The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any other good christian metal forums?

+19
MikeInFla
Temple of Blood
StarPilot
oldschooldoom
Throne of thorns
ThomasEversole
Benny4SR
bjorn agin
Candlemass
Professor_Valconian
exo
Hardcore Christian
alldatndensum
sentient 6
KaramKaram
Kerrick
metaldude
Staybrite
buddypng
23 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Any other good christian metal forums? - Page 2 Empty Re: Any other good christian metal forums?

Post by metaldude Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:59 pm

Hardcore Christian wrote:
alldatndensum wrote:I am one of the only few who just doesn't care for Theocracy.
Me also

Hey!! No sass from the whipper-snappers!
metaldude
metaldude
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

StevenCressler likes this post

Back to top Go down

Any other good christian metal forums? - Page 2 Empty Re: Any other good christian metal forums?

Post by Candlemass Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:24 pm

NoOneIsHere wrote:Firestream is about as dead as they come, in terms of forum activity.

Not quite...

http://cmi.smfnew2.com/
Candlemass
Candlemass
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:55 am

bjorn agin wrote:Sounds like people are just a wee bit overly sensitive here.

Hey, I'm not going to deny that I personally may be hyper sensitive to people who don't contribute complaining about the topics.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:58 am

Candlemass wrote:
NoOneIsHere wrote:Firestream is about as dead as they come, in terms of forum activity.

Not quite...

I don't know, CM.....I still think Firestream has it beat. The only activity in Firestream is when someone wants something added to the vault, which other than me, hasn't been too often the last several months  Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by Staybrite Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:00 am

NoOneIsHere wrote:
bjorn agin wrote:Sounds like people are just a wee bit overly sensitive here.

Hey, I'm not going to deny that I personally may be hyper sensitive to people who don't contribute complaining about the topics.

Good point.  
For the record I wasn't being "overly sensitive", I was just being a jerk.
Staybrite
Staybrite
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:21 am

Staybrite wrote:

Good point.  

lol! Rolf 1 Rolf 2 lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Staybrite Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:12 am

NoOneIsHere wrote:
Staybrite wrote:

Good point.  

lol! Rolf 1 Rolf 2 lol!

It's always good when someone "gets" my humor. Smile
Staybrite
Staybrite
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:40 am

NoOneIsHere wrote:
Candlemass wrote:

Not quite...

I don't know, CM.....I still think Firestream has it beat. The only activity in Firestream is when someone wants something added to the vault, which other than me, hasn't been too often the last several months  Evil or Very Mad

There's two Firestreams...  There's The Vault which is what you're talking about NoOne, and then there's the forum (which is not the same forum that the vault has).

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:22 pm

Kerrick wrote:
NoOneIsHere wrote:
Candlemass wrote:

Not quite...

There's two Firestreams...  There's The Vault which is what you're talking about NoOne, and then there's the forum (which is not the same forum that the vault has).

Ahhhhhhhhhh said the blind man, I see now....

Still, at least in the Christian section, doesn't look much better. There are only 2 threads that have had posts in them since June began. That kinda sucks. And one of those 2 is just Soundmass advertising a sale

People should appreciate what they got here at CMR....even if we do talk about stryper a lot...   Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by KaramKaram Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:00 pm

We talk about STRYPER a lot, and at least we talk about STRYPER a lot. I mean, there are times when we don't discuss anything at all here and the forum seems stale from time to time. Those that complain should at least start their own topics if they want something to be talked about
KaramKaram
KaramKaram
Deadpool
Deadpool

https://lotsofmuzik.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:10 pm

KaramKaram wrote: Those that complain should at least start their own topics if they want something to be talked about

my point exactly...

now, I wish to start a thread about the different things I found in Kerrick's trash..including all those lacey things that happen to be his size
Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Staybrite Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:14 pm

I think the reason we talk about Stryper quite a bit here is because they are one of the most prolific old-school "Christian" metal bands right now.  We all love music, we all love new music and Stryper are one of the few classic metal bands actually making new music.
Staybrite
Staybrite
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:38 pm

NoOneIsHere wrote:now, I wish to start a thread about the different things I found in Kerrick's trash..including all those lacey things that happen to be his size
Very Happy

Well shoot, if I knew you wanted them, I wouldn't have thrown them out!  All you gotta do is just ask.  They're pretty much like-new; it's just that I realized the leopard-print doesn't match my eyes as well as I thought.

