The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Biden is pure evil.

+9
MagnusPrime
Pro-Zak
scottmitchell74
Black Rider
BaleMaster
Dustofyears
Constantine
seth
TZ75
13 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Biden is pure evil.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Biden is pure evil.

Post by seth Sun Mar 31, 2024 7:30 pm

I was rooting for Desantis. Trump’s treatment of him is another strike against him in my book. He sees any conservative Republicans who don’t kowtow to him as traitors
seth
seth
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

deathisgain and Pethead like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TZ75 Sun Mar 31, 2024 7:40 pm

seth wrote:
TZ75 wrote:
seth wrote:
TZ75 wrote:
scottmitchell74 wrote:
seth wrote:As crazy as Trump is, this is one of the many reasons why I still hold my nose and vote for him, and encourage others to do so as well

That's just it. I don't think Trump is that crazy, or crazy at all. The nefarious media has done a genius job of making it seem so, and many moderates and even squarely conservative folk have bought into this.

I don’t get why some call Trump “crazy” while globalist lunatics are destroying sovereign society in plain sight!
Trump being crazy and globalist lunatics trying to destroy society are not mutually exclusive. My opinion of him is not based on the mainstream media, but rather from his own rants through his Truth Social platform, which you can read without creating an account. Ever since 2020 they read like an unhinged, bitter megalomaniac. I would consider myself squarely conservative, but really don’t get the right’s obsession with the guy. Still would take him over Biden though

There is a little megalomania present in anyone running for the position of POTUS. 

I think most of his rants are how the Dems stole the election. Which they did!
Well, that is debatable. I have my suspicions as well, but not founded enough to say for sure

I’m going on the obvious irregularities and my discernment. 

Looking at the planned destruction that is happening around us… it’s evident that he was “installed”. 

Fraudulent mail in ballots and vulnerable voting machine software was the key. Online hacking is used all the time in nefarious ways. That group “anonymous” has done it quite often. Of course the Dems and deep state players didn’t allow or want any watchdog groups anywhere near their operations to inspect while it was going down.
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

BaleMaster, MagnusPrime, scottmitchell74 and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by MagnusPrime Sun Mar 31, 2024 7:47 pm

TZ75 wrote:
seth wrote:
TZ75 wrote:
seth wrote:
TZ75 wrote:
scottmitchell74 wrote:
seth wrote:As crazy as Trump is, this is one of the many reasons why I still hold my nose and vote for him, and encourage others to do so as well

That's just it. I don't think Trump is that crazy, or crazy at all. The nefarious media has done a genius job of making it seem so, and many moderates and even squarely conservative folk have bought into this.

I don’t get why some call Trump “crazy” while globalist lunatics are destroying sovereign society in plain sight!
Trump being crazy and globalist lunatics trying to destroy society are not mutually exclusive. My opinion of him is not based on the mainstream media, but rather from his own rants through his Truth Social platform, which you can read without creating an account. Ever since 2020 they read like an unhinged, bitter megalomaniac. I would consider myself squarely conservative, but really don’t get the right’s obsession with the guy. Still would take him over Biden though

There is a little megalomania present in anyone running for the position of POTUS. 

I think most of his rants are how the Dems stole the election. Which they did!
Well, that is debatable. I have my suspicions as well, but not founded enough to say for sure

I’m going on the obvious irregularities and my discernment. 

Looking at the planned destruction that is happening around us… it’s evident that he was “installed”. 

Fraudulent mail in ballots and vulnerable voting machine software was the key. Online hacking is used all the time in nefarious ways. That group “anonymous” has done it quite often. Of course the Dems and deep state players didn’t allow or want any watchdog groups anywhere near their operations to inspect while it was going down.

Don't forget the "water leak" in Georgia that caused several other states to stop counting (all at the same time) as well.
Thumbs up

"B-but muh fact checkers say that's false! FALSE, BRUH!" Yes, the "fact checkers" who are all bought and paid for by the same slime that own the MSM.
MagnusPrime
MagnusPrime
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

TZ75, BaleMaster, scottmitchell74 and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TZ75 Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:33 pm

seth wrote:I was rooting for Desantis. Trump’s treatment of him is another strike against him in my book. He sees any conservative Republicans who don’t kowtow to him as traitors

Are you so sure DeSantis had pure motives for his run for office? He could be a megalomaniac in the making. 

He was doing a great job governing over the state of Florida. He’s still young. Many thought it would be best if he continued to lookout for Florida at this time. 

People step on each other’s toes all the time in politics. Friendships are fragile… but the greater good needs to be the big picture.
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Superjuice, Pro-Zak, BaleMaster, MagnusPrime, scottmitchell74 and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TZ75 Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:36 pm

When asked if he would consider being Trump’s possible VP, Desantis declined. 

