The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Planned Parenthood cleared

+5
deathisgain
d@v!d
ThomasEversole
Hardcore Christian
sentient 6
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Planned Parenthood cleared Empty Planned Parenthood cleared

Post by sentient 6 Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:22 pm

http://news.yahoo.com/planned-parenthood-cleared-texas-jury-over-videos-activists-224615990.html

Yep..... we got some judgment coming our way.

...right now i'm really sickened.
sentient 6
sentient 6
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Planned Parenthood cleared Empty Re: Planned Parenthood cleared

Post by Hardcore Christian Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:25 pm

Wow, America is even more messed up then it was yesterday.
Hardcore Christian
Hardcore Christian
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:30 pm

We've been murdering babies as a nation for 4 to 5 decades. Planned Barrenhood getting off is nothing new.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:50 pm

why do you post threads like these S6...you know they just create controversy because you know some of us dont care ...Sometimes your post remind me of the stuff yahoo post... Razz topics like this are not constructive to the fun this forum is suppose to be creating..

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasEversole Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:53 pm

Seems like a witch-trial to me that the consensus here is Planned Parenthood is guilty of this matter, even when they haven't been found innocent of it.

...like screw the law and the judge because we know they did it anyway? Is that really going to be the stance here?
ThomasEversole
ThomasEversole
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:56 pm

Seems like a witch-trial to me that the consensus here is Planned Parenthood is guilty of this matter, even when they haven't been found innocent of it.

...like screw the law and the judge because we know they did it anyway? Is that really going to be the stance here?

yep! especially among a certain sect of people in the good ole USA Rolf 2

Back to top Go down

Post by sentient 6 Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:33 pm

Savage Amusement wrote:why do you post threads like these S6...you know they just create controversy because you know some of us dont care ...Sometimes your post remind me of the stuff yahoo post... Razz topics like this are not constructive to the fun this forum is suppose to be creating..

....yeah.....slavery was a real bummer back in the day too. But the bright side is that we still got metal !!!!

....just lettin' people know who might care.
sentient 6
sentient 6
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by sentient 6 Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:36 pm

ThomasEversole wrote:Seems like a witch-trial to me that the consensus here is Planned Parenthood is guilty of this matter, even when they haven't been found innocent of it.

That's the  merica  people want, and that's the merica that people get.

Like I said, we get the type of leaders and judges that we deserve.
sentient 6
sentient 6
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by sentient 6 Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:40 pm

Adam wrote:We've been murdering babies as a nation for 4 to 5 decades. Planned Barrenhood getting off is nothing new.

No, no, no. We aren't talkin' about murdering babies. This is a purely political.
sentient 6
sentient 6
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:40 pm

That's the  merica  people want, and that's the merica that people get.

Like I said, we get the type of leaders and judges that we deserve.
maybe it has nothing to do with what we deserve and instead its what the majority want..its america useing its free will Twisted Evil to pretty much not care..  Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by sentient 6 Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:45 pm

Savage Amusement wrote:
maybe it has nothing to do with what we deserve and instead its what the majority want..its america useing its free will Twisted Evil to pretty much not care..  Cool

Right. And people used their free will in the past to have a country that had legal slavery. And Christians used their free will to speak out against that evil as well.
sentient 6
sentient 6
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by d@v!d Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:04 am

sentient 6 wrote:http://news.yahoo.com/planned-parenthood-cleared-texas-jury-over-videos-activists-224615990.html

Yep..... we got some judgment coming our way.

...right now i'm really sickened.
I'm a little shocked that this is going down in Texas, but not shocked that it is going this way. Bitter irony in the reversal of justice. Pray for them that they are exonerated or have the grace to be martyrs. The situation reminds me of the trial of Christian and Faithful in Vanity Fair.

People who call themselves Christians and don't care about the great slaughter of the unborn in their communities need to check their hearts.
d@v!d
d@v!d
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by d@v!d Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:09 am

ThomasEversole wrote:Seems like a witch-trial to me that the consensus here is Planned Parenthood is guilty of this matter, even when they haven't been found innocent of it.

Man, didn't you see the videos? Even before the videos we knew that PP is evil. The videos not only revealed that they were more evil then we knew before but also were something that just prosecutors could use to stop them. To watch not only PP go free despite the video evidence but also watch those who made the videos be prosecuted instead is appalling.
d@v!d
d@v!d
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:18 pm

Planned Parenthood is not an evil place and the videos were faked and the result of anti Abortion liars...they arrested these liars...
http://news.yahoo.com/anti-abortion-activists-indicted-texas-planned-parenthood-video-002701071.html

Back to top Go down

Post by d@v!d Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:29 pm

Savage Amusement wrote:Planned Parenthood is not an evil place and the videos were faked and the result of anti Abortion liars...they arrested these liars...
http://news.yahoo.com/anti-abortion-activists-indicted-texas-planned-parenthood-video-002701071.html
How do you not know it's evil? Don't you know its history?

