The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Republican Poll

+16
WildWorld
oldschooldoom
Blake
Louder
XenonLion
Superjuice
exo
messiaen77
Wildcat
MikeInFla
Fearless For The King
bjorn agin
Deepfriar
CrimsonWarrior
Peter who was Vaak
Hardcore Christian
20 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Who?

Republican Poll - Page 5 I_vote_lcap20%Republican Poll - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 4 ]
Republican Poll - Page 5 I_vote_lcap35%Republican Poll - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 35% 
[ 7 ]
Republican Poll - Page 5 I_vote_lcap35%Republican Poll - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 35% 
[ 7 ]
Republican Poll - Page 5 I_vote_lcap10%Republican Poll - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 10% 
[ 2 ]
Republican Poll - Page 5 I_vote_lcap0%Republican Poll - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 20

Republican Poll - Page 5 Empty Re: Republican Poll

Post by messiaen77 Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:23 pm

Savage Amusement wrote:I think we all know its going to be trump vs Clinton ..but I hear the old republican guard may offer a 3d party candidate... The old guard just doesn't understand that the republican party has changed alot...that is the old republican problem..they are afraid of change and refuse to embrace it and it is leaving them in the dust... Our country needs change and alot of Americans need to wake up and join the new revolution.....
It isn't strictly a Republican problem.  Both parties are perfectly happy with the status quo because it guarantees a piece of the power pie.  Yes, our country needs change, but change for the sake of change is not the answer.  There is no such thing as instant change in government.  The Trump and Sanders voters are just like a lot of the Obama voters were in 2008--their guy gets elected and the whole world will change the next day.  The President really has very little power to actually effect change.  The President can set an agenda and can do some stuff on his/her own, but in reality, Congress drives this train and the only change happening there is the names on the doors.
messiaen77
messiaen77
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:00 am

not surprised Cruz won Utah...its a religious state and Cruz is the poster boy for religion...but hey, How about the Trump win in Arizona...I guess alot of the citizens there agree with him about the wall and immigration Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasEversole Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:59 am

Saw on Nightline how a lot of republican party people are upset about Trump saying that if he's NOT elected, how there will be riots. ...you know, not that he would lead them or anything, but his followers are "passionate" so... "beware".

Dude's sort of entertaining, but it seems too dramatic and WWE tacky that people throw punches in his gatherings.
ThomasEversole
ThomasEversole
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:39 am

Savage amusement wrote:
"The US will soon be the USA: and extension of the EU"

That would be bad. EU is going dow. Join Nordic countries (Sweden, Norway, Finland) instead!!

We would have blast!! We are nice and laid back people and we have best metal!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:58 am

Join Nordic countries (Sweden, Norway, Finland) instead!!

I dont think that would work out Shocked ..most Americans are not laid back nice people...our country is very aggressive and violent and most Americans are high strung,, in a hurry, narcissistic money driven, and rude and selfish..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 25, 2016 4:41 pm

Savage Amusement wrote:
Join Nordic countries (Sweden, Norway, Finland) instead!!

I dont think that would work out Shocked ..most Americans are not laid back nice people...our country is very aggressive and violent and most Americans are high strung,, in a hurry, narcissistic money driven, and rude and selfish..

You just listed the reasons you should join us. You could learn from us. Together we would rule the universe and end all of these destructive battles.

And remember: we have the best metal.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 25, 2016 6:46 pm

And remember: we have the best metal.

well,  I am a huge fan of the 69 Eyes and Crashdiet and Reckless Love and Hammerfall...all bands from your part of the world... Metal 1 

You just listed the reasons you should join us. You could learn from us. Together we would rule the universe and end all of these destructive battles.
Wink  you see brother..thats what all the fighting is over. About half of the U.S.  wants change and wants to be taught a new way and be more like other country's while the other half of the country wants to keep things like it is and even push us more that way ..that includes making sure we do not become like your country or europe or Asia and especially the middle east..soooo Shocked  you see the problem here...its turning into a war of words and even violence...

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasEversole Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:00 pm

Stand against the wind wrote:We are nice and laid back people and we have best metal!