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by KaramKaram Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:51 pm

Exactly Staybrite! I know if D, Ultimatum, Tourniquet, Saint, Bloogood, or any other old school band were releasing a new album soon we would be talking about it.
KaramKaram
KaramKaram
Deadpool
Deadpool

https://lotsofmuzik.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:12 pm

Kerrick wrote:
NoOneIsHere wrote:now, I wish to start a thread about the different things I found in Kerrick's trash..including all those lacey things that happen to be his size
Very Happy

Well shoot, if I knew you wanted them, I wouldn't have thrown them out!  All you gotta do is just ask.  They're pretty much like-new; it's just that I realized the leopard-print doesn't match my eyes as well as I thought.

Oh see. the leopard-print matched my hair perfectly. Just to die for...

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:40 pm

Hahaha NoOne, I think you and I could successfully derail every thread here without even trying.  I love you alien afro

How do you feel about zebra print?  I'm considering getting rid of some high-heels I have too...

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:50 pm

Kerrick wrote:Hahaha NoOne, I think you and I could successfully derail every thread here without even trying.  I love you alien afro

How do you feel about zebra print?  I'm considering getting rid of some high-heels I have too...

Well, this thread needed to be derailed.... Twisted Evil .... 

I don't mind zebra print, but every time I wear it some little kid comes up and tries feeding me carrots.

Are those the blue high-heels you have? I definitely want those.....they will go well with that Coach bag I got from you last year.. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Staybrite Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:35 pm

KaramKaram wrote:Exactly Staybrite! I know if D, Ultimatum, Tourniquet, Saint, Bloogood, or any other old school band were releasing a new album soon we would be talking about it.

Exactly!
Staybrite
Staybrite
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by exo Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:47 pm

Part of my point was that it's entirely possible that just starting another topic isn't going to be productive IF THE BOARD MEMBERSHIP ISN'T IN TO THE BAND.  If it's just going to sit there inactive (and the poster knows it will from experience), there's no reason to post a new topic, but the IS a reason to ask about what other forums are out there....we are VERY "classic Christian metal band" oriented here, and the more modern styles just don't tend to gain any traction for discussion.........

"You must be," said the Cat, or you wouldn’t have come here."

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."
exo
exo
Wielder of the BanHammer
Wielder of the BanHammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Staybrite Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:17 pm

Hmmm I guess it might have helped if we knew what other bands (or kinds of bands) the OP was talking about.
Staybrite
Staybrite
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Hardcore Christian Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:58 am

exo wrote:and the more modern styles just don't tend to gain any traction for discussion.........
Tell me about it!!!!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad
Hardcore Christian
Hardcore Christian
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by exo Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:13 am

Staybrite wrote:Hmmm I guess it might have helped if we knew what other bands (or kinds of bands) the OP was talking about.
I would think that reading between the (admittedly few) lines would indicate that he would perhaps be looking for somewhere that is not quite so attached to bands of the same rough generation and/or style as Stryper and their brethren......I didn't really think it was all that tough to translate the request, personally......but since I am at least vaguely familiar with the TS, that may be coloring my perception of things.

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."
exo
exo
Wielder of the BanHammer
Wielder of the BanHammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:59 am

Yeah Exo, you are now the one reading way too much into his comment.

From a comment that he is tired of Stryper posts you have decided what style of music he likes?

You know, most of the posts in this thread have been lighthearted joking back and forth between all of us.

Bottom line is still, if he was genuinely seeking help finding a forum he should have listed what he was into, not to mention actually come back into the conversation at some point to clarify or join in the conversation.

So I stand by my opinion, it was a snarky comment done to troll us on Stryper.

Regardless though, I don't think anyone in the group has done anything wrong or is deserving of you "reprimanding" us. You definitely are, as you said you may be, looking at this through colored glasses due to you knowing him.

Back to top Go down

Post by exo Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:01 am

You are waaaaaaaaay too defensive about all this.  Sheesh.......

exo
exo
Wielder of the BanHammer
Wielder of the BanHammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:12 am

As I said before, exo

I am sure I am, for reasons I have stated in this thread already.

But most of it is just banter between us to pass the time... Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next