The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coronavirus - What is your local situation?

+35
Contrarian Deist
HenrikB
deathisgain
Samson
Guenther321
BaleMaster
WildWorld
DilemnaNation
TZ75
oldschooldoom
Soldier777
Airola
RegnumIrae
crucifyd
CrimsonWarrior
Frozen Fire
Tobi Elektrik
MetalMusicforJesus99
Grindboy
L8T
Kerrick
Ammocas
New Creation
Snert I
alldatndensum
arttieTHE1manparty
ThomasEversole
Andreas89
eatbugs
Staybrite
Black Rider
Christian metal Horde
MikeInFla
Markus1987
Constantine
39 posters

Page 19 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

Go down

Coronavirus - What is your local situation? - Page 19 Empty Re: Coronavirus - What is your local situation?

Post by BaleMaster Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:37 am

I was recently perusing my employer's website in the COVID-19 section...according to the details (if I read it correctly), they won't make the vaccine mandatory for employees.
BaleMaster
BaleMaster
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Louder, Kerrick, Constantine and MagnusPrime like this post

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus - What is your local situation? - Page 19 Empty Re: Coronavirus - What is your local situation?

Post by alldatndensum Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:12 am

I just got back to work after having the virus.  I had a fever for a few days, lost of taste which has returned, loss of smell which hasn't returned, fatigue, some nausea, and a splitting headache.  I came through it just fine.
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

http://www.christianhardmusic.com

BaleMaster and MagnusPrime like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by alldatndensum Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:30 am

Even though I am over it, I am getting fallout from having had COVID.  I am getting people who seem to be scared to be around me now.  Even the CDC and our state health department say you are safe after your fever is gone for 72 hours without medicine.  I am so tired of all this!
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

Constantine and BaleMaster like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Andreas89 Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:12 am

Good to read you got over it at least. If it makes you feel any better, I would "risk" being around you Razz

Not sure how things are going here because this whole farce didn't mean that much of a lifestyle change for us, but rumor has it that experts in Germany are calling for men being forced to be well-shaven. That's over the line as far as I'm concerned.
Andreas89
Andreas89
Resident Power Metal Aficionado

ThomasEversole and BaleMaster like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by MagnusPrime Mon Jan 18, 2021 1:19 pm

Guys. GUYS. C-c-cool it with the anti-covid talk! The fragile ones...the Branch Covidians are always watching!

This thread. This VERY SITE could go down without warning! Don't talk about the flu either. A pro-flu person may look upon your words and spontaneously combust due to being offended!

Only talk about the weather from here on out...but don't complain about any of it! Weather reports only!

Circle Dance
MagnusPrime
MagnusPrime
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

BaleMaster likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Constantine Mon Jan 18, 2021 1:45 pm

Andreas89 wrote:Not sure how things are going here because this whole farce didn't mean that much of a lifestyle change for us, but rumor has it that experts in Germany are calling for men being forced to be well-shaven. 
Funny you mention that.  I don't go out much these days but one odd thing I've noticed is how many guys have let their beards really grow out.  Guys will have these long white beards flowing under their masks like this:

Coronavirus - What is your local situation? - Page 19 2Q==

So now I see they are making longer masks to cover the beards, like this:

Coronavirus - What is your local situation? - Page 19 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSoax7i-y0vNnWSHmjG3ZVWmH8Xiy-ArKenuCZQ5PBpIrBQsYRul6Mw_rOsLg&usqp=CAc
Constantine
Constantine
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

https://reverb.com/shop/mr-ds-buy-and-trade

Back to top Go down

Post by alldatndensum Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:42 pm

Yeah, I don't see the point of that.  If I were that worried about bringing home anything in my beard, I would shave it.  Of course, I keep a clean looking shorter beard and masks cover it just fine.  Actually, I wear face shields more because masks fog my glasses so that I cannot see.
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

Andreas89 and BaleMaster like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by BaleMaster Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:06 pm

I tried the face shield at work (ordered them from Amazon).  Unfortunately they distort my perception, causing tunnel vision.
BaleMaster
BaleMaster
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by MagnusPrime Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:57 am

BaleMaster wrote:  Unfortunately they distort my perception, causing tunnel vision.
Sort of like the MSM does to us daily LOL
MagnusPrime
MagnusPrime
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

bigtreads, ThomasEversole, Constantine and BaleMaster like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by BaleMaster Wed Jan 20, 2021 4:03 am

Precisely, my friend.
BaleMaster
BaleMaster
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Constantine and MagnusPrime like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Superjuice Fri Jan 22, 2021 3:04 pm

Deleted tweet.

