The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tourniquet currently auditioning for a vocalist

+16
cailen
exo
Temple of Blood
Superjuice
deathisgain
sentient 6
Hardcore Christian
bjorn agin
Kerrick
ThomasEversole
crucifyd
stevegarveyfan
strangerhoncho
Machine Fish
TheOldMan2084
Airola
20 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Tourniquet currently auditioning for a vocalist - Page 3 Empty Re: Tourniquet currently auditioning for a vocalist

Post by New Creation Wed May 11, 2016 6:03 pm

lowlifeNA wrote:Jesus Christ, finally a new vocalist. Anything could be better than that smurf luke Easter did, seriously, how the hell do you listen to that in the studio and end up happy with the result. Probably wouldn't be a bad idea to hat up their hats either. After vanishing lessons, I would be too embarrassed to attempt another album. I didn't think it could get worse than Metallica...then that atrocity dropped.

Welcome to the forums Luke!

Easter was not my favorite Tourniquet vocalist, but I disagree that Luke was terrible.
New Creation
New Creation
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Tourniquet currently auditioning for a vocalist - Page 3 Empty Re: Tourniquet currently auditioning for a vocalist

Post by Hardcore Christian Wed May 11, 2016 9:24 pm

New Creation wrote:
lowlifeNA wrote:Jesus Christ, finally a new vocalist. Anything could be better than that smurf luke Easter did, seriously, how the hell do you listen to that in the studio and end up happy with the result. Probably wouldn't be a bad idea to hat up their hats either. After vanishing lessons, I would be too embarrassed to attempt another album. I didn't think it could get worse than Metallica...then that atrocity dropped.

Easter was not my favorite Tourniquet vocalist, but I disagree that Luke was terrible.
Im confused scratch
Hardcore Christian
Hardcore Christian
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by New Creation Thu May 12, 2016 8:52 am

Hardcore Christian wrote:
New Creation wrote:

Im confused scratch

Luke is the first name of lowlifeNA, see here https://thecmr.forumotion.com/t9337-shirts-antestor-horde-sletchvalk-cheap#174006
New Creation
New Creation
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Machine Fish Mon May 16, 2016 11:42 pm

Blake wrote:To be honest my favorite Tourniquet album was one of Luke's. I think Microscopic View was an exceptional album and possibly the highlight of the Luke years.

Indeed Microscopic is one of my all time favorites.
Machine Fish
Machine Fish
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

https://linktr.ee/nathanKmcwilliams

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2016 6:54 pm

Machine Fish wrote:
Blake wrote:To be honest my favorite Tourniquet album was one of Luke's. I think Microscopic View was an exceptional album and possibly the highlight of the Luke years.

Indeed Microscopic is one of my all time favorites.
Agrred. Best of Luke's era and the closest to the sound Tourniquet did in their early career.

Back to top Go down

Post by pathogenics_cloned_twin83 Sun May 22, 2016 6:34 am

Now as much as I love the Ritter era albums, I enjoyed Easter's vocals for the most part. Like it or not, he made his mark on the band's sound. I'll be interested in seeing who they get to fill his shoes.
pathogenics_cloned_twin83
pathogenics_cloned_twin83
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

https://www.facebook.com/#!/derrick.williams.5667

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3