The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coronavirus - What is your local situation?

+35
Contrarian Deist
HenrikB
deathisgain
Samson
Guenther321
BaleMaster
WildWorld
DilemnaNation
TZ75
oldschooldoom
Soldier777
Airola
RegnumIrae
crucifyd
CrimsonWarrior
Frozen Fire
Tobi Elektrik
MetalMusicforJesus99
Grindboy
L8T
Kerrick
Ammocas
New Creation
Snert I
alldatndensum
arttieTHE1manparty
ThomasEversole
Andreas89
eatbugs
Staybrite
Black Rider
Christian metal Horde
MikeInFla
Markus1987
Constantine
39 posters

Page 20 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

Go down

Coronavirus - What is your local situation? - Page 20 Empty Re: Coronavirus - What is your local situation?

Post by alldatndensum Sat Sep 04, 2021 5:11 pm

Well, that week off from school went by quick!  I hope our numbers are way down so we can keep some resemblance of a normal school year.

We will return with "masks recommended" but they are not mandatory.
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

http://www.christianhardmusic.com

Staybrite and BaleMaster like this post

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus - What is your local situation? - Page 20 Empty Re: Coronavirus - What is your local situation?

Post by crucifyd Tue Sep 07, 2021 8:07 pm

Lord Inslee has decreed that crowds over 500, whether in or outdoors,
must wear a mask...

this came down last Thurs and did not take effect until today, AFTER a
holiday weekend. if this virus is so bad, why are they not making
these decrees effective immediately instead of, in this case, waiting
5 days?

the other thing is, more and more people around here just don't care
what he says anymore...and, when his vaccine mandates start in couple
weeks, I think throngs are going to quit. then there will be a real
problem in the medical and law enforcement fields in particular, not to
mention others...

Last edited by crucifyd on Fri Sep 10, 2021 4:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
crucifyd
crucifyd
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

http://www.crucifyd.com

Staybrite, Kerrick and BaleMaster like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by alldatndensum Thu Sep 09, 2021 3:26 pm

My local school system met last night and voted to restart mask mandates on Friday.
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

Back to top Go down

Post by BaleMaster Fri Sep 10, 2021 6:03 am

Sorry to hear that, Alldat.  

I'm guessing in the coming weeks that my employer will mandate the jab.
BaleMaster
BaleMaster
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by alldatndensum Fri Sep 10, 2021 4:06 pm

My brother has COVID now.  He has been very vocal about this being a hoax.  He is sick enough to be getting the monoclavial antibody infusion today.
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

Staybrite and deathisgain like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by alldatndensum Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:48 pm

After his infusion, my brother is recovering nicely.  However, now ha wife has it.
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

Staybrite and BaleMaster like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by crucifyd Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:52 am

and heeeere we gooooo!
(not local to me but I alluded to this happening in a previous post...)

A NY hospital has had to pause baby deliveries because too many staffers resigned over its COVID vaccine mandate
https://notthebee.com/article/a-new-york-hospital-has-had-to-pause-baby-deliveries-after-too-many-staffers-resigned-over-its-covid-vaccine-mandate
crucifyd
crucifyd
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

bigtreads and ThomasEversole like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasEversole Tue Sep 14, 2021 3:28 pm

crucifyd wrote:and heeeere we gooooo!
(not local to me but I alluded to this happening in a previous post...)

A NY hospital has had to pause baby deliveries because too many staffers resigned over its COVID vaccine mandate
https://notthebee.com/article/a-new-york-hospital-has-had-to-pause-baby-deliveries-after-too-many-staffers-resigned-over-its-covid-vaccine-mandate

Yep.  I saw that too!

Also this ABC-Washington Post poll that 70% of people would quit their job, if mandated a vaccine they couldn't be exempt from.  
https://www.healthleadersmedia.com/human-resources/whopping-70-unvaccinated-americans-would-quit-their-job-if-vaccines-are-mandated

Yup.  Count me as part of the 70% as well, though my job (which has about 200 employees) has said nothing to us about this mandate.  

