The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Got To Meet And Hang With My Favorite Band Today!

3 posters

Go down

Got To Meet And Hang With My Favorite Band Today! Empty Got To Meet And Hang With My Favorite Band Today!

Post by MegaNorm64 Fri May 27, 2016 1:01 am

Got To Meet And Hang With My Favorite Band Today! Death_10

These guys are the coolest bunch of dudes you can meet! I met Mark twice now and he's a really chill and funny guy. I asked if he remembered me in which he replied "no" in like less than a second, lol. I got to talk to Ted, Rob, Damien and Will as well and just told them how I appreciate their stuff and why they are my favorite band. Rob then took out a pick, autographed it and handed it to me. It was so damn cool! The new album drops tomorrow but anyone who preordered it or came to this free event got it today! They played new songs for 30 minutes and then set up their chairs and table to meet and greet all of us. After the second to last song, Mark said that the last song was next and we all started to boo in which he replied "Are you kidding me? This isn't a full show, it's for free! This is what free gets you!" which was freaking hilarious.

They let me shake their hands, take pictures with them and all signed my copy of The Evil Divide! Was anyone there with me? If not, I wish you were! It was a very great experience.

Oh, by the way. If you guys were wondering about buying the album, just do it! It's a very solid album. Death Angel is a band that only gets better with age!
MegaNorm64
MegaNorm64
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Got To Meet And Hang With My Favorite Band Today! Empty Re: Got To Meet And Hang With My Favorite Band Today!

Post by Kerrick Fri May 27, 2016 5:17 am

Right on!  That is way cool!  Was it at Amoeba?  I've never been to one but it looks like a legit spot.  How's their metal selection?

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Got To Meet And Hang With My Favorite Band Today! Empty Re: Got To Meet And Hang With My Favorite Band Today!

Post by MegaNorm64 Fri May 27, 2016 12:05 pm

Kerrick wrote:Right on!  That is way cool!  Was it at Amoeba?  I've never been to one but it looks like a legit spot.  How's their metal selection?
Yes it is! Their metal selection is huge dude!
MegaNorm64
MegaNorm64
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 27, 2016 4:28 pm

Nice. Saw them live a couple of years ago, they were great.

Back to top Go down

Post by sentient 6 Sun May 29, 2016 3:59 pm

...Death Angel.....nice.
sentient 6
sentient 6
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down