The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adorned Graves - Debutalbum: For fans of Martyr, Betrayal, Believer, Deliverance, Seventh Angel, Tourniquet, Vengeance rising ...

+3
Black Rider
Kerrick
cailen
7 posters

Go down

Adorned Graves - Debutalbum: For fans of Martyr, Betrayal, Believer, Deliverance, Seventh Angel, Tourniquet, Vengeance rising ... Empty Adorned Graves - Debutalbum: For fans of Martyr, Betrayal, Believer, Deliverance, Seventh Angel, Tourniquet, Vengeance rising ...

Post by cailen Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:47 am

Countdown finished!

Final product soon available:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCm_Y9aFEDos8-HRvhd2IGhQ

Thank you for reading!

Cailen

Last edited by cailen on Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:04 pm; edited 3 times in total
cailen
cailen
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Adorned Graves - Debutalbum: For fans of Martyr, Betrayal, Believer, Deliverance, Seventh Angel, Tourniquet, Vengeance rising ... Empty Re: Adorned Graves - Debutalbum: For fans of Martyr, Betrayal, Believer, Deliverance, Seventh Angel, Tourniquet, Vengeance rising ...

Post by Kerrick Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:48 am

Aww yeah!!!  It's about time!  Wink  Keep us posted when the pre-orders are ready please!

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Adorned Graves - Debutalbum: For fans of Martyr, Betrayal, Believer, Deliverance, Seventh Angel, Tourniquet, Vengeance rising ... Empty Re: Adorned Graves - Debutalbum: For fans of Martyr, Betrayal, Believer, Deliverance, Seventh Angel, Tourniquet, Vengeance rising ...

Post by cailen Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:15 am

The link above is to our YouTube channel,
 where you can listen to songsnippets

I´ll post the link to our homepage,
     where preorders can be made when it is updated and uploaded.
cailen
cailen
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Rider Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:11 am

Rockin Loud
Black Rider
Black Rider
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by My Awesome Timothy Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:56 pm

Sounds great!!!
My Awesome Timothy
My Awesome Timothy
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:30 pm

I've had the great fortune of getting to hear the new album and after numerous listens, I can safely say that this is going to be in my top-of-2017 list for sure.  For those familiar with their EP The Hand of Death, this one's got a lot more doooooooooooom on it (which I love), though still plenty of thrash/death aggression.  The album is very eclectic and varied - never boring - yet succinct and flows well, best listened to all the way through in one sitting.  The lyrics are well written, very overtly Christian, and all tied together by themes of the ocean, deep, water, and the like - which help enhance the "fluidity" [heh, see what I did there...] and cohesiveness of the album.  It'll be available for pre-order soon and I highly recommend y'all pick this one up!

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by Temple of Blood Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:51 pm

I'll check it out!
Temple of Blood
Temple of Blood
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

http://www.templeofblood.net

Back to top Go down

Adorned Graves - Debutalbum: For fans of Martyr, Betrayal, Believer, Deliverance, Seventh Angel, Tourniquet, Vengeance rising ... Empty Adorned Graves - Out from the depth of the grave

Post by cailen Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:10 am

Thank you Kerrick!

Other reviews can be found here:

http://mauce.nl/site/adorned-graves-out-from-the-depth-of-the-grave/#more-68206

https://deadtoselfradio.com/album.php?artist=Adorned+Graves&album=Out+From+The+Depth+Of+The+Grave

From monday august 7th on it will be available through our homepage:

http://www.adorned-graves.de/

And we will do and start the international shipping next week.

Some distros may have it also in stock in a few weeks. We´ll see.

Thank you for reading and your interest.
cailen
cailen
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by cailen Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:16 pm

Orders can be made from now on. The Cd is available through our homepage.

Nearly 60 minutes of dark, epic doomy Old School Metal, a lot of thrash with some 
death metal vibes. Modern sound but traditional music from the late 80ies to early 90ies.

Check out our YouTube channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCm_Y9aFEDos8-HRvhd2IGhQ

Ordering informations / our shop on our homepage:

Choose region first: EU or International order - shipping is included !

http://www.adorned-graves.de/shop.html

We will send the orders in a few days!

Thrash on !!!
cailen
cailen
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by My Awesome Timothy Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:48 pm

Just ordered, really looking forward to this!!!
My Awesome Timothy
My Awesome Timothy
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by cailen Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:24 pm

We are honoured by all these reviews:

Mauce.nl: John Jackson

In all honesty, I initially was not expecting anything but thrash on this album but was treated to so much more.  The outright thrash songs are as good as I had hoped based on my expectations from the ep.   Every time I listen to the album, I hear more.  Doom elements reminiscent of bands like Trouble and Black Sabbath suddenly come to the forefront at times while at other times it is definitely Metallica, Slayer, and Vengeance Rising that are providing inspiration.  Throughout it all, the performances are strong and in particular there are a lot of subtle fills and adds from both the drums and guitars that add nice complexity to the overall sound.  I closed out my review of their ep talking about the high expectations for the full length and Adorned Graves did not disappoint…great album!

Rating: (13,5/15)   9/10

http://mauce.nl/site/adorned-graves-out-from-the-depth-of-the-grave/#more-68206

Myrevelations.de: Matthias Decklar

"Out From The Depth Of The Grave" besticht als Eigenproduktion mit einem differenzierten, äußerst druckvollen Sound“

Die Band führt uns auf eine spannende und jederzeit wechselvolle Reise durch ihre verschiedenen Stilarten, die nicht selten zu einer dampfenden, brodelnden Masse kombiniert werden.

