The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coronavirus - What is your local situation?

+35
Contrarian Deist
HenrikB
deathisgain
Samson
Guenther321
BaleMaster
WildWorld
DilemnaNation
TZ75
oldschooldoom
Soldier777
Airola
RegnumIrae
crucifyd
CrimsonWarrior
Frozen Fire
Tobi Elektrik
MetalMusicforJesus99
Grindboy
L8T
Kerrick
Ammocas
New Creation
Snert I
alldatndensum
arttieTHE1manparty
ThomasEversole
Andreas89
eatbugs
Staybrite
Black Rider
Christian metal Horde
MikeInFla
Markus1987
Constantine
39 posters

Page 21 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next

Go down

Coronavirus - What is your local situation? - Page 21 Empty Re: Coronavirus - What is your local situation?

Post by Constantine Thu Nov 18, 2021 12:28 pm

Wish we could do the same here in America.  But protests and rebellions seem to accomplish nothing.  
They only respond to brute force, like being sued at the Federal level.
Constantine
Constantine
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

https://reverb.com/shop/mr-ds-buy-and-trade

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus - What is your local situation? - Page 21 Empty Re: Coronavirus - What is your local situation?

Post by alldatndensum Sat Nov 20, 2021 1:46 pm

Tennessee's governor has allowed all of his executive orders for COVID to expire.
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

http://www.christianhardmusic.com

scottmitchell74 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by flat circle Sun Nov 28, 2021 1:02 pm

A new variant has now emerged. We will never see the end of this until the return.

What baffles me is those who are responsible are still walking free.

flat circle
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Constantine likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Constantine Sun Nov 28, 2021 5:14 pm

This new "variant" has not infected one single person in the U.S. so far.  Further, Africa have relatively low rates of infection compared to Europe or the Americas.

And yet my state is already threatening us with further punishment and restrictions due to this "omnicron."   The craziness is just ramping up from the crooks Fauci, WHO, and the WH.

These people are losing credibility faster than McDonald's sells hamburgers!
Constantine
Constantine
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

ThomasEversole likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasEversole Mon Nov 29, 2021 11:24 am

Today is the deadline for my wife to submit her religious exemption to being forced vaccinated to keep her job.  (as an ICU charge nurse)

We went over the questions, and they're loaded.  Seems to me, they have no intention of honoring them based on the premise of the form that has to be submitted.  (it stated in the fine print, if the "religious responses" weren't previously "behavior observed at work", then the exemption wouldn't be honored - as if they expected my wife to 'religiously denounce' the rona vax at work, before being mandated to take it)

Where she's at is "screw it, I'll just take the jab at the 11th hour", and I support whatever she decides, even though she's pissed at this ultimatum from the government.  

Her parents and grandparents got the jab, and they were fine.  Hopefully, she will be fine too.  Lord help me if she's not; I fear I will turn into what mainstream society considers an "extremist" and do something crazy, if she dies because her heart exploded from the jab.
ThomasEversole
ThomasEversole
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasEversole Mon Nov 29, 2021 11:42 am

Pritzker has a plan to have all working Illinois residents force vaccinated by June 2022.  

Come at me bro.  I'll quit my job faster than they can say "you have to take th-" - I won't play this mystery serum ultimatum game at all!
ThomasEversole
ThomasEversole
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Kerrick and Andreas89 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Mon Nov 29, 2021 1:34 pm

ThomasEversole wrote:Today is the deadline for my wife to submit her religious exemption to being forced vaccinated to keep her job.  (as an ICU charge nurse)

We went over the questions, and they're loaded.  Seems to me, they have no intention of honoring them based on the premise of the form that has to be submitted.  (it stated in the fine print, if the "religious responses" weren't previously "behavior observed at work", then the exemption wouldn't be honored - as if they expected my wife to 'religiously denounce' the rona vax at work, before being mandated to take it)

Where she's at is "screw it, I'll just take the jab at the 11th hour", and I support whatever she decides, even though she's pissed at this ultimatum from the government.  

Her parents and grandparents got the jab, and they were fine.  Hopefully, she will be fine too.  Lord help me if she's not; I fear I will turn into what mainstream society considers an "extremist" and do something crazy, if she dies because her heart exploded from the jab.

