The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thee Final Chaptre - great USPM

+15
BaleMaster
Pethead
alldatndensum
Follower of Jesus
oldschooldoom
Constantine
Andreas89
average joe
Dustofyears
Black Rider
mothy
Kerrick
Staybrite
Temple of Blood
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Thee Final Chaptre - great USPM - Page 2 Empty Re: Thee Final Chaptre - great USPM

Post by alldatndensum Sat Dec 25, 2021 9:48 pm

I like these songs that have been shared this far. I don't think I will love the 9 minute track, but I did buy the download from Amazon this morning.
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

http://www.christianhardmusic.com

Black Rider and BaleMaster like this post

Back to top Go down

Thee Final Chaptre - great USPM - Page 2 Empty Re: Thee Final Chaptre - great USPM

Post by Staybrite Tue Dec 28, 2021 4:36 pm

I'm not a huge power-metal fan myself, but I am liking the sound of this.  I will need to snag the legal download.
Staybrite
Staybrite
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

PlaceOfASkull and Kerrick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Tue Dec 28, 2021 6:19 pm

I'm gonna wait for the CD and pick it up as soon as it's available; this is good stuff!

Tyrant
Tyrant

Temple of Blood likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by alldatndensum Tue Dec 28, 2021 8:13 pm

I don't typically like this style very much, but this album smokes.  I could do without the 9 minute song, but there is only one that long.
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

http://www.christianhardmusic.com

Black Rider, Staybrite and 1620 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Andreas89 Fri Dec 31, 2021 10:48 am

I missed this release, definitely checking it out next year Razz
Andreas89
Andreas89
Resident Power Metal Aficionado

Black Rider likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by average joe Fri Dec 31, 2021 7:48 pm

First track I heard sounded heavier than expected.

average joe
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Pethead Fri Dec 31, 2021 8:12 pm

Just picked this up. What I heard was fantastic!
Pethead
Pethead
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

http://curtisjdupree.blogspot.com

Black Rider, Temple of Blood, oldschooldoom and BaleMaster like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Wed Apr 13, 2022 6:20 pm

CDs are finally shipping after numerous delays!

Tyrant
Tyrant

Temple of Blood, mothy, Ammocas and BaleMaster like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 1620 Wed Apr 13, 2022 11:23 pm

Couldn't wait for the CD, listening to the Amazon download, and OH MY! This is really good! I'm typically a brutal first and heavy later, but this scratches an itch I didn't know I had. I love the vocals and it's catchy as all get out. Plus, the solidly Christian lyrics and I put it right up there with Flood as my favorite Heavy releases of the year.

mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Temple of Blood, Kerrick, mothy and BaleMaster like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by BaleMaster Thu Apr 14, 2022 8:23 am

Jamming to TFC this AM.  Killer album!  Rockin Loud
BaleMaster
BaleMaster
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Temple of Blood, mothy and Ammocas like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Thu Apr 14, 2022 2:49 pm

1620 wrote:Couldn't wait for the CD, listening to the Amazon download, and OH MY! This is really good! I'm typically a brutal first and heavy later, but this scratches an itch I didn't know I had. I love the vocals and it's catchy as all get out. Plus, the solidly Christian lyrics and I put it right up there with Flood as my favorite Heavy releases of the year.

Oh man now I reeeeealy can't wait for my CD to arrive!  I've held off from listening to the whole thing online so it's good to hear the album is worth the wait.

Tyrant
Tyrant

1620 and Ammocas like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by My Awesome Timothy Thu Apr 14, 2022 4:24 pm

Can’t wait for my CD to arrive. Love this album.
My Awesome Timothy
My Awesome Timothy
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Kerrick, tribunalrecords, Ammocas and BaleMaster like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ammocas Thu Apr 14, 2022 8:44 pm

My Awesome Timothy wrote:Can’t wait for my CD to arrive. Love this album.
Me too…I just got a shipping notification that it’s shipped…should be here any day. I’ve been listening to it on iTunes. It smokes! All killer, no filler!
Ammocas
Ammocas
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

My Awesome Timothy, Kerrick, tribunalrecords and BaleMaster like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Wed Apr 20, 2022 4:37 pm

My CD recently arrived and I've been able to listen to it a couple times so far.  I like it... but don't love it.  To my ears, it's got a much more "modern" feel to it than I was expecting or typically go for.  Also it doesn't help that the single they released above (which motivated me to get the CD) is my favorite track off of it.  I may just need to give it more time and appreciate it for what it is - and not my expectations.