I find it absolutely preposterous that the success of this vaccine to the government, is 100% based on who doesn't take it.

If these tyrannical fools want to make it so a vaccination is required to have a job, then I'll no longer have an official job.  If a vaccine is required to use the interstates, then I guess I'll never go to the city again.  If a vaccine is required to buy food from grocery store, then I'll go back to living off the land.  (and thanks to my parents, that wouldn't be a hard transfer to pull of if needed)  

If two suits show up at my front door with a needle in their hand, I'm going to literally fight them with every ounce of life I have, and I'll have something bigger on me than their needle.
ThomasEversole
ThomasEversole
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Andreas89 Fri Sep 17, 2021 3:58 am

Not exactly "local", but there's a village in the Netherlands called Urk, which is (in)famous for a combination of being reformed, having lots of right wing youth and not being too intelligent (partly media portrayal of course).

Anyway, they are famously stubborn when it comes to getting the covid jab. Hardly anyone is vaccinated, hardly anyone follows government guidelines on the subject of covid, and here's the best part: they have next to zero covid cases at all.
Andreas89
Andreas89
Resident Power Metal Aficionado

Kerrick and BaleMaster like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Fri Sep 17, 2021 12:01 pm

Andreas89 wrote:...but there's a village in the Netherlands called Urk, which is (in)famous for a combination of being reformed, having lots of right wing youth and not being too intelligent....

Wow sounds like I'd fit right in!   What a Face geek  (Minus the language barrier, of course...)

Tyrant
Tyrant

Andreas89 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by BaleMaster Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:29 pm

Andreas89 wrote:Not exactly "local", but there's a village in the Netherlands called Urk, which is (in)famous for a combination of being reformed, having lots of right wing youth and not being too intelligent (partly media portrayal of course).

Anyway, they are famously stubborn when it comes to getting the covid jab. Hardly anyone is vaccinated, hardly anyone follows government guidelines on the subject of covid, and here's the best part: they have next to zero covid cases at all.
Herd Immunity FTW!  cheers
BaleMaster
BaleMaster
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Constantine Wed Oct 20, 2021 9:38 pm

I heard we were having this "Supply Chain Crisis" - and like most of the corporate media lies, I thought this was more manufactured fear and chaos, i.e. all overblown nonsense.  

But then I walked into one of the local Rite Aid drugstores today and the shelves were bare...I couldn't believe it.  
There was literally ONE tube of toothpaste on the shelves.  ONE!   The rest of the shelves were stripped as if by a swarm, of locusts. 

...And they are really expecting us to believe this is all "because of Covid"?   That is such a load of crap.  
I'm not going to go on a rant but I think many of us know what is going on because we've been watching it unfold since November.
Constantine
Constantine
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

https://reverb.com/shop/mr-ds-buy-and-trade

BaleMaster likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by crucifyd Wed Oct 20, 2021 11:48 pm

here ya go...straight from Secretary of Transportation himself...

http://shorturl.at/rvBW9
crucifyd
crucifyd
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Andreas89 Thu Oct 21, 2021 4:37 am

Constantine wrote:I'm not going to go on a rant but I think many of us know what is going on because we've been watching it unfold since November.
Just as a sidenote, I think it's really really important not to lose your composure. Or as Doug Wilson would say it, don't take the bait. The bait being the obvious and blatant lies that the powers that be try to shove down our throats.
Andreas89
Andreas89

Back to top Go down

Post by deathisgain Thu Oct 21, 2021 8:25 pm

Some of these supply problems started right before covid. Friends of mine in various industries that deal with shipping and stuff will tell you that. Covid just exasperated the situation, especially with people getting paid not to work.
deathisgain
deathisgain
The Warpriest, bringer ov DOOM (finally)

https://www.facebook.com/deathisgain713

Staybrite, Frozen Fire and BaleMaster like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by alldatndensum Sat Oct 30, 2021 7:33 am

Our state legislature has been working feverishly this week to pass many bills during a special called session to limit the federal mandates.  I believe that our governor will sign these into law.  Many folks turned on Bill Lee because of the shutdowns here in TN.  I think he will sign these and pass them to win back the favor of voters to bolster his re-election campaign for next year.  I, for one, would be more likely to vote for him again if he does.  If he doesn't, I will be voting for an independent for governor of TN.
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 09, 2021 6:33 pm

The company I work at is getting close to reaching 100 people, which would mean mandatory testing or vaccination here. While most of the directors are vaccinated already (myself and the owner among those that are), we have two directors that are very anti-vax and are having a cow right now over this.

It will be interesting to see what happens if we hit 100.

I personally didn't have an issue getting vaccinated...vaccines have been required for various things my whole life, whether it was me needing them to go public school, or for severe allergies, or travelling to certain countries, or joining the service.

I even just got my fist dose of the Shingles vaccination.

Back to top Go down

Post by Staybrite Tue Nov 09, 2021 6:59 pm

Bought4Life wrote:The company I work at is getting close to reaching 100 people, which would mean mandatory testing or vaccination here. While most of the directors are vaccinated already (myself and the owner among those that are), we have two directors that are very anti-vax and are having a cow right now over this.

I personally didn't have an issue getting vaccinated...vaccines have been required for various things my whole life, whether it was me needing them to go public school, or for severe allergies, or travelling to certain countries, or joining the service.

Oh fun, I got my first shingles shot about 4 weeks ago.  Sick as a dog the next day.
Staybrite
Staybrite
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 09, 2021 7:23 pm

Staybrite wrote:
Bought4Life wrote:The company I work at is getting close to reaching 100 people, which would mean mandatory testing or vaccination here. While most of the directors are vaccinated already (myself and the owner among those that are), we have two directors that are very anti-vax and are having a cow right now over this.

Oh fun, I got my first shingles shot about 4 weeks ago.  Sick as a dog the next day.

Man, that sucks, sorry to hear you had to deal with that.

I didn't do too bad....arm was a little sore but that was about it.

Just think, in a couple of months we get to do it again!

Back to top Go down

Post by Constantine Sun Nov 14, 2021 9:20 pm

Has anyone filed for a religious exemption to the vaccine?

If so, what types of things did you say in the statement?
Constantine
Constantine
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Grindboy Tue Nov 16, 2021 11:58 pm

I have not, but I know 2 people who are nurses at a local NH hospital who did and were "approved" for exemption.  I'm not certain what they wrote, but I believe it was centered around the inclusion of stem cells/potential aborted fetus in the vaccine(s).  I don't know if they included this, but I also know they believe/suspect that the vaccine is the literal mark of the beast.

Grindboy
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Staybrite Wed Nov 17, 2021 12:00 pm

I'm just interested, has anyone here lost their job because they don't want the vaccine?
Staybrite
Staybrite
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Andreas89 Thu Nov 18, 2021 5:57 am

^Yesterday I signed the contract for my new job, they haven't asked me about vax status yet but within the first six months both employer and employee can terminate the contract with two weeks notice without having to state why. I've been told that only one employee isn't vaxxed yet but that person was there before it all started so the trial period was long over. So it's gonna be an interesting six months (also because my fourth daughter will be born before that time). I'll keep you guys updated of course.

Interesting development in Germany by the way, the speed tests were free until October, after that you had to pay for them (as a way to force people getting jabbed, not other reasonable explanation). Since last weekend they're free again, and it's not out of concern for the unvaxxed of course. But what on earth could the reason for that be Razz
Andreas89
Andreas89

Staybrite likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Constantine Thu Nov 18, 2021 11:54 am

Andreas89 wrote:Interesting development in Germany by the way, the speed tests were free until October, after that you had to pay for them (as a way to force people getting jabbed, not other reasonable explanation). 
Very clever of them.  These people may not be very intelligent, but they are certainly diabolically crafty in getting people to bend to their will.   Coronavirus - What is your local situation? - Page 20 1f608
Constantine
Constantine
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Andreas89 Thu Nov 18, 2021 12:19 pm

Oh yes, but it blew up in their faces quite rapidly, didn't it? Razz
Andreas89
Andreas89

Constantine likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next