The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Biden is pure evil.

+9
MagnusPrime
Pro-Zak
scottmitchell74
Black Rider
BaleMaster
Dustofyears
Constantine
seth
TZ75
13 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Biden is pure evil.  - Page 3 Empty Re: Biden is pure evil.

Post by TZ75 Mon Apr 01, 2024 12:45 am

Fear not. In the end all will be set right.
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Superjuice, Pethead, BaleMaster, MagnusPrime, scottmitchell74, Sevenoneself, seth and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Samson Mon Apr 01, 2024 9:33 am

To quote Greg Locke:

"We don't have a White House problem. We have a "God's House" problem."
Samson
Samson
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

TZ75, BaleMaster, scottmitchell74, seth and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by seth Tue Apr 02, 2024 2:27 am

Deleted

Last edited by seth on Tue Apr 02, 2024 2:33 am; edited 1 time in total
seth
seth
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by StevenCressler Tue Apr 02, 2024 2:30 am

That message was the most confusing thing I've heard from a president without dementia
StevenCressler
StevenCressler
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

https://www.youtube.com/@trickshotsmoviesandcubing2317/videos

seth likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by seth Tue Apr 02, 2024 2:30 am

seth wrote:
TZ75 wrote:
scottmitchell74 wrote:
seth wrote:As crazy as Trump is, this is one of the many reasons why I still hold my nose and vote for him, and encourage others to do so as well

That's just it. I don't think Trump is that crazy, or crazy at all. The nefarious media has done a genius job of making it seem so, and many moderates and even squarely conservative folk have bought into this.

I don’t get why some call Trump “crazy” while globalist lunatics are destroying sovereign society in plain sight!
Trump being crazy and globalist lunatics trying to destroy society are not mutually exclusive. My opinion of him is not based on the mainstream media, but rather from his own rants through his Truth Social platform, which you can read without creating an account. Ever since 2020 they read like an unhinged, bitter megalomaniac. I would consider myself squarely conservative, but really don’t get the right’s obsession with the guy. Still would take him over Biden though
An example of what I was talking about: this is his Resurrection Day message to the people, along similar lines to his Christmas Day message. Again I am not trying to act like he’s worse than Biden or anything, but it’s important to know what kind of man he is. 
Biden is pure evil.  - Page 3 Img_4112
seth
seth
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

deathisgain, Pethead and scottmitchell74 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by seth Tue Apr 02, 2024 2:31 am

Sorry I posted twice, thought I deleted the first post but apparently can’t delete posts with quotes
seth
seth
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

StevenCressler likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by StevenCressler Tue Apr 02, 2024 3:01 am

StevenCressler wrote:That message was the most confusing thing I've heard from a president without dementia
Note that the reply I made was to the post Seth made below me, as that's what the "deleted" was
StevenCressler
StevenCressler
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by MegaNorm64 Tue Apr 02, 2024 3:04 am

When it comes to the whole trans or, LGBTQ community in general, I don't take this kind of stuff as an attack toward religion. People may act and feel like it is, but at the end of the day, they're just making the world more accessible to people. I do see ugliness toward doing something like this on Easter though, which is a day we celebrate the rising of Christ. At the end of the day though, this doesn't harm my relationshio with Christ, and it shouldn't hurt or shake anyone else's relationship with Christ. If this is enough to shake someone, then it is that person that needs to take a step back and reevaluate their relationship with God.
MegaNorm64
MegaNorm64
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

deathisgain and Dustofyears like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dustofyears Tue Apr 02, 2024 6:59 am

MegaNorm64 wrote:When it comes to the whole trans or, LGBTQ community in general, I don't take this kind of stuff as an attack toward religion. People may act and feel like it is, but at the end of the day, they're just making the world more accessible to people.

That's interesting. I lump religion and LGBTQ in the same box, both loud, and both would have the world their way if they could. To hear a Christian say "they are just making the world more accessible to people" is not something I ever thought would come from a Christian. On the imaginary planet Dust of Years, there'd be no LGBTQ or religion, and I'd shape the world into my view like we'd all probably like to do, but a house as big as the planet we live on has many tenants and has many windows with many views. That's the reality. Much as we'd like own that one house, it belongs to us all in the end

So there's is a lot to think about in that statement.

Best statement in this whole thread.
Dustofyears
Dustofyears
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by scottmitchell74 Tue Apr 02, 2024 9:58 am

That's why God shows us how and Who to worship,  because left to our own devices we all go bananas instantly,  want things our way, and will end up slaughtering anyone in our path. 

