The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The continuing evil of Plan parenthood

+13
Superjuice
Parched Earth
Tobi Elektrik
Louder
metallikitty
exo
Peter who was Vaak
Grindboy
Kerrick
metaldude
d@v!d
alldatndensum
sentient 6
17 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The continuing evil of Plan parenthood Empty The continuing evil of Plan parenthood

Post by sentient 6 Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:38 am

sentient 6
sentient 6
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

The continuing evil of Plan parenthood Empty Re: The continuing evil of Plan parenthood

Post by sentient 6 Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:41 am

You shall not give any of your offspring to offer them to Molech, nor shall you profane the name of your God; I am the LORD.
sentient 6
sentient 6
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

The continuing evil of Plan parenthood Empty Re: The continuing evil of Plan parenthood

Post by alldatndensum Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:14 am

I can't disagree with your thoughts at all.  They are intentionally breaking the law by selling human body parts and organs on demand.
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

http://www.christianhardmusic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by d@v!d Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:27 am

I don't know what it is with that group but every time I think of them feelings of rage and hate surge in me.... language that I can't post here.

There needs to be some postnatal abortion of some abortionists....
d@v!d
d@v!d
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by metaldude Thu Jul 16, 2015 2:58 pm

I saw this yesterday and the remember being surprised that the Supreme Court doesn't back this. They seem ready to back anything these days.
metaldude
metaldude
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:38 pm

While this is pretty messed up... I can't but feel somewhat dismayed that it's the fact that they're selling organs and such of babies that is getting flack - not that they're killing them in the first place.  But that's become socially acceptable...  Sad Evil or Very Mad Neutral

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by Grindboy Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:18 pm

I probably shouldn't say anything.

I have no love whatsoever for PP, and I have strong feelings on abortion.

But it's always good form to be pretty skeptical about heavily edited hidden camera footage shot by people who have a particular agenda (even if you agree with it) and lied to be granted audience in the first place. 

In other words, if this was about an organization/cause/whatever that I happened to be more sympathetic to, I sure wouldn't want it to be accepted as gospel, and we ought to be fair to those with whom we disagree as well.  I know they had some sort of a response to it, although I didn't look into whatever it was.

Grindboy
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Grindboy Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:22 pm

^This is really, really NOT to be taken as anything like a "defense" for PP.  I'm just suspicious about the veracity of the video and I'm sure more will come out.

Grindboy
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter who was Vaak Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:38 pm

A 3 hour unedited video was released.  This is real.
Peter who was Vaak
Peter who was Vaak
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter who was Vaak Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:50 pm

Anyways, supposedly there are more videos coming out.  The group who released it said they were doing this for three years.  So, given that time frame, it's very obvious that there's a lot of damning evidence there if they could get this lady to say that in the first video.
Here's a link to the three hour video.

Also, here's this:
The continuing evil of Plan parenthood D4f54525fb8411ff887b0e7a0185c822
Peter who was Vaak
Peter who was Vaak
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by d@v!d Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:02 pm

Peter who was Vaak wrote:Anyways, supposedly there are more videos coming out.  The group who released it said they were doing this for three years.  So, given that time frame, it's very obvious that there's a lot of damning evidence there if they could get this lady to say that in the first video.
Here's a link to the three hour video.

Also, here's this:
I wouldn't mind seeing a video of a PP building in grainy black and white from an Apache copter unloading its chain-gun on it.
d@v!d
d@v!d
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by d@v!d Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:24 pm

I guess I can just settle for this video...
d@v!d
d@v!d
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter who was Vaak Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:10 am

Here's another good song about abortion:
Peter who was Vaak
Peter who was Vaak
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by sentient 6 Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:50 pm

I read PPs response to this and....

