other planets in the billions of years since creating cosmos(this also coincided with my taking on the view that the seven day creation story was allegorical....relying on scriptures such as those pointing out that Jehovah/christ/trinity was beyond our limited perception of time that *with the lord a day is as a thousand years and a thousand years like a day*...except I though the thousand years/day thing was not precise but meant to convey that time is completely different to the lord....that it may as well say a day is as a couple billion years and a couple billion years as a day)...with that in mind I thought the seven day creation an allegory...ie. not a literal 7 days as we humans percieve of as *days*.
And I believed *the lord* had created intelligent life elsewhere...that some of those races had and have technology and evolution beyond ours/us(some less so, some equally so) and some were visiting us.
I had the theory that in acts chapter 2 when Yeshua(I called him Jesus at that time of course) had ressurected then preached for that additional 40 days and then ascended into heaven in front of the crowd...and as I said - a *cloud* *recieved/took* him out of their sight, that the author had no cognition or reference point for a space craft so called it a cloud , I believed....he was picked up by E.T.s to be taken to other planets to preach his gospel(the same he preached on this earth) and that the bible we have was meant for us humans...but that clearly him preaching on other planets...they would have similar bible and simikarkt Christians(perhaps named different term due to whatever their language happened to be).
I didn't think belief in the Christian God creating life elsewhere in the universe(not just angelic life) was at all inconsistent with the faith or our bible.

What do you think of that idea?

Obviously now I'm no longer a Christian and yet still believe in both God(from a Deist/PanDeist perspective) and in E.T.s(btw we are obviously ETs to the, too)...I am inclined btw now towards belief that many(not neccesarily all) those races you mentioned exist...some visiting us and have been for aeons. And most of what that show *Ancienr aliens* speaks about...I agree with most(not all) of it. And people like Whitiey Strieber, Dr Steven Greer, David Wilcock, and various other ufologists and experts on the subject are an inspiration on my views.

Funny your mention of christianity taking back the inverted cross as a Christian symbol. When I was a born again evangelical I had the same opinion. In fact in around 2000/2001 I was in a local extreme metal band with some friends(the drummer wad a lapsed Christian but still Christian, the others were nonchristian of different views)...I was the only member who was a diehard Christian, as the vocalist and lyricist they gave me permission to write lyrics that subtly reflected songs of my chrustian values or at least to write ones that didn't directly conflict with my Christian beliefs/values, at the time when we played concerts...I would wear corpsepaint(though my vox were kinda Barney Greenway inspired DM vocals, the music was sabbathy doom meets grind meets BM) and on my forehead I would put an inverted cross(I also went to youth group a couple times dressed that way, lol! As a Christian extreme metalhead, including the inverted cross on my head, lol! I've always been a bit of a shock rocker)...and people ...both Christian and nonchristian would get confused because I was such a diehard born again Christian...displaying an inverted cross...this gave me the opportunity to explain the history of the inverted cross as a humbleness to christ(referencing saint Peter's upside down crucifixion...and what it symbolized) symbol and how it was falsely coopted/stolen.
I still think this btw.
As for being used by satanists. In my years as a satanist/luciferian in the past(ex now obviously)...and since I've rarely seen satanists use this symbol. Most serious satanists a s luciferians know it's a Christian symbol. But some teenage and newbie satanists/etc dont know that right away. Its mostly used for shock value(but those who know and who are serious won't use it...unless it's for unserious shock value preferably a inverted crucifix not just a cross).
Non poser serious adult Satanists have their own (nor inverted) cross symbol actually an alchemical symbol.

