The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Republican Poll

+16
WildWorld
oldschooldoom
Blake
Louder
XenonLion
Superjuice
exo
messiaen77
Wildcat
MikeInFla
Fearless For The King
bjorn agin
Deepfriar
CrimsonWarrior
Peter who was Vaak
Hardcore Christian
20 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Who?

Republican Poll I_vote_lcap20%Republican Poll I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 4 ]
Republican Poll I_vote_lcap35%Republican Poll I_vote_rcap 35% 
[ 7 ]
Republican Poll I_vote_lcap35%Republican Poll I_vote_rcap 35% 
[ 7 ]
Republican Poll I_vote_lcap10%Republican Poll I_vote_rcap 10% 
[ 2 ]
Republican Poll I_vote_lcap0%Republican Poll I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 20

Republican Poll Empty Republican Poll

Post by Guest Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:57 pm

I was just watching the latest Republican debate tonight. Wow - it really has weedled down to a few versus just a few months ago.

Bush is gone. Many of them are gone.

But for whatever reason ... Kasich and Carson keep hanging on. Why? Do they actually think they stand a chance?

For me, it's all over anyway. Trump can begin thinking about his VP and his whitehouse bid.

What do you guys think? Trump is it right?

PS: I know not everyone here is a Republican (including me), but this is just for fun. Please no real arguing here ok?

Who do you vote for (out of these candidates)? I go for Trump!

Back to top Go down

Republican Poll Empty Re: Republican Poll

Post by Hardcore Christian Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:53 pm

I really wish Carson had a chance, hes my choice but if I was voting this election, I would have to vote Cruz, hes the only that has a slight chance to beat out Trump, and I mean like a tiny tiny percentage.

I dislike Trump on many levels, but on certain aspects he alright.

I just think anyone is better than the Democratic side, honestly, IMO

Anyway, I voted Cruz Laughing
Hardcore Christian
Hardcore Christian
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter who was Vaak Fri Feb 26, 2016 12:45 am

Trump - He's a nasty individual who supports government funding of planned parenthood, he cusses out his opponents, he has an inflated ego and epitomizes so many problems with American politics.  I don't see myself voting for him.  He's just not a decent person.

Rubio - He's losing Florida.  Get out.

Carson - Seventh Day Adventists are weird.  I won't vote for him.

Kasich - Why is he running as a republican?

I voted Cruz.

This all being said, Trump will be nominated, as will Hillary.  She'll likely win.
Peter who was Vaak
Peter who was Vaak
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 26, 2016 1:08 am

I picked Rubio...i will wait till after super tuesday to decide if trump is the winner....i think hillary will be our next president. I think we will see more democrats in the house and senate and the new supreme court judge will be a moderate liberal...

Back to top Go down

Post by Hardcore Christian Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:05 am

Peter who was Vaak wrote:Trump - He's a nasty individual who supports government funding of planned parenthood, he cusses out his opponents, he has an inflated ego and epitomizes so many problems with American politics.  I don't see myself voting for him.  He's just not a decent person.

This all being said, Trump will be nominated, as will Hillary.  She'll likely win.
I agree on Trump, being all the things stated. And man I hope she doesn't win.
Savage Amusement wrote:.i think hillary will be our next president
Again *shutters*
Hardcore Christian
Hardcore Christian
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonWarrior Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:44 am

I chose Rubio. He just seems more trustworthy than Cruz to me.

And I don't think that Trump is necessarily guaranteed the nomination, or that Hillary is necessarily going to be the next president.

I just realized that everyone refers to this year's Republican candidates by their last names and the Democratic candidates by their first names. lol
CrimsonWarrior
CrimsonWarrior
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Deepfriar Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:01 am

I voted Trump here and otherwise. Would have loved to vote Rubio but I don't think he can beat the Democratic candidate(s) plus he is strongly opposed to recreational marijuana which is an important topic to me.
Deepfriar
Deepfriar
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:11 am

Cape Breton which is a bit north of Nova Scotia has extended a welcome mat to Americans if Trump becomes Prez. Despite who ends up in the Oval, I would seriously consider it if the job market was better

Back to top Go down

Post by bjorn agin Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:15 am

Anybody. But. Trump.

That being said, I'm leaning towards Rubio.

There are theories floating out there about Trump and the delegates. If the delegates that were for other candidates rally around one candidate, there is a chance they will nominate someone besides Trump. Don't know if the numbers work out going forward. Should be an interesting convention.
bjorn agin
bjorn agin
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Fearless For The King Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:11 am

I picked Carson because he's my choice; I think he's the best choice. That being said... he has little to no chance of being the Republican nomination. But, as with all things, the election is in Gods hands and it will go the way He sees best.
Fearless For The King
Fearless For The King
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:58 am

None of the above, I respect Trump for speaking his mind and not caring , but I dont agree with everything he is proposing.  Same goes for the Democratic party as well None of the Above

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:17 am

Trump is a democrat wearing a republican suit. He will do as much damage to this country as Hillary or Bernie, just a different kind of damage. The only thing he might be able to do is help bring down the debt, but I have my doubts for that as well as he has filed bankruptcy with so many companies his modus operande appears to be give up rather than stick it through. He is a lying egomaniac that does little more than beat his chest and make lots of noise. He is also "Mr. Flip/flop" - can you name three things that he stood for before he ran for POTUS and still stands for today?

https://www.facebook.com/tedcruzpage/videos/10153916805352464/

He is also more cry baby than leader: "take down that ad or I will sue".

That said, I will vote for him if he is nominated. In the meantime I am praying the rest of the country wakes up before it is too late.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:20 am

Fearless For The King wrote:I picked Carson because he's my choice; I think he's the best choice. That being said... he has little to no chance of being the Republican nomination. But, as with all things, the election is in Gods hands and it will go the way He sees best.

Carson is very intelligent and probably the one candidate that is most inline with my own personal beliefs and opinions. Sadly, he does not have the demeanor to be POTUS (IMO); he is too quiet and laid back, not forceful enough.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:22 am

bjorn agin wrote:Anybody. But. Trump.

That being said, I'm leaning towards Rubio.

There are theories floating out there about Trump and the delegates. If the delegates that were for other candidates rally around one candidate, there is a chance they will nominate someone besides Trump. Don't know if the numbers work out going forward. Should be an interesting convention.

I'm with you. Anyone but Trillary.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 26, 2016 11:50 am

I feel that this country, probably more than ever, desperately needs a change from the same types of people that have been running it into the ground for years at this point. This includes democrats and republicans alike. They both appear practically interchangeable to me with the exception of 2 that are still in the race- Sanders and Trump. The rest is more of the same ol same ol. I can't vote for Sanders because we are already way too far in the deep end of enabling a handout class that is perfectly capable and need to contribute to society but don't. I am more than for helping people that really need help, but more often than not, through my job I see tons of the following:

-20-40 year olds that are in good health
-They don't work jobs
-They receive government everything:healthcare, housing, food, and i am not making this up- clean needles to shoot up heroine, reversal drugs for their buddies to use on them for when they overdose, they sell their government provided food cards (food stamps) for cash to buy drugs. Many of them have hundreds if not thousands of dollars in their pockets when I finally come into contact with them after they've been shot stabbed or overdosed. 

We have got to put an end to the handout class, get them off the government and into the the work force.  Because our government so willingly hands out assistance with impunity, many have lost their incentive to work because it's so much easier to sit back and collect a check. I'll go as far as to say that the future of our country and whether it survives or collapses can hinge on this point and whether or how large it is allowed to persist. Taxes will eventually have to go up and up and up to support this ever expanding issue, to the point where the handouts outnumner the tax payers and the whole thing will forcibly collapse into chaos. I don't think anybody can fix the problem in 4 or 8 years because I think Obama has really opened a can of worms, but if we don't start reversing some of this, I really see a grim future for America.

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeInFla Fri Feb 26, 2016 12:06 pm

Hmmm... Out of the choices above I would have to have a "write in" candidate. And I would pick this guy over any of those, so count me for "write in".

Republican Poll Ac02fb3a60ff74df690e1602c0855a76
MikeInFla
MikeInFla
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

StevenCressler likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Wildcat Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:02 pm

DISCLAIMER- These are simply my honest thoughts on the candidates themselves. If I'm harsh on one of them, it's not meant as a personal attack on anyone here who supports them.

Carson- When he first started running, I thought he seemed like a good man with strong principles. Then it became clear that's he painfully unqualified to be president because he's simply out of his depth when trying to talk about policy issues. Now I'm even starting to lose some respect for his personal character the longer he keeps taking people's donations for his no-hope campaign while repeating the borderline delusional belief that he's about to make a real impact on the race.

Kasich- Perhaps not a horrible candidate, but not a very inspiring one either. He's not that good of a public speaker, and his strategy to portray himself as being far more liberal than his actual record indicates is quite the head-scratcher in a Republican primary. He also has no chance at this point.

Trump- I could probably write entire pages worth about what a horrible candidate I think he is. First, I find it extremely distasteful that one of the primary appeals of his campaign is thinly veiled racism. If you read between the lines of his speeches, you get the impression that he thinks America could be a utopia if it wasn't for those pesky Mexicans, Chinese, and Muslims. I'm not sure he himself is a virulent racist, but this message is definitely resonating with that crowd and he knows it. He was endorsed yesterday by a former ranking member of the KKK. White supremacist groups are making robocalls on his behalf. He's hugely popular in online neo-Nazi hangouts. Instead of denouncing any of this, he winks in their direction like the multiple times he's re-tweeted something from known white supremacists. I simply can't support a candidate like that even if he didn't have the other significant flaws that he does. 

Second, he portrays himself as an outsider who'll clean up Washington corruption and stand against special interests when nothing could be further from the truth. He's not only an insider, but he literally is a special interest who openly discusses how he's been donating to politicians in exchange for favors for pretty much his entire life. There's also the well documented dealings he's had with prominent figures in organized crime over the years. The only real difference is that he routinely hurls vulgar insults instead of even trying to maintain an appearance of civility. I don't think he's the answer to "politics as usual" in any way.  

Third, he'd have us believe that he'd fix the economy almost singlehandedly because he's a rich businessman. The problem is that there's very little evidence of him actually having any exceptional business prowess and quite a bit to the contrary. His various companies have filed for bankruptcy four times. It's estimated that if he had simply invested the money he inherited from his father, he'd be worth at least twice as much now as he actually is after all the great deals he claims to have made. That's not even accounting for things like the Trump University fraud. I think he's a questionable businessman at best and a con artist at worst. I don't trust him to actually do anything positive for the economy.

Finally, his inability to take criticism is frightening. Any time anyone says a word of criticism about him, he goes on a mission to completely ruin them. Whether it's by suing, threatening to sue, or just a constant stream of public insults, he can't let a negative word against him go. This would translate horribly to being president. The way he's always behaved, I don't have much trouble imagining him trying to censor the press. Or start a war because a foreign leader said something he didn't like. I really think it could get ugly.

I could go on, but I think this is sufficient enough to elaborate on why I think he's by far the most unacceptable candidate.

Cruz- I actually like a lot of what Cruz stands for. He's for limited government and he holds similar views to mine on issues I hold important like abortion. The reason he's only my second choice is that I don't think he can ultimately win. He's spent too much time in the Senate making enemies of even the more moderate members of his own party, let alone independents and Democrats and thus I don't think he can build the coalition of voters needed to become president.

Rubio- My first choice. He's ideologically pretty similar to Cruz, but he seems much more open to reaching out to those who don't believe exactly like him. I think he's the candidate who can convince those who aren't already firmly entrenched on one side or another that conservative principles are the way to go, and consequently the best chance to beat the Democratic nominee in November. I hope his strong performance in last night's debate catapults him forward.
Wildcat
Wildcat
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Hardcore Christian Fri Feb 26, 2016 3:19 pm

BearDad wrote:Trump is a democrat wearing a republican suit. He will do as much damage to this country as Hillary or Bernie, just a different kind of damage.
Agreed
Hardcore Christian
Hardcore Christian
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:34 pm

Well, being that I'm not a Republican, but rather an Independent - Trump seems like the only logical choice for me to make! I might vote for him - if it comes down to him or Hillary.

But I'm still hoping that the other anti-establishment candidate works out: Bernie Sanders. I doubt it though. Hillary seems to have this one locked in.

So I might be voting for Trump this year. We'll see. Wink 

Cruz - he's a liar. Trump is right. Plus he has no right to be running! He wasn't born in America. That's against the constitution. Another area where Trump is right!

Rubio - he's the worst one of the bunch. vowing to send FBI agents to hunt down illegal families. Not my kinda guy. Plus he wants to wreak havock on the progress that marijuana has made over the past 20 years. Not a chance I would vote for this bozo - who would rather endorse bad hospital drugs - and continue lying in bed with big business and drug companies - who are funding his campaign (after losing Baby Bush).

Carson - way to wimpy and soft-spoken. He has good ideas ... but he's not presidential material.

Kasich - time to go home now buddy. it was fun wasn't it? Now it's looking weird though. Get out - at least after you see the damage you will see on Super Tuesday.

A real president knows how to stand up for himself like Trump does. Which is why he's winning. He's the most best fit. Even Chris Christie realizes that - which is why he's endorsed him today. Ann Coulter and Sarah Palin also endorse Trump. Wonder why so many others don't? I guess they like what the establishment has done over the last 20 years. Ugh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:34 pm

Feel free to disagree with me everybody!!!

In no way am I insulting any of you here! You are my brothers and I enjoy listening to your perspective - even if I don't always agree. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Deepfriar Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:09 pm

RW you suck because I agree with you completely.

There, I insulted you. :-D
Deepfriar
Deepfriar
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:21 pm

Deepfriar wrote:RW you suck because I agree with you completely.

There, I insulted you. :-D

Republican Poll O-OBAMA-LAUGHING-570

Back to top Go down

Post by messiaen77 Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:40 pm

I've come to this thread so many times for the sake of playing the game, but I cannot bring myself to say that I would vote for any of these people.  If you were going to put a gun to my head and say "vote for one", I'd say "pull the trigger."
messiaen77
messiaen77
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:12 pm

I am for what ever president pushes us towards the united states of europe Circle Dance

Back to top Go down

Post by Hardcore Christian Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:27 pm

RavenWolf wrote: He wasn't born in America. That's against the constitution.
Look who our current President is............. Wink
messiaen77 wrote:I've come to this thread so many times for the sake of playing the game, but I cannot bring myself to say that I would vote for any of these people.  If you were going to put a gun to my head and say "vote for one", I'd say "pull the trigger."
I agree with this statement actually, I think America is about to fall completely, not that we haven't been on that road for a long time now
Hardcore Christian
Hardcore Christian
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next