.......Jospeh Goebbels would be proud.
sentient 6
sentient 6
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by sentient 6 Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:58 pm

Kerrick wrote:While this is pretty messed up... I can't but feel somewhat dismayed that it's the fact that they're selling organs and such of babies that is getting flack - not that they're killing them in the first place.  But that's become socially acceptable...  Sad Evil or Very Mad Neutral

The big news is that this evil organization can finally be prosecuted for something, because its currently still ( for the time being anyway ) a felony to sell human organs and body parts. But I totally agree with your sentiment here. Society is so self-involved that essentially the lure of sex without responsiblity has harden the hearts of many.
sentient 6
sentient 6
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by sentient 6 Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:01 pm

Kerrick wrote:While this is pretty messed up... I can't but feel somewhat dismayed that it's the fact that they're selling organs and such of babies that is getting flack - not that they're killing them in the first place.  But that's become socially acceptable...  Sad Evil or Very Mad Neutral

This video really sums up how I feel about Americans attitude towards this subject.

sentient 6
sentient 6
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by sentient 6 Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:22 pm

d@v!d wrote:I don't know what it is with that group but every time I think of them feelings of rage and hate surge in me.... language that I can't post here.

Quite honestly, it reminds me of how the abolistionists must have felt as they thought of the people who owned another human beings against their will. But I think this is a greater evil because it is a direct assault on creatures made in Gods image. I believe this is a direct extension of sinners hatred of God. That, plus mix in the lure of free-sex and you get the cultural acceptance of abortion.
sentient 6
sentient 6
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter who was Vaak Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:38 pm

A new video went up today:

It's just as disgusting as the other one.
Peter who was Vaak
Peter who was Vaak
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by exo Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:21 pm

sentient 6 wrote:

The big news is that this evil organization can finally be prosecuted for something, because its currently still ( for the time being anyway ) a felony to sell human organs and body parts. But I totally agree with your sentiment here. Society is so self-involved that essentially the lure of sex without responsiblity has harden the hearts of many.
There will not be a successful prosecution.  They have their legal bases covered, as they do not "sell parts", they charge to transport them, which they are legally allowed to do.....and this will be little more than a PR blip for them, unfortunately.

"You must be," said the Cat, or you wouldn’t have come here."

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."
exo
exo
Wielder of the BanHammer
Wielder of the BanHammer

Back to top Go down

Post by metallikitty Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:55 pm

Ugh. I totally see the abortion industry as a modernized form of infant sacrifice. Even if it has no real effect, I am very glad this information has been put out there. But the masses are sooooo blinded to truth in any form it is no surprise that this just goes over heads!

metallikitty
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by sentient 6 Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:23 pm

exo wrote:
There will not be a successful prosecution.  They have their legal bases covered, as they do not "sell parts", they charge to transport them, which they are legally allowed to do.....and this will be little more than a PR blip for them, unfortunately.

This will probably be the case. This should be the type of thing that would put em out of business. But people still want their free sex, so probably won't be much outrage if nothing comes from this legally.
sentient 6
sentient 6
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by sentient 6 Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:16 pm

I know she was " kid'n " but that Lamborghini comment is pretty damning. Even though she wasn't serious, it still implied making a profit and not just covering expenses.
sentient 6
sentient 6
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by d@v!d Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:15 pm

sentient 6 wrote:I know she was " kid'n " but that Lamborghini comment is pretty damning. Even though she wasn't serious, it still implied making a profit and not just covering expenses.
I believe the lion's share of the profits come from the murders, this selling of bodies is just the bonus... This is efficient evil.
d@v!d
d@v!d
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:33 pm

This is interesting...

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter who was Vaak Wed Jul 22, 2015 4:01 pm

Here's a list of companies that donate to planned parenthood http://dailysignal.com/2015/07/21/meet-the-41-companies-that-donate-directly-to-planned-parenthood/ :

Adobe
American Cancer Society
American Express
AT&T
Avon
Bank of America
Bath & Body Works
Ben & Jerry’s
Clorox
Coca-Cola
Converse
Deutsche Bank
Dockers
Energizer
Expedia
ExxonMobil
Fannie Mae
Groupon
Intuit
Johnson & Johnson
La Senza
Levi Strauss
Liberty Mutual
Macy’s
March of Dimes
Microsoft
Morgan Stanley
Nike
Oracle
PepsiCo
Pfizer
Progressive
Starbucks
Susan G. Komen
Tostitos
Unilever
United Way
Verizon
Wells Fargo
Peter who was Vaak
Peter who was Vaak
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next