Most people who wear upside crosses(or use them) arent actually satanists(at least not serious ones)..mostly teen and young adult metalheads trying to be shock value edgy. Or just anti-Christian or anti-religious atheists and such who like shock and to be edgy.
LoL!

alien

Last edited by Contrarian Deist on Wed Dec 23, 2020 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Contrarian Deist
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Contrarian Deist Tue Dec 22, 2020 5:51 pm

You can imagine that when I was an evangelical Christian, in my small town of about 50 thousand people, and in my churches and amongst fellow Christians here I was an oddity, lol! Stood out, and faced a fair bit of criticism and scapegoating and condescension...caughtalor of flack for it from fellow Christiand here(and well...in general. Lol!),I never met another Christian quite like me in those years. And I was on oddity in my town in general.
Still am, lol!

Contrarian Deist
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by alldatndensum Tue Dec 22, 2020 5:55 pm

I am not a believer in alien life as most people would think of it.  I enjoy sci-fi, but that is as far as I go.

When E.T. drops into my backyard and invites me to share his Reece's Pieces, I may change my tune.  Until then, consider me a scoffer.  For the record, I don't believe in hauntings, Bigfoot, Santa, Nessie, and a lot of other things either.
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

http://www.christianhardmusic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Contrarian Deist Tue Dec 22, 2020 6:12 pm

I love Reeces pieces. But especially the Reeses bars.😛
I'm actually kinda addicted to them.

I don't believe in bigfoot either(don't disbelieve either, but I've never cone acrossed any compelling evidence for it)...Nessie(same), santa obviously not, lol!
Hauntings a d ghosts....I'm a little more open on that...read and seen some compelling evidence but not convinced completely either way yet(50/50, maybe a little more than 50% open to it)...certainly theoretically it seems to me valid...given that I do believe in souls and the afterlife(due to evidences I've read about it...and certain experiences I've had).

I think each thing classified under the umbrella *paranormal*(which some IMO shouldn't be called *paranormal*..I think UFOs and Ets are more tangible than that for example) should be examined(evidence for and against, reasoned arguments for and against) independently of each other, because each had different degrees and types of logic and evidence(or lack thereof ) from each other.
It's the same with *conspiracy theories*...each needs be examined and weighed/considered on it's own individual merits, same goes for all the so-called *paranormal* subjects.
Too many people IMO take one extreme or the other approach to these things, lumping all together, and either dismissing all or accepting and believing all....usually w/out doing much if any research into the related fields on inquiry and evidence gathering, which is unfortunate IMO..

The same can be said of religion/spirituality/theology/mysticism/supernatural/metaphysical/etc subjects, varied beliefs and theories on such.
Each should be examined on it's own individual merits(or lack thereof) w/much in depth research and objective consideration before dismissing or accepting wholly.

Contrarian Deist
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasEversole Tue Dec 22, 2020 8:55 pm

You're right, I rarely see Satanists reference upside down crosses. The band Dark Funeral comes to mind (imagery), but not much else. I would have been more accurate using "edgelords" instead of "Satanists". LOL

The thought of Jesus being Lord on another world, or other "sons of God" as saviors on other worlds, that idea doesn't unsettle me. But I feel like it's speculation at best. I'm not convinced with this from scripture.

I could more easily be convinced of pop culture ETs and UAPs than I could the notion of this "millions and billions of years old" universe theory.

It seems to me, the age of the universe is assumed, because of carbon dating methods people have developed. Carbon dating isn't without some problems, and it's enough for me to doubt that being accurate.

I'd say I have mixed feelings when it comes to symbology in general. I wish the stigma with the inverted cross was different of course, but I feel like it would just be superstitious to put too much meaning into any symbols. LOL
ThomasEversole
ThomasEversole
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Contrarian Deist Tue Dec 22, 2020 10:54 pm

Well, there's alot more than carbon dating involved in the estimation of the universes age, carbon dating is alot more of an earth science. The universe age measurement cones5alot more from things like cosmic background radiation mathematical estimation of stars and galaxies ages contingent on what we know about fire a d gasses and other things on earth applied cosmically, and other physics and mathematical elements, and other factors, there's alot of various sciences that go into estimating the universes age. Carbon dating is included of course.

