The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Republican Poll

+16
WildWorld
oldschooldoom
Blake
Louder
XenonLion
Superjuice
exo
messiaen77
Wildcat
MikeInFla
Fearless For The King
bjorn agin
Deepfriar
CrimsonWarrior
Peter who was Vaak
Hardcore Christian
20 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Who?

Republican Poll - Page 4 I_vote_lcap20%Republican Poll - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 4 ]
Republican Poll - Page 4 I_vote_lcap35%Republican Poll - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 35% 
[ 7 ]
Republican Poll - Page 4 I_vote_lcap35%Republican Poll - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 35% 
[ 7 ]
Republican Poll - Page 4 I_vote_lcap10%Republican Poll - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 10% 
[ 2 ]
Republican Poll - Page 4 I_vote_lcap0%Republican Poll - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 20

Republican Poll - Page 4 Empty Re: Republican Poll

Post by Guest Tue Mar 08, 2016 6:13 pm

Tonight will reveal a great deal about what is going to happen. If Trump sweeps again- he's IT! Otherwise ... Cruz will be giving him a run for his money.

Cruz wasn't born in the USA. I have a problem with that. Smile 

Rubio can't be trusted.

So who else IS THERE to vote for? Unless we want Hillary. I don't think Bernie has a chance ... but we'll see. Tonight could be a big game changer for Bernie too.

Wouldn't it be funny if we ended up with Bernie and Cruz? LOL. I'd vote for Bernie in that case.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:47 pm

Ya know if more people voted outside of those two parties then we could have a independant party canadate be president.  Its not impossible

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:42 am

Aaron C wrote:Ya know if more people voted outside of those two parties then we could have a independant party canadate be president.  Its not impossible

True. However, it seems like as of right now in the USA - most are interested in only a two-party system.

Wow! What a night! Trump just swept three more states up! Looks like he will be unbeatable now!

Bernie didn't do bad either, in that he took Michigan! Lots of delegates there!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:46 am

True. However, it seems like as of right now in the USA - most are interested in only a two-party system.

Thats because the general populace are like sheep. If they took time researched options checked out the independents they might find a better option.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:37 pm

Aaron C wrote:

Thats because the general populace are like sheep. If they took time researched options checked out the independents they might find a better option.

Very true. But I've been waiting for that to happen for more than 10 years now! I used to be very excited about my party (The Libertarian Party) and hoping that one of my candidates would win. But nobody wanted Ron Paul. Or Gary Johnson. Sad

So I gave up on it! I want to vote my conscience, but only if it's going to make a true difference. Now I realize that it's a two party system and that's just how it is - until enough sheeple start to make a change cause just you and I can't make that difference, unfortunately Smile 

S.O.S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:48 pm

In some ways Bernie Sanders, Donald Trump and to a degree Cruz are independants...mainly in that they dont tow their traditional party line...look how upset your traditional republican & democrats are..escpecially towards trump & cruz..they are along way from the Regan/Bush republican party.. I found it amuseing at how upset and confused Jeb & rubio got when they got beat everywhere...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:49 pm

Looks like Rubio may lose his home state...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:08 pm

Savage Amusement wrote:I found it amuseing at how upset and confused Jeb & rubio got when they got beat everywhere...

Same here! I've been giggling about that for weeks now! I love how this thing is turning out!

Of course - I'm anti-establishment! So this has been BEST ELECTION YEAR EVER!!!

cheers  cheers  cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2016 8:37 pm

Wow! Now that was a shocker! I bet no one saw that coming. Wink 

Ben Carson endorses Trump! Wow. Very Happy Good going BEN!!!

Ben Carson just went up in my eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by messiaen77 Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:49 am

RavenWolf wrote:Wow! Now that was a shocker! I bet no one saw that coming. Wink 

Ben Carson endorses Trump! Wow. Very Happy Good going BEN!!!

Ben Carson just went up in my eyes.
Do you realize that what you are seeing is not all of these folks turning anti-establishment and endorsing the guy who lines up with their anti-establishment views, but rather a bunch of people saying the success of the establishment--the Republican Party--is more important than anything else?  That's why despite all of the venom Trump has spewed at Cruz and Rubio, both have said they will support Trump if he is the nominee.  That is one thing that is big-time wrong with our system--we place partisanism about patriotism.  No, we replace patriotism with partisanism--the only "true Americans" are the ones who agree with us, and if you don't like it, you can just get out!
messiaen77
messiaen77
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:29 pm

Do you realize that what you are seeing is not all of these folks turning anti-establishment and endorsing the guy who lines up with their anti-establishment views, but rather a bunch of people saying the success of the establishment--the Republican Party--is more important than anything else?  That's why despite all of the venom Trump has spewed at Cruz and Rubio, both have said they will support Trump if he is the nominee.  That is one thing that is big-time wrong with our system--we place partisanism about patriotism.  No, we replace patriotism with partisanism--the only "true Americans" are the ones who agree with us, and if you don't like it, you can just get out!

you mean kinda like we did in the church..being Catholic, Baptist, Methodist, Calvinist, Free grace has become more important than being a follower of Christ..and whatever brand of christian you are..well, your right and everyone else is damned  Laughing (I suspect its always been this way in politics and religion)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:37 pm

What we saw happen in St. Louis and Chicago last night to me was unacceptable....When college kids and minority's decide to create an unsafe situation at a rally it makes ya wonder...of course I know that some say Trump brought it on but at the same time I guess it really shows how divided and angry our country is...I suspect its that exact same division and anger that has caused some of the old timers here on the CMR to leave...I dont know... Truthfully everything that trump has said..especially about women and minority's...is exactly what I was taught as a kid...all the men of my generation and before were taught those things where I come from...in fact since I have been moving away from those teachings it has caused anger and division in my family...(I haven't talked to or seen my brother in over 7 years over stuff like this and I haven't seen my mom in over 2 years)...
What do ya'll think about what happened at the Trump rally's? Is it a form of Anarchy and terrorism?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:54 pm

Yeah it was definitely disturbing what has been happening.

