The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Angelica "Time Is All It Takes" 2020 Remaster - Girder Music Pre Order

5 posters

Go down

Angelica "Time Is All It Takes" 2020 Remaster - Girder Music Pre Order Empty Re: Angelica "Time Is All It Takes" 2020 Remaster - Girder Music Pre Order

Post by Guest Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:33 pm

The fourth album from Angelica might be Dennis Cameron's shinning moment.  Loaded with guitar shredding and melody it's almost to Angelic what Against the Law was to Stryper, musically their best album.  Simply put it's a  AOR masterpiece. Songs like the opening track GOTTA GET READY and OPEN YOUR MIND really showcase Dennis's amazing guitar chops. This man (Dennis) fly's all over the fretboard. The acoustic intro of DON'T STOP really proves however that Dennis is much more than a shredder.  This album has so much rhythm and feel to it. Yeah it's melodic rock but it's pure music perfection from the melodic overtones of TIME IS ALL IT TAKES and I CAN HARDLY WAIT TO SEE, to the rockin' tunes of RUNNING WILD. It's Angelica in perfect form.  Originally released in 1992 on Intense Records. Angelica's Time Is All It Takes is the 4th album by the band.  We originally re-mastered and re-issued the first 3 album and after much request, we are happy that this album has been given the Rob Colwell remastering treatment and wow is there a major improvement. 

Dennis Cameron guitars, lead vocals
Drew Baca lead, backing vocals
Additional background vocals by Daniel Yates
Mixed and Recorded at Mixing Lab A and Mixing Lab B
Mastered by Wally Traugott
Engineered by Thom Roy 

Gotta Get Ready
Running Wild
Second Chances
I Can Hardly Wait to See
Open Your Mind
Don't Stop
Time Is All It Takes
Carry Me

Back to top Go down

Angelica "Time Is All It Takes" 2020 Remaster - Girder Music Pre Order Empty Re: Angelica "Time Is All It Takes" 2020 Remaster - Girder Music Pre Order

Post by Follower of Jesus Thu Jul 02, 2020 5:54 am

I really like this album. It gets panned by most fans of the band, but I thought it was terrific. That being said, the original sounds really good, so I don't need a remastered version, especially when there's nothing bonus on it. I'd be paying for a second copy - on CD no less - of an album I already have, that would sound no different to my ears. Pass.
Follower of Jesus
Follower of Jesus
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 02, 2020 1:38 pm

Follower of Jesus wrote:I really like this album. It gets panned by most fans of the band, but I thought it was terrific. That being said, the original sounds really good, so I don't need a remastered version, especially when there's nothing bonus on it. I'd be paying for a second copy - on CD no less - of an album I already have, that would sound no different to my ears. Pass.

I really like the album also. but I do not have it on cd, so I went and pre-ordered it.

Very underrated album

Back to top Go down

Post by alldatndensum Sat Jul 04, 2020 1:46 pm

I am sticking with my original here as well.  Without bonus tracks, I don't feel like they would do much to the overall sound with it.  Sure, the artwork would be expanded, but I never play CDs.  I rip them, store them, and listen to my FiiO.
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

http://www.christianhardmusic.com

BaleMaster likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by BaleMaster Sat Jul 04, 2020 2:18 pm

I got the download through Google Play.  Much like Bride's re-issue for Drop, IMO this album sounds fine as is.
BaleMaster
BaleMaster
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Staybrite Sat Jul 04, 2020 4:19 pm

I actually wasn't a huge fan of this album.  I didn't really care for Dennis singing.  Dug that songs that Drew sang on though.
Staybrite
Staybrite
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Soldier777 Wed Jul 15, 2020 12:53 pm

I have this preordered along with a massive order from Girder with several other CDs and vinyl. I have my original copy up for sale. The only flaw with Time is all it Takes is it only has 8 songs. Other than that it's a good album.
Soldier777
Soldier777
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by alldatndensum Sat Jul 18, 2020 12:50 pm

Staybrite wrote:I actually wasn't a huge fan of this album.  I didn't really care for Dennis singing.  Dug that songs that Drew sang on though.

If you really listen, I believe Dennis sang quite a bit on "Rock, Stock, and Barrel".

I didn't mind Dennis singing.  My only beef with this album was that it was only 8 songs and there were too many acoustic songs.  If this could have been reissued with three new rockers with vocals, I would probably love it as much as RS&B.
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

http://www.christianhardmusic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Staybrite Sun Jul 19, 2020 1:07 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
Staybrite wrote:I actually wasn't a huge fan of this album.  I didn't really care for Dennis singing.  Dug that songs that Drew sang on though.

If you really listen, I believe Dennis sang quite a bit on "Rock, Stock, and Barrel".

I didn't mind Dennis singing.  My only beef with this album was that it was only 8 songs and there were too many acoustic songs.  If this could have been reissued with three new rockers with vocals, I would probably love it as much as RS&B.

No way! Shocked
Staybrite
Staybrite
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down