The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any other good christian metal forums?

+19
MikeInFla
Temple of Blood
StarPilot
oldschooldoom
Throne of thorns
ThomasEversole
Benny4SR
bjorn agin
Candlemass
Professor_Valconian
exo
Hardcore Christian
alldatndensum
sentient 6
KaramKaram
Kerrick
metaldude
Staybrite
buddypng
23 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Any other good christian metal forums? - Page 4 Empty Re: Any other good christian metal forums?

Post by Guest Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:03 am

It's amazing how far off topic this thread has gone without a peep from anyone.

Back to top Go down

Any other good christian metal forums? - Page 4 Empty Re: Any other good christian metal forums?

Post by Kerrick Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:19 am

Heh, the thread was off topic from the get-go.  I think it was more of a jab against CMR and all the Stryper threads than a legitimate one anyways.  Plus, we're having good discussions about vampires so what's the problem?  alien

Tyrant
Tyrant

StevenCressler likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:39 pm

Kerrick wrote:Heh, the thread was off topic from the get-go.  I think it was more of a jab against CMR and all the Stryper threads than a legitimate one anyways.  Plus, we're having good discussions about vampires so what's the problem?  alien

Yeah, I always knew it was a jab against CMR, I said that early on. However, I was "reprimanded" for that.  Rolling Eyes

(also, I really don't care if it goes off topic or not..I was just making a jab about what happened earlier...I'm sure you figured that out, but just in case Twisted Evil )

Back to top Go down

Post by deathisgain Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:33 pm

I thought you were on a posting strike until the thread got reinstated and you were reimbursed for emotional damage. Razz
deathisgain
deathisgain
The Warpriest, bringer ov DOOM (finally)

https://www.facebook.com/deathisgain713

Back to top Go down

Post by Staybrite Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:47 pm

deathisgain wrote:I thought you were on a posting strike until the thread got reinstated and you were reimbursed for emotional damage. Razz

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Staybrite
Staybrite
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:07 pm

deathisgain wrote:I thought you were on a posting strike until the thread got reinstated and you were reimbursed for emotional damage. Razz

Razz Rolf 1

In all seriousness, I am not starting or contributing anymore to new threads and only commenting on ones I have already been in  pirat

Back to top Go down

Post by bjorn agin Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:12 pm

NoOneIsHere wrote:

Razz Rolf 1

In all seriousness, I am not starting or contributing anymore to new threads and only commenting on ones I have already been in  pirat

Note to self: Paste quotes from NoOneIsHere into new threads so that he has a legal loophole to use to respond.
bjorn agin
bjorn agin
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by bjorn agin Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:20 pm

And oh by the way. It's probably been a couple of years since some of you have heard that the music you listen to contains demon beats. So let me post this as a reminder to throw away that demonic garbage, repent and turn on some Bill Gaither.

Twisted Evil
bjorn agin
bjorn agin
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:43 pm

bjorn agin wrote:
NoOneIsHere wrote:

Razz Rolf 1

Note to self: Paste quotes from NoOneIsHere into new threads so that he has a legal loophole to use to respond.

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:14 am

I have no moral reservations to copying and moving NoOne's posts to other threads just to keep him here...  Twisted Evil

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by Staybrite Fri Jul 24, 2015 2:44 pm

Kerrick wrote:I have no moral reservations to copying and moving NoOne's posts to other threads just to keep him here...  Twisted Evil

I had given thought to starting a new thread to hurl all kinds of accusations at him and insist he refute them (or else they must be true....because we all know silence is an admission of guilt).
Staybrite
Staybrite
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Fri Jul 24, 2015 2:54 pm

Good idea.  And then once he breaks his plan, he might as well just post wherever.  I like your thinking...  Cool Twisted Evil pirat

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:09 pm

Kerrick wrote:I have no moral reservations to copying and moving NoOne's posts to other threads just to keep him here...  Twisted Evil

It's good to feel wanted  Smile 

I guess maybe I should stop spreading all those malicious lies about you and that weekend in Niagara Falls   Razz

Staybrite wrote:
I had given thought to starting a new thread to hurl all kinds of accusations at him and insist he refute them (or else they must be true....because we all know silence is an admission of guilt).

Soooooo...it would basically be like spending an evening with my ex-wife's family? Actually...even sounds like it is when I am around MY family

Good times....good times...

Kerrick wrote:Good idea.  And then once he breaks his plan, he might as well just post wherever.  I like your thinking...  Cool Twisted Evil pirat

Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by StevenCressler Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:10 am

Whatever happened to NoOneIsHere? He's just listed as a guest now, but he seemed like a funny guy...

Also, I'm gonna assume that being able to like comments is a somewhat new feature? Because whenever I visit old threads like this, none of them have any likes or anything
StevenCressler
StevenCressler
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

https://www.youtube.com/@trickshotsmoviesandcubing2317/videos

Back to top Go down

Post by Pro-Zak Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:27 am

Whatever happened to "Christian Flock and Fellowship?"
Pro-Zak
Pro-Zak
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4