Was it his pride?
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by seth Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:57 pm

He could be a megalomaniac in the making, sure. Any politician could. But so far I haven’t seen that from him, and he seems far more level headed than Trump, and a great track record of actually getting stuff done. And my point was that Trump’s attitude that any conservative Republican who doesn’t grovel before him is a traitor and a RINO is quite disturbing
seth
seth
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Black Rider, deathisgain, Pethead, scottmitchell74 and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by seth Sun Mar 31, 2024 9:02 pm

And yeah there are certainly incidents that raise suspicions for me about the election integrity. Just not enough to where I can say with 100% certainty that it was stolen
seth
seth
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

StevenCressler likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TZ75 Sun Mar 31, 2024 9:19 pm

seth wrote:He could be a megalomaniac in the making, sure. Any politician could. But so far I haven’t seen that from him, and he seems far more level headed than Trump, and a great track record of actually getting stuff done. And my point was that Trump’s attitude that any conservative Republican who doesn’t grovel before him is a traitor and a RINO is quite disturbing

Trump was getting stuff done until Covid was unleashed. 

No wars on his watch, the economy was good and he was trying to build the wall. Not to mention he stood up (or negotiated) with foreign leaders. Tariffs ring a bell?
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Superjuice, BaleMaster, MagnusPrime, scottmitchell74 and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TZ75 Sun Mar 31, 2024 9:22 pm

Almost all successful leaders in the history of the world probably had egotistical jerk tendencies. 

Trump just wears it on his sleeve. But I’d rather a person with lack of filter than a smiling person with a knife behind their back.

Last edited by TZ75 on Sun Mar 31, 2024 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Superjuice, Pro-Zak, BaleMaster, MagnusPrime, scottmitchell74 and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TZ75 Sun Mar 31, 2024 9:35 pm

seth wrote:And yeah there are certainly incidents that raise suspicions for me about the election integrity. Just not enough to where I can say with 100% certainty that it was stolen

And the devil likes it that way…

He also convinced much of the world that he doesn’t exist.
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

BaleMaster, MagnusPrime, scottmitchell74 and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Constantine Sun Mar 31, 2024 11:06 pm

Pethead wrote:I agree that we need to oppose the evil in the world, but we have to be careful how we do so. Righteous anger is a thing, but it’s a bit like handling dynamite. If we’re not careful righteous anger can blow up in our hands and become sinful anger. 
Fair point, but remember that Jesus had emotional responses too.   He got angry a the money changers and tossed the out with a whip.  He was sharp with the Pharisees and teachers of the law.   He cried at the tomb of Lazarus.

I cannot speak for God but I'd personally rather see some anger than the apathy and passivity that we typically see from the church at large.  Too many Christians forget that we are also supposed to be human, not just spiritual.

I believe this was latest debacle was a money-changer moment that was largely missed.  
There should have been a much bigger public outcry.

The next situation will come, and it could be worse.  They're testing how far they can go.
Constantine
Constantine
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

https://reverb.com/shop/mr-ds-buy-and-trade

TZ75, BaleMaster, MagnusPrime, scottmitchell74 and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by scottmitchell74 Sun Mar 31, 2024 11:10 pm

Constantine wrote:
Pethead wrote:I agree that we need to oppose the evil in the world, but we have to be careful how we do so. Righteous anger is a thing, but it’s a bit like handling dynamite. If we’re not careful righteous anger can blow up in our hands and become sinful anger. 
Fair point, but remember that Jesus had emotional responses too.   He got angry a the money changers and tossed the out with a whip.  He was sharp with the Pharisees and teachers of the law.   He cried at the tomb of Lazarus.

I cannot speak for God but I'd personally rather see some anger than the apathy and passivity that we typically see from the church at large.  Too many Christians forget that we are also supposed to be human, not just spiritual.

I believe this was latest debacle was a money-changer moment that was largely missed.  
There should have been a much bigger public outcry.

The next situation will come, and it could be worse.  They're testing how far they can go.

Maybe... but maybe this was bad enough to wake up a few hundred thousand more people, which might swing an important district or a few.
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

TZ75, Constantine and MagnusPrime like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pethead Sun Mar 31, 2024 11:18 pm

Constantine wrote:
Yes, but remember that Jesus is without sin. We are not. Our sin pollutes even the good things we do, and it compromises our ability to handle anger—which is one reason the Scriptures warn so much about anger. The Scriptures I quoted in my initial post give us our directives. 

Am I saying we shouldn’t be angry? Of course not. This stuff makes me angry. Am I saying we shouldn’t oppose this evil? Of course not, we should always stand against sin. What I am saying is that we should be careful and remember the commands of Scripture for how we are to conduct ourselves in our battles against evil. We must overcome evil with good.
Pethead
Pethead
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

http://curtisjdupree.blogspot.com

deathisgain, TZ75, MagnusPrime, scottmitchell74, seth and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pethead Sun Mar 31, 2024 11:24 pm

And again, I’m not accusing anyone in this thread of anything. I just know my own temptations to unrighteousness anger and inappropriate responses, and so I’m just reminding myself and others of biblical admonitions.
Pethead
Pethead
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

deathisgain, MagnusPrime, scottmitchell74, seth and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Constantine Sun Mar 31, 2024 11:25 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:

Maybe... but maybe this was bad enough to wake up a few hundred thousand more people, which might swing an important district or a few.
I hope you are right.  It is hard to tell yet if it has moved the needle anywhere.
Constantine
Constantine
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

MagnusPrime, scottmitchell74, seth and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TZ75 Sun Mar 31, 2024 11:29 pm

I’m not saying we should start another bloody medieval crusade… but public outrage and prayer for God’s intervention and protection should be underway now!
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

MagnusPrime, scottmitchell74, seth and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Constantine Sun Mar 31, 2024 11:31 pm

Pethead wrote:And again, I’m not accusing anyone in this thread of anything. I just know my own temptations to unrighteousness anger and inappropriate responses, and so I’m just reminding myself and others of biblical admonitions.
Of course.  I would never advocate for violence or crazy behavior, in fact I always warn others not to go there.   
But sometimes just showing up in a peaceful march or gathering with a few signs is enough to send a message that something is unacceptable.

I just feel like we are rolling over every time.  Or just not being engaged, not caring.  

The bullies get the message that you will not do or say anything, and they come back the next day to steal your lunch money.  Only this time, they lock you inside a closet too.   The day after that, they also give you a bloody nose.   That is the nature of a bully, they escalate.

Last edited by Constantine on Sun Mar 31, 2024 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Constantine
Constantine
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Pethead, TZ75, MagnusPrime, scottmitchell74, seth and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pethead Sun Mar 31, 2024 11:32 pm

Constantine wrote:
Pethead wrote:And again, I’m not accusing anyone in this thread of anything. I just know my own temptations to unrighteousness anger and inappropriate responses, and so I’m just reminding myself and others of biblical admonitions.
Of course.  I would never advocate for violence or crazy behavior, in fact I always warn others not to go there.   
But sometimes just showing up in a peaceful march or gathering with a few signs is enough to send a message that something is unacceptable.

I just feel like we are rolling over every time.  The bullies get the message that you will not do or say anything, and they come back the next day to steal your lunch money.  Only this time, they lock you inside a closet too.   The day after that, they also give you a bloody nose.   That is the nature of a bully, they escalate.
Agreed. The church rolled over so easy on abortion, for example, and look at all the lives lost.
Pethead
Pethead
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

TZ75, Constantine, MagnusPrime, scottmitchell74, seth and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TZ75 Sun Mar 31, 2024 11:33 pm

Our public display of disapproval is essential.
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Pethead, Constantine, MagnusPrime, scottmitchell74, seth and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pethead Sun Mar 31, 2024 11:34 pm

Agreed. All I’m saying is just be careful not to return evil for evil. And that can be hard to do sometimes.
Pethead
Pethead
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

deathisgain, TZ75, MagnusPrime, scottmitchell74, seth and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Constantine Sun Mar 31, 2024 11:35 pm

Pethead wrote:

Agreed. The church rolled over so easy on abortion and look at all the lives lost.
Exactly.   I hear that now, over 50% of all "abortions" are being done with a pill.  
Just imagine how "abortions" will continue to escalate from here, now that they are so easy to do.

Last edited by Constantine on Sun Mar 31, 2024 11:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Constantine
Constantine
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Pethead, scottmitchell74, seth and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pethead Sun Mar 31, 2024 11:35 pm

Constantine wrote:
Pethead wrote:

Agreed. The church rolled over so easy on abortion and look at all the lives lost.
Exactly.   I hear that now, over 50% of all abortions are being done with a pill.  Just imagine how they will continue to escalate from here.
The most horrific genocide the world has ever seen.
Pethead
Pethead
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

TZ75, Constantine, scottmitchell74, seth and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pethead Sun Mar 31, 2024 11:37 pm

One thing we want to do is to preach the gospel at the same time we call out sin, since it is the only remedy. But to preach the gospel we must call sin what it is and stop shying away from the facts.
Pethead
Pethead
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

TZ75, Constantine, scottmitchell74, seth and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TZ75 Sun Mar 31, 2024 11:39 pm

Pethead wrote:One thing we want to do is to preach the gospel at the same time we call out sin, since it is the only remedy. But to preach the gospel we must call sin what it is and stop shying away from the facts.

Some churches are rewriting or omitting scripture to fit their lifestyle. 

They simply reject the truth.
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Pethead, scottmitchell74, seth and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pethead Sun Mar 31, 2024 11:41 pm

TZ75 wrote:
Pethead wrote:One thing we want to do is to preach the gospel at the same time we call out sin, since it is the only remedy. But to preach the gospel we must call sin what it is and stop shying away from the facts.

Some churches are rewriting or omitting scripture to fit their lifestyle. 

They simply reject the truth.
Yep, and now professing Christians can find a church that will affirm them in whatever lifestyle they want to pursue. It’s horrible. I’ve seen people intentionally seek out churches that are LGBTQ+ affirming just so they could feel good about their sin.

Come, Lord Jesus!
Pethead
Pethead
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

TZ75, BaleMaster, scottmitchell74, seth and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next