I have mixed feelings about symbology as well. I was very fascinated with it when I was a Christian, and even moreso when I was a practicing occultist(luciferian/satanist/thelemite)....but one of the things that caused me to decide to walk away from occult practice and those occult religions(amongst several other factors ) was I started to realize how symbology is contingent on an individuals personal interpretation as most symbols have had a long history of meaning different things to different religions/cultures...and therefore also individuals. As well as I'd say I became disenfranchised with the need to revere mythology(whether literally or symbolically) and myths based ritialism and symbolism. As a PanDeist I realized those things are superfluous and unnecessary ...all I think needed ...for me anyhow...is reverence of the ineffable divine mind that evidence and reason seems to show is a reality. Everything else is kinda a distraction from that simple fact and distracts from worship of it to worship of unnecessary ritual and symbols and myth worship and myths based labels.

Though I still, intellectually, understand the appeal of themz(I mean they used to very much appeal to ME and now I intellectually understand why), still find them fascinating...but no longer see them as neccessary..
Every symbol has so many different meanings to so many different cultures/religions through history and to different individuals...that none have a single, uniform, objective meaning...or purpose...beyond distraction. Though to some extent understanding them and their applications I think has helped me in better grasping the details of the nature and purpose of the cosmos(and all within them, and life and existence) and the nature of divine mind/God...so I'm not against them....just have evolved past the need for them for the most part.

P.S.
Maybe my continued *intellectual* fascination with them is some Jungian subconsciously derived emotional one, as it is for probably everyone, but I try and intellectualize them now so as to not become to invested and tied down to and obsessed with them and their distraction from the bigger picture.

Contrarian Deist
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasEversole Wed Dec 23, 2020 2:53 pm

Contrarian Deist wrote:Well, there's alot more than carbon dating involved in the estimation of the universes age, carbon dating is alot more of an earth science. The universe age measurement cones5alot more from things like cosmic background radiation  mathematical estimation of stars and galaxies ages contingent on what we know about fire a d gasses and other things on earth applied cosmically, and other physics and mathematical elements, and other factors, there's alot of various sciences that go into estimating the universes age. Carbon dating is included of course.

I have some familiarity with cosmology.  The observational limits would be the purported age of the universe as the oldest thing in it.  The "studies" are full of priors which are full of "assumptions", "theories" and/or "concepts" that have been spun as "selective fact-ing".

From a theological standpoint, I don't see how God would consider his creation "good" when said creation involves creatures dying for millions of years and fossilizing in the sediment before humans were even in the picture.  I myself do believe in a literal 6 day creation.  Not only because of what's stated in Genesis, but from what's stated in Exodus.

From a scientific standpoint, there's many studies (I don't have time to get into them all now, as Christmas is starting with my family today) but one in particular that I'll mention has to do with the study of the decay of the earth's magnetic field.  Scientists started measuring the earth's magnetic field back in 1845, and the decay is rather consistent 5% per century.  (study:  A. L. McDonald and R. H. Gunst, “An Analysis of the Earth’s Magnetic Field from 1835 to 1965,” ESSA Technical Report, IER 46-IES 1 (Washington, D.C.: U.S. Government Printing Office, 1967).)

The earth's magnetic field was about 40% stronger in 1000 AD (study: R. T. Merrill and M. W. McElhinney, The Earth’s Magnetic Field (London: Academic Press, 1983), pp. 101–106.) and the International Geomagnetic Reference Field, the most accurate ever taken, show a net energy loss of 1.4% in just three decades (1970–2000).  This means that the field’s energy has halved every 1,465 years or so.

Long story short, an earth much more than 20,000 years old, would have a magnetic field that would have made the earth too hot to even hold liquid water. Since scripture outlines creation of the earth along with the creation of creation LOL, I believe the earth and universe to be a similar age.

