The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Biden is pure evil.

+9
MagnusPrime
Pro-Zak
scottmitchell74
Black Rider
BaleMaster
Dustofyears
Constantine
seth
TZ75
13 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Biden is pure evil.  Empty Biden is pure evil.

Post by TZ75 Sat Mar 30, 2024 9:26 pm

TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Black Rider, BaleMaster, MagnusPrime, scottmitchell74, seth and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Biden is pure evil.  Empty Re: Biden is pure evil.

Post by TZ75 Sat Mar 30, 2024 9:31 pm

Biden may not be the actual Antichrist, but he’s definitely an Antichrist.
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Pethead and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by seth Sat Mar 30, 2024 9:40 pm

As crazy as Trump is, this is one of the many reasons why I still hold my nose and vote for him, and encourage others to do so as well
seth
seth
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

StevenCressler likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TZ75 Sat Mar 30, 2024 9:55 pm

Birth pangs
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

eatbugs likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Constantine Sat Mar 30, 2024 10:34 pm

Thing is, they do all these horrific things to Christians and every time, they see how far they can go and what they can get away with. 

And they're sadly getting away with this one.   Oh sure, there are people here and there speaking out.  
But if they had blasphemed a Muslim holiday in such a disgusting way, there would be riots in the streets.

For once I want to see some real anger, some pushback.  Just like the NYPD finally started to stand up against the progressive Left this week when 31-year-old Officer Diller got killed by a 21-time repeat offender with an illegal gun who should have been in jail.   But they should have pushed back hard before it got to this.

At some point we will find ourselves tied to stakes and doused in gasoline...oops, forgot, they despise hydrocarbons.   
Okay, rubbing alcohol.   And by then it will be too late.
Constantine
Constantine
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

https://reverb.com/shop/mr-ds-buy-and-trade

Black Rider, TZ75, scottmitchell74 and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TZ75 Sat Mar 30, 2024 10:53 pm

Constantine wrote:Thing is, they do all these horrific things to Christians and every time, they see how far they can go and what they can get away with. 

And they're sadly getting away with this one.   Oh sure, there are people here and there speaking out.  
But if they had blasphemed a Muslim holiday in such a disgusting way, there would be riots in the streets.

For once I want to see some real anger, some pushback.  Just like the NYPD finally started to stand up against the progressive Left this week when 31-year-old Officer Diller got killed by a 21-time repeat offender with an illegal gun who should have been in jail.   But they should have pushed back hard before it got to this.

At some point we will find ourselves tied to stakes and doused in gasoline...oops, forgot, they despise hydrocarbons.   
Okay, rubbing alcohol.   And by then it will be too late.

I hope the Holy Spirit convicts the hearts of the dormant ones. We need huge pushback on this!
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Black Rider, Constantine and scottmitchell74 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dustofyears Sun Mar 31, 2024 2:04 am

Ugh man...even I'm on board with you guys on this one...virtue signalling old fool!
Dustofyears
Dustofyears
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

TZ75, Constantine, scottmitchell74, Sevenoneself and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TZ75 Sun Mar 31, 2024 3:15 am

Dustofyears wrote:Ugh man...even I'm on board with you guys on this one...virtue signalling old fool!

They full well know what they are doing. It’s ultimate sacrilege.

Last edited by TZ75 on Sun Mar 31, 2024 3:16 am; edited 1 time in total
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Constantine and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by BaleMaster Sun Mar 31, 2024 3:16 am

I call him Joeligula.  He has nothing on the perverse, depraved pagan emperor .
BaleMaster
BaleMaster
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Black Rider, TZ75, Constantine and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TZ75 Sun Mar 31, 2024 3:20 am

Joe (the devil’s bidding) Biden
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by TZ75 Sun Mar 31, 2024 3:24 am

BaleMaster wrote:I call him Joeligula.  He has nothing on the perverse, depraved pagan emperor .

Joe has friends in very low places… (like the actual pit of Hell).
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Rider Sun Mar 31, 2024 9:44 am

American Christians are going to start learning what most Christians have known throughout the ages, that this is not our home and the sons of this world hate us.
Black Rider
Black Rider
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

deathisgain, Kerrick, Pethead, scottmitchell74 and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by scottmitchell74 Sun Mar 31, 2024 10:56 am

seth wrote:As crazy as Trump is, this is one of the many reasons why I still hold my nose and vote for him, and encourage others to do so as well

That's just it. I don't think Trump is that crazy, or crazy at all. The nefarious media has done a genius job of making it seem so, and many moderates and even squarely conservative folk have bought into this.
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

alldatndensum, TZ75, Constantine and MagnusPrime like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TZ75 Sun Mar 31, 2024 11:51 am

I’m not a Catholic, but this Archbishop speaks the truth! He knows what he’s talking about! 

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/03/archbishop-carlo-maria-vigano-issues-statement-criticizing-joe/

Excommunicate Biden!
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Pethead, Constantine, seth and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TZ75 Sun Mar 31, 2024 12:01 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:
seth wrote:As crazy as Trump is, this is one of the many reasons why I still hold my nose and vote for him, and encourage others to do so as well

That's just it. I don't think Trump is that crazy, or crazy at all. The nefarious media has done a genius job of making it seem so, and many moderates and even squarely conservative folk have bought into this.

