The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coronavirus - What is your local situation?

+35
Contrarian Deist
HenrikB
deathisgain
Samson
Guenther321
BaleMaster
WildWorld
DilemnaNation
TZ75
oldschooldoom
Soldier777
Airola
RegnumIrae
crucifyd
CrimsonWarrior
Frozen Fire
Tobi Elektrik
MetalMusicforJesus99
Grindboy
L8T
Kerrick
Ammocas
New Creation
Snert I
alldatndensum
arttieTHE1manparty
ThomasEversole
Andreas89
eatbugs
Staybrite
Black Rider
Christian metal Horde
MikeInFla
Markus1987
Constantine
39 posters

Page 22 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22

Go down

Coronavirus - What is your local situation? - Page 22 Empty Re: Coronavirus - What is your local situation?

Post by BaleMaster Mon Mar 07, 2022 5:55 am

We need more sheep, not sheeple.
BaleMaster
BaleMaster
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus - What is your local situation? - Page 22 Empty Re: Coronavirus - What is your local situation?

Post by flat circle Mon Mar 07, 2022 1:17 pm

People have become so brainwashed by propaganda, they are unwilling to admit that the mask does very little. They get mad when you don't play to the rules they follow.

It is odd that all of sudden, the news cycle has shifted, and it seems the CV19 is now a distant memory.

flat circle
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Kerrick, BaleMaster and scottmitchell74 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Mon Mar 07, 2022 1:30 pm

^Yup.  I saw a political cartoon of a covid bug walking out a door labeled "2022" and a Russian missile walking in - which I think sums things up pretty efficiently.  Not to start a political discussion on Ukraine... but we're seeing the same level of propaganda in the media over it which gives me great pause.

Tyrant
Tyrant

ThomasEversole and BaleMaster like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by crucifyd Mon Mar 07, 2022 2:08 pm

all the lame-stream media does is tell us lies...
crucifyd
crucifyd
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

http://www.crucifyd.com

Kerrick, ThomasEversole and BaleMaster like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Constantine Mon Mar 07, 2022 3:56 pm

flat circle wrote:It is odd that all of sudden, the news cycle has shifted, and it seems the CV19 is now a distant memory.
It's actually not odd.  The party that created a power empire through Covid is in deep trouble right now with the midterms being right around the corner.  They see the polls that say people are fed up.  So it makes sense for them to shift their political strategy.  They've already shown us that they can get the "science" to say anything that might help them, while using it to crush any opposition.
Constantine
Constantine
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

https://reverb.com/shop/mr-ds-buy-and-trade

ThomasEversole and BaleMaster like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by L8T Tue Mar 15, 2022 8:00 pm

So today, my employer caved to the workers that were going to be "fired" by the 23rd of this month for not getting the vax and their exemptions were rejected.....They announced that they would not be fired and their exemptions would be upheld instead of denied.  

We joked that we are going to have Welcome Back parties, since we had Goodbye parties already.   Razz
L8T
L8T
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Staybrite, Constantine and BaleMaster like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Constantine Tue Mar 15, 2022 9:05 pm

^That's awesome actually. Glad the employees were not fired.
Constantine
Constantine
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

BaleMaster likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Guenther321 Wed Mar 16, 2022 7:37 am

Constantine wrote:
flat circle wrote:It is odd that all of sudden, the news cycle has shifted, and it seems the CV19 is now a distant memory.
It's actually not odd.  The party that created a power empire through Covid is in deep trouble right now with the midterms being right around the corner.  They see the polls that say people are fed up.  So it makes sense for them to shift their political strategy.  They've already shown us that they can get the "science" to say anything that might help them, while using it to crush any opposition.
The news channels/programs have been working like this for decades - they only cover the newest, biggest stories and then drop them when something new comes out.

Guenther321
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guenther321 Wed Mar 16, 2022 7:39 am

BaleMaster wrote:We need more sheep, not sheeple.
We are all sheeple.  We just have different shephards.  (And no, I am not referring to the Good Shephard.)

