The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The last of the classified JFK documents to be released tomorrow (Thurs. 10/26)

+7
Athanasius
exo
deathisgain
MikeInFla
alldatndensum
Hardcore Christian
Superjuice
11 posters

Go down

The last of the classified JFK documents to be released tomorrow (Thurs. 10/26) Empty The last of the classified JFK documents to be released tomorrow (Thurs. 10/26)

Post by Superjuice Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:29 pm

The last of the classified JFK documents to be released tomorrow (Thurs. 10/26) Ac41ccbf-743f-4904-8f3b-8680d2fc26a1

Thanks Big Don!

3000 files long and, previously, the release dates were blocked by GW Bush and Obama.  Nothing shady there.  Heheheh..

This could be devastating or it could be so redacted we don't get any new info. Oswald's tax returns are still locked up though - that would be the final shoe to drop.

We shall see what we shall see.
Superjuice
Superjuice
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

The last of the classified JFK documents to be released tomorrow (Thurs. 10/26) Empty Re: The last of the classified JFK documents to be released tomorrow (Thurs. 10/26)

Post by Hardcore Christian Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:17 pm

This could be a big revelation or nothing new

Either way I will be excited to see what comes of it
Hardcore Christian
Hardcore Christian
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

The last of the classified JFK documents to be released tomorrow (Thurs. 10/26) Empty Re: The last of the classified JFK documents to be released tomorrow (Thurs. 10/26)

Post by alldatndensum Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:28 am

I am almost expecting nothing new.  If there were a big government cover up, I highly doubt the information would have been recorded.  No agency really wants to take the public heat that they covered something up.  With the very current falsified dossier on Trump meeting with the Russians that the Clinton campaign paid to create and the FBI/CIA took and ran with, neither of those agencies look credible right now.  If it turns out that the FBI covered up the real killer or who paid the real killer, then the FBI will have to do a lot of kissing up to repair their image in the public eye.  I doubt they would have ever wanted to have egg on their face over a cover up, yet it does happen.  Maybe they have been inept or corrupt all along.  Who knows?

Maybe I should just go to work.  LOL
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

http://www.christianhardmusic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeInFla Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:01 am

Nothing new.... I believe Oswald was the lone gunman. Was he acting alone? Prob not but it was him and him alone that fired the shots. 

They actually did a re-enactment of the shooting on Myth Busters and it was proven that one man could have done it. 

If you enjoy the stories (even fiction) check out Stephen King's 11/22/63. A very cool time travel story about JFK.
MikeInFla
MikeInFla
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by deathisgain Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:10 am

We'll probably see a bunch of bureaucratic gobbledygook. The conspiracists will still find what they want to see there.
deathisgain
deathisgain
The Warpriest, bringer ov DOOM (finally)

https://www.facebook.com/deathisgain713

Back to top Go down

Post by exo Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:28 am

I've never understood the obsession with the "classified JFK documents".

Are people REALLY expecting the files of a GOVERNMENT AGENCY to reveal information that inplicates that SAME GOVERNMENT in the assasination of it's own head-of-state?

Really?

REALLY?!

There just no way in hell any shadowy "cocnspiracy" with the power to pull such a thing off would EVER allow that type of thing to be recorded....

"You must be," said the Cat, or you wouldn’t have come here."

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."
exo
exo
Wielder of the BanHammer
Wielder of the BanHammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Athanasius Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:34 pm

At long last, the truth will come to light.  For far too long, the vast, insidious Grand Conspiracy between the Illuminati, the Knights Templar, The Saucer People, and the Reverse Vampires has dominated our world, pulling the strings of governments from the shadows.  You see, President Kennedy was going to expose them to the world, but the Grand Conspiracy had him assassinated, then had their pawns cover it up.  But now we are going to DRAIN THE SWAMP!  All will be revealed!   OPEN YOUR EYES!!!!!

Sorry.  Couldn't resist.  Smile

In all seriousness, there might well be some interesting information for this.  Oswald's trip to Mexico, for instance.  While it's possible that things were a bit more complicated than just a lone angry dude whacking the President, I just don't think it will be anything all that earth-shattering.  It certainly won't be enough to satisfy conspiracy theorists.  The most likely explanation I've read for why some wouldn't want to see these documents released is that it could harm international relations in some way.  With Mexico, for example.  That wouldn't bother Trump, but it would have worried previous presidents.

Or maybe the Feds bungled things a bit during the investigation, and they were worried about losing face.

Of course, when some of his supporters aren't satisfied and keep demanding answers that fit their theories, Trump can always fall back on the tried-and-true tactic of blaming Obama.  When in doubt, blame Obama.  For everything.  Ever.  Smile

In the end, yeah, I'm curious, but there are a lot more important and interesting things going on in the world right now.

alldatndensum wrote:With the very current falsified dossier on Trump meeting with the Russians that the Clinton campaign paid to create and the FBI/CIA took and ran with, neither of those agencies look credible right now.

