The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here's your chance to protest planned parrenthood tomorrow.

5 posters

Go down

Here's your chance to protest planned parrenthood tomorrow. Empty Here's your chance to protest planned parrenthood tomorrow.

Post by d@v!d Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:53 pm

I know this last minute, but here's a great opportunity to take a stand against evil in US.

http://protestpp.com/protests/
d@v!d
d@v!d
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Here's your chance to protest planned parrenthood tomorrow. Empty Re: Here's your chance to protest planned parrenthood tomorrow.

Post by Peter who was Vaak Sat Aug 22, 2015 12:10 am

Argh!  There is a protest literally down the street from me(Like 2 miles), but I have work!  I will likely head by and take pictures.
Peter who was Vaak
Peter who was Vaak
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Here's your chance to protest planned parrenthood tomorrow. Empty Re: Here's your chance to protest planned parrenthood tomorrow.

Post by deathisgain Sat Aug 22, 2015 12:32 pm

Man, I didn't know that this was happening.
deathisgain
deathisgain
The Warpriest, bringer ov DOOM (finally)

https://www.facebook.com/deathisgain713

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter who was Vaak Sat Aug 22, 2015 5:55 pm

There was over 100 people, probably closer to 200 protesting at the one that's three blocks from ASU. It was awesome. They took up all corners of the intersection.
Peter who was Vaak
Peter who was Vaak
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by d@v!d Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:33 pm

We were a small group, about 14. We were there for 2 hours.

Interesting. About 40% of the passers by honk or saluted us in support. The rest, ignored us or read our signs but didn't react and maybe 5% hissed and mocked.

I think a lot of people in this country know it's wrong, but we are being hijacked by corrupt politicians and those who make lots of money off of this.

I really hope that these videos can sever to bring this to the nation's attention and we can make murder of the unborn illegal again.
d@v!d
d@v!d
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by d@v!d Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:34 pm

I learned about this protest from following Hazakim on FB.
They just put out a video of their day protesting.
d@v!d
d@v!d
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by sentient 6 Mon Aug 24, 2015 3:49 pm

This is great. I hope more are planned. We really need to shine a light on this moral evil just as christians did in past regards to slavery. One of the problems that we face that they didn't face back then was prevailing post-modern and syncretism we face today. The other thing we also to need do is be prepared to edicate people on the full personhood of the unborn baby. I even find christians today that are not even sure if a " fetus " can be said to have full " personhood. "

The other thing christians need to be prepared for in gatherings such as this, is be able give a clear Gospel message if given the opportunity. Things won't really change until hearts and minds are changed.
sentient 6
sentient 6
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by sentient 6 Mon Aug 24, 2015 3:51 pm

d@v!d wrote:I learned about this protest from following Hazakim on FB.
They just put out a video of their day protesting.

..thanks for posting this...I hope it encourages other Believers.
sentient 6
sentient 6
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by d@v!d Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:12 pm

sentient 6 wrote:The other thing we also to need do is be prepared to edicate people on the full personhood of the unborn baby. I even find christians today that are not even sure if a " fetus " can be said to have full " personhood. "
Amazing how that myth perpetuates even after science has shown otherwise.
d@v!d
d@v!d
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by d@v!d Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:44 am

So sad. These people can't even think simple rational thoughts.
http://www.mlive.com/news/detroit/index.ssf/2015/08/detroit-area_satanists_doused.html
d@v!d
d@v!d
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by sentient 6 Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:03 pm

sentient 6
sentient 6
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by sentient 6 Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:06 pm

sentient 6
sentient 6
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hardcore Christian Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:00 am

If I could vote I would vote Ben Carson
Hardcore Christian
Hardcore Christian
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by d@v!d Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:04 am

sentient 6 wrote:
You know, I'm on the fence with this being a civil/gospel issue.
In the protest I attended, every person ID'd as Christian. The one who organized it were Eastern Orthodox. There were others that ID'd as Catholic, Pentecostal, and evangelical. We were about 14 of us.

I tend to look at things like this. I see the abortion laws as a civil society issues. My stance on it is informed by my conscience which is informed by my faith. I don't think it is necessarily a gospel issue to call out murder as wrong. I think that a cursory survey of all popular religions and philosophies would concur about murder. On the other hand, it is a great opportunity to present the gospel as this is a very plain manifestation of evil.

It's awesome to see people being able to be reasoned with. We all need such redemptive help at one time or another.

sentient 6 wrote:
I love this guy. He really needs to be heard more. He speaks great truth so plainly.

Great videos. Thanks!
d@v!d
d@v!d
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down