Again, I have other points that I may touch on at another time, but this study in particular, I've been following since I was a teenager.
ThomasEversole
ThomasEversole
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

alldatndensum and BaleMaster like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Contrarian Deist Wed Dec 23, 2020 4:10 pm

Another related question I should've asked as well of everyone. Have you ever seen any *UFOs*(or *UAPs I guess the obfuscating govt has taken to calling them now) or had any close encounters(if any of the kinds- 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, or 5th)?
I've witnessed many UFOs over the years, I've had close encounters of a 2 or 3 of the kinds, never met an ET in the flesh, but I have had CE5 experiences...as outlined by Dr.Steven Greer of the disclosure project, I also had a couple dreams or visions that may or may not have been direct ET sightings).

alienalien

Last edited by Contrarian Deist on Wed Dec 23, 2020 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Contrarian Deist
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Contrarian Deist Wed Dec 23, 2020 4:11 pm

Thanks Thomas.
Interesting, thanks for that info and your take. I may comment more on it later.

Contrarian Deist
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

ThomasEversole likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Contrarian Deist Wed Dec 23, 2020 4:24 pm

Oh...and merry(and free) christmas and happy and FREE new year to you and yours.
santa🤘🥶santa🤘santa

Contrarian Deist
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by outofstep Fri Jan 08, 2021 6:53 pm

I'm absolutely fascinated by the UFO/Alien topic.  Started when I was a kid and saw Close Encounters of the Third Kind! HAHA.  I started buying and reading every book I could on the subject and never really stopped.  That said, I STILL don't have a real set in stone opinion about the whole topic.  I firmly believe there is life on other planets, but have they visited earth?  I'm not sure.  I personally have seen several UFOs.  I don't think they were alien craft, I just couldn't identify them.
outofstep
outofstep
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Contrarian Deist Fri Jan 08, 2021 7:28 pm

outofstep wrote:I'm absolutely fascinated by the UFO/Alien topic.  Started when I was a kid and saw Close Encounters of the Third Kind! HAHA.  I started buying and reading every book I could on the subject and never really stopped.  That said, I STILL don't have a real set in stone opinion about the whole topic.  I firmly believe there is life on other planets, but have they visited earth?  I'm not sure.  I personally have seen several UFOs.  I don't think they were alien craft, I just couldn't identify them.

Nice to come acrossed another person here about as fascinated by this subject as I am🙂
As I stated a few posts above this, I've seen ALOT of UFOs, I'm sure some in my earlier years were just misidentified other things, but in the last several years I've seen more than I did in my previous decades of life combined, and I've learned to distinguish better since.
Seen ALOT of what are called *moving star* ones(ones that appear at first to be high up stationary stars that suddenly start moving about....a few times ive seen stationary star collections of several or more start moving around....the first time I saw this occur several years ago I scared the crap outa me....thought I was in the matrix, lol! Now I'm used to this kinda stuff). A number of times I witnessed such moving lights directly preceded by or directly followed by a shooting star(going to or coming from the place the light started at or disappeared into)
I've seen a number of lower flying *orbs* of a few colors.
All at night.
I've seen only one or two saucers during the day in my time, appearing from behind one cloud going behind another.
And in November 2001 in early evening I saw one triangular one relatively low flying. I believe the triangular ones are black budget/black ops craft(and alot of ufologists claim this).

My fascination started as a young kid(I'm 42 now), probably when I saw E.T. , but wasn't cemented as a ufology studying fascination until my teens when I witnessed a orb, and around the time I started watching the X-Files(my fave show of all time) and conspiracy theory and ufo related programs and documentaries.