Last edited by Superjuice on Fri Jan 22, 2021 4:04 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : can't vet the original tweet)
Superjuice
Superjuice
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Fri Jan 22, 2021 3:05 pm

Laughable.

Tyrant
Tyrant

Constantine and BaleMaster like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Constantine Fri Jan 22, 2021 5:05 pm

Fauci says that now that the U.S. has rejoined the WHO, this will be a global coordination of vaccinations and control.

That is sounding more ominous to me than ever.
Constantine
Constantine
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Fri Jan 22, 2021 5:14 pm

Agreed...

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by MagnusPrime Fri Jan 22, 2021 7:46 pm

Constantine wrote:Fauci says that now that the U.S. has rejoined the WHO, this will be a global coordination of vaccinations and control.

(sighs)

I'm tired of hearing this. The U.S. did NOT rejoin The Who.

Pete Townshend decided to reactivate the band himself.

Razz
MagnusPrime
MagnusPrime
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by BaleMaster Fri Jan 22, 2021 11:32 pm

Won't Get Fooled Again!  Evil or Very Mad
BaleMaster
BaleMaster
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

MagnusPrime likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by BaleMaster Fri Jan 22, 2021 11:32 pm

Constantine wrote:Fauci says that now that the U.S. has rejoined the WHO, this will be a global coordination of vaccinations and control.

Fauxchi doesn't sound Orwellian at all!

Doubleplusgood badakathcar!
BaleMaster
BaleMaster
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

MagnusPrime likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TZ75 Tue Aug 03, 2021 6:39 pm

I Tried My Best To Warn You This Was Going To Happen

Almost two years ago I published an article on the Gab News blog about Silicon Valley building a social credit system for the West. Exactly one year later I experienced this social credit system personally when my business and family were blacklisted by Visa after also being banned by Paypal, Stripe, Coinbase, and many other payment processors.
Around this time I wrote a warning letter to Christians about what was happening to me and what would soon be happening, and is now happening, to many more people like me. Earlier this year I wrote about the Silent Christian Secession and the need to build our own economy to escape the pending tyranny of the global elite.
In April I wrote that the vaccine was becoming a religious ceremony–cultish even– and that Christians had an absolute right to reject it. That same month I defended the right of everyone to speak freely on Gab and openly discuss, question, and criticize the vaccines in the face of a censorship crackdown on dissent from Big Tech.
God has blessed me with tremendous foresight and discernment about the Enemy’s next move. It’s why I started Gab in 2016 long before censorship became the center of cultural and political debate that it is today. It’s why I wrote these many warnings to Christians and freedom lovers everywhere about what was happening to me because I knew that it would soon be happening to all of you too.
I don’t take this blessing lightly. These things weigh on my heart heavily as a husband and father of two young children. Everyday I hear stories from Gabbers about how they are being forced and coerced into taking the vaccine when they do not want to.
I am praying that God gives them the peace and discernment they need right now. It sickens me that the Enemy is making my brothers and sisters in Christ choose between feeding their families and retaining their bodily autonomy and being true to their deeply held religious beliefs.
This week we published several religious exemption document templates for people who need them and the response was unbelievable. Many people sent emails, Gab comments, and direct messages thanking us for publishing these and I pray to God that they helped even one person facing an impossible decision to make the right one.
The people in power don’t care about Covid. They don’t care about the vaccines. They care about control. This entire situation is one giant demoralization campaign designed to grind us all down spiritually, emotionally, physically, and financially. If they can get us all to submit once, they can get us all to submit fully and forever.
We can’t let that happen. Do not let them get in your head with the fear mongering, the lies, and the shapeshifting narratives. They are exposing themselves like never before in human history and we are living through a period of immense spiritual warfare.
We must remember that we are human beings, made in the image of God. We always have choices. We always have hope. Darkness cannot and never will consume the light of Christ.
Do not look to political leaders for help. There is no political solution to a spiritual problem. Look to Jesus Christ. Open your Bible. Pray. Put on the full armor of God and get to work building something new. They have left us no choice. We can and must rebuild from scratch and it starts in your own heart and in your own local community.
God bless you all,
Andrew Torba
CEO, Gab.com
Jesus is King
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

ThomasEversole and BaleMaster like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Constantine Tue Aug 03, 2021 7:01 pm

Is There any evidence so far that these "religious exemption templates" work? We just found out today that my city is mandating the "vaccine" for everyone or they basically won't let you go anywhere. I'm very angry right now but I feel like my back is against the wall at this point. I know there will be lawsuits against this mandate but it doesn't look like they'll win because states have legal precedents in such cases going back to 1905.
Constantine
Constantine
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by TZ75 Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:07 pm

Constantine wrote:Is There any evidence so far that these "religious exemption templates" work?   We just found out today that my city is mandating the "vaccine" for everyone or they basically won't let you go anywhere.  I'm very angry right now but I feel like my back is against the wall at this point.  I know there will be lawsuits against this mandate but it doesn't look like they'll win because states have legal precedents in such cases going back to 1905.