God provides Himself as the proper center.
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Pethead, TZ75, BaleMaster, MagnusPrime and seth like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by seth Tue Apr 02, 2024 10:18 am

MegaNorm64 wrote:When it comes to the whole trans or, LGBTQ community in general, I don't take this kind of stuff as an attack toward religion. People may act and feel like it is, but at the end of the day, they're just making the world more accessible to people. I do see ugliness toward doing something like this on Easter though, which is a day we celebrate the rising of Christ. At the end of the day though, this doesn't harm my relationshio with Christ, and it shouldn't hurt or shake anyone else's relationship with Christ. If this is enough to shake someone, then it is that person that needs to take a step back and reevaluate their relationship with God.
I don’t think anybody is saying that Biden’s statement shook their relationship with Christ, why would it after all? We are taking issue with the fact that he is declaring a day to celebrate and promote a lie, on the day when we celebrate Jesus’s resurrection. Although ultimately it’s to be expected that kind of stuff will be coming from the secular world
seth
seth
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Black Rider, Pethead, TZ75, MagnusPrime, scottmitchell74 and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Constantine Tue Apr 02, 2024 11:56 am

I like this:

this:
Constantine
Constantine
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

https://reverb.com/shop/mr-ds-buy-and-trade

Black Rider, Ammocas, TZ75, MagnusPrime and scottmitchell74 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by MagnusPrime Tue Apr 02, 2024 12:32 pm

MegaNorm64 wrote:When it comes to the whole trans or, LGBTQ community in general, I don't take this kind of stuff as an attack toward religion. People may act and feel like it is, but at the end of the day, they're just making the world more accessible to people. 

face palm

Yeah. OK. More like making children accessible to perverts.

Hey gang, let's turn society inside out and dump it on its head to affirm the delusions of the mentally deranged. What could go wrong??

Biden is pure evil.  - Page 3 1f602 

It's the new hip & with it thang, yo! My TV and sycophantic Marxist professors told me so!

Rolf 1
MagnusPrime
MagnusPrime
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

TZ75, scottmitchell74 and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by StevenCressler Tue Apr 02, 2024 12:36 pm

MegaNorm64 wrote:When it comes to the whole trans or, LGBTQ community in general, I don't take this kind of stuff as an attack toward religion. People may act and feel like it is, but at the end of the day, they're just making the world more accessible to people. I do see ugliness toward doing something like this on Easter though, which is a day we celebrate the rising of Christ. At the end of the day though, this doesn't harm my relationshio with Christ, and it shouldn't hurt or shake anyone else's relationship with Christ. If this is enough to shake someone, then it is that person that needs to take a step back and reevaluate their relationship with God.
I think many people are exaggerating the amount of people who have ulterior motives behind their support (as many of them think they're doing the right thing), but at the end of the day, it's a sin and has made our world worse.
StevenCressler
StevenCressler
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

MagnusPrime likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by MagnusPrime Tue Apr 02, 2024 12:43 pm

StevenCressler wrote:

(as many of them think they're doing the right thing)

Which shows how effective the propaganda has been.

Those people are what would be called "useful idiots" by those ultimately behind these "movements" of utter lunacy.
MagnusPrime
MagnusPrime
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Black Rider, BaleMaster and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pro-Zak Tue Apr 02, 2024 7:29 pm

Things just keep getting worse...

Pro-Zak
Pro-Zak
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Pro-Zak Tue Apr 02, 2024 7:33 pm

HB
Pro-Zak
Pro-Zak
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by TZ75 Tue Apr 02, 2024 8:14 pm

I see you reside in San Francisco. 

Do you think that you may have been softened to the idea of alternative lifestyles just from the general acceptance in that region and the public schools? I’m not saying every person in San Fran is on board with it, but overall it seems to be a stronghold. 

The “dark side” is strong there Mr. Chewbacca.  

Biden is pure evil.  - Page 3 Img_4115
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Pro-Zak, BaleMaster, MagnusPrime, scottmitchell74 and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by BaleMaster Tue Apr 02, 2024 9:12 pm

I submit that the trans/homosexual movement can be identified with the worship of the false god Inanna.   There is absolutely a spiritual component to this faddish rebellion against the Most High.
BaleMaster
BaleMaster
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

TZ75, MagnusPrime, scottmitchell74 and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by BaleMaster Tue Apr 02, 2024 9:15 pm

To wit,  Inanna was the original pagan deity gender-bender.  This fallen person was later worshiped as Ishtar, Venus, and Aphrodite.
BaleMaster
BaleMaster
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

TZ75, MagnusPrime and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pro-Zak Thu Apr 04, 2024 11:03 am

Pro-Zak
Pro-Zak
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

BaleMaster likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3