They are trying to blame Trump - but the reality is ... you don't go to a campaign to 'protest' ... and not expect some kind of negative reaction against you.

Instead of going to cause problems ... these protestors are violent types of people. They are sick people. And when they are attacked - they go crying like little baby sissies. To be honest ... I'm with Trump. They deserve to punched and taken out of the rally. Disgusting pigs.

Back to top Go down

Post by WildWorld Sat Mar 12, 2016 11:51 pm

Not to be one of those "conspiracy theorists", but i get the feeling that IF Trump wins, he's essentially going to be a "figurehead" President, where he does the speeches and stuff, but the real work will be done by his cabinet. Hopefully he'll get some decent people in his cabinet if thats the case. Still supporting Keniston and the VPA in the general election though (im not expecting them to win, but even making a dent can make an impact).

WildWorld
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by sentient 6 Sun Mar 13, 2016 4:21 pm

Savage Amusement wrote:
What do ya'll think about what happened at the Trump rally's? Is it a form of Anarchy and terrorism?

Some people only believe in freedom of speech unless its concepts and ideas that agree with theirs. Otherwise they will try to shutdown opposing POVs by being disruptive.
sentient 6
sentient 6
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Wildcat Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:57 pm

My thoughts on the unrest at Trump events is that I condemn both sides.

On one side, the group that shut down the Chicago rally was an organized leftist mob many of whom were associated with the infamous MoveOn.org. I'm not going to defend their tactics just because they happened to employ them against Trump.

On the other side, Trump has repeatedly encouraged his supporters to get violent against protesters whether they were an actual threat or not, has clear ambitions to completely stamp out dissent, and is more or less campaigning as a fascist. I'm not going to defend his tactics just because he happened to run up against a leftist mob.

What we saw here was simply an ugly clash between the two extremes of the political scale, and I hope most Americans will have the sense to reject both.
Wildcat
Wildcat
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Through The Dark Radio Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:16 am

Aaron C wrote:www.isidewith.com   i found this interesting my results were 76% agree with Rubio, 71% agree with Trump, 69% agree with Hillary

I got 81% Sanders, 79% Clinton, 78% Stein (Green Party) and 69% Johnson (Libertarian) Very Happy
Through The Dark Radio
Through The Dark Radio
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:20 am

till supporting Keniston and the VPA in the general election though (im not expecting them to win, but even making a dent can make an impact).

Thanks again for posting that link, That's who my vote is going for I really liked what i was reading about the candidates and the party's platform. I find I agree more with their stances than I do with the Constitution Party's platform

Back to top Go down

Post by messiaen77 Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:41 am

messiaen77
messiaen77
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor_Valconian Sat Mar 19, 2016 8:00 pm

I'm voting for Obi-Wan Kenobi ... he's our only hope.
Professor_Valconian
Professor_Valconian
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Location : In a meeting of the Society who puts things on top of other things

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:50 pm

Through The Dark Radio wrote:
Aaron C wrote:www.isidewith.com   i found this interesting my results were 76% agree with Rubio, 71% agree with Trump, 69% agree with Hillary

I got 81% Sanders, 79% Clinton, 78% Stein (Green Party) and 69% Johnson (Libertarian) Very Happy

I'm British, but did this quiz out of curiosity.

95% Stein/Sanders, 87% Clinton. But I know I'm quite liberal, and am not a fan of the current British Government.

Trump terrifies me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hardcore Christian Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:06 pm

I got 96% Cruz, 92% Trump, 31% Sanders and 25% Clinton

Now that we are getting down to the end, honestly on the Republican side watching the last few debates the only candidate that doesnt act like a child is Kasich.

If he made it thats my vote for President as of now but he doesnt even have a chance.
Hardcore Christian
Hardcore Christian
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:10 am

I think we all know its going to be trump vs Clinton ..but I hear the old republican guard may offer a 3d party candidate... The old guard just doesn't understand that the republican party has changed alot...that is the old republican problem..they are afraid of change and refuse to embrace it and it is leaving them in the dust... Our country needs change and alot of Americans need to wake up and join the new revolution.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Hardcore Christian Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:46 pm

Savage Amusement wrote:I think we all know its going to be trump vs Clinton ..but I hear the old republican guard may offer a 3d party candidate...
And if their is a third candidate it will split the Republican vote and Hillary will be our next President Evil or Very Mad
Hardcore Christian
Hardcore Christian
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by exo Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:36 pm

Savage Amusement wrote:I think we all know its going to be trump vs Clinton ..but I hear the old republican guard may offer a 3d party candidate... The old guard just doesn't understand that the republican party has changed alot...that is the old republican problem..they are afraid of change and refuse to embrace it and it is leaving them in the dust... Our country needs change and alot of Americans need to wake up and join the new revolution.....

I think Trump is FAR from a lock.  Half the country has yet to hold their primary, and most of it is the western half, where Trump is actually significantly less popular.  His delegate count is FAR from insurmountable, he's just a spectacle that the media loves.

It's not all that different from the Clinton/Sanders thing, where she really DOESNT'T have a huge lead in the delegate count, but the media just talks about the fact she's leading and utterly ignores Sanders packing 14,000 people into stadiums for rallies and appearances.

"presumptive nominees are just that, and the eggs aren't even in the basket, much less ready to hatch.....

"You must be," said the Cat, or you wouldn’t have come here."

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."
exo
exo
Wielder of the BanHammer
Wielder of the BanHammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next