Guenther321
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by crucifyd Wed Mar 16, 2022 9:13 am

Guenther321 wrote:
Constantine wrote:
The news channels/programs have been working like this for decades - they only cover the newest, biggest stories and then drop them when something new comes out.

it's no accident...
crucifyd
crucifyd
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

http://www.crucifyd.com

Constantine and BaleMaster like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by L8T Wed Mar 16, 2022 6:45 pm

Also, my boss has been told that she can call people that already quit  and ask them if they want to come back....

I believe this is not a shift in their views, just that the work force is so depleted that they had to give in.
L8T
L8T
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Staybrite likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by BaleMaster Thu Mar 17, 2022 8:41 am

crucifyd wrote:
Guenther321 wrote:
Constantine wrote:

it's no accident...
Plandemic.
BaleMaster
BaleMaster
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Constantine likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ammocas Thu May 19, 2022 10:59 am

It seems that there has been a rise in Covid here in the New York City area…especially in Staten Island and some of the other boroughs. Working in the public sector, I have been able to avoid it but now i have it and so does my wife. The fact that it’s been roughly 2 years and she works in the local hospital and haven’t gotten it up until now is pretty miraculous. All of my family has gotten it at least once…my father passed away from it in October of 2021 and one month later my cousin also passed away from it. So, I have to quarantine for 5 days and then I can go back to work if I have no fever or symptoms but have to wear a mask for an additional 5 days when around coworkers (which is always).
Ammocas
Ammocas
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

deathisgain likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Constantine Thu May 19, 2022 11:43 am

Ammocas wrote:All of my family has gotten it at least once…my father passed away from it in October of 2021 and one month later my cousin also passed away from it. 
I am so sorry.  I did not know about your cousin.  Very sad.  And many further condolences on your dad's passing. 

I too have escaped so far here in the NYC area and I agree it has been miraculous.  I'm still wearing a mask in public for the most part although many no longer are....especially in NJ.  When I go out there we go to restaurants and only the wait staff is wearing a mask.  And I was in Staten Island about a month ago and hardly anyone was wearing them there either.

Yes, the cases are rising here.  At least they are not talking about new mandates though, they are just urging people to wear a mask in public.  I know mask-wearing is questionable as to it's effectiveness, but in my view it provides at least some potential barrier of protection.

Prayers for you and your wife, I hope you can get better very soon!
Constantine
Constantine
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

ThomasEversole likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ammocas Thu May 19, 2022 7:14 pm

Constantine wrote:
Ammocas wrote:All of my family has gotten it at least once…my father passed away from it in October of 2021 and one month later my cousin also passed away from it. 
I am so sorry.  I did not know about your cousin.  Very sad.  And many further condolences on your dad's passing. 

Thanks Constantine….my dad’s passing was hard and is tough on my mom…they would’ve been married 55 years. My cousin was a shock to the family…she was in her early 40’s.

As far as mask wearing goes, everyone seemed to stop wearing them but now I’m starting to see more and more people starting to wear them again. I’m not gonna get into the science of their protection or the politics behind all the mandates because I personally hate wearing them. But I do think they offer some protection…for 2 years I wore them at work and in crowded stores and I didn’t get Covid. I didn’t wear a mask at work for the last few months because it wasn’t required and now I have Covid. Hmmm … I don’t know…
Ammocas
Ammocas
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Constantine likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by alldatndensum Sat May 21, 2022 2:17 pm

The teacher I work with has only one daughter who is the charge nurse for a larger Nashville hospital on their COVID wing.  She said that the staff no longer even wears masks and protective gear.  The doctors and nurses there realize that this is a virus and it will always be with us just like all viruses.

If they aren't too concerned with it, then neither am I.
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

http://www.christianhardmusic.com

BaleMaster likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Andreas89 Mon Nov 28, 2022 10:37 am

Interesting development here in Germany. Several states have started to ignore federal rules concerning isolation and such, much to the chagrin of the federal minister of health. Not only politicians but also political experts, doctors and insurance companies are starting to openly question this man. He even got the (very German, meaning indirect) accusation of trying to follow China in their ludicrous policies.

It's not much but it's something.
Andreas89
Andreas89
Resident Power Metal Aficionado

Staybrite, Constantine, BaleMaster and MagnusPrime like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22