The videos are real.
d@v!d
d@v!d
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:59 pm

How do you not know it's evil? Don't you know its history?

The videos are real.

yes I am aware of the history of planned parenthood and as for the videos.. Evil or Very Mad sigh...believe what you want..I dont want to argue with you.. I will just move on from this thread..

Back to top Go down

Post by deathisgain Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:09 pm

Savage Amusement wrote:Planned Parenthood is not an evil place and the videos were faked and the result of anti Abortion liars...they arrested these liars...

I see nothing in that story to back up what you just said. It just reiterated what is already known about the verdict.
deathisgain
deathisgain
The Warpriest, bringer ov DOOM (finally)

https://www.facebook.com/deathisgain713

Back to top Go down

Post by exo Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:38 pm

Savage Amusement wrote:why do you post threads like these S6...you know they just create controversy because you know some of us dont care ...Sometimes your post remind me of the stuff yahoo post... Razz topics like this are not constructive to the fun this forum is suppose to be creating..

If you "don't care", you wouldn't be commenting.

It is a well known fact that you and he do not get along.  I'm going to STRONGLY suggest that the sniping back and forth cease, and you exercise some discretion about such things in the future.  if you have nothing better to do than voice your annoyance over the topic, you needn't post in it.  end of story.  now KNOCK IT OFF.

"You must be," said the Cat, or you wouldn’t have come here."

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."
exo
exo
Wielder of the BanHammer
Wielder of the BanHammer

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasEversole Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:05 pm

d@v!d wrote:

Man, didn't you see the videos? Even before the videos we knew that PP is evil. The videos not only revealed that they were more evil then we knew before but also were something that just prosecutors could use to stop them. To watch not only PP go free despite the video evidence but also watch those who made the videos be prosecuted instead is appalling.

We can agree that abortion is very wrong and murder.
...but again, this is a witch-hunt.

If the law found the videos to be false, the right thing to do is accept their findings. They obviously researched it more than just watching it and thinking its real. ...which is all anything anyone here did.

Right now, this wreaks of wanting them to still be guilty, and of course, anyone who agrees with this judge just loves abortion, right?
This is not a good bias to have.

Not good.
ThomasEversole
ThomasEversole
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:30 pm

It is a well known fact that you and he do not get along.  I'm going to STRONGLY suggest that the sniping back and forth cease, and you exercise some discretion about such things in the future.  if you have nothing better to do than voice your annoyance over the topic, you needn't post in it.  end of story.  now KNOCK IT OFF.
Gee Exo..You are taking all the fun out of it for me and S6 and David... geek

Back to top Go down

Post by exo Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:34 pm

That's me, the fun killer......now watch the deliberate antagonism, lest time off be forthcoming.  I'm NOT joking about this. Not even slightly, so don't push......

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."
exo
exo
Wielder of the BanHammer
Wielder of the BanHammer

Back to top Go down

Post by exo Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:40 pm

Now, back to threa content.... the indictments handed down are not "because they filmed the video".  The first indictment is for presenting/using a falsified California ID/License.  The second is for attempting to purchase parts.......the legal determination in bringing the second indictment is that PP did not offer said parts for sale (as I said months ago, they have the bases covered and sucks in a row in regards to their legal footing for what they do; our opinion on their sophistry is irrelevant in regard to whether or it they are following the law), but the videographers mad an attempt to buy parts.

Attempting to buy something does NOT mean the item is available.....

exo
exo
Wielder of the BanHammer
Wielder of the BanHammer

Back to top Go down

Post by alldatndensum Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:15 pm

I cannot side with the judge as I haven't read enough about what happened.

I don't support Planned Parenthood whether the videos are real or faked.  Murdering babies is just pure evil.  Period.

If the videos are real, I pray that PP will be taken down.  If they are faked, then the ones committing fraud should be dealt with.
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

http://www.christianhardmusic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:40 am

To quote One Bad Pig

"There's a spirit of murder,
Among us today"

We slay the innocent in the name of convenience. We sacrifice their precious little bodies at the altar of whatever god suits our fancy that day. We praise ourselves for our sexual prowess, ingenuity, and freedom and we punish the child conceived as a result of our lascivious and lewd ways. We put to death the children of rapists, as if they are guilty of their father's horrific crime. Our genocidal ways will end our nation.

The blood of the innocent cries out from the ground.

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor_Valconian Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:21 am

Something else to throw into the pot. It's a good listen.

http://www.albertmohler.com/2016/01/27/the-briefing-01-28-16/
Professor_Valconian
Professor_Valconian
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Location : In a meeting of the Society who puts things on top of other things

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next