The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coronavirus - What is your local situation?

+35
Contrarian Deist
HenrikB
deathisgain
Samson
Guenther321
BaleMaster
WildWorld
DilemnaNation
TZ75
oldschooldoom
Soldier777
Airola
RegnumIrae
crucifyd
CrimsonWarrior
Frozen Fire
Tobi Elektrik
MetalMusicforJesus99
Grindboy
L8T
Kerrick
Ammocas
New Creation
Snert I
alldatndensum
arttieTHE1manparty
ThomasEversole
Andreas89
eatbugs
Staybrite
Black Rider
Christian metal Horde
MikeInFla
Markus1987
Constantine
39 posters

Page 10 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 22  Next

Go down

Coronavirus - What is your local situation? - Page 10 Empty Re: Coronavirus - What is your local situation?

Post by Kerrick Wed Jun 03, 2020 10:46 am

Constantine wrote:So our Governor and Mayor have allowed the rioters and looters to take over.  
The Soros-paid agitators are causing mayhem and destruction every night.  
The police are not allowed to do much of anything to stop them.  

Meanwhile, I was just outside before our curfew and people were cursing the cops and threatening them with violence.

Great way to run a city.....NOT.....

Meanwhile we now have a mandated curfew of 8pm every night, for who knows how long.  

Great job, Cuomo and de Blasio.   Thanks for...well, nothing.   Rolling Eyes

Infuriating...   Evil or Very Mad

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus - What is your local situation? - Page 10 Empty Re: Coronavirus - What is your local situation?

Post by Constantine Wed Jun 03, 2020 10:53 am

Totally, look at this (I hope the link works, I'm doing this on a phone):

https://nypost.com/2020/06/02/worse-than-war-my-night-besieged-by-looters-and-thugs-in-nyc/

Good grief! Harrowing.

This is going to backfire on these politicians, because if you outright refuse to keep people and businesses safe, no one's going to want to come here.

Constantine
Constantine
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

https://reverb.com/shop/mr-ds-buy-and-trade

Back to top Go down

Post by RegnumIrae Wed Jun 03, 2020 3:05 pm

Constantine wrote:
Do you have evidence that Soros has anything to do with this?

If not, you're actively spreading an anti-semitic message. Now, I know this is the Christian Metal Realm, and christianity has a long history of anti-judaism culminating in anti-semitism, but I'd hope the moderators would step in regardless.

RegnumIrae
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Constantine Wed Jun 03, 2020 3:21 pm

^Anti-Semitism? Where do you even get that from? You're way off base here. Monstrously so in fact.
Constantine
Constantine
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Airola Wed Jun 03, 2020 3:44 pm

Constantine wrote:So our Governor and Mayor have allowed the rioters and looters to take over.  
The police are not allowed to do much of anything to stop them.  

Meanwhile, I was just outside before our curfew and people were cursing the cops and threatening them with violence.

Great way to run a city.....NOT.....

Meanwhile we now have a mandated curfew of 8pm every night, for who knows how long.  

Great job, Cuomo and de Blasio.   Thanks for...well, nothing.   Rolling Eyes

I'm so sorry for you and other New Yorkers.

I just read from Mark Levine's (Chair of New York City Council health committee) twitter that if there will be spike in Coronavirus cases in the next two weeks you shouldn't blame the protests but you should blame racism and the police for it.

It is absolute INSANITY in the US right now. I just also listened to Jim Acosta asking Kayleigh McEnany that "wouldn't you agree the protestors did so (threw bricks and frozened water bottles on officers) PEACEFULLY."

I'm afraid that whatever the idiotic mindset the people on the left have in the US right now will end up here in Finland in future too.
I've been following the situation there constantly and I can tell you the Democratic party has gone absolutely insane, if not evil. I've always been leaning to left politically, but oh man the situation there makes me think about making the jump on the right. I hope from all of my heart that in your next election you all will vote for either Trump or third party. The insanity has to stop.

Airola
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Wed Jun 03, 2020 3:47 pm

Constantine wrote:^Anti-Semitism?   Where do you even get that from?   You're way off base here.  Monstrously so in fact.

My thoughts exactly...

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by RegnumIrae Wed Jun 03, 2020 4:11 pm

Constantine wrote:^Anti-Semitism?   Where do you even get that from?   You're way off base here.  Monstrously so in fact.
So, no source?

Anti-semitism? Read this, and perhaps some other stuff on the history of anti-semitism: https://www.timesofisrael.com/rising-conspiracy-theory-claims-george-soros-behind-us-unrest-adl-says/

Oh, and, the right-wing anti-Soros nonsense is the monstrous thing here. So, if you could, I'd like a source for your claim. If you don't have one, why would you even invoke Soros?

