The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Peter Gabriel "I/O" - His First New Album In 21 Years!

2 posters

Go down

Peter Gabriel "I/O" - His First New Album In 21 Years! Empty Peter Gabriel "I/O" - His First New Album In 21 Years!

Post by Constantine Tue Feb 20, 2024 3:16 pm

Any Peter Gabriel fans out there?   I'm surprised I don't see many posts about him here.

Has anyone had the chance to hear the new album "I/O"?   Well technically it was released in December 2023 but it is still fairly new.

If so, what do you think?   I was iffy at first but it has some great tracks on it.  Some had to grow on me.  
I don't care for his worldview regarding politics and faith, but when he focuses on issues of mortality and the fragility of life, I feel like he has some interesting things to say.
Constantine
Constantine
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

https://reverb.com/shop/mr-ds-buy-and-trade

MagnusPrime likes this post

Back to top Go down

Peter Gabriel "I/O" - His First New Album In 21 Years! Empty Re: Peter Gabriel "I/O" - His First New Album In 21 Years!

Post by MagnusPrime Tue Feb 20, 2024 8:54 pm

Haven't heard the new one yet.

The last one, "Up", was one of his best.
MagnusPrime
MagnusPrime
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Constantine likes this post

Back to top Go down

Peter Gabriel "I/O" - His First New Album In 21 Years! Empty Re: Peter Gabriel "I/O" - His First New Album In 21 Years!

Post by Constantine Tue Feb 20, 2024 9:01 pm

MagnusPrime wrote:The last one, "Up", was one of his best.
Haven't heard it yet!   Coincidentally though, I got the "Up" CD today in a CD lot that I bought (it's one of the only CD's in the lot that weren't scratched to hades, so that's a plus).  

I'm looking forward to listening to it.  I also have the "Passion" soundtrack coming soon.
Constantine
Constantine
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

https://reverb.com/shop/mr-ds-buy-and-trade

MagnusPrime likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down