I'll concede that European metal is the best in the world.  ...but its an odd thing to use the word "we" for.... unless you're in one of these favorite bands.

American companies or their subsidiaries own all the major brands of Europe—Lays, Orbit, Coca-Cola, CNN, Time magazine, to name a few. ...but I wouldn't include myself in a "we own your brands" statement because...

...I had nothing to do with it.

Savage Amusement wrote:I dont think that would work out Shocked ..most Americans are not laid back nice people...our country is very aggressive and violent and most Americans are high strung,, in a hurry, narcissistic money driven, and rude and selfish..

Do you know most Americans?  ...or just drew the conclusion from watching the news?
Why don't you be proud to be an American and look up some of the good things the US does, rather than trudge the filth and think that's all there is.

Republican Poll - Page 5 Voluntary-social-expenditure-in-oecd-nations
ThomasEversole
ThomasEversole
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:18 am

Well thomas..i am a little older than you..seen more than you..lived in multiple us citys across america and yes, i see the news and read the fbi and cia facts just like you..i said most americans (that means not all) are the way i described...you know what i spoke is truth..as for being a proud American.. Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasEversole Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:21 am

You might be older and seen more than me, but you still haven't seen or know how violent and awful "most" of 322 million people are. (US population as of 2016)

How many people could you know well enough to make that judgement? Definitely not the most of millions of people. No way.

Besides, I haven't had anyone use their age as a leverage for knowledge since I was a 20 year old manager with 50 year old employees. Yeah, it wasn't true then either.
ThomasEversole
ThomasEversole
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by bjorn agin Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:44 am

Saw this today. Thought it was appropriate for the current election cycle.

Republican Poll - Page 5 Rumgre10

and now back to the regular political talk. Carry on..
bjorn agin
bjorn agin
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:13 pm

Yeah, it wasn't true then either.
I will just agree to disagree with ya Thomas...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm

ThomasEversole wrote:
Stand against the wind wrote:We are nice and laid back people and we have best metal!

I'll concede that European metal is the best in the world.  ...but its an odd thing to use the word "we" for.... unless you're in one of these favorite bands.

American companies or their subsidiaries own all the major brands of Europe—Lays, Orbit, Coca-Cola, CNN, Time magazine, to name a few.  ...but I wouldn't include myself in a "we own your brands" statement because...

...I had nothing to do with it.

Savage Amusement wrote:I dont think that would work out Shocked ..most Americans are not laid back nice people...our country is very aggressive and violent and most Americans are high strung,, in a hurry, narcissistic money driven, and rude and selfish..

Do you know most Americans?  ...or just drew the conclusion from watching the news?
Why don't you be proud to be an American and look up some of the good things the US does, rather than trudge the filth and think that's all there is.

Republican Poll - Page 5 Voluntary-social-expenditure-in-oecd-nations

A lot of the other states here have quite strong welfare systems compared to the US, when is the above graph's data from? Over the last few years the conservative government has cut back a huge amount of welfare programs, which in turn has led to a lot more people donating to charities to support people who literally can't afford to eat.

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasEversole Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:28 pm

That demographic is regarding out of pocket charity/donations, not welfare programs.

The point in posting that wasn't to see which nation is REALLY the most "compassionate", but as one (of many) illustrations that the United States isn't just millions of aggressive, violent, not nice people.
ThomasEversole
ThomasEversole
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2016 4:25 am

ThomasEversole wrote:That demographic is regarding out of pocket charity/donations, not welfare programs.

The point in posting that wasn't to see which nation is REALLY the most "compassionate", but as one (of many) illustrations that the United States isn't just millions of aggressive, violent, not nice people.

My point was that it may be that people give less to charity in countries with lower poverty rates/stronger welfare systems. Most of the Americans I've met have been wonderful, generous people.

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor_Valconian Thu Apr 14, 2016 2:30 pm

This is an awesome video of my candidate ... NOT

Professor_Valconian
Professor_Valconian
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Location : In a meeting of the Society who puts things on top of other things

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content