The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

10 Outstanding Vocal Performances From Peter Gabriel Era Genesis

3 posters

Go down

10 Outstanding Vocal Performances From Peter Gabriel Era Genesis Empty 10 Outstanding Vocal Performances From Peter Gabriel Era Genesis

Post by Guitar Noir Thu Oct 13, 2022 5:12 pm

Recent blog post discussing 10 fantastic vocal performances from Peter Gabriel during his time fronting prog rock greats Genesis in the early 1970's. 

https://shadesofnoirsite.wordpress.com/2022/10/02/ten-outstanding-vocal-performances-from-peter-gabriel-era-genesis/
Guitar Noir
Guitar Noir
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

https://shadesofnoirsite.wordpress.com/

MagnusPrime likes this post

Back to top Go down

10 Outstanding Vocal Performances From Peter Gabriel Era Genesis Empty Re: 10 Outstanding Vocal Performances From Peter Gabriel Era Genesis

Post by MagnusPrime Thu Oct 13, 2022 9:22 pm

I agree with Looking For Someone (Trespass in highly underrated. One of my favorite Genesis albums along with Foxtrot and Selling England By The Pound) as well as Dancing With The Moonlit Knight. I would add Supper's Ready to the mix as well.
MagnusPrime
MagnusPrime
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

10 Outstanding Vocal Performances From Peter Gabriel Era Genesis Empty Re: 10 Outstanding Vocal Performances From Peter Gabriel Era Genesis

Post by Guitar Noir Thu Oct 13, 2022 11:50 pm

MagnusPrime wrote:I agree with Looking For Someone (Trespass in highly underrated. One of my favorite Genesis albums along with Foxtrot and Selling England By The Pound) as well as Dancing With The Moonlit Knight. I would add Supper's Ready to the mix as well.
To be honest, why add Supper's Ready? Enough has been said about the song.  There are so many other worthwhile songs to discuss and put a spotlight on.
Guitar Noir
Guitar Noir
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by MagnusPrime Fri Oct 14, 2022 12:17 am

Guitar Noir wrote:
MagnusPrime wrote:I agree with Looking For Someone (Trespass in highly underrated. One of my favorite Genesis albums along with Foxtrot and Selling England By The Pound) as well as Dancing With The Moonlit Knight. I would add Supper's Ready to the mix as well.
To be honest, why add Supper's Ready? Enough has been said about the song.  There are so many other worthwhile songs to discuss and put a spotlight on.

ok? Maybe because I like the song?

Whatever man, spotlight away!
MagnusPrime
MagnusPrime
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Rider Fri Oct 14, 2022 7:21 am

Lol  Tries to interact with the subject, gets shot down.
Black Rider
Black Rider
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

MagnusPrime likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by MagnusPrime Fri Oct 14, 2022 8:20 am

Black Rider wrote:Lol  Tries to interact with the subject, gets shot down.

Story of my life LOL!

Thumbs up
MagnusPrime
MagnusPrime
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Black Rider likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitar Noir Sat Oct 15, 2022 1:31 am

MagnusPrime wrote:
Black Rider wrote:Lol  Tries to interact with the subject, gets shot down.

Story of my life LOL!

Thumbs up
Hey, all we can do is try.  Smile
Guitar Noir
Guitar Noir
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down