The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"No Politics"

+13
deathisgain
Kerrick
Dustofyears
Black Rider
TZ75
scottmitchell74
MagnusPrime
seth
Constantine
CrimsonWarrior
WildWorld
StevenCressler
Pro-Zak
17 posters

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Go down

"No Politics" - Page 13 Empty Re: "No Politics"

Post by seth Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:12 am

StevenCressler wrote:
seth wrote:Likes and dislikes in general are a stupid feature. The only time they could be useful is for something like a tutorial video on youtube, so you can get an idea whether it’s worth watching or not by the ratio (although youtube removing the dislike counter made this functionality null and void). Ultimately they mean nothing whatsoever and only serve to feed people’s approval addiction (hence all the like-beggars you see on social media platforms)
If anyone finds themselves unironically getting butthurt over dislikes, please for the love of all that is good go touch some grass
I just consider them a way to show agreement without having to write a new comment
I agree 
People tend to put way too much stock in them though. Hence what I said about approval addiction. Go to any popular youtube video and the comments are full of like beggars. And when I used instagram, there were always posts blatantly begging for likes (“double tap to see magic.” I’m sure anyone who uses instagram has seen something of the sort)
seth
seth
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Dustofyears and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by seth Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:14 am

The worst were the like beggars appropriating Christianity. “Like if you love Jesus, ignore if you love Satan.” Or “like and comment “Amen” and God will bless you financially.” Absolutely disgusting
seth
seth
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Dustofyears, MagnusPrime and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by StevenCressler Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:16 am

seth wrote:The worst were the like beggars appropriating Christianity. “Like if you love Jesus, ignore if you love Satan.” Or “like and comment “Amen” and God will bless you financially.” Absolutely disgusting
Yes. They make Christianity look bad.
StevenCressler
StevenCressler
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

https://www.youtube.com/@trickshotsmoviesandcubing2317/videos

seth likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dustofyears Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:18 am

seth wrote:
StevenCressler wrote:
seth wrote:Likes and dislikes in general are a stupid feature. The only time they could be useful is for something like a tutorial video on youtube, so you can get an idea whether it’s worth watching or not by the ratio (although youtube removing the dislike counter made this functionality null and void). Ultimately they mean nothing whatsoever and only serve to feed people’s approval addiction (hence all the like-beggars you see on social media platforms)
If anyone finds themselves unironically getting butthurt over dislikes, please for the love of all that is good go touch some grass
I just consider them a way to show agreement without having to write a new comment
I agree 
People tend to put way too much stock in them though. Hence what I said about approval addiction. Go to any popular youtube video and the comments are full of like beggars. And when I used instagram, there were always posts blatantly begging for likes (“double tap to see magic.” I’m sure anyone who uses instagram has seen something of the sort)
I agree. LIKE so agree with you LIKE so so agree with you
Dustofyears
Dustofyears
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

StevenCressler likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dustofyears Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:19 am

seth wrote:The worst were the like beggars appropriating Christianity. “Like if you love Jesus, ignore if you love Satan.” Or “like and comment “Amen” and God will bless you financially.” Absolutely disgusting
Ha...that's a thing...
Dustofyears
Dustofyears
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by seth Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:29 am

Dustofyears wrote:
Ha...that's a thing...
Yep. My brother sent a screenshot of the latter a while back. And the comments were full of people saying “amen, I claim it in the name of Jesus I love youI love you🙏” and the like. 
This is your brain on the prosperity gospel I guess
seth
seth
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Kerrick, Pethead, Dustofyears, MagnusPrime and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dustofyears Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:38 am

^sometimes I go into christian live streams and if it wasn't for the user name, you wouldn't be able to tell one person from the other. It's all amen, praise God, glory to god, thank you Jesus... like 24/7.... If that's what heaven is gonna be like... well let's just say, that's not my idea of heaven!

That or bible scriptures, yeah with all those hands prayer emojis and hearts lolz No one says anything normal, all like robots...hmm..maybe they are bots... never thought of that!

It's like all the personality has been sucked from them all and they are one and unison speaking from the same AI bot mouth or something.
Dustofyears
Dustofyears
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by StevenCressler Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:32 am

Dustofyears wrote:^sometimes I go into christian live streams and if it wasn't for the user name, you wouldn't be able to tell one person from the other. It's all amen, praise God, glory to god, thank you Jesus... like 24/7.... If that's what heaven is gonna be like... well let's just say, that's not my idea of heaven!

That or bible scriptures, yeah with all those hands prayer emojis and hearts lolz No one says anything normal, all like robots...hmm..maybe they are bots... never thought of that!

It's like all the personality has been sucked from them all and they are one and unison speaking from the same AI bot mouth or something.
Don't worry... hopefully heaven comes with extra braincells, because many of my brothers and sisters in Christ seem to really need it 😆 Sometimes I can't even blame atheists for hating Christians because Christian culture is so stupid at times
StevenCressler
StevenCressler
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

https://www.youtube.com/@trickshotsmoviesandcubing2317/videos

Dustofyears likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dustofyears Thu Apr 11, 2024 2:43 am

^Yep  "No Politics" - Page 13 1f604
Dustofyears
Dustofyears
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by TZ75 Thu Apr 11, 2024 5:19 am

Dustofyears wrote:I'm only going to dislike all my own posts from now on. That way the dislike button becomes null and void lolz. Dusty's taking the power back!

It’s adorbs when you talk in third person. Lol
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

BaleMaster, Dustofyears and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TZ75 Thu Apr 11, 2024 5:21 am

Dustofyears wrote:Also, I encourage everyone to hit the dislike button on all my posts.

But TZ might like your comments sometimes…   Smile
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by TZ75 Thu Apr 11, 2024 6:11 am

Dustofyears wrote:But likes make me feel as though my opinion is valued, that I am valued as a member of society, and the tingles I get from like feels amazing! However, the dislike button is now the like button. No this is not reverse psychology. It' FACTS!

Being ignored is like torture!  Razz
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Pro-Zak Thu Apr 11, 2024 8:00 am

Our votes absolutely count, it's voters who are ill informed that put morons like this in office...

Pro-Zak
Pro-Zak
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

MagnusPrime and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dustofyears Thu Apr 11, 2024 8:29 am

TZ75 wrote:
Dustofyears wrote:I'm only going to dislike all my own posts from now on. That way the dislike button becomes null and void lolz. Dusty's taking the power back!

It’s adorbs when, you talk in third person. Lol

Lolz... I'm doing that a lot lately and not just here... it gets weird, you got no idea! Lolz

TZ75 wrote:
Dustofyears wrote:Also, I encourage everyone to hit the dislike button on all my posts.

But TZ might like your comments sometimes…   Smile

Just hit the dislike anyway, it's the new like (he says as he continues hitting like himself...must be self sabotage or something...

TZ75 wrote:
Dustofyears wrote:But likes make me feel as though my opinion is valued, that I am valued as a member of society, and the tingles I get from like feels amazing! However, the dislike button is now the like button. No this is not reverse psychology. It' FACTS!

Being ignored is like torture!  Razz
I'm use to it lolz. I mostly post for my own entertainment and cheap thrills and amusement anyway. Cheers TZ.
Dustofyears
Dustofyears
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

TZ75 and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TZ75 Thu Apr 11, 2024 8:50 am

This is our home away from home (while most likely typing from home).
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13