Soooo ......  how exactly do you know that the dossier is falsified?  Because liberals funded the research?  The Trump campaign was trying to get dirt on Clinton & Co. also.  It doesn't automatically make the information gathered false - for either side. As for the FBI, I don't doubt that some at the Bureau were happy to see something that could damage Trump, but that doesn't mean that those who examined the dossier didn't think it raised legitimate concerns.

Don't get me wrong - I'm not saying everything in that dossier is correct.  When political interests are involved, it's best to be a bit skeptical.  Also, some of it may simply be erroneous.  But I do think that the allegations need to be looked into.
Athanasius
Athanasius
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Superjuice Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:58 pm

I see posters came in here with their various axes to grind (which if fine, not a criticism).

This thread could go many, many places.  The dossier has already reared it's ugly head.  Let's keep it JFK-related folks.
Superjuice
Superjuice
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Athanasius Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:20 pm

Superjuice wrote:The dossier has already reared it's ugly head.  Let's keep it JFK-related folks.

Fair enough.  Point taken.  Smile
Athanasius
Athanasius
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:16 pm

I haven't read the whole article yet but it seems interesting at the least.
http://www.dailywire.com/news/22829/shocking-revelations-heres-what-you-need-know-ryan-saavedra

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by Athanasius Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:18 pm

Well now ..... I have to admit, this is turning out to be more interesting than I thought it would be.

First of all, am I the only one who thought it was hilarious that they were considering offering a bounty of 2 cents on Castro?  I kind of wish they had gone through with that.  Smile

For the most part, there's nothing that really surprises me.  The CIA was up to some shady stuff.  Interesting, but not surprising.  I mean, they ARE the CIA.  Incompetence on the part of the Dallas PD, Hoover worried about conspiracy theories (great job putting the kibosh on those, Mr. Hoover.  Rolling Eyes ) , Johnson possibly being a former KKK member  ..... again, interesting, but not shocking.

You know what does peak my interest?  Someone actually managed to reign in Trump.  That's no easy task.  He's holding stuff back ..... at least for now.  National security concerns?  Okay.  But all of this went down 54 years ago.  The idea that there could still be a national security concern so long after the fact, and enough of one even someone like Trump pause ...... now that's intriguing.  Now granted, "national security concerns" may well mean simply "national embarrassment, " and naturally I don't think there's some vast, shadowy conspiracy involved.  The real reason will probably turn out to be something disappointing if comes out.  Nevertheless, it does make me mighty curious.
Athanasius
Athanasius
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Superjuice Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:56 pm

Absolutely sickening:

The last of the classified JFK documents to be released tomorrow (Thurs. 10/26) C441165a-c0a0-40f0-9877-8006f7146009

False flag terror explained to a T.

This is why the docs have been protected for so long, some of these just reveal the low-down tactics of the deep state.
Superjuice
Superjuice
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Superjuice Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:02 pm

https://twitter.com/TheAndrewMeyer/status/923753033133182976

CIA had over 40 journalists in the media: this is not new thanks to the Church Committee, but there is probably a lot more today thanks to gov't security expansion.  Well, Anderson Cooper does come to mind...

This is also how they were able rake Jim Garrison over the fiery coals in the media for prosecuting Clay Shaw.
Superjuice
Superjuice
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Superjuice Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:09 pm

Came across two VERY bizarre documents regarding FBI informants:

https://twitter.com/DaveNYviii/status/923719201956745217/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fdavenysite.wordpress.com%2F2017%2F10%2F27%2Fjfkfiles-102617-tweet-storm%2F

One informant says Jack Ruby killed Officer Tippett or Ruby (Rubenstein) was designated to do so, which puts some light on who Ruby really was and why he killed Oswald as a designated clean up man.

Another one says Officer Tippett was the assassin:

https://twitter.com/DaveNYviii/status/923737230417498113/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fdavenysite.wordpress.com%2F2017%2F10%2F27%2Fjfkfiles-102617-tweet-storm%2F

Mind-boggling....