It's one of my top 5, probably top 3 favorite subjects, just absolutely absorbed in it. All things ufology/alienology/conspiratology . I'm not a foremost expert by any means, but am fairly informed and engrossed in the subject. And don't just say I *believe* but that I *know*.
The evidence is so mountainous that I can't fathom why anyone denies it except that they likely haven't done much if any independent research into the evidence/subject and as for the pseudo-skeptic DEbunkers...faux rationalists(and other DEniars) they tend to demand evidence but when evidence is shared with them they just stubbornly refuse to even LOOK at and fairly and objectively consider/weigh it ,all while raving that there is no evidence, lol!
These are the same kinds of people who tend to be(though not always)dogmatic nu-atheists whom do the same in regards evidence for the existence of God/divine mind and a spiritual or metaphysical dimension to the universe and existence. Just DEniars who are more interested in DEbunking than in seeking, finding, or acknowledging truth or evidence.

Contrarian Deist
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by outofstep Fri Jan 08, 2021 11:54 pm

Lucky you!  Your sightings sound amazing! I've never seen anything in the daytime, only at night.  I've seen several "stars" move, then stop, then move again.  The last time I saw one my wife and kids saw it too.  No idea what that was.  We recently moved out from the city into a much more rural area, so I'm lucky enough to be able to see satellites and the ISS on a clear night.  Absolutely fascinating!  

I too am into conspiracy theories, even though I find a lot of them to be bunk, but I'm still intrigued by them nonetheless.  When I was high school the Oliver Stone JFK movie came out, I saw it and that sent me down a rabbit hole I'll probably never get out of!
outofstep
outofstep
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Contrarian Deist likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Contrarian Deist Sat Jan 09, 2021 12:24 am

outofstep wrote:Lucky you!  Your sightings sound amazing! I've never seen anything in the daytime, only at night.  I've seen several "stars" move, then stop, then move again.  The last time I saw one my wife and kids saw it too.  No idea what that was.  We recently moved out from the city into a much more rural area, so I'm lucky enough to be able to see satellites and the ISS on a clear night.  Absolutely fascinating!  

I too am into conspiracy theories, even though I find a lot of them to be bunk, but I'm still intrigued by them nonetheless.  When I was high school the Oliver Stone JFK movie came out, I saw it and that sent me down a rabbit hole I'll probably never get out of!

Yeah, but like most peoples sightings most of mind have also been late night high altitude *moving star* ones, I'm still waiting to get a really good day time lower altitude more corporeal than just strange light - type sightings....especially to be part of a multiple witness one(I've been in a couple situations where there was one or two other witnesses present, but most of them have been when alone).

These days there are soooo many new satellites that are being mistaken for spacecraft by the less trained in making distinctions, last year Elon Musk put up so many low altitude satellites....particularly that star link chain of several that made its way over parts of the N.American continent that alot of people mistook for spacecraft that it was all over the news, lol!
Have you looked into Dr.Steven Greers disclosure project and CE5 initiative?

I've not researched JFK in much depth, but a little. Jesse Ventura did a great episode of his show *conspiracy theory with Jesse Ventura* on JFKs assassination allmost a decade ago that exposed and revealed alot and raised alot of questions as did his book *they killed our president*. Definitely alot of anomalies there. Definitely it was not just some kook long gunman, especially with all the secrets we was set to spill on the military industrial complex, the CIAs mkultra, and the UFO cover up, much of which he revealed to Marilyn Monroe during their affair(she was big into ufology)....hence they killed her too. Killed them both because they were a huge threat to them.

Contrarian Deist
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by WildWorld Sat Jan 09, 2021 12:25 pm

If these Aliens do exist, do you think they've mastered technology that's more advanced than Earth? I doubt they have magic powers like the force (that's just fiction), but could they have moved beyond just what we know to be the peak of technology?

WildWorld
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by outofstep Sat Jan 09, 2021 12:33 pm

My personal belief is that if intelligent Aliens exist and have been visiting earth they are light years (pun intended!) ahead of us technologically.  They almost certainly would have to have the technology for faster than light travel. Galaxies are many light years apart, so I guess its possible if they had the technology to somehow hibernate for thousands of years that would work too.  Of course, theres's also the theory that "aliens" are actually just time travelling earthlings from a distant more technologically advanced future.  That's a fun theory to explore!
outofstep
outofstep
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Contrarian Deist Sat Jan 09, 2021 5:59 pm

WildWorld wrote:If these Aliens do exist, do you think they've mastered technology that's more advanced than Earth? I doubt they have magic powers like the force (that's just fiction), but could they have moved beyond just what we know to be the peak of technology?

