The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hot takes.

+27
strangerhoncho
average joe
deathisgain
Fundy
Second Wind
Soldier777
WildWorld
Frozen Fire
Constantine
BaleMaster
Raegoul
Airola
Kerrick
Temple of Blood
Ammocas
TZ75
Dustofyears
crucifyd
Son of Nun
StevenCressler
MagnusPrime
scottmitchell74
seth
Follower of Jesus
Pethead
CrimsonWarrior
Black Rider
31 posters

Page 21 of 21 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21

Go down

Hot takes. - Page 21 Empty Re: Hot takes.

Post by StevenCressler Thu May 09, 2024 12:01 pm

petrafan007 wrote:I'll go through these one by one

Brides's This is It through Tsar Bomba era was their best (I still need to listen to more Bride)
My favorite Deliverance album is As Above, So Below (It's not my fav, but it's very underrated. Great album)
Tourniquet sounded their best in that very small window where they recorded those 3 killer tracks on Collected Works/Acoustic. I wish they continued in that vein and those songs were musically ahead of their time. Microscopic came close. (I wouldn't say best, but these songs were great and Perfect Night is easily their heaviest track. That opening riff is crushing)
Kurt Bachman's voice sounds WAYYY better on Believer's newer stuff (Don't agree with this one)
Bloodgood went way downhill after David Zaffiro left (Pretty sure I agree)
Vengeance Rising sucked after ... Vengeance Rising left (lol) (Nah, DC is their worst album but still good, and RUtE is better than OD)
Extol is probably the most talented Christian extreme metal band of all time (Not sure about that one. They are talented for sure)
Stryper's new stuff all sounds the same and Michael Sweet's solo stuff sounds way better (NMHTP and GDE are the best things Michael has done. His solo stuff deserves more recognition though)
Whitecross's Equilibrium and Unveiled were just as good as their stuff with Rex Carroll (They're better than ItK and HG, but not on the same level as the first three. Equilibrium is underrated)
As much as I hate to admit it, WhiteHeart retired right at the right time. (Don't know enough to say yes or no)
StevenCressler
StevenCressler
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

https://www.youtube.com/@trickshotsmoviesandcubing2317/videos

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 21 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21