Oh man I am so sorry you guys gotta deal with that...  (Though I suspect at some point EVERYONE will...)  That is awful and incredibly frustrating.  From what I've heard, the religious exemptions will get stripped away in due time too so most likely she'd only be delaying it.

ThomasEversole wrote:Pritzker has a plan to have all working Illinois residents force vaccinated by June 2022.  

Come at me bro.  I'll quit my job faster than they can say "you have to take th-" - I won't play this mystery serum ultimatum game at all!

Make 'em fire you!  Even if they have some loophole that they don't have to pay you severance or whatever, on the chance that some of these "wrongful termination" cases are won in court, you'll have records and may be able to get some compensation for it.

Tyrant
Tyrant

ThomasEversole and Constantine like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasEversole Tue Nov 30, 2021 4:40 pm

Kerrick wrote:
Oh man I am so sorry you guys gotta deal with that...  (Though I suspect at some point EVERYONE will...)  That is awful and incredibly frustrating.  From what I've heard, the religious exemptions will get stripped away in due time too so most likely she'd only be delaying it.

Thanks Kerrick, and yeah - who knows how many Americans will be on the chopping block for who knows what, come next year.  I've seen the 'clip gamut' from earlier 2021, where the president, speaker of the house, press secretary, even Dr Anthony 'I am science incarnate' Fauci - were all saying there will be no vaccine mandate ever, because of 'private personal medical histories'...

...and then here we are months later, staring down the barrel of 'get the jab or lose your job'.

I try to only peer down the rabbit holes anymore, instead of diving headfirst into them, but from what I've seen, vaccine checkpoints on interstates is next on these tyrant's lists.  I don't have the words to describe a world where I'm denied buying a bag of chips from Dollar General because I didn't provide my vaccination records to them, but I could wear a BLM shirt while trashing their store before stealing a bag of chips from their shelves, with no questions or consequences regardless, because I would fit the profile of this nation's elite class.

Every 'religious exemption' I'd seen, either wasn't truly a religious exemption (more URLs than Bible verses), or there's precursors to filing that don't even apply anymore.  Like objecting to the use of aborted fetal tissue for vaccine production - that can't even be brought up anymore, at least with my wife's attempt at exemption, because there's no fetal cells in the vaccine.  (and objecting to how the vaccines are made isn't on the table, while objecting to being forced vaccinated is)

She tried that route.  They made that clear.

Vaccines weren't a thing until the 1800s, so it makes sense the Bible mentions NOTHING on vaccines.  If anything, most of these exemption sites just have paragraphs of rebuttal on how Romans 13:1-7 and 1 Peter 2:13-14 doesn't apply to a vaccine mandate.  

Any passages, would just be used out of context.  Even though, there are some mic dropper verses that can be comically twisted regarding this.  My wife and I both had a chuckle over her just answering the exemption questions, by writing out Job 13:1-19.

Kerrick wrote:Make 'em fire you!  Even if they have some loophole that they don't have to pay you severance or whatever, on the chance that some of these "wrongful termination" cases are won in court, you'll have records and may be able to get some compensation for it.

My family has pretty much said the exact same thing.  Personally, I'm less interested in compensation, than I am delivering a damaging blow.  I've been with my current job over 10 years, and I know just bailing immediately at their mention of 'the V word', would make them regret enforcing this edict more, than me continuing to work until they pull a Southwest Airlines and 'take me off the schedule' for not meeting the vaccine requirement.  (I don't think many companies would fire someone, because of the risk of compensation, should this mess be overturned later somehow)
ThomasEversole
ThomasEversole
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

BaleMaster likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by flat circle Wed Dec 01, 2021 9:57 am

ThomasEversole,

My sister-in-law is facing the same situation. She is a cardiac care nurse. Her paperwork is due today, so we will see what happens.

Best of luck to your wife!

flat circle
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Kerrick, ThomasEversole and BaleMaster like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Thu Dec 02, 2021 6:22 pm

ThomasEversole wrote:
Make 'em fire you!  Even if they have some loophole that they don't have to pay you severance or whatever, on the chance that some of these "wrongful termination" cases are won in court, you'll have records and may be able to get some compensation for it.