RegnumIrae
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Constantine Wed Jun 03, 2020 4:34 pm

Kerrick wrote:

My thoughts exactly...
Thank you Kerrick for the voice of reason and support.

In answer to this person's original question, we do have proof that George Soros is involved.
Outlined as follows:

#1 - Antifa has been identified as being behind much (although not all) of the rioting, looting, and general anarchy.
That has been confirmed by local and Federal law enforcement, who have intercepted Antifa's communications throughout this whole event and have stated it plainly on the mainstream media.   Antifa has also shown up in certain localities (and in some cases are getting their butts kicked!) and have been clear about who they are.

#2 - George Soros funds Antifa, although not directly.   Certain political groups call this a conspiracy theory because it he does it in very clandestine ways that are hard to trace so they claim there is no proof.   But he does so through various webs of non-profits, NGO's, and foundations.  But many in Government know the truth.  Bill Barr mentioned it recently.  And in 2018, Antifa were filmed protesting and chanting “George Soros where’s our money, No more Protest, No more resistance!"  They know who breads their butter.

As far as anti-Semitism, George Soros is a Globalist first and foremost.  Globalism will ultimately not tolerate Israel's right to exist as a sovereign nation.    Even Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has attacked Soros as being a backer of Israel's enemies, particularly Iran and Palestine.  Netanyahu's son Yair has given lectures where he states that Soros is "destroying Israel from the inside" and "working day and night with an unlimited budget to rob [Israel] of it's Jewish identity" for the purpose of "to end the Jewish state in it's current form."  I do not know if all this is true but apparently the Israeli leaders do not consider Soros to be a friend.

For the record, I fully support Israel and it's right to exist and have it's own sovereignty.  I fully support the Israeli people and am dead set against any anti-Semitism.  Anyone is free to pull up my You Tube posts and see how often I have sparred with anti-Israel, anti-Semitic trolls, especially the ones who call themselves "Gropers."

....That said, since all this is way beyond the scope of the CMR board, I will gladly delete or edit this entry if needed.
Particularly if people feel that the original intent of the thread is getting derailed....

Last edited by Constantine on Wed Jun 03, 2020 4:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Constantine
Constantine
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Constantine Wed Jun 03, 2020 4:38 pm

Airola wrote:

I'm so sorry for you and other New Yorkers.

I just read from Mark Levine's (Chair of New York City Council health committee) twitter that if there will be spike in Coronavirus cases in the next two weeks you shouldn't blame the protests but you should blame racism and the police for it.

It is absolute INSANITY in the US right now. I just also listened to Jim Acosta asking Kayleigh McEnany that "wouldn't you agree the protestors did so (threw bricks and frozened water bottles on officers) PEACEFULLY."

I'm afraid that whatever the idiotic mindset the people on the left have in the US right now will end up here in Finland in future too.
I've been following the situation there constantly and I can tell you the Democratic party has gone absolutely insane, if not evil. I've always been leaning to left politically, but oh man the situation there makes me think about making the jump on the right. I hope from all of my heart that in your next election you all will vote for either Trump or third party. The insanity has to stop.
Everything you said is true.  However I correspond with two women from Finland and they tell me that there is plenty of SJW / P.C. craziness there in Finland already.   Maybe not to the same degree as here, but apparently it has taken some root already....
Constantine
Constantine
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Rider Wed Jun 03, 2020 8:04 pm

Black Rider
Black Rider
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by BaleMaster Thu Jun 04, 2020 10:16 am

We must wear masks at the local doctor's office.  I can understand that.
BaleMaster
BaleMaster
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Constantine Thu Jun 04, 2020 11:32 am

L.A. now taking steps toward defunding the police department:

Police Funding Being Cut In L.A.
Constantine
Constantine
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by BaleMaster Thu Jun 04, 2020 1:49 pm

Great idea.  Are we seeing the plot of Robocop play out en masse, with private firms to be put in charge of policing?
BaleMaster
BaleMaster
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by alldatndensum Thu Jun 04, 2020 2:38 pm

BaleMaster wrote:Great idea.  Are we seeing the plot of Robocop play out en masse, with private firms to be put in charge of policing?

Let that happen in reality and police brutality becomes even worse.  You let some mafia don see how owning a private security firm could benefit the business and the new rent-a-cops will put the smackdown on people like they never knew under government ran departments.
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

http://www.christianhardmusic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guenther321 Thu Jun 04, 2020 7:20 pm

Libertyheadlines.com Is the only place I found that puts the start of antifa anywhere prior to the 1980s in the US. The article specifically says they have adopted similar tactics used by fascists which I would probably agree with.

I cant read the article about defunding the LAPD, but I did read 2 other articles saying that the defunding was going from 300 million to only 285 million. Not sure howaccutate that is.

Guenther321
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guenther321 Thu Jun 04, 2020 7:27 pm

I've seen plenty of great peaceful protests and demonstrations in the past few weeks. I obviously dont condone the riots or looting, but I also cannot condone how many police forces have handled the situation...

Guenther321
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by BaleMaster Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:30 am

alldatndensum wrote:
BaleMaster wrote:Great idea.  Are we seeing the plot of Robocop play out en masse, with private firms to be put in charge of policing?

Let that happen in reality and police brutality becomes even worse.  You let some mafia don see how owning a private security firm could benefit the business and the new rent-a-cops will put the smackdown on people like they never knew under government ran departments.
Exactimundo.  Furthermore, odds are the private firms will not have to obey the Constitution.
BaleMaster
BaleMaster
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Ammocas Sun Jun 07, 2020 5:55 pm

Here was my local situation today....right on my block... in front of my house ...protestors...thank God it was peaceful, but still nerve wracking for a Sunday afternoon:
Coronavirus - What is your local situation? - Page 10 25168410
Coronavirus - What is your local situation? - Page 10 A907f310
Ammocas
Ammocas
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Constantine Sun Jun 07, 2020 6:24 pm

Ammocas wrote:Here was my local situation today....right on my block... in front of my house ...protestors...thank God it was peaceful, but still nerve wracking for a Sunday afternoon:
I had the same today!   A few hundred people marching in front of my building with "BLM" signs.  And I'm not on a main avenue; we usually don't get much of that sort of thing.

My brother is in Philly and he said there have been thousands of people in front of his building.   He is in a very central neighborhood there so that makes more sense.
Constantine
Constantine
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Tobi Elektrik Mon Jun 08, 2020 1:09 am

Airola wrote:
I hope from all of my heart that in your next election you all will vote for either Trump or third party. The insanity has to stop.

WOW! You suggest to extinguish a fire with a flamethrower? You suggest to vote for a narcissistic child who is "leading" a nation by dividing it? You suggest to fight hate with hate?
"We got a pandemia? Let's blame the guys who warned us ages ago. We have police violence and racism? Let's blame Antifa and looters."
Sure, a lot of Dems act like snakes to. But Trump? Hell, no!!
Tobi Elektrik
Tobi Elektrik
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Constantine Mon Jun 08, 2020 1:51 am

^Trump is not trying to "divide the country.". He has done more for minorities in this country in 3 years than the Democrats have done in 50 years of endless social programs that do nothing except enrich themselves.

You are also mistaken in believing that any protesting group will ever be appeased once their demands are met. It never works that way. I've seen that play out over the decades. No group will ever be satisfied, they will always demand more. That is how fallen man behaves in groups that exert any kind of power.

Besides, you are in Germany and under Merkel and the E.U. so it is a totally different situation here.
Constantine
Constantine
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Rider Mon Jun 08, 2020 6:17 am

Tobi, don't believe everything the mainstream media tells you. The worst of what's happening is in cities run mostly by democrats for the last 40 years and we are seeing the results. We've poured billions into those cities and they've not gotten better but the politicians have gotten rich.
Black Rider
Black Rider
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Airola Mon Jun 08, 2020 7:01 am

Tobi you are dead wrong.

Have you ever watched a full Trump rally or a full press briefing yourself?
It's now more a rule than an exception that when I see negative news about Trump they are misleading takes on what was said or flat out lies. Many news organizations in Finland, and probably in Germany too, choose to publish negative news instead of positive and they copy their news from the US news without checking if they actually are true.

The media and certain politicians are doing the dividing. It sounds like a conspiracy thing, but it's true. If anything, the reaction to the rioting and looting and their hypocritical flip flopping with the coronavirus problem by the Democrats should should show they are not in their right minds. If you find yourself making excuses for the looting and violence I'd hope you'd take a deeper look at what you are supporting and what you are against.

What Constantine said about Trump doing more for minorities in 3 years than the Democrats in 50 years, it's not an exaggeration. It is the truth. There are countless of minorities who are seeing through the bulls**t. People say we should listen to minorities but they are ignoring those voices completely.

Airola
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasEversole Mon Jun 08, 2020 4:05 pm

I have a strong gut feeling that many people see these protests as being more about F.T.P., than them actually being about BLM.

Spoiler:
ThomasEversole
ThomasEversole
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Constantine Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:09 pm

^It makes no sense whatsoever to get rid of all police. It is completely delusional - if not super dangerous - to force these mayors and governors to defund their police departments. No one in their right mind is going to want to be a sitting duck to criminals without help or recourse.
Constantine
Constantine
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 22  Next