If you are a rookie to this, go read Jerome Corsi's book Who Really Killed Kennedy.  This will all be over your head.
Superjuice
Superjuice
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Superjuice Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:18 pm

NBC colludes with the CIA to propagandize the public:

https://twitter.com/JacobAWohl/status/923700474208858112/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fdavenysite.wordpress.com%2F2017%2F10%2F27%2Fjfkfiles-102617-tweet-storm%2F

Teamsters possible connection to Jack Ruby and supposedly one head of a Teamster district says they were in on it (the hit):

https://www.archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32145682.pdf
Superjuice
Superjuice
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Fundy Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:45 am

I think it was all solved by Red Dwarf.  Probably one of the funniest episodes ever... Here's a clip..
Fundy
Fundy
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

https://sites.google.com/site/silenceismadness777/

Back to top Go down

Post by Staybrite Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:59 am

Fundy wrote:I think it was all solved by Red Dwarf.  Probably one of the funniest episodes ever... Here's a clip..

This is completely off topic, but that is the best show on BBC ever!

That is all.
Staybrite
Staybrite
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasEversole Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:37 pm

Any of you guys see the documentary Unacknowledged on Netflix?

Dr. Steven Greer blew the lid off Marylin Monroe's death NOT being a suicide / accidental overdose.
He showed, an official government document (I don't know how he got it, but he got it) that was essentially a hit-list, with details on the cover up.

The super-insane absolutely-crazy part... They didn't kill her because of her affair with JFK. (that affair was ALSO documented in this government file)
...they killed her because she threatened to reveal details regarding UFO and extraterrestrial "contracts" that were established with the US.

._.
ThomasEversole
ThomasEversole
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Superjuice Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:35 pm

ThomasEversole wrote:Any of you guys see the documentary Unacknowledged on Netflix?

Dr. Steven Greer blew the lid off Marylin Monroe's death NOT being a suicide / accidental overdose.

Oddly enough, Monroe is mentioned in the latest data release:

https://twitter.com/RealMattCouch/status/923922277950992384

Initially it is a report that states there was a book being written that says Bobby Kennedy was in Marilyn Monroe's apartment at the time of her death.  Then it says the allegations are proven false in the final paragraph.
Superjuice
Superjuice
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Superjuice Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:44 am

The article that claims that LBJ was in the KKK also states that there was more of an attempt to "cover up the facts" rather than "unmask the assassination" (an aspect people seem to be leaving out in its discovery):

https://twitter.com/hrtablaze/status/924527372266700801

Bill Ayers was under surveillance by US intelligence since 1969:

https://www.weaselzippers.us/361944-former-president-obamas-terrorist-pal-bill-ayers-mentioned-in-jfk-assassination-files/
Superjuice
Superjuice
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Superjuice Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:18 pm

Some new stuff released last Friday -

C.I.A. agent Wilcott said he was sure Oswald was an agent during an interview in the 1978 JFK investigation:

https://twitter.com/CharloBrooks/status/926582311436595200

MLK dossier info from the F.B.I., and this one's rough, that he engaged in some very deviant behavior:

https://twitter.com/iamjasonbailey/status/926588993361281026

Then, this one says he had communist ties/influences attached to him:

https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/768/cpsprodpb/142D1/production/_98614628_mlkcommunism.jpg

Make of it what you will.  These are not new allegations.
Superjuice
Superjuice
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:58 pm

It's funny, I remember in my high school history class (which was ~16 years ago now...), my teacher talking about how the JFK documents would be released and we'd all know the truth.  Well, they're released (sort of), but everyone is still in the dark.  Oh well...

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by Superjuice Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:09 pm

KGB had intelligence that LBJ was behind the murder:

https://twitter.com/TrishaDishes/status/924288660429819904

Oswald reported to have phoned KGB speaking broken Russian from Mexico City embassy, however, Oswald was fluent in Russian:

https://twitter.com/The_Dixon_Cider/status/923729748328529920

and....

The biggest news yet in the data dump....

Hitler still alive after WW2 and fled to South America just like the recent History Channel doc, Hunting Hitler, said he did:

The last of the classified JFK documents to be released tomorrow (Thurs. 10/26) DNVvfERXcAA_Xg8
Superjuice
Superjuice
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Superjuice Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:23 pm

More CIA shenanigans, chicanery, skylarking, skullduggery -

Richard Helms (former CIA director) claims that LBJ used to go around the white house saying JFK was assassinated for ordering the murder of President Diem of Vietnam and this was justice:

https://www.archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32113033.pdf

Agent Wilcott re-iterates that Lee Oswald was CIA and says he didn't speak about it while in the agency because he "was afraid, quite frankly":

https://twitter.com/EvilHillaryPics/status/926604457336434688
Superjuice
Superjuice
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Superjuice Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:31 pm

13,123 more records were let out yesterday...

Boy, this thread could be going awhile...

So far, they show tons and tons of redactions including this juicy bit:

The last of the classified JFK documents to be released tomorrow (Thurs. 10/26) DOPiQSAVoAA60Fl

A lot of stuff about assassinating Castro included...

All they had to do was wait 60 years...
Superjuice
Superjuice
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down