My family has pretty much said the exact same thing.  Personally, I'm less interested in compensation, than I am delivering a damaging blow.  I've been with my current job over 10 years, and I know just bailing immediately at their mention of 'the V word', would make them regret enforcing this edict more, than me continuing to work until they pull a Southwest Airlines and 'take me off the schedule' for not meeting the vaccine requirement.  (I don't think many companies would fire someone, because of the risk of compensation, should this mess be overturned later somehow)

I hear ya.  But keep in mind that suing is the primary means of keeping companies accountable and can be that damaging blow of justice.  You walking out without two-weeks notice will make a statement for sure - and I suspect they'd be losing one of their best employees which will hurt, but as soon as they find and train-up your replacement, it'll be over and they'll move on without having to look back.  But if you let them fire you, they'll be reminded of their poor choice every time they pay for your unemployment AND be liable if/when it comes back to bite them in court.  BUT if they pull a SW Airlines like you said... then that's a little trickier.

Another question is are they even allowed to inquire of your vaccine status?  I thought that was an OSHA no-no to begin with.

Since I'm an independent contractor and work remotely, these are things I'm very grateful that I haven't had to address, though if our country goes the way some European countries are... I don't know what'll happen.  Oy...

Tyrant
Tyrant

ThomasEversole and BaleMaster like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Andreas89 Sat Dec 04, 2021 11:58 am

Here in Germany there's talk of a general vaccine mandate, a little goodbye present from her hitlerness Merkel. Should be interesting to say the least with my new job in Germany. I'm at a loss at the moment, I will set up an escape plan to the Netherlands of course but somehow I think that's postponing the inevitable. It's hard to consider the alternatives; which country that we can realistically reach (we don't have a car) won't go along in this madness? On the upside, my brother already said that if we move to Poland, he'll join us (provided that Poland will keep being one of the saner EU countries).
Andreas89
Andreas89
Resident Power Metal Aficionado

ThomasEversole, Constantine, BaleMaster and scottmitchell74 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasEversole Sat Dec 04, 2021 2:18 pm

My wife went ahead and got the vaccine yesterday.  She'd talked to HR about every day this week - I don't know the specifics of all the conversations - but my wife was tired of just having uncertainty with her job, hang over her head.  I don't blame her at all for just getting the jab.  With her job making what she makes, (which has increased exponentially since Covid) I'd probably do the same thing as her, in her shoes.  (however my job, especially working from home, I wouldn't)

Her arm was a little sore for an hour, and that's basically it as far as side effects.  I haven't felt anything either (and I know vaccinated people can actually spread Covid to other people) but in all fairness, she's been on the front lines of COVID since it started, and it wouldn't surprise me if it was nothing new to her or me, regarding exposure.

Kerrick wrote:Another question is are they even allowed to inquire of your vaccine status?  I thought that was an OSHA no-no to begin with.

I believe you're right.  I have a local friend I talked to about this, and he's convinced that employers are not supposed to inquire of your religion either.  Well, vaccine exemptions are all 'religious' as far as I know, and that's a roundabout way for them to ask, without actually asking, if you catch my drift.
ThomasEversole
ThomasEversole
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Kerrick and BaleMaster like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasEversole Sun Dec 05, 2021 11:38 am

ThomasEversole wrote:I don't know the specifics of all the conversations

I guess the specifics were, originally, if she wasn't vaccined this week, she would be 'taken off the schedule'.  Since a federal judge requested a halt on the mandate healthcare workers (and the courts are fighting it out), my wife wouldn't be taken off the schedule if she didn't get the vaccine....   but if it was determined later that the mandate gets a green light, they wouldn't just take her off the schedule.

They would outright fire her then. (if she wouldn't have got the vaccine this week)
ThomasEversole
ThomasEversole
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Kerrick likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Constantine Tue Dec 07, 2021 3:57 pm

Get ready for other (blue) states to follow suit.  

NYC Announces 1st Private Employer Vaccine Mandate

Just terrible.  Pray for this madness to end.
Constantine
Constantine
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by alldatndensum Sat Dec 11, 2021 9:09 pm

Constantine wrote:Get ready for other (blue) states to follow suit.  

