The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Sabbath meet Slayer? Trouble meets Tourniquet? Doom´n Thrash band Adorned Graves

+2
Kerrick
cailen
6 posters

Go down

Black Sabbath meet Slayer? Trouble meets Tourniquet? Doom´n Thrash band Adorned Graves Empty Black Sabbath meet Slayer? Trouble meets Tourniquet? Doom´n Thrash band Adorned Graves

Post by cailen Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:09 pm

Hello you all,

we are a Doom `n Thrash band from germany and our new homepage is online now.

I want to invite you to visit our homepage and to listen to musicsamples in the "Media" section of our homepage

and tell us what you think.

Thanks for reading

cailen
cailen
cailen
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Black Sabbath meet Slayer? Trouble meets Tourniquet? Doom´n Thrash band Adorned Graves Empty Re: Black Sabbath meet Slayer? Trouble meets Tourniquet? Doom´n Thrash band Adorned Graves

Post by Kerrick Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:23 pm

I really dig your guys' sound!  I "liked" you on Facebook.  Looking forward to hearing more from you!

FYI here are the links:

http://www.adorned-graves.de/

https://www.facebook.com/AdornedGraves

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Black Sabbath meet Slayer? Trouble meets Tourniquet? Doom´n Thrash band Adorned Graves Empty Re: Black Sabbath meet Slayer? Trouble meets Tourniquet? Doom´n Thrash band Adorned Graves

Post by cailen Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:30 pm

Thanks a lot Kerrick for the kind reply and your supplement.
cailen
cailen
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:01 pm

You bet!  As soon as you are taking orders for your debut CD, definitely count me in!

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by Candlemass Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:55 pm

Metal 3
Candlemass
Candlemass
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:09 pm

I listened to "Some parts of the recording sessions 2014" and it sounds really good. I'm interested in hearing more Metal 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:37 pm

Definitely hearing "A Dog's Breakfast"-vibe in the first snippet, and the vocals remind me a bit of Mortification.  Killer!  Rockin Loud

Back to top Go down

Post by metaldude Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:48 pm

Grrrrr!! I can't get the samples to play. Doom and thrash are my two favorites... I'm in!
metaldude
metaldude
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by cailen Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:38 pm

Thank you all   Metal 1  !!!

We are working hard to please the 80s and early 90s doom and thrash fans,
because we love the early releases of Vengeance Rising, Martyr/Betrayal, Seventh Angel, Tourniquet, Believer, Deliverance and Mortification also.
And we love to be very fast and doomish slow, with melodies.

@metaldude: try a different browser.
cailen
cailen
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

StevenCressler likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by cailen Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:43 pm

@ metaldude:

I have had the same problems with my old browser.
Then I did download a new one and it did work.
Good luck. I hope you like, what you will hear.
cailen
cailen
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:46 pm

So how's the album coming?  Do you have an idea of when it might be released?

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by strangerhoncho Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:55 am

I'll buy the album when it's released -- make sure to post here when it is!  Sounds great.

strangerhoncho
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by cailen Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:43 pm

We don´t live in the same town, all have families and jobs, so we meet only once or twice a month.

According to that the recording process is doing very well. The writing process and arrangements of all songs is done, the recording of the drums and rhythm guitars is finished, the bass is nearly done, a lot of lead guitars and solos were recorded but aren´t finished. A lot of vocals are lacking. And the mix and mastering has to be done. Than we have to manage the layout and design and have to look for a factory that burns all the cds, maybe we are looking for a viny release also.

That been said I do´t want to report a release date but 75% of the album is done and hopefully finished at the end of this year.

The album will definitly see the light of the day. But until then I will shut up now and post the definite releasedate fur sure on this forum when things are done.

Because I don´t like bands that speak about a new album for years and years.

Twisted EvilSleepLaughing
cailen
cailen
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Temple of Blood Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:33 pm

Sounds good man!  You have good taste in metal.  Smile

Hope it all comes together well for you and you get a good reaction from this release.

Because I don´t like bands that speak about a new album for years and years.

Ouch!  Smile
Temple of Blood
Temple of Blood
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

http://www.templeofblood.net

Back to top Go down

Post by cailen Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:43 pm

LOL lol!

I rock with laughter

This comment was´t meant for you! face palm  Sorry my friend.
I wanted to express and explain why I won´t speak about the release date of our debut.
Maybe these were not the right words to do so. Embarassed

I have both Temple of Blood releases and l o v e   t h e m as I have said before on this board:  some of the best white metal releases since 1994. I am patiently waiting for "a show of force" and I hope things are working out well for you. You have received some good reviews for Temple of Blood here in germany.

Apologies again.

Thank you for your nice comment and thrash on! Metal 2
cailen
cailen
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down