(…)spielt sich die Band durchgängig auf hohem Niveau durch diese Scheibe und serviert vor dem Outro "Source Of Life" mit der Bandhymne "Adorned Graves" noch einen ordentlichen Gassenhauer, der dunkel, brutal und schnell noch einmal die Trademarks der Band in Kürze widerspiegelt. Lasst euch auf dieses Inferno ein, ihr werdet es nicht bereuen.

Bewertung: 11/15
http://www.myrevelations.de/index.php?section=reviews&module=cdreviews&submodule=review_detail&reviewid=16341

Metal.de: Dominik Rothe

(…)stechen ADORNED GRAVES aus der Masse heutiger Thrash-Combos angenehm heraus.

(…) Obwohl die Band weiterhin SLAYER als einen Haupteinfluss nennt, klingt das Ergebnis auf Platte eher nach TRIPTYKON und dem Spätwerk von CELTIC FROST. Wem das zusagt, der sollte “Out From The Depth Of The Grave” eine Chance geben.

Bewertung: (10,5/15) 7/10

Deadtoselfradio.com: Tombie

Killer Thrash And Doom.. or Doom And Thrash!

Overall, this is a great album. I love the different variations of doom and thrash. Great vocals, great guitar work and the rhythm section is excellent. The production is very well done. If you can get this, then do it.

Rating: (15/15) 5/5

https://deadtoselfradio.com/album.php?artist=Adorned+Graves&album=Out+From+The+Depth+Of+The+Grave

Matthewsmetal.blogspot: Matthew Michel

Gloomy, relentless, sludgy -- like the Biblical leviathan surging up out of the darkest depths to herald the destruction of the world.    Rhythmic, aggressive, invasive -- like a Panzer tank crushing debris beneath its treads.  It's hard to imagine that these styles might stand side by side, but Adorned Graves' Out from the Depth of the Grave is a manifestation of these separate visions. (…)

Some bands have dueling guitars -- Adorned Graves has dueling styles, and the stylistic shift is well executed on "Primal Ocean."   

Out from the Depth of the Grave is a thrash and doom metal masterpiece.  It's difficult to point out any faults.  
Adorned Graves has achieved something that most bands set out to do, but never accomplish.  The band has successfully merged multiple styles of music in an original way, all while giving tribute to the masters of yesteryear without regurgitating an album that's been done before.  If you're looking for a fresh musical vision, and you like thrash or doom metal, then look no further than Adorned Graves' debut album Out from the Depth of the Grave.

Rating:  (13,5/15) 9/10
http://matthewsmetal.blogspot.de/

Powermetal.de: Rüdiger Stehle

Starkes Full-Length-Debüt mit eigenwilliger Mischung aus Epik, Doom und Thrash.

Die Band (…) ist sich zu hundert Prozent treu geblieben und tischt uns nach der tollen EP einen Nachschlag auf, der ihren sehr eigenständigen Thrash Metal erneut mit Einflüssen aus Doom, Epic Metal, technischem Death Metal und ein wenig Gothic bereichert und so als ziemlich einzigartig gelten kann.

(…) bleibt mir nur einmal mehr, den Pfälzern ein sehr eigenständige und rundum gelungene Leistung zu attestieren (…)

Bewertung: (13/15) 8.5 / 10

https://powermetal.de/review/review-Adorned_Graves/Out_From_The_Depth_Of_The_Grave,31300,31221.html

Thank you!
cailen
cailen
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Rider Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:14 pm

I'd love this but it's a little spendy for me.  Shocked
Black Rider
Black Rider
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by cailen Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:58 pm

...thank you Black Rider for posting this.

Here in Europe the Cd is sold for the same
price as the most CDs cost in stores but shipping is included.
I see...
The shipping to the states is more expensive and the
currency conversion from Euro to Dollar is very bad for you at the moment.

I´ll have this in mind and talk about that issue...we´ll see ...
cailen
cailen
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Rider Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:57 am

If you get U.S. distribution or downloads, let me know.
Black Rider
Black Rider
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by mothy Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:39 am

I agree with black rider. I would love to purchase a digital copy. Any chance for a bandcamp page?
mothy
mothy
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by cailen Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:03 pm

Hey there again, 

for a digital copy you can try the well known stores, the ones you prefer.

for the real physical CD - shipping from the US - you can try

http://christianmetaldistro.storenvy.com/

Cailen
cailen
cailen
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Tobi Elektrik Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:08 pm

I really recommend this album to anybody who loves diverse metal albums and oldschool death / thrash / doom metal!
It's more than obvious that "Out From The Depth Of The Grave" is highly influenced by bands like Venegance Rising or Mortification and actually there is nothing innovative to be found on this album.
BUT the way the riffs and different styles are put together is phenomal! Just imagine early Mortification, Vengeance Rising and Trouble would write an album together.
Another remarkable aspect of this album is the production quality. Everything sounds like it was recorded in 1990 but it also has the punch and clarity of a modern production. The instruments are perfectly balanced so even the bass is really good to hear without being obtrusive.
A VERY high standard for a self-produced album!
Tobi Elektrik
Tobi Elektrik
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

cailen likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down