NYC Announces 1st Private Employer Vaccine Mandate

Just terrible.  Pray for this madness to end.

Tennessee has passed legislation preventing most businesses from mandating anything.  You will see a person here and there wearing a mask still.  For the most part, people here are just simply over it.
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

Staybrite and BaleMaster like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by BaleMaster Sun Dec 12, 2021 1:37 am

Good. That's what we need more of.
BaleMaster
BaleMaster
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Valentine Mon Feb 14, 2022 8:59 pm

In my neck of the woods, the co-vid virus is still going strong--some people still won't get vaccinated..I have been vaccinated and had my booster and took a home test today and it was negative...
Sophia Valentine
Sophia Valentine
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

deathisgain and BaleMaster like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by L8T Mon Feb 14, 2022 9:34 pm

As of today I only wear a mask in patient-care areas, so, I will only be wearing a mask when with patients.  All other areas of my life are now mask-free.   Very Happy
L8T
L8T
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

BaleMaster and scottmitchell74 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by BaleMaster Mon Feb 14, 2022 10:28 pm

This week, we vaxxed were allowed at the workplace to ditch the masks--two years later.   Also, as of 2-28, we will no longer be required to be temped when we enter the building.
BaleMaster
BaleMaster
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by alldatndensum Mon Feb 14, 2022 11:34 pm

Sophia Valentine wrote:In my neck of the woods, the co-vid virus is still going strong--some people still won't get vaccinated..I have been vaccinated and had my booster and took a home test today and it was negative...

I personally know several people who are vaxxed and boosted who are still getting this and some having a pretty rough go of it.  I am not convinced that this works.  When a manufacturer of a vaccine wants to lock their records from scrutiny for 70 years, it really makes things suspicious.  When a lot of states that are Democrat run have been preaching that we should follow the science but are now relaxing mandates because the mid-term elections are upon them, you start to see that this thing was over-politicized by both sides and we haven't been given the truth.
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

Constantine, BaleMaster and scottmitchell74 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Constantine Mon Feb 14, 2022 11:51 pm

I remain unvaxxed but I wear a mask.  Here's where I would go on a rant but because we're supposed to avoid politics here, I'll spare you.  But I remain sickened by all the goings-on, especially in my city.  Our city just gleefully fired 4,000 teachers and 1,430 city workers - including firefighters - who did not get vaxxed yet.  They went from heroes to zeroes.  Every other blue state or city looked at their focus group data which says Americans are getting tired of this crap, but the tyrants here are just doubling down.

Meanwhile, Big Pharma, Fauci, the CCP, and all the other bad actors are laughing all the way to the bank.  

If Jesus comes soon I'll be a happy camper.
Constantine
Constantine
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Kerrick and BaleMaster like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by flat circle Tue Feb 15, 2022 3:26 pm

Am I the only one thinking that we will see commercials in the next few years?

"Did you or a loved one receive the CV19 vaccine and incur serious illness? If you or your loved ones faced: death, blood clots, myocarditis, loss of taste/smell, apathy, an overwhelming desire to watch network news, buy bland music, wear a chin diaper to church, etc...you are entitled to monetary compensation."

Obviously, the last part will be spoken at the speed of John Moschitta Jr.

flat circle
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

L8T, alldatndensum, Kerrick, ThomasEversole and BaleMaster like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by L8T Sat Mar 05, 2022 9:38 pm

Went into Wallyworld last night and saw A Lot of smiles on employees not wearing masks.   Laughing  I am Very Happy for them.
L8T
L8T
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Constantine Sun Mar 06, 2022 7:27 pm

The stated plan is that our mandates will be lifted tomorrow!   At least for restaurants, public spaces, gyms, etc.  They did say that a business will still have a choice to keep it in place.  I'm hoping to get back to the gym, it has been 6 months now - I am woefully out of shape and can feel it.  Would also like to be able to go into a restaurant again, but that is lesser priority.
Constantine
Constantine
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by alldatndensum Sun Mar 06, 2022 7:34 pm

I have a couple that has recently stopped attending our church because we won't require masks.  There are no mask mandates, and I won't ask anyone to wear them.  Some people can find any excuse not to attend a worship service.
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next