I don’t get why some call Trump “crazy” while globalist lunatics are destroying sovereign society in plain sight!
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Constantine, MagnusPrime, scottmitchell74 and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pro-Zak Sun Mar 31, 2024 12:22 pm

Black Rider wrote:American Christians are going to start learning what most Christians have known throughout the ages, that this is not our home and the sons of this world hate us.

Yet it is our home for a season, as well as our children's. The early Christians also turned the world upside down, and shaped western civilization into quite a habitable place for a loooooong time! However we have allowed the Pagans to take it back by "playing nice" with them...
Pro-Zak
Pro-Zak
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

TZ75, MagnusPrime, scottmitchell74, seth and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by seth Sun Mar 31, 2024 1:12 pm

TZ75 wrote:
scottmitchell74 wrote:

I don’t get why some call Trump “crazy” while globalist lunatics are destroying sovereign society in plain sight!
Trump being crazy and globalist lunatics trying to destroy society are not mutually exclusive. My opinion of him is not based on the mainstream media, but rather from his own rants through his Truth Social platform, which you can read without creating an account. Ever since 2020 they read like an unhinged, bitter megalomaniac. I would consider myself squarely conservative, but really don’t get the right’s obsession with the guy. Still would take him over Biden though
seth
seth
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

deathisgain, Pethead, scottmitchell74 and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by MagnusPrime Sun Mar 31, 2024 1:22 pm

Pro-Zak wrote:
Black Rider wrote:American Christians are going to start learning what most Christians have known throughout the ages, that this is not our home and the sons of this world hate us.

Yet it is our home for a season, as well as our children's. The early Christians also turned the world upside down, and shaped western civilization into quite a habitable place for a loooooong time! However we have allowed the Pagans to take it back by "playing nice" with them...

Agreed.

"B-but muh optics, bro!"

Hate to say it (not really), but we've "bigger, better person'd" ourselves into this mess.

We were not vigilant. We neglected what we were given.

Distracted for decades by increasing amounts of "creature comforts" and demoralized by strategically placed propaganda.

Allowed ourselves to be bullied into silence for fear of being called something or another. 

But hey - at least we don't have mean tweets, amirite??

Circle Dance
MagnusPrime
MagnusPrime
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

scottmitchell74, seth and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by scottmitchell74 Sun Mar 31, 2024 3:50 pm

@Seth - My preference was always Cruz and this year Vivek, but once it goes to the GE it's got to be Trump, so I agree there. I'm uncomfortable with things I've seen saying Trump is our last hope. That's not true.
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Black Rider, Pethead, MagnusPrime and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pethead Sun Mar 31, 2024 5:53 pm

Biden’s regime is evil, pure and simple. (Although Trump selling God the Bless the USA Bibles bothers me a lot).  I cannot see how any believer can support the policies of Biden and his ilk, as those policies are absolutely vile.

I agree that we need to oppose the evil in the world, but we have to be careful how we do so. Righteous anger is a thing, but it’s a bit like handling dynamite. If we’re not careful righteous anger can blow up in our hands and become sinful anger. 

Remember:

Ephesians 6:12: For  we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places.

Romans 12:17:
[17] Repay no one evil for evil, but give thought to do what is honorable in the sight of all.

(Note: I’m not accusing anyone in this thread of not following these Scriptures. I’m merely posting a reminder for us all as we try to navigate life in a sick world).

Our hope: Christ has risen!
Pethead
Pethead
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

http://curtisjdupree.blogspot.com

Black Rider, deathisgain, MagnusPrime, scottmitchell74 and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by MagnusPrime Sun Mar 31, 2024 6:30 pm

Biden is pure evil.  Agq12

Sound familiar?

Feel familiar?
MagnusPrime
MagnusPrime
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Pethead and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pethead Sun Mar 31, 2024 6:33 pm

“War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength.”
Pethead
Pethead
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

http://curtisjdupree.blogspot.com

MagnusPrime, scottmitchell74 and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TZ75 Sun Mar 31, 2024 7:16 pm

seth wrote:
TZ75 wrote:
scottmitchell74 wrote:

Trump being crazy and globalist lunatics trying to destroy society are not mutually exclusive. My opinion of him is not based on the mainstream media, but rather from his own rants through his Truth Social platform, which you can read without creating an account. Ever since 2020 they read like an unhinged, bitter megalomaniac. I would consider myself squarely conservative, but really don’t get the right’s obsession with the guy. Still would take him over Biden though

There is a little megalomania present in anyone running for the position of POTUS. 

I think most of his rants are how the Dems stole the election. Which they did!
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by TZ75 Sun Mar 31, 2024 7:24 pm

Just for the record… I don’t see Trump as a savior. But I do know that God can use any flawed human for his purpose. 

I like that Trump is defiant against his enemies and is determined to strengthen America and do his part to help pushback against the globalist order. 

My second choice was Vivek. But I’m afraid he doesn’t have the same determination to stand against our enemies. Although he is very well spoken and has a good understanding of what is happening to our country and the world.

Last edited by TZ75 on Sun Mar 31, 2024 7:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by seth Sun Mar 31, 2024 7:27 pm

TZ75 wrote:
seth wrote:
TZ75 wrote:
scottmitchell74 wrote:

There is a little megalomania present in anyone running for the position of POTUS. 

I think most of his rants are how the Dems stole the election. Which they did!
Well, that is debatable. I have my suspicions as well, but not founded enough to say for sure
seth
seth
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next