I think that depends on the particular species as there are a number of them, some more or less advanced than others. But in general even the least advanced of them who have been visiting our planet have been more advanced than us....till recently that is as as of the last several decades we have MUCH advanced tech similar to at least the lesser advanced of the species visiting us, its all in secret...black budget/ops, but we have such p.
And actually I'm convinced some of the species do have certain evolved *powers*....but then so do some humans, different kinds and degrees.

Contrarian Deist
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by outofstep Sun Jan 10, 2021 11:45 am

This is interesting:
https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/10/us/ufo-report-emergency-relief-bill-trnd/index.html

I don't think anything will come of it, but who knows. Something to keep an eye on anyway for those of us interested in disclosure!
outofstep
outofstep
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Contrarian Deist Sun Jan 10, 2021 4:30 pm

outofstep wrote:This is interesting:
https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/10/us/ufo-report-emergency-relief-bill-trnd/index.html

I don't think anything will come of it, but who knows. Something to keep an eye on anyway for those of us interested in disclosure!

The timeliness given to the world's elites by the ETs to disclose is set to expire soon😉

Contrarian Deist
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by outofstep Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:38 pm

Contrarian Deist wrote:

The timeliness given to the world's elites by the ETs to disclose is set to expire soon😉
Interesting - do you think meaningful or substantial disclosure is imminent?
outofstep
outofstep
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Contrarian Deist Sun Jan 10, 2021 9:40 pm

outofstep wrote:
Contrarian Deist wrote:

Interesting - do you think meaningful or substantial disclosure is imminent?

I could be wrong, but yes I do.
Though I suspect that the nwo will first try a false flag hoax alien invasion on us(to get us to rally behind their one world govt against the alien threat. Which is why Reagan said in 84 at the U.N. *I often wonder how quickly our differences worldwide would dissappear if we were facing an alien threat from outside this world. And yet I ask you is not an alien threat/force already among us?*)
I think Trump was getting ready to be the disclosure president actually(just like that Israeli former head of their space command said a few weeks ago that Trump was about to and was asked by the galactic federation to hold off on it for a bit longer.
I think his saying this was partly a disinfo campaign but also a partial truth telling). If trump doesn't get in again....chances are they will continue the drip feed/limited hangout for awhile longer and then do their hoax invasion, after which or during which the real ETs will self disclose and intervene. They(the NWO) will try and manage and spin it all at first though.

Contrarian Deist
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by TZ75 Sun Jan 10, 2021 9:48 pm

If anything, they will probably try some kind of sky illusion with that blue beam tech.

The more we can spread the word of possibilities, the more people can decipher the deception. Although there’s not much that can be done about the mass hysteria. People freak out easy when they are overwhelmed.

Last edited by TZ75 on Sun Jan 10, 2021 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by TZ75 Sun Jan 10, 2021 10:09 pm

I believe in the dictionary definition of UFO’s, because we see things that can’t be identified. But real alien space men? Nope. I know that frustrates some people because of how vast the universe is... 

I think physical forms are here on earth (the perfect environment for life) and the rest is another dimension of spiritual beings. Spirits are eternal.

There are human minds that are capable of engineering (out of this world) looking machines.

With that said... I can’t prove that there are not any physical creatures somewhere in a far off distant galaxy. God didn’t have to reveal every detail of creation. Even the dinosaurs are barely referenced (the behemoth and leviathan). And those are debatable. But the verse in Job about the tail like cedar sounds a lot like a Brontosaurus!  🦕  Smile
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next