Either way, it's definitely a very solid album.  Quality songwriting, great musicianship and vocals, and good/bold lyrics (if a bit Arminian for my liking, haha).

Tyrant
Tyrant

Staybrite, Temple of Blood and 1620 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Rider Thu Apr 21, 2022 7:26 pm

I think it sounds like modern power metal with a foot firmly planted in the past. Quality stuff and I appreciate someone doing this sound in christian metal.
Black Rider
Black Rider
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Mon Apr 25, 2022 2:01 pm

^Agreed.  It's definitely growing on me.

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by tribunalrecords Thu Apr 28, 2022 1:51 pm

New album is in stock, plus distribution copies are in transit to Roxx Records and Boones Overstock if you want to stock up on their newest, killer, releases as well.

tribunalrecords
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Temple of Blood, Kerrick and mothy like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tribunalrecords Thu Apr 28, 2022 1:53 pm

Also, just wanted to thank everyone who pre-ordered the CD for their patience while the mishap of the printer's error was fixed and new copies were manufactured.

tribunalrecords
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Temple of Blood and Kerrick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tribunalrecords Thu Apr 28, 2022 1:54 pm

Black Rider wrote:I think it sounds like modern power metal with a foot firmly planted in the past. Quality stuff and I appreciate someone doing this sound in christian metal.

The songs on the album were all written when the band was originally formed.  Some are re-recordings and some are songs their unearthed live versions of for the previous reissue.  Nothing new was written for the album, it was all older material.  It's why it has that old school songwriting vibe for sure. \m/

tribunalrecords
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Thu Apr 28, 2022 3:00 pm

Hi Tribunalrecords, nice to see you on here again!  No worries about the delays; those things happen and sometimes there's just nothing you can do about it.  Smile  While it was a bit different than I was expecting, the CD was definitely worth the wait and is continuing to really grow on me.  Cheers!

Tyrant
Tyrant

Temple of Blood, tribunalrecords and BaleMaster like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ammocas Fri Apr 29, 2022 7:44 pm

I got my cd last week in the mail…Great album….Power Metal at its finest. The singer has one of the best voices in Metal.
Ammocas
Ammocas
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by crucifyd Sat Apr 30, 2022 9:19 pm

tribunalrecords wrote:
Black Rider wrote:I think it sounds like modern power metal with a foot firmly planted in the past. Quality stuff and I appreciate someone doing this sound in christian metal.

The songs on the album were all written when the band was originally formed.  Some are re-recordings and some are songs their unearthed live versions of for the previous reissue.  Nothing new was written for the album, it was all older material.  It's why it has that old school songwriting vibe for sure. \m/

is this referring to So Let It Be Done?
crucifyd
crucifyd
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

http://www.crucifyd.com

Black Rider, Temple of Blood and BaleMaster like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by mothy Mon May 02, 2022 11:28 am

Roxx now has some in stock at a good price.
mothy
mothy
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by crucifyd Mon May 23, 2022 10:57 am

crucifyd wrote:
tribunalrecords wrote:

is this referring to So Let It Be Done?

the reason I ask is per divebomb records product page it sounds like this is a new recording:

Inspired by the success of Divebomb Records' 25th anniversary reissue of It Is Written back in 2016, all four original members of THEE FINAL CHAPTRE—drummer David Osbourn, guitarist Gary Michael Wilson, bassist Paul Starnes, and vocalist Tripp Andrews—felt moved to reunite and determine the outcome of creating new music together. Over four years later—and a whopping three decades since their debut—the results are in…
crucifyd
crucifyd
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

http://www.crucifyd.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Temple of Blood Wed Jun 08, 2022 11:16 am

Temple of Blood
Temple of Blood
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

http://www.templeofblood.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2