I have no idea…

I just wanted to share the message because it is spiritual warfare.
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by oldschooldoom Wed Aug 18, 2021 2:26 am

Coronavirus - What is your local situation? - Page 19 AGbHm4m
oldschooldoom
oldschooldoom
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Staybrite, deathisgain, Wildcat and bigtreads like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasEversole Sat Aug 28, 2021 11:00 am

In Illinois, they're mandating masks against starting Monday, August 30th.  (since they work so well and any variation of the virus will wait until Monday)

...also mandating vaccines or weekly testing for health care workers, which puts my ICU charge nurse wife right in the middle of the bullseye.  She doesn't want the jab, but doesn't want a weekly "brain pap smear" either.  (the test)

...but that mandate won't be in effect until Monday September 6th (I think) so - she's going to wait and see what her options are, when the hospital volunteers how lenient they're going to be with testing.  (my wife worries that they'll do something like "Testing only available between 9am and 930am every Monday and if you miss or can't make it, then you must get the jab.")

She has some coworkers PRAYING for a jab mandate so THEY CAN QUIT to send that message - ala 'force an experimental vaccine on us, we'll leave'.
ThomasEversole
ThomasEversole
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Constantine Sat Aug 28, 2021 7:52 pm

Thomas, this really stinks.  Now that we have the jab mandate here, I am hearing from more and more people who are getting ready to quit their jobs over it.  

I hope it doesn't have to come to that for your wife.  It looks like I have to give up the gym because I do not want to get the jab at this time.   Crying or Very sad
Constantine
Constantine
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

ThomasEversole, Andreas89 and BaleMaster like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by alldatndensum Sun Aug 29, 2021 6:35 am

The entire county school system I work for is closed this week.  We have so many staff and students either with the virus or contact traced making them stay home that we cannot effectively run the schools.  On Friday, we had 33 buses not running, 208 teacher absences, and were short 96 subs to man classrooms.  So, we are using our snow days and shutting the schools (all of them) down for a week.
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasEversole Sun Aug 29, 2021 10:53 am

Constantine wrote:Thomas, this really stinks.  Now that we have the jab mandate here, I am hearing from more and more people who are getting ready to quit their jobs over it.  

I hope it doesn't have to come to that for your wife.  It looks like I have to give up the gym because I do not want to get the jab at this time.   Crying or Very sad

I'm so sorry Constantine, that you're feeling the brunt of societal discrimination because you've chosen not to take the vaccine.  My local gym had to close because of the lockdowns our state had and the gym couldn't survive through that.  He was willing to sell me a bunch of weights and I feel fortunate to be able to lift at home in the comfort of my basement.  

I could very well be in the same boat later that you're in now, with how Illinois is going.  Just north of where I live, a judge took a mother's kid away because she wasn't COVID vaccinated.
https://www.fox32chicago.com/news/cook-county-judge-strips-mother-of-parental-rights-over-vaccination-status

I don't see my wife quitting over a vaccine mandate - for one, she makes even better money since being on the front lines of Covid, and she would still rather keep making a difference with helping save people's lives.  For two, Her parents are both vaccinated.  So are her grandparents.  She would rather take the vaccine once, than get tested weekly with how uncomfortable the testing is... but again, she would much MUCH rather it be her choice, than it forced upon her.  (some of her coworkers on the other hand, are itching to send a message that no job is worth keeping if the government is going to force them to put something in their body, just to keep said job.)

My wife doesn't think vaccines are "poison", or the mark of the beast, or Bill Gates microchipping everyone, or anything like that... but every medication (including vaccines) has possible side effects, and again, she won't have a choice (if she wants to keep working) and will have to gamble with that because, thus sayeth the government.

We're going to wait and see how this is all going to play out.  The mandate won't start until next month, and it all depends on how the hospital plays ball over this.  Less invasive testing or a rigorous screening in lieu of testing, would be options she would take if they're there.  Alternatively, we wouldn't be surprised the day of the mandate, she could very well be cornered in a room by some folks holding a needle, ready to enforce the requirement.
ThomasEversole
ThomasEversole
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

alldatndensum and Constantine like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next