The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First reaction to AC/DC by a 'vocal athlete'

4 posters

Go down

First reaction to AC/DC by a 'vocal athlete' Empty First reaction to AC/DC by a 'vocal athlete'

Post by oldschooldoom Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:54 am

oldschooldoom
oldschooldoom
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

First reaction to AC/DC by a 'vocal athlete' Empty Re: First reaction to AC/DC by a 'vocal athlete'

Post by Black Rider Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:02 am

What the heck is a vocal athlete?  Very Happy I expected more criticism, that was a love fest for the band.
Black Rider
Black Rider
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

First reaction to AC/DC by a 'vocal athlete' Empty Re: First reaction to AC/DC by a 'vocal athlete'

Post by Staybrite Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:19 pm

I've seen a few of her videos (I think a live Iron Maiden, and Queensryche vid) and she comes across as a pop/classical vocal coach, and makes it appear as if her reaction to the video is pretty much her first exposure to the artists (not sure if that is genuine or not...but interesting).
Staybrite
Staybrite
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Rider Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:03 pm

It felt like she was overreacting at times. Oh well, it gets her views.
Black Rider
Black Rider
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Staybrite Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:48 pm

Black Rider wrote:It felt like she was overreacting at times. Oh well, it gets her views.

I'm sure that's what it's all about.
Staybrite
Staybrite
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by oldschooldoom Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:14 am

OMGoodness, you are right! She has years of reviews. Most of which don't interest me save:
Queen-I Want to Break Free, Bo Rap, Nightwish, Epica, Tarja, Iron Maiden-Hallowed be thy Name, Dio-Heaven & Hell, QR-Take Hold of the Flame, Steelhart, Michael Kiske, Ian Gillan, JP-Diamonds and Rust, Zep-Immigrant Song

I would instead call her a YouTube athlete, LOL
oldschooldoom
oldschooldoom
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Staybrite Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:13 am

oldschooldoom wrote:.....

I would instead call her a YouTube athlete, LOL

Laughing
Staybrite
Staybrite
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeInFla Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:46 pm

I saw one of an "engineer expert" analyzing Photograph by Def Leppard. He had some interesting thing to say about it. First the snare is recorded in reverse on Photograph. He said it's the same technique they use to get the distinct snare sound on Billy Squier's The Stroke. Never knew that! Plus he said Pyromania doesn't have actual drums on the album at all, they are all electronic. Didn't know that either. I've seen the AC/DC vid above before and I thought she would bash it but pretty much praised it (if that's the same video I saw I don't know when I click the link it opens the YouTube home page and not the video)
MikeInFla
MikeInFla
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down