The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Temple of Blood - Overlord (REMASTERED and greatly improved!) thrash/power/speed metal

+15
BaleMaster
Constantine
jeffcorpse
Ammocas
My Awesome Timothy
Louder
average joe
mr.electric40
Opeth3232
cailen
Frozen Fire
strangerhoncho
mothy
Black Rider
Temple of Blood
19 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Temple of Blood - Overlord (REMASTERED and greatly improved!)  thrash/power/speed metal - Page 3 Empty Re: Temple of Blood - Overlord (REMASTERED and greatly improved!) thrash/power/speed metal

Post by Opeth3232 Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:50 pm

Temple of Blood wrote:The biggest complaint I got was about the vocal mix.   I think that's definitely improved.   Is it more aggressive?   I don't know,  but to me it's more enjoyable.  I'm not really trying to compete with Sodom or Destruction here.

But you could bro! I wish I had a thousand dollars to give you and dare you to cover Deliverances Solitude lol. You all would nail it!
Opeth3232
Opeth3232
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Sevenoneself likes this post

Back to top Go down

Temple of Blood - Overlord (REMASTERED and greatly improved!)  thrash/power/speed metal - Page 3 Empty Re: Temple of Blood - Overlord (REMASTERED and greatly improved!) thrash/power/speed metal

Post by Temple of Blood Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:17 am

Opeth3232 wrote:
Temple of Blood wrote:The biggest complaint I got was about the vocal mix.   I think that's definitely improved.   Is it more aggressive?   I don't know,  but to me it's more enjoyable.  I'm not really trying to compete with Sodom or Destruction here.

But you could bro! I wish I had a thousand dollars to give you and dare you to cover Deliverances Solitude lol. You all would nail it!

I just mean in terms of being raw.  We're a lot more melodic than those bands.

Is Solitude on Weapons?  I'll check that one out.

As soon as your $1000 check clears, we'll get right on it.  Smile

EDIT:  listening now.  I remember this one now, this is the one with the Woody Woodpecker intro.  Smile
Temple of Blood
Temple of Blood
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

http://www.templeofblood.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:40 pm

Dude, from now on, I will remember woody woodpecker everytime I listen to this song. Laughing

Fortunately, I used to be a huge fan of this cartoon as a kid.

Back to top Go down

Post by Temple of Blood Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:33 pm

Hey guys, I wanted to let everyone know that all the pre-orders have been mailed out.

If you haven't ordered yours yet, you can do so here:
https://templeofblood.bigcartel.com/product/temple-of-blood-remastered-overlord-cd-reissue

Thanks for all the support and God bless!
Temple of Blood
Temple of Blood
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by average joe Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:47 pm

Temple of Blood wrote:
Opeth3232 wrote:

I just mean in terms of being raw.  We're a lot more melodic than those bands.

Is Solitude on Weapons?  I'll check that one out.

As soon as your $1000 check clears, we'll get right on it.  Smile

EDIT:  listening now.  I remember this one now, this is the one with the Woody Woodpecker intro.  Smile

Definitely not expecting Sodom or Destruction vocals, just a more aggressive take on TOB’s brand of melodic speed/thrash metal (in the vocal department) would be cool.

average joe
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Ammocas Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:11 pm

I just got the remastered Overlord cd this week and man this thing is 

like listening to a brand new album! Great job on the remastering...this will be stuck in my car CD player for a very long time!Guitar guy
Ammocas
Ammocas
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by My Awesome Timothy Sun Feb 09, 2020 2:51 am

Ammocas wrote:I just got the remastered Overlord cd this week and man this thing is 

like listening to a brand new album! Great job on the remastering...this will be stuck in my car CD player for a very long time!Guitar guy

Got mine yesterday! Agree with you Ammocas.  Thanks for my CD Jim!  Very Happy
My Awesome Timothy
My Awesome Timothy
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Temple of Blood Sun Feb 09, 2020 2:28 pm

Ammocas wrote:I just got the remastered Overlord cd this week and man this thing is 

Thank you very much Ammocas!  I feel the same way.

The new remastering really boosts the vocals and evens everything out.  I changed the track listing to make it flow better too.

Thank you for your support!
Temple of Blood
Temple of Blood
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Temple of Blood Sun Feb 09, 2020 2:29 pm

My Awesome Timothy wrote:

Got mine yesterday! Agree with you Ammocas.  Thanks for my CD Jim!  Very Happy

No ... thank you for your support!
Temple of Blood
Temple of Blood
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Constantine Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:07 pm

I have to say it is an excellent album.  
I liked the first one too but this one is on another level....Smile
Constantine
Constantine
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

https://reverb.com/shop/mr-ds-buy-and-trade

Back to top Go down

Post by Ammocas Sun Feb 09, 2020 6:18 pm

Constantine wrote:I have to say it is an excellent album.  
I liked the first one too but this one is on another level....Smile
Constantine, I agree...I like ‘Prepare for the Judgement...’ very much and listen to it a lot, but ‘Overlord’ is on another level. Also, I like the new track listing on the remaster...it has a better flow to it.
Ammocas
Ammocas
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Temple of Blood Mon Feb 10, 2020 11:52 am

Thanks a lot guys.  I really appreciate it.

Seems that people are appreciating this album more with the new remaster.

I changed the track listing because "Anthem to the Unseen" seemed to go over well live and having a slow doom song right in the middle of your album didn't go over well with thrash fans.  Smile

Unfortunately we never had a chance to play the Overlord songs live until 2016!   Shocked  It would've been better if we could've tested them on the live circuit before it was time to record.

"A Show of Force" is a big step up from Overlord I think.  I hope God will let it come out this year but it's His will that matters.
Temple of Blood
Temple of Blood
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Temple of Blood Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:31 pm

Temple of Blood
Temple of Blood
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by average joe Tue Feb 11, 2020 7:56 pm

Temple of Blood wrote:Thanks a lot guys.  I really appreciate it.

I changed the track listing because "Anthem to the Unseen" seemed to go over well live and having a slow doom song right in the middle of your album didn't go over well with thrash fans.  Smile

Unfortunately we never had a chance to play the Overlord songs live until 2016!   Shocked  It would've been better if we could've tested them on the live circuit before it was time to record.

"A Show of Force" is a big step up from Overlord I think.  I hope God will let it come out this year but it's His will that matters.

This year?! You’re committed now. lol You guys should post studio clips. Would be cool if bands did more of that.

average joe
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Temple of Blood Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:24 am

average joe wrote:
This year?! You’re committed now. lol You guys should post studio clips. Would be cool if bands did more of that.

I think there is an old clip on YouTube of Garth tracking bass to one song.  It's unlisted though.  I'll see if I can find it.

I may post some vocal clips too, when we get to that point.
Temple of Blood
Temple of Blood
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by BaleMaster Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:35 pm

My copy arrived today.

Thanks dude!
BaleMaster
BaleMaster
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by average joe Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:09 pm

Temple of Blood wrote:
average joe wrote:

I think there is an old clip on YouTube of Garth tracking bass to one song.  It's unlisted though.  I'll see if I can find it.

I may post some vocal clips too, when we get to that point.

Awesome!

average joe
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by mothy Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:28 pm

Any idea why bandcamp wont let you stream all songs anymore even though it says I owe it (which I do)?
mothy
mothy
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by crucifyd Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:01 am

mothy wrote:Any idea why bandcamp wont let you stream all songs anymore even though it says I owe it (which I do)?

same here...

except I own it  ; )
crucifyd
crucifyd
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

http://www.crucifyd.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mothy Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:13 pm

^^I do to and it used to work.
mothy
mothy
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Temple of Blood Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:59 pm

Sorry for the frustration guys.

I removed most of my songs from Bandcamp because I don't want to sell digital downloads there anymore.  They will still be sold through Amazon and iTunes.  I don't like Bandcamp's policies.

I'm leaving my Bandcamp page up to let people sample the music there and buy a CD through there.  If someone is dying to buy digital downloads from that page, they're $100 (though I would never pay that much, I'd go to Amazon!)

Last edited by Temple of Blood on Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Temple of Blood
Temple of Blood
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by mothy Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:51 pm

No worries brother, just as long as I can still download it incase I lose the files

Sorry to hear about the policies, I always thought they were more favorable to bands but I dont sell music..
mothy
mothy
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by average joe Fri Apr 17, 2020 1:06 pm

Did I see that vocals are being recorded?

average joe
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Temple of Blood Fri Apr 17, 2020 1:39 pm

average joe wrote:

Did I see that vocals are being recorded?

No, I'm sorry.  Not yet.  Still working on guitars.
Temple of Blood
Temple of Blood
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Constantine Fri Apr 17, 2020 4:13 pm

Sorry to hear that Bandcamp is giving a hard time.  
I always had the impression that they were one of the better platforms for artists out there.
Constantine
Constantine
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

https://reverb.com/shop/mr-ds-buy-and-trade

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next