The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How much do you spend on music in a year?

+13
Staybrite
eatbugs
crucifyd
Grindboy
Dr3ams
TZ75
alldatndensum
mothy
Dustofyears
Ammocas
Pethead
Temple of Blood
Sevenoneself
17 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

How much do you spend on music in a year? - Page 3 Empty Re: How much do you spend on music in a year?

Post by Ammocas Wed Jun 22, 2022 3:07 pm

Lately, I think I may be Roxx, Boone’s and Girder’s best customer….with all the reissues in the last few years.
Ammocas
Ammocas
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Sevenoneself likes this post

Back to top Go down

How much do you spend on music in a year? - Page 3 Empty Re: How much do you spend on music in a year?

Post by Soldier777 Fri Jun 24, 2022 9:35 pm

I spend around $1000-$3000 the past year. Also, I'll by reissues and sell older version so I get some of my money back so the amount is likely less than this, more like $1000-$2000. I work 2 jobs so I can afford it. However, my collection isn't as big as some people. I have 375 CD albums (some CD combos have more than one CD or a CD/DVD combo - I have around 10-15 like that and I count them as 1 CD or CD album) and the rest are single CD albums. I also have 115 vinyls. I'm quite happy with my collection. For me it's about quality and not quantity - collecting bands you love. For CDs - most of the bands I have I have all of their albums except for around 6-12 bands. Most of my records I have on CD but I'm not as much of a completist when it comes to vinyl as I am with CDs. If I really like an album or a band I like to have both versions. The great thing about vinyl is everything is bigger and for those of us that are older that wear glasses most of our lives or have failing eyesight, having vinyl is a good thing, ha ha ha!! Also, buying reissues on CD and vinyl is good too from places like Boones, Girder and Roxx where they print everything bigger than the originals of classic albums, which is also a good thing.
Soldier777
Soldier777
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